Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 62448 times)

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2008, 12:48:24 AM »

why is it a question of whether or not the bible is true??? Of course its true. For the most part all of the stories in the bible old testament and new are REAL stories that actually happened. Its the fact of deciphering who those people really were in the bible and finding out what parts of the bible were manipulated by european dictators and the vatican. You can never figure it all out. All you can do is do your research and read every version of every scripture and compare stories. Bless up peeps
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »

have not been here for a long time but, it nah mean the reasoning is over. Seen i man overstand it this way ...the Bible come from Eygptian scrolls, Igytian I story. All them stories in the bible are just "man changed" stories of the original Igyptian culture,traditons,etc.,.

All of the books of the "bible" are stolen Igyptian culture. Before you read them then you will go on believing what it is you believe in. These scriptures have been written long before man made a book called "Bible" even existed.  If you knew it you would not question I.

Even recorded history will tell you what Herodotus (one of "your" greatest historians)  saw when he entered Egypt - black people i.e, Africans ! Read his book if u do not believe I. Herodotus did not desribe any of the Igyptians to be anything other than BLACK ! What more proof you want ? This guy was there when it all went down and all him descriptions go back to the AFRICAN. These are just facts that most people can not take - why ? LOL....need is say it ? I am glad that even Herodotus was not "color blind."

Then to go on and talk about the Ithiopians to prove your point is somewhat hillarious because everyone knows that the Ithiopians are a people of mixed races (Arabs, Itlalians,..."white people"). Look at the original ones that are still there ! The ones that were not "touched" by colonialism. Yes....take a good look...What do you see ?

Now since you have these clues follow on and find out for yourselves who the real Jews ARE.

p7
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:56:58 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

jesus

• Newbie User
« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2008, 10:22:11 PM »

Hello Everyone.

I would like to convert to the Rasta religion & wondered if anyone can put me in touch with a local group in my area. I am in London,UK.

Blessings

Jesus

Quote from: I ELIJAH I link=topic=4845. msg67127#msg67127 date=1199762927
Nice Post Habashani Well spoken and informative.

The two issue I will engage with you are this:

First-

In all humblestanding I would question this statement to the utmost.  When looking at the relation of Jewish people to accomplishment factoring population, the numbers speak for themselves.  Many distinguished people have been or are also hidden Jews, Jews who chose to hide their Jewishness to avoid oppression.  Also recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group.  Then factor in a constant worldwide downpression on top of all that.

Second is the implication that Jews seek to remove themselves from possible Jewish Involvement in the slave trade out of Guilty Conscience.  That Jews would want such information kept as quiet as possible to avoid further oppression I am sure of.  But from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income.  If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well.  A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong.  Don't blame the middle men.

Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:26 am
I'm getting ready to watch your video, but I got to wonder how much of it is really an attempt to focus on the Jews out of anti-semitism, I and I certainly an easier target for any black agressive revenge for slavery than the white man.  lets see. . .
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:06 am
Just finished the video.  It basically suggests that the whole slave trade was the Jews fault, its really a slippery slope from what he's saying to. . . Jews are responsible for all the problems in the world(ala Mel Gibson). 

I'll make two points,

First is that there were no Jewish colonies, All colonies were the dominion of Christian Gentile crowns, so again this fact suggest to me that slavery is not the responsibility of Jews.  Jews were in exile at that point, basically hustling and playing both sides, not running the show.  I find the video exaggerates the authority Jews at that time had in terms of who's responsible for whats happening in the world.  I question whether a Jew could really even own land under a Christian crown.  Which begs the question, At what point does one relinquish their Judaism in terms of 'covert Jewish' involvement since it is suggested that converted Jews were huge players in the trade, and Whether it makes a difference in authenticity and ones existence as a Jew if one converts in fear of oppression or out of greed?

The second point which I think is highly exaggerated is that the curse of Ham is as responsible as the video portrays for slavery.  I think what people stood to gain from slavery and one line from the bible in terms of responsiblity are really incomparable.  Furthermore as the introduction reveals, to me at least, is that the curse of Ham in itself is more or less a gentile invention.  Given authority by gentilized rabbi's in hellenistic vanity.  I feel that an effort to portray Jews as hiding a huge consipiricy that would reveal them as being responsible for all the worlds ill's is a theme that runs through the movie.  And that the question of "jewish" as opposed to all other types of involvement in the slave trade in its self has anti-semetic motivations.  Put it on paper and the nations of Portugal, Spain, England, France, the US and all the Individual African Tribal merchants are rasponsible for slavery, Not the Jews.
Posted on: January 08, 2008, 03:08:25 am
Just a follow up.  I find a lack of recognition in the reality's of self preservation involved in the disproportionate numbers of Jews in the abolitionist movement than the amount he claims were involved in the slave trade.  In other words I'm sure that the Jews would have been at the front of abolitionist movements as they were for civil rights if their very life's had not depended on their silence, and even that is not really defensable.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2008, 10:26:18 PM »

have not been here for a long time but, it nah mean the reasoning is over. Seen i man overstand it this way ...the Bible come from Eygptian scrolls, Igytian I story. All them stories in the bible are just "man changed" stories of the original Igyptian culture,traditons,etc.,.

All of the books of the "bible" are stolen Igyptian culture. Before you read them then you will go on believing what it is you believe in. These scriptures have been written long before man made a book called "Bible" even existed.  If you knew it you would not question I.

Even recorded history will tell you what Herodotus (one of "your" greatest historians)  saw when he entered Egypt - black people i.e, Africans ! Read his book if u do not believe I. Herodotus did not desribe any of the Igyptians to be anything other than BLACK ! What more proof you want ? This guy was there when it all went down and all him descriptions go back to the AFRICAN. These are just facts that most people can not take - why ? LOL....need is say it ? I am glad that even Herodotus was not "color blind."

Then to go on and talk about the Ithiopians to prove your point is somewhat hillarious because everyone knows that the Ithiopians are a people of mixed races (Arabs, Itlalians,..."white people"). Look at the original ones that are still there ! The ones that were not "touched" by colonialism. Yes....take a good look...What do you see ?

Now since you have these clues follow on and find out for yourselves who the real Jews ARE.

p7
Thats a pack of lies. Black Nationalist NEED for the Jews in Israel to be fake to justify their false historical perspective. That's why His Majesty spoke a Semitic language and had a house in Jerusalem. Fake Rasta's are really just a bunch of virulently anti-semetic oppressors incapable of honest discussion. Their the reason people come talking about "converting to rasta".
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:35:58 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

It is  funny to see this Rasta site controlled by people that do not even know Jah. Jah is not predujice. If Jah made everyone why are then the Jews so special  !?
So  JEWS are the only people Jah give "support" to !? They kill children and women - self defense ? What them defend ? A land that never ever belonged to them ? A land that "Hitlers workers" "Hitlers followers" gave to them   (indirectly - but he did !)? A land KKK gave to them !?

Who was in power when those rules were made ? Ask yourself that ! Who murdered all I and I people ? Who still control this world in a unrighteous way ? Animals a die, world a die but them tell you  that you can change it !! LOL. I an I am the one doing it !!!?=???
What should I and I change !!? Something they have created !!?
How blind can you all (you all that follow and believe this "devil") be !!!!!!

So now... I know you all would rather concentrate on the lies them talk about before you concentrate on being who you really are- before you pay attention about what I speak of. That is what they have taught you !  So keep on being the "modern slave" they have created. BUT, no matter what you say and do... know this !,......there is many of I and I that nah accept no DEVIL !!! BURNNN DEMMM !!!! ALLL OF DEMNMM! I and I are real RASTAMAN and only JAH can Judge I.

See many fools who mention JAH to get them own personal ting - me nah deal with that !
p7

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

Anger like "bun them devils" is why confusion surrounding g-d's covenant remains.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

freedom fIghtah

• Standard User
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2011, 05:13:36 AM »

hey brudda I ELIJAH I, w

hat do you think of the illegal occupation of palestinian land and zionism?

Nazarite I

• Senior User
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »

Idren, this topic is over three years old. I Elijah I doesn't post here anymore.

Still though, I and I burn heaps of fire on the illegal state of Isreal and it's downpression of the Palestinian people. Burn their zion-ism that is just colonialism under a different name. No man can establish Zion on a foundation of broken bodies of downpressed people.

Blessed love.

SuperSmile

• Regular User
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2011, 06:53:21 PM »

As a youth willing to learn i was hoping to see on this thread named "The Real Jews" some real history on the background of the Real Jews Not a hate based argument, where is the love people! nothing can be accomplished without love

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #249 on: December 15, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »

jews have been living in and around jerusalem for a very long time, so has palestinian people. in my eyes they both have a right to be there. they should learn to respect each other as neighbors and live in peace.

denial of holocaust is foolishness and only serve the wrong means. respect life, is the way of the most high.

Are yah trying to tell we Selassie nah deal wid CHRIST and di Ible????????
wah foolishness di I speak of?
How can the I try tell I all Jews are black?
Tell I WHY den, are Ithiopians milky coffee coloured?
they are not blue black like Kenyans or Sudanese
Can you proove to we that pale skinned Hebrew people didn't move into Itheopia and interbred with darker Africans to make the present day paler brown Ithiopians we have today...?????
I have an Ithiopian friend and she is coffee coloured with a hint of milk, explain that to I if Selassie I, His Glorious Majesty is pure African, why dis paler shade of black we see???????
You chant down we pales and try deny the euro influence THAT HIS MAJESTY embraced as a part of HIM, yet many of we know better.....
Hebrew people are black, brown all the way to pale-skinned
I and I RASTAFARI and LOVE YESUS CHRIST just as His Majesty Obviously does
so deal wid it
and I love Africans and Mother Africa too
yes you are Iriginals, but his Majesty is mixed, so too Bob Marley and a million more Ras
Not everything is about pure blackness
so all you blacker than black bredren, nuff raspect but have some consideration for the other combinations of Jah glorious colours and shades
Chant down pale skins and you are chanting down the truth of His Majesty
for remember His paler black and you will see, we are part of HIM too
Blessings ina Onelove style
Nyah I

this i think is one of the best posts in this thread and the way to escape racism.

bless

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2011, 12:43:48 AM »

jews have been living in and around jerusalem for a very long time, so has palestinian people. in my eyes they both have a right to be there. they should learn to respect each other as neighbors and live in peace.

denial of holocaust is foolishness and only serve the wrong means. respect life, is the way of the most high.

this i think is one of the best posts in this thread and the way to escape racism.

bless

Denial of the slave trade (which killed many, many millions more than any man made holocaust) and the Jews involvement in it is indeed utter foolishness and only serves Babylons means. Denial of the fact that it was also Jews involved in/responsible for Jeezus murder (your bible says so) is another thing.....

Stop pointing fingers if you are not better......

Even Jeez. spoke out many times against the Jews sins - you are nothing special.....Not even in Gods eyes...Your bible says so...
What are you Jews really proud of ? Serious question....

Now I bet you gonna call this racist again..right ?
Everything that does not agree with your ways is racist..right ?

The guy/gyal up there in the post up there is calling I and I "coffee colored with a hint of milk" but, that is not racist - right ? It is even amusing for you - right ?
You even call it : "one of the best posts in this thread and the way to escape racism."

That is why you can "flow" with it - right ? You can overstand that speech/that way of talk - right ?

There is no racism in there for you - right ? But, you tend to see a lot of it in I and I who is actively against it...right ?

Nuff said my friend...
LOL.

We have a saying in AFRICA that goes like this : "Smell your won armpits before you try to smell someone else."

And, my friend, you are not correct by claiming that your people have been there for very long time - like the Palestinians (even they were not there that long - LOL ). That is the problem you will confront when you know nothing of history other than what you learn in school...

Now HIM may have talked about "Jews" and "Gods" people but, we have AFRICAN /ORIGINAL JEWS in AFRICA ! All Black - just to mention. Falasha. African. Have you heard about it ? Older than Israel....

P7
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:18:03 AM by prophet777 »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2011, 01:48:57 AM »

indeed there are a lot of issues bothering this world. one of them being the effects of slavery. don't think i'm denying it. in my eyes jews are not the main guilty ones even though they may have played their part. europeans were the ones first stealing the land in the west, then organizing the biggest slavery business in recent history as far as i know and further persecuting the jews, all in europe by europeans. (many europeans/people from the west helped to stop the madness though so it's not like they are all evil.) i don't have any hate as that only further more hate. to break the cycle selassie i have the only real solution that is LOVE.

i'm not arguing about the color of ethiopians, they have a big heart for sure.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:00:13 AM by Oskar »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2012, 02:09:05 PM »

Oskar

I don't know where you get your information or reasoning from, but I can assure you, they are in the main (well at least 99% of the time) completely nonsense and farcical. It's plain to see from your assertions that you know nothing about the things you write about.
Blind person at a Library or a Deaf person at a concert springs to mind. But by all means continue, as we love a chuckle every now and again.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »

then show how it is nonsense and provide something more constructive.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »

I agree with the last piece of your reasoning,i.e. that Selassie I Perception does indeed inspire/aspire One Love, no issue with that.
But your information regarding Slavery is lets say misguided at the very least. Without going into any long reasoning, I will just enlighten you with some truth. To a conscious person, Slavery is a but just a symptom of the main thing that is the bothering the world. But sticking to the point you made, Slavery was very evident in the biblical times, I don't recall the Biblical Jesus saying much against it although Y'shua The African upon whom the biblical Jesus is based was extremely vocal in speaking out against Slavery. Indeed it's funny how you an ardent Bible quoter as declined to mention that all the biblical patriarchs like Abraham, David and Solomon et al, had slaves (incidentally, Selassie I, outlawed Slavery in Ethiopia). 

The truth is that Europeans, were not able to transport so many slaves without the very able assistance of the Jewish, The Arabs and the Black African Tribes that assisted them in the transportation of Africans.

I hope that this constructive enough for you.

Ps I have left my explanation fairly vague so that you can go and do your own research...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.