Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 56713 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 04:49:09 AM »

Just a little something.

from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income. If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well. A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong. Don't blame the middle men.

Without the middle man how could it be possible? they play their part and should accept their part of the responsibility.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »

Who ever decides to own or sell people is responsible. Not the person who facilitates the transfer.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 05:11:37 AM »

Come on Elijah, please think a little.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 05:20:19 AM »

If its so obvious why don't you explain it for me?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:32:46 AM »

What is there to say? Your lack of compassion for what's in the cargo speaks volumes.

habashani

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:33:53 AM »

I LOST MY REPONSE TO YOU - SESSION TIMED OUT

THAT MAKES ME ANGRY

AND AS FOR YOUR LAST POST TO I

HOW LOATHSOME, DISAPPOINTING, AUDACIOUS, AND DISCUSSTINGLY FALSE
EVERYONE SHOULD READ YOU
YES
ALL READERS - PLEASE EXAMINE CLOSELY THE RESPONSE OF ELIJAH I AFTER I POSTED THE VIDEO LINK - DO WATCH THE VIDEO AND CHECK HIS RESPONSE

IGNORANCE LIKE THIS MUST BE DEALT WITH OR SHUNNED ENTIRELY

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

The phrase "say but not prove" comes to mind. Those some heavy words to throw without backing them up with ANY explanation. Seems like an admission of defeat on its own. I overs your rapsonse got erased, its happened to me, But really....Just tell me I "must be dealt with" call me "loathsome" and "disgustingly false", Tell people to ignore me and then bounce? What happened to the habashani from a few post ago, what is it that I said your so sure is "Ignorant"?
Posted on: January 09, 2008, 04:27:32 pm
I mean what is it? Because I don't just Iccept Iverything this one says at face value I'm disappointing? Seems the other way around to me. I cant ignore that people ALWAYS want to persecute the Jews and will say anything to do it.

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

your original response was foolish and your last one was a gratuitous attempt to try to save face.

I would say that you did'nt EXAMINE the video, you just barely viewed it at "face" to not accept it at that "value".  there is no face value when it comes to a video such as this, It is a definitively scholarly work, very comprehensive and detailed and I certainly never told anyone to accept it at a glance.
You tried to twist the message and major points of it by scathing remarks meant to fool the casual observer, but that can't work

your failure is well apparent and pathetic

Again, let all readers just watch the video and cross examine the history then read your response to the video presentation,
it speaks for itself

If you are part of the example which we nations should learn from as ADAM alluded to
it is darkest and craziest example I've come across in a while - esp from a so-called rasta
I will copy it and display your words to as many as I can to point out the warped idiocy of them
CHILDREN READ IT GOOD - learn how NOT to be!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 11:26:49 PM »

Right your going to go around telling people how I'm wrong but you cant give ONE EXAMPLE. I'm unconcerned with people who take counsel such as yours. When I say face value I meant the video. Its true, I didn't look further into documented evidence of Jews and Slavery, But I didn't see that in the video either. Just some name dropping and generalizations. Its like claiming something is so obvious that they don't need to give one example of concrete evidence. Its like if it so obvious what I said is ignorant give one example. Where is the evidence that Jews initiated, and overwhelmingly perpetrated slavery? Because that is the video's claim. I hear the video and like I said the curse of Ham is a gentile invention and People who convert from Judaism to enslave people AREN'T STILL JEWS.
Slavery happened under the authority of European nations. Colonies were Gentile dominion. Therefore THEY are responsible for whatever its citizens may have been engaging in. If your looking for some money or an apology or an acknowledgement of rasponsiblity, Don't come to "the Jews", Go to Israel, Go to England, Go to the US, Go to Portugal GOVERNMENT Its dem governements and dem systems that responsible, Not Jews. I and I Just a convenient scape goat. When they want to take it out of the hands of nations and put it on a religion, ethnic group, and sub-race of people, suprise suprise ..the jews...thats when holocausts happen. I mean what you want "white people" to say yeah we sorry? White people? What is "white people"? I'm not saying that a Jew has never made a mistake in all of history, Just that the desire to focus on them and not nations is bigoted in itself. If you can prove that Israel have direct rasponsiblity for slavery and think you deserve recompense then go for it. But its not Jews you after its the Nation of Israel, the Nation of Brazil, the US nation. Go get it by all means, I'll help you.
Posted on: January 09, 2008, 06:35:01 pm
Here's a few thoughts read at your own risk its sloppy.

Beyond that it gets pretty hairy. If your not going to go through the avenue of nations, you'll have to go to families I guess. One idea is go to nations and ask them to investigate their citizens who profited from slavery. But alot of that is undocumented. So you have for example the Rockefeller's, if you can demonstrate that this family was directly responsible for the enslavement of millions and millions more subsequent displacement and poverty then I suppose you could bring a monetary compensatory claim against them, But the statute of limitations is well expired for that so you'd have to work out a special deal, see this is why I think nations is the best bet. Jews have been kicked around for awhile and the consensus pretty much is that you got to dust yourself off and put your nose back on the grind stone, Babylon don't pay. But I never see black people do that. No leadership, No organization. Maybe its a mistake to even talk about "black people" as a unified people to begin with. .Things happen, but Iveryone equal, Iveryone can grow dem corn, and make babies or what? Blacks want other people to take care of them?  I know my people highly self motivated and we don't expect anything from anybody and don't have time to wonder whose rasponsible for the bad shit that happen to us, who to blame, we just move foward giving Ises. If someone enslaved us even the thought of asking for compensation might be beneath us, We don't need anything but our freedom, Self determination is the key and welfare is its enemy.  Racism does not equal slavery. I suppose you could say that Africa is not free, but maybe nowhere is free. In Economic warfare what does it mean to be free? Is only the absolute richest man free since everyone else is subject to the power of the dollar? Or for land to be free? Seems a little late for that. Selassie worked with nations. If blacks want to repatriate and free Africa they can do that with democracy, but blaming other people and expecting a handout just makes thing worse.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 04:36:38 AM »

Quote from: ELIJAH I link=topic=4845. msg66890#msg66890 date=1199411222
. . .   Let people pretend like Israel is a fairy tale, talk down the JEWS constantly, tell me Im not what I am, and try to make me look like a fool, all at the expense of people who might read it and take it as Rastafari truth?

Im an archaeologist.  I can say with certainty that the exodus never occurred.  Further, there is no documentation of a "Israel" layover in Kmt/Egypt.  The only exodus, which did actual happen is the expulsion of the Hyksos whom took with them many of the mysteries of Kmt to the Near East where they settled.  This is the unadulterated truth my friend.  You're entitled to your belief, but on the other hand factual information exist for the student of truth. 

Also, the Rases should wise-up and face the facts about the bible, its origins and how to properly use the text.  It is time to stop the foolishness and teach the succeeding generations the metaphysics of the d@#n thing. 
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 04:50:12 AM »

Clap, Clap, Clap...bravo.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

Im an archaeologist.  I can say with certainty that the exodus never occurred.  Further, there is no documentation of a "Israel" layover in Kmt/Egypt.  The only exodus, which did actual happen is the expulsion of the Hyksos whom took with them many of the mysteries of Kmt to the Near East where they settled.  This is the unadulterated truth my friend.  You're entitled to your belief, but on the other hand factual information exist for the student of truth. 

Also, the Rases should wise-up and face the facts about the bible, its origins and how to properly use the text.  It is time to stop the foolishness and teach the succeeding generations the metaphysics of the d@#n thing. 

That's preposterous. All you can say with certainty is that you have no evidence indicating such an exodus. "Factual information" and the "student of truth" rarely converse. I'm not sure which "foolishness" your referring to or why you believe that the unadulterated metaphysical truth of the bible is not taught but in general people want to claim some factual knowledge regarding the bible to discredit religious beliefs, defame people, and spread propaganda against the state of Israel. Foolishness indeed. You asking "Rases to wise up to the 'facts' of the bible" is hilarious.   

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »

That's preposterous. All you can say with certainty is that you have no evidence indicating such an exodus. "Factual information" and the "student of truth" rarely converse. I'm not sure which "foolishness" your referring to or why you believe that the unadulterated metaphysical truth of the bible is not taught but in general people want to claim some factual knowledge regarding the bible to discredit religious beliefs, defame people, and spread propaganda against the state of Israel. Foolishness indeed. You asking "Rases to wise up to the 'facts' of the bible" is hilarious.   

Dude, Your comments are baseless. Provide evidence the [Biblical Israel] existed before the Council of Nicea. Moreover, that such a group of people were enslaved & built the so-called pyramids within the past 6 kyr bp (uncalibrated) using mud-straw composition is delusional at best. Teams of Geologists have dated the so-called pyramids > 15 kyr BP (calibrated) as well as carbon dated Heru-em-akhet to a much earlier period than 6 kyr bp. Furthermore, there is no archaeological facts i.e., pyramidal, coffin, tomb and base relief substantiating a people during Ramesu User maat Sentepen raís reign.  Letís deal with scholarship Ö I caution you to cease spinning and distorting my text with loose accusations.  Resist running behind a veil of deceit then crying anti-this or anti-that, brother. Deal with the facts and scholarship.
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »

My names not Dude and your in no position to ask me for evidence. I'm not interested in proving anything to you. Claiming as matter of fact that there is zero literal veracity to much of the Bible is disingenuous. Like I said all that may be able to be claimed is that little historical data has so far been discovered. Details could have been lost in translation, much could be metaphor, one does not know for certain. Its in the insecurity of faithlessness that one needs to tell them self they "know" this or that based on "facts and "scholarship", Science cannot consider the unfathomable. Rastafari is a mystical trod, Based on the "knowing of the heart". Rases do not need to "look for facts of the bible" becasue Rases are the facts of the bible. Talking about calibration and the nicea coucil just makes me chuckle.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 06:06:17 PM by ELIJAH I »

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

Selassie is the proof of the biblical Israel.  Israel is a flesh and blood line first and foremost.  For those of us who accept the tradition of our fathers (which is a line open to all humans through the new Eve), we do so for family reasons and faithfulness which was given to us and that we take on with responsibility.  If you prefer scholastics over family then whatever you had before, you now start from a position of blindness.  You say you have certainty that an event never occured because you have accepted blindness in the first place by virtue of your self-imposed scholarly limitation.  We are an unbroken line of people who carry our tradition forward.  We do not rely on the scholastic approach to Truth.  We are not against scholarly pursuit and research, we just don't see it as our foundation for knowledge.  Scholasticism was a germanic movement at the turn of the last millenium that tied to many western institutions such as the Holy Roman Empire, massive war, the western university system, western enlightenment, colonialism, fascism, modernism etc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.