Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 62835 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2012, 08:11:05 AM »

to be honest with you i am not too sure. i know i have read the kebra nagast about the union of solomon and queen (of ethiopia) makeda producing the offspring that is menelik i. menelik ii was the father of haile selassie i. they ought to have their family tree sorted though i don't have this exact document.

i have some vague memory of something mentioned about haile selassie i claiming to be a solomonic king at his coronation however this is, as you say, dubious information on my part as i have no quoted reference.

Yo!  where do you get the delusional idea that Menelik II  is Selassie I father from?                                                                                                                       
 That is a down right lie!! Like I keep telling you, Heartical Rasta don’t use lies and dubious information to tell the truth. Seen, For the benefit of the massive who may read this   Ras  Mäkonnen Wäldä-Mika'él Guddisa, also Makonnen Wolde Mikael Gudessa (May 8, 1852 – March 21, 1906) is his father

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:19 PM »

indeed, it seem i got it a bit mixed up. still ones can reason about it to get it straight. menelik ii was a precursor to haile selassie i on the throne of ethiopia. i think menelik ii was succeeded by lidj iyasu with a guardian as regent and later zawditu before haile selassie i became emperor.

menelik ii and haile sealssie i is related though through the same forefather.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »

When Garvey did make his prophecy "look to Africa when a black king is crowned, for the day of deliverance is at hand" I don't think he was referring to Menelik
A Black King infers a specific One. H.I.M!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »

the prophecies regarding haile selassie i don't make menelik any less of a relative.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2012, 09:40:01 AM »

Every one have their own perspective still, it's the kind of world we  Live/'exist' in, one that is based upon perspective.
However, the thing is;that prior to Garvey's pronouncement, I personally didn't hear anyone a big up any of Selassie I's, ancestors in a specific sense, yes I hear many who hail Menelik II for the the battle of Adowa, but out of a unbroken lineage of over 3000 years, how many of them are actually revered in the same way as Selassie I?  I know the elder Ras from around Iman area will make mention of Menelik I -the first, in addition to the said Menelik, and some will mention Gudit, but in my experience I don't hear many still.

Further on, I feel that the specificity of Garvey's pronouncement is relevant insofar as the advent of Selassie I, has heralded a phase shift in thinking and awakened a new awareness in I and I still, so I and I can see the system for what it is. 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2012, 12:40:21 AM »

although this may be true, it is not on topic in the reasoning.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2012, 06:48:33 AM »

although this may be true, it is not on topic in the reasoning.

As I said it's the perspective that I was referring to, as you concede, I am telling lies, in a the reasoning all aspects of the truth need to to be aired, or else we have a "closed" society. Where some are in the know, and most aint. Which is the blue print for inequality.
Posted on: June 01, 2012, 07:47:04 AM
As I said it's the perspective that I was referring to, as you concede, I am Not telling lies, in a the reasoning all aspects of the truth need to to be aired, or else we have a "closed" society. Where some are in the know, and most aint. Which is the blue print for inequality.

Sorry this what I meant to write.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2012, 04:01:02 PM »

well, it is true that haile selassie i have a father ras makonnen and a mother yashimabet. it is also true that there have been a lot of bad things told about jews as an excuse for persecution -- something ones should be aware of when listening to people claiming to tell the 'truth'.

a first sign of unbalanced reasoning is when people seek blame instead of pursuing constructive work on how to get along.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2012, 10:12:52 AM »

well, it is true that haile selassie i have a father ras makonnen and a mother yashimabet. it is also true that there have been a lot of bad things told about jews as an excuse for persecution -- something ones should be aware of when listening to people claiming to tell the 'truth'.

a first sign of unbalanced reasoning is when people seek blame instead of pursuing constructive work on how to get along.

There is a general misconception that the term Jew somehow means Chosen People (persons) of God. However this is a complete misnomer.   The term Jew refers to persons of a particular faith, this faith is Babylonian in origin and is a faith that encompasses many persons from different walks of life. However, the underlying objective of the faith is not what many people believe it to be.  Which is fair enough, my only objection with it, is the deception that it thrives upon.
Let me be clear here, in this respect, it is similar to the other institutionalised religions which are based upon it, and also thrive on the fact that the secrecy of their operation, (doctrine) shrouds the real purpose of their purpose, and the real purpose is only known by the chosen few, who have indoctrinated and manipulated the mis-conception from the very beginning.
 As the truth reveals they are the murderers and idolaters of old who continue their work of ages, via the greatest story ever told, bewitching the unwary with their god-spells (gospels). Man (m/f) need to wake up to truth.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »

i am not sure that everyone would agree to your definition of what a jew is. neither does it sound probable that the actions the i blame the jews for would be anything specifically jewish.

the only reason the i mention this specific faith in this context is to blame them for any wrongs perceived. as i mentioned earlier, this casting of blame is a sure sign of the lack of will to try and get along.

relax and bring some positive works.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »

Again I have to correct a misassumption, I am not blaming, I am not a judge, I am just submitting the facts as I am aware of them still.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »

a theory is not a fact in a straight forward manner other than that it is your opinion. the level of science here is minuscule.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #282 on: June 08, 2012, 06:26:21 AM »

Your response is noted, however, what I have written is not a lie either, Indeed I feel that the massive should check the facts/truth for themselves..
As the adage goes, the truth may be an offence, but it's not a sin...

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #283 on: June 08, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »

it would be an offense if ones commit crimes and then blame the jews for it, even a sin as 'thou shalt not do any misdeed unto thy brethren(male or female as we are all brothers and sisters)'.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2012, 09:17:59 AM »

it would be an offense if ones commit crimes and then blame the jews for it, even a sin as 'thou shalt not do any misdeed unto thy brethren(male or female as we are all brothers and sisters)'.

Sorry you've lost me? the statement above doesn't make any sense - please elaborate. As this doesn't sound anything like "Rastafari Consciousness" to I n I.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.