Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 56715 times)

fallen angel

• Normal User
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 06:32:35 PM »

My names not Dude and your in no position to ask me for evidence. I'm not interested in proving anything to you. Claiming as matter of fact that there is zero literal veracity to much of the Bible is disingenuous. Like I said all that may be able to be claimed is that little historical data has so far been discovered. Details could have been lost in translation, much could be metaphor, one does not know for certain. Its in the insecurity of faithlessness that one needs to tell them self they "know" this or that based on "facts and "scholarship", Science cannot consider the unfathomable. Rastafari is a mystical trod, Based on the "knowing of the heart". Rases do not need to "look for facts of the bible" becasue Rases are the facts of the bible. Talking about calibration and the nicea coucil just makes me chuckle.

If you refrain from facts, then you're rejecting real discourse. You're absolutely right, you need not prove anything, equally neither is it within your fortitude to disprove my claims  nor marginalize my assertions. 13, 666, 375
Posted on: January 10, 2008, 05:27:09 pm
Selassie is the proof of the biblical Israel.  Israel is a flesh and blood line first and foremost.  For those of us who accept the tradition of our fathers (which is a line open to all humans through the new Eve), we do so for family reasons and faithfulness which was given to us and that we take on with responsibility.  If you prefer scholastics over family then whatever you had before, you now start from a position of blindness.  You say you have certainty that an event never occured because you have accepted blindness in the first place by virtue of your self-imposed scholarly limitation.  We are an unbroken line of people who carry our tradition forward.  We do not rely on the scholastic approach to Truth.  We are not against scholarly pursuit and research, we just don't see it as our foundation for knowledge.  Scholasticism was a germanic movement at the turn of the last millenium that tied to many western institutions such as the Holy Roman Empire, massive war, the western university system, western enlightenment, colonialism, fascism, modernism etc.

Before InI can engage you, I require the following answered

1] which fathers
2] which line of "huemans"
3] when did the unbroken line commence
4] what tradition
5] who is we & what is "we" foundational knowledge

answer them and then we can build. You feel me?
I hope this course of the discussion isn’t maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 06:51:34 PM »

If you refrain from facts, then you're rejecting real discourse. You're absolutely right, you need not prove anything, equally neither is it within your fortitude to disprove my claims  nor marginalize my assertions. 13, 666, 375
Posted on: January 10, 2008, 05:27:09 pm

I am rejecting no such thing.  Asserting to know with certainty the specifics of human live thousands of years ago is not something that needs external marginalization. You are not interested in building but downstroying, Because all parties here recognize that NO impasse will be reached in the context you portend as this discussion with certainty does not have the possibility of transcending speculation.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »

I am rejecting no such thing.  Asserting to know with certainty the specifics of human live thousands of years ago is not something that needs external marginalization. You are not interested in building but downstroying, Because all parties here recognize that NO impasse will be reached in the context you portend as this discussion with certainty does not have the possibility of transcending speculation.

So you're rejecting my oral tradition that predate "man-kind." This is profound, don't deny it ... I'll sign-off and give you the last words, not before writing: I encompass the circumference of your diameter 13, 666, 375
I hope this course of the discussion isn’t maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 07:11:56 PM »

I'm not rejecting "your oral tradition", I'm claiming preeminence to it. ;)

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »

Well, "Fallen Angel"
Mankind is nothing and JAH is all - so whatever a big guy with a great education say, it doesn't mean it's right. Therefore the fact that you are an archaeologist has no authority for I&I when righteous faith in JAH the Almighty One has all authority.
We can all say this and that, but the truth will still last and be.
If Iman had a lab, where I investigated color science, and then thought that blue what red, and I said to the outer world "Blue is Red!" - it would not make it a truth.

I&I forefathers write down the scriptures with the inspiration of JAH Adonai I God. For some hundred years ago, non-believing people said that Sodom & Gomorrah was just two mythical cities, which had never existed besides in the scriptures. Many still does...
But then archaeologists find them, bun down to the ground - good example that the pagan ones was not ready for the truth, but when they search with an open heart, they find. And JAH know the truth and JAH is the truth forIver.

And one more thing - are you even a believer in JAH?

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »

Ises,
From the Rases around Ini, they are very intelligent.  I was taught not to discount any information but to ingest , then cross reference it against previously learned information.  Example, when I first trod Ras Nick's I used the anology of 2+2=4 refering to knowledge or knowing something.  I was later taught that 2+2=1, simply a higher principle but both are true, except that I just hadn't learned it yet.
  I just don't overstand why so many are hesitant to look into the history of the Ible and the various stories within.  These stories are not exclusive to the bible and the bible has plagerized many sources.  It doesn't change the meaning but sure puts it inna different light.

Rastafari

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »

I don't think plagiarized is the word your looking for. Like 2+2= 4 and apparently 1, Because stories are similar doesn't mean they cant both be true. Its often assumed that the most antiquated is supreme. Yet the utterance of HIM Haile Selassie I in whom I place trust, defends Yeshua. Who the scriptures which HIM also defend teach is the greatest Christ and of the true lineage.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:40:59 PM by ELIJAH I »

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 02:09:11 AM »

I dont overstand why the i's argue over such a ridiculous subject. Jews are made up to divert the I's from the real truth. All the original jews were simply the 18th dynasty of egypt and their pupils. Akhenaton lead them out of egypt and to what we now call israel. Akhenaton is the biblical "moses" and the ras must overstand that the correlation between the two is unmistakable. Yes, Yeshua was a Jew or so called Jew. He was of the same ancestry as Akhenaton and King David I. I say ancestry and I mean that by the genetic makeup of them. The bible IS an objective source of truth but there are many coverups in the Bibles that us Rastas and Jews read. I dont know many jews who read many scriptures outside the Torah or many Christians that read outside of the King james. We need to integrate every scripture and take truths from them all and reason together to find the real truth. This is our duty as active Rastas. For even Yeshua said that if you look hard enough for the truth you will find it. Bless up Rasta and Israel Love
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 06:03:12 AM »

Well, "Fallen Angel"

And one more thing - are you even a believer in JAH?

Does the I mean JAH, YAH or YHVH? Ah, yes I, many points of divergence- you see. 

To answer you simply, within the hierarchy of my Royal African tradition where my King is my God, then Yes. This declaration doesn’t absolve me of working-out my personal redemptive journey of self-illumination. You dig?

Blessed

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2008, 07:29:31 AM »

I agree with cross-referencing scriptures and sacred stories and books from diverse cultures, however I take offence at the wild assertion that "the Jews are frauds", honestly some people read something and jump to the wildest CONclusions.
Although the Delta-Nile is an incredibly significant location that pre-dates Christianity, care should be taken in trying to make it the beginning of everything...their is much of historical value that we know little of yet, like the off-planet influences of a myriad of civilizations. the Hebrew people are from one such stock and have a unique relationship with the Father of the Multiverses, according to my sources.
I take the bible at face value, with the guidance of H.I.M. and look for evidence to prove HIM right, not wrong.
Higher Heights
Sistah Nyah I 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »

I agree with cross-referencing scriptures and sacred stories and books from diverse cultures, however I take offence at the wild assertion that "the Jews are frauds", honestly some people read something and jump to the wildest CONclusions.
Although the Delta-Nile is an incredibly significant location that pre-dates Christianity, care should be taken in trying to make it the beginning of everything...their is much of historical value that we know little of yet, like the off-planet influences of a myriad of civilizations. the Hebrew people are from one such stock and have a unique relationship with the Father of the Multiverses, according to my sources.
I take the bible at face value, with the guidance of H.I.M. and look for evidence to prove HIM right, not wrong.
Higher Heights
Sistah Nyah I 

One text is not more sacred than the next. In the Nile Valley, there were countless text, which served different purposes.

Off the planet? Such as? Hebrew? Do you mean Haribu? ... The people who crossed-over into the Near East were of the Royal House of Dynastic Kmtians who wanted venerate the life giving force of Ra or the one G-d. Amen. These Haribu people were more special than those whom they left behind in the Nile Valley. Neither were the Nile Valley inhabitants more special than those whom they left in the High Lands of Abyssinia when they decided to follow the flow of the Hopi River and erect both Upper and Lower Abyssinia.

Blessed
Posted on: January 11, 2008, 01:06:29 pm
One text is not more sacred than the next. In the Nile Valley, there were countless text, which served different purposes.

Off the planet? Such as? Hebrew? Do you mean Haribu? ... The people who crossed-over into the Near East were of the Royal House of Dynastic Kmtians who wanted venerate the life giving force of Ra or the one G-d. Amen. These Haribu people were more special than those whom they left behind in the Nile Valley. Neither were the Nile Valley inhabitants more special than those whom they left in the High Lands of Abyssinia when they decided to follow the flow of the Hopi River and erect both Upper and Lower Abyssinia.

Blessed

An amendment:

These Haribu people were not more special than those whom they left behind in the Nile Valley.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

The shift from poly-theism to mono-theism had begun, very interesting times for sure.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 05:16:11 PM »

The shift from poly-theism to mono-theism had begun, very interesting times for sure.

My impressions are that Nile Valley inhabitants were, from the beginning, mono-theistic in the purest form. The many attributes of the one G-d were embodied in the various Neterus. One can argue the following: "if we all derived from one source, then each of us are parcels of that one." No? Your thoughts?

Blessed

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »

I would like to call into question the ideas of ADAM towards his heritage people
and bring up a sort of round table disscussion to see if I am the only one who sees his suppositions as being biased and self gratifying.  Frankly, my purpose is to test spirits, to find willingness towards objective reasoning and to see if such spirits will further challenge the boundaries  of intellectual honesty, and finally and most importantly to seek out and expose LIARS

ADAM, you said:
“…JAH choose us to set the example for the world.  But we are not better humans, so don't be scared…. ”

I have already challenged this statement to which I did not see you try to rebut.  Is there not even a hint of this being an oxymoronic statement to you? Again I ask, relative to the entire recorded history of nations, does this not seem presumptuous and lacking empirical evidence to assert  as fact “an example” over and above that of other peoples; what about I and I black trodition of livity which you have gravitated towards in your life as I and many others have? This is the higher heights example which is not displayed by the Jews on any cultural level that I have seen.  Am I being clear about the comparison?

One thing that I observe in your reasoning style, ADAM, is that you use incredulous innuendos which passive aggressively draw attention.  Some will also, from time to time, use loaded language for various situations, but it is in what context that we use it that reveals our defence mechanism to be that of bold assertive striving for truth or covering of truth; I submit that the latter is your unconscious choice and I humbly ask you to check the evidence of this by your past statements – (the pattern becomes  more apparent to me after review of a early discource of yours was recorded and examined by ROOTSIE back in 2004, in which she first pointed this out.  The article is archived at
hxxp: www. rootsie. com/articles/2004/1906. html ).  I am not nitpicking here.  This goes to the heart of reasoning and critical analysis which is the purported basis for forums such as this one in the first place.

Also, I ask you to take a stand as you were willing to do to defend your ideas concerning your heritage, to use equal weight and measure when it comes to also being boldly critical of your brethren when they display ideas which are arguable and deserving of critical analysis, as in the case of this follow up comment posted by Elijah:

“…recent neurological testing has demonstrated the Ashkenazim to be significantly more intelligent than any other ethnic group….

… But from my overstanding as a Jew, Only the Whites and Blacks are to blame for slavery, Since Jews only participated in a secondary sense as a means of income.  If you pay me to take your slave across an ocean, but slavery is a sin, thats between you and JAH since you decided to slave this person, I'm just running a ship, and this goes for who ever sold that person into slavery as well.  A Jew transporting someones slave or building someone a ship does no wrong.  Don't blame the middle men. ”

Do YOU, ADAM agree with these assertions made by ELIJAH I ?
Personally speaking, since I became aware of Rastafari in 1981, I have never heard any Rastaman take such a presumptuous, arrogant and warped position.  Have you, ADAM???

By the way Adam and others, a casual look here at the following passage shows the disrespectful arrogance and deceit on behalf of Elijah I

START
“Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:26 am

I'm getting ready to watch your video, but I got to wonder how much of it is really an attempt to focus on the Jews out of anti-semitism, I and I certainly an easier target for any black agressive revenge for slavery than the white man.  lets see. . .

Posted on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:06 am

Just finished the video.  It basically suggests that the whole slave trade was the Jews fault, its really a slippery slope from what he's saying to. . . Jews are responsible for all the problems in the world (ala Mel Gibson). ”

END

In one of my previous responses, I told readers to examine the statements made by ELIJAH I, to see for themselves whether they hold up under the level of integrity ones would identify as coming from a Rastaman.  It is intuitively obvious that in these particular statements made by him, have crushed an eligible reply in HONEST OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS of the material on the video, and more pathetically to the point of him contrarily making a dishonest reply – how do I know this? The video is about an hour in length – look at the time signatures of his replies.  They are 5 minutes apart.  Elijah I did not “Just finished the video”

ADAM, See what we're dealing with here?!?  I am interested to here your insites on this impotant matter

words of HIM Qdamawi Haile Selassie; " We must speak in bold terms of write and wrong"

May you be strengthened

Posted on: January 11, 2008, 05:18:45 pm
correcton: ". . . RIGHT and wrong"

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »

"if we all derived from one source, then each of us are parcels of that one." No? Your thoughts?

I agree totally, I wonder why there was such opposition to Akhenaton and monotheism and the real purpose of his expulsion from Egypt along with his temples being destroyed or defaced as they were. Could it possibly be from the manner in which he went about his view on the one God or his bloodline ties or is there more to it, any thoughts?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.