Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 62332 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »

i'm sorry if i stated some dubious information. slavery is wrong. others may have been doing their part but europeans was the main organizing force behind slavery.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32:40 PM »

Temet Nosce

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2012, 02:57:02 AM »

indeed it is a lifelong task.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »

Before you make your spurious assertions, you really should do some research and search for the truth (and right) rather than being just LAZY and spurting nonsense,and miss-truth.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2012, 08:22:06 PM »

i would be thankful for education from those that know better. throwing accusations around don't do any good. i can't really see who would be in a position to judge who is a jew or not. it's a covenant between man and god. let it be.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #260 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »

In-spite of what I advised you; i.e. do some research and search for the truth (and right) rather than being just LAZY and spurting nonsense,and miss-truth.  Here you are keeping up the same nonsense.

As Bob Marley once sang, "if you knew your history, then you' know when I am coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me..." Yet lo and behold, you come out with the nonsense below.
"i can't really see who would be in a position to judge who is a jew or not. it's a covenant between man and god. let it be."

You just don't get it do you?
Mind you, it has been said that it's those that are the most enslaved who truly believe that they are not. I think that the speaker definitely had you in mind.

WAKE UP ::)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #261 on: February 05, 2012, 08:19:13 PM »

being locked in chains is quite severe and i don't think belief makes any difference in that position. if the mind is enslaved it is really a matter of belief and about recognizing that you have been captured and taking action to bring liberation.

life carries certain necessities. being aware of this fact don't necessarily make it easy. it is something i accept.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #262 on: May 20, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »

The term 'Jew' refers to those from the Caucasian Land of Khazaria, who have formulated a religon based upon an idea, these jews trace their ancestry to Japeth via Ashkenaz and are referred to as Ashkenazi. Their culture is one that is very much based upon the system of money and the lending thereof, they are also skilled in the art of words and word-sound, they have a intimate knowledge of both those systems and are adept in the most effective way to men-i-pulate both of  them for thier benefit. They should not to be confused with the original, original African Man (Woman/Man) of Creation. The term Jew (F)-actually sprang into being with the advent of their literary writings and became enshrined into the common vocabulary in the 1600's, with the advent of the KJV.          In the mean time coin-ciding with spreading of the "word" by the "Deceptors", there was also a concerted and largely successful operation of eradication, of all knowledge that run contrary to their dog-ma, especially the destruction from common usage of the "Nubian/Kushite" African information along with Aboriginal, South American wisdom which formed the basis of the hidden and mystic revelation. This de-instruction was necessary, indeed vital on many levels, in order that they could push the 'current' system, which has man-y-infested into the Babylon which we know today.

The doctrine of one above the other, (divide to conquer) along with the Anthoromorphication of the Universal Awareness/I-AM and the personification of Deity as all been part of the plan. Brainwash Head-U-Cation to turn the masses into fools as being the order of the centuries, Hatred instead of Love. As they know full well, it all starts with an idea, an infection of the head (mind) as oppose to I and I, who forward with Ideals a function of the heart. Seen!!! 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #263 on: May 20, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »

i wonder how much of these operations were actually carried out by jews or by people seeking to blame the jews.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #264 on: May 21, 2012, 08:13:38 AM »

You really do have your head up your ass, don't you.

I just ah show de massive, how it go, the unspoken account, as opposed to his-story, which is readily accepted (in-docked-tri-nation) because most of the massive don't know any better. I am not aportioning blame, I prefer leave that to the Judge-of-man(t). If you want to reason about it, by all means do so.
The (f)actual events are their for all to see, if they open their eye (I) and look at what it is -for what it is.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #265 on: May 21, 2012, 02:42:20 PM »

one really don't have to apportion any blame or give any sane reasoning when one can use expressions like 'you have your head up your ass', don't it? feel free to take that story elsewhere as it certainly is not rastafari telling it. the real jews is who haile selassie i claim to be a direct descendant of not some back a yard conspiracy theory.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #266 on: May 22, 2012, 09:38:03 PM »

one really don't have to apportion any blame or give any sane reasoning when one can use expressions like 'you have your head up your ass', don't it? feel free to take that story elsewhere as it certainly is not rastafari telling it. the real jews is who haile selassie i claim to be a direct descendant of not some back a yard conspiracy theory.

A weh you get that from? Selassie I never said he was descended from Jews, I see that you making a next set of blatantly untrue assumptions, as you said "it certainly not Rastafari telling it."

Yo, you shouldn't use "dubious information" to make untrue claims, we called that kinda ting 'LIES' over where I and I reside.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2012, 12:06:32 AM »

in your humble opinion, king solomon was not a jew?

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2012, 01:17:18 PM »

A weh you get that from? Selassie I never said he was descended from Jews, I see that you making a next set of blatantly untrue assumptions, as you said "it certainly not Rastafari telling it."

Yo, you shouldn't use "dubious information" to make untrue claims, we called that kinda ting 'LIES' over where I and I reside. hat

I asked you a weh you get that from. re Selassie I and de claim that you make. and your answer is to ask me about Solomon!! I will answer that after you answer me a which part you get that from???

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »

to be honest with you i am not too sure. i know i have read the kebra nagast about the union of solomon and queen (of ethiopia) makeda producing the offspring that is menelik i. menelik ii was the father of haile selassie i. they ought to have their family tree sorted though i don't have this exact document.

i have some vague memory of something mentioned about haile selassie i claiming to be a solomonic king at his coronation however this is, as you say, dubious information on my part as i have no quoted reference.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.