Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 56717 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2008, 06:45:56 PM »

ADAM I trust you'll check the time differences on my post to know who your dealing with.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

"if we all derived from one source, then each of us are parcels of that one." No? Your thoughts?

I agree totally, I wonder why there was such opposition to Akhenaton and monotheism and the real purpose of his expulsion from Egypt along with his temples being destroyed or defaced as they were. Could it possibly be from the manner in which he went about his view on the one God or his bloodline ties or is there more to it, any thoughts?

Well, there are several swirling theories that have credence, but InI reviewed the record of formation of Kmt predynastic and dynastic states searching for trends. Similar to succeeding civilizations, there seems to have been a struggle among temple ideologies and their respective priesthoods in relationship to treasury.  Wealth, or at least the control of it, seems to have been the driving force. For instance, during the early formation of Kmt state, regional groups rallied and supported specific emerging leaders who used this allegiance so secure resource i.e., land, Nebu (gold) and precious mining sites, which ultimately translated into wealth.
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »

Blessings Bredda Rhedda J
Wow, the I sound upset. Listen to I, please, just try to overstand Iman.
Is there not even a hint of this being an oxymoronic statement to you?
No, it is not. Iman head clear and awake when Iman wrote it in here.
JAH choose one people, the jews, to give the world the true faith, the true way, the true belief, the true "religion"(I know some in here don't like that word because of babylonian religion..)
And it was the faith in JAH almighty I - Adonai I Elohim I.
And JAH choose the jew Moses, to the lead the jewish people out of Egypt, and JAH started the jewish king lineage from which Haile Selassie I come down from King David I.
But humans are not perfect - therefore the jews sinned, and was conquered by Nebudkanezar, the king of Babylon, who took the jews to live in exile.
He did not choose another family than Moses, Jacob & Isaacs family - the jews. JAH is not racist, but He choose one people, and yes, we are all one, but He choose in the family HUMANS - JEWS.
If one cannot deal with this - one cannot read the Tanakh (the old Testament) .       And if one cannot accept this - they cannot read the new - Jesus, Yahsua, or what anyone call him, the christian Messiah, he was a JEW. Only a JEW will the Messiah, because the Messiah will come down from the line of King David, which was a jew. JAH love all people equally, but He choose Israel to be His people.

what about I and I black trodition of livity which you have gravitated towards in your life as I and many others have? This is the higher heights example which is not displayed by the Jews on any cultural level that I have seen.
The Rastaman Ital Livity Righteousness trod is blessed.
But the jews live up the righteous law of 613 laws that JAH gave Moses. I don't know many rastas who do that, but Iman give raspect and accept. And I don't know if you know any jews or the culture around Judaism, but jews are the Iriginal Keepers of Faith, The Iriginal Righteous Men/Women, the Iriginal JAH people, before others knew Him Adonai I JAH.

I submit that the latter is your unconscious choice and I humbly ask you to check the evidence of this by your past statements Ė (the pattern becomes  more apparent to me after review of a early discource of yours was recorded and examined by ROOTSIE back in 2004, in which she first pointed this out.  The article is archived at
hxxp: www. rootsie. com/articles/2004/1906. html ).
LISTEN UP, RHEDDDA J - THIS WAS NOT I! SERIOUS THING. The I must overstand..
Iman start I trod in early 2006, so I was not in any position to write that in 2004... Seen? I have nothing to do with that.
And.. If Iman should be honest, I would say that it is I who hold the banner high, and reason humble and raspectful without calling anyone names and this and that - arrogant and so on.. Not I, I let JAH almighty do the judging, that is not for I.

Do YOU, ADAM agree with these assertions made by ELIJAH I ?
Well... First I would like to give raspect to Elijah I - I know we have had some DIScussions, but we must hold the banner, that jews are not nazis, evil, "satan people" or any of these things...
 I would say that many people did the sin working with or accepting slave trade - but we must also look at the time. The time was different. Whites (jews and many others) didn't know better. They actually didn't believe that it was equal humans. It is a big sin, crime and it is crazy that anyone could do that, but we could say so with so many things in history. Just as I said before, jews are not better or higher persons, especially not when they are not observant. But I would like to say one thing more - jews was Iriginally blacks - so it is ironic, you are mad at us for slave trading us self - also when they was not observant jews.  But it is a big question. It is just so easy to judge - but not easy to really spiritually fight. We are the students, JAH the teacher, JAH are the judge, we are the ones being judged, not judging.

ADAM, See what we're dealing with here?!?  I am interested to here your insites on this impotant matter
At many points in time, Iman have disagreed with Elijah I - but He is a serious rasta on a trod. We all try to best. I don't believe in Satan (as in the christian doctrine), and I do not sight anyone "EVIL" - we all have our place. Maybe Elijah I change stand, maybe the I - you - change stand, maybe Iman change stand. JAH choose our ways and place. Well, again, JAH choose Nebudkanezar to put the jews in exile - for I&I sight it was evil, but it was JAH will and therefore not evil.

I would appreciate if the really read what Iman write in this thread, and read it with thought and open heart, instead of stating Iman as arrogant, evil, dumb, not a real rasta or so on. We should all be careful with the judging, serious time. I hope that you find some truth in I word, I brother J.

ONENESS - ITES - SELAH - ISRAEL LIVE ON - JAH LIVE US UP - GIVE ISES

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2008, 08:57:56 PM »

ADAM,
I would like to apologize about the mistaken Identity of the I
I was making the wrong assumption that the man was Ras Adam SImeon
My apology, my bad -

You speak of commandment keeping - ok
I see where you are coming from
however
There is the letter of law - that is different to I than EXAMPLE
and I am not confusing "Iriginal" righteousness or unrighteousness with contemporary righteousness or unrighteousness (which as told in the torah/tanak does NOT defend the overall righteousness of the nation of Israel at all points in time anyhow) in terms of the example of livity that we can all observe within CONTEMPORARY Humanity

also your answer to whether you agreed with Elijah's assertion was tharted in your response -
a yes or no would not alone suffice perhaps, but without including a yes or no, your response is ambiguous to I therefore, I say, you did not answer the question
I SAY :  the things you did say, notwithstanding the ambiguity, are clear about your thoughts

forward

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

What does the I even know about the Ixample set by Jews in contemporary Imanity, really? How many time I and I turn the other cheek, how many time I and I work harder, study longer, support Iself fe less, keep we culture, and hold the seal with Iverything stacked against We, with Iveryone out for we neck?  Nah but you don wan fe mention that do ya, Too busy trying to STEAL we legacy....
Posted on: January 11, 2008, 08:39:11 pm
You know now that you mention it, lets talk about Israel, where I and I have turn a dust bowl full of goat herders into a prosperous garden, with some of the best science labs, technology, and Iniversity in the world in 50 years with 700 million guns pointed at us.
Posted on: January 11, 2008, 09:10:46 pm
Hows that for a contemporary example? Sounds alot like what the Africans should be doing instead of wasting time trying to fight Jews and claim whats not theirs.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2008, 03:28:52 AM »

Ises,

The irony of the balance of life. 
"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD."  Amos 9:7

Hail the Iverliving

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »

Irony: Use of words to express the opposite of the literal meaning, Incongruity between the actual and expected result of events.

I sight no irony. I sight concrete fulfillment. Its timely the I brings up why Israel is like onto JAH as the Ithiopians. *notice the distinction. All the more reason for there to be no quarrels between us. But ones want to judge on the color of skin. Think they know more than they do. No skin off Rastafari back.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008, 12:21:18 AM »

"Oh what a tangled web we weave."

InI come with the fiyah!

soon come, but first mek them finish this tangled weave, so we can pick it apart.

Until then, know your history Non-White people, or else you will always be a victim to those who conspire to keep you in captive physically, but mostly, mentally.

KNOW WHO YOU ARE! NOT WHO THEY TELL YOU, YOU ARE.

- "We MADE EVERYTHING, but don't OWN ANYTHING"

Blessed Love to all the righteous Idrens and FIYAH pon di imposters!

Ras_Nevoe Da FIYAH MAN

::Signing In::

Posted on: January 12, 2008, 10:57:52 pm
InI forgot to add......

Nuff raspect to the I "Fallen Angel"!

JAH GUIDANCE!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:26:56 AM by Ras_Nevoe »
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2008, 12:51:49 AM »

A brave soul who championed the truth.

Gary Greenberg
The Bible Myth: African Origins of the Jewish People
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:53:33 AM by fallen angel »
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008, 01:24:03 AM »

Ites Rhedda J
A real man say that "I apologize" when he is wrong!  :)
Not all that "NO APOLOGIZE"-talk. Just a compliment.

you did not answer the question
Iman is of the basis belief that there is not many things in life that we as humans can answer yes or no to.
But if that is what the I want in a answer then I will do my best.
I don't agree totally with anyone in here. In I sight you point I people out to be sinners (JAH people - whites & blacks of Israel - JAH chosen)  and brother Elijah I say that the slave trade was not their "fault".
I say yes, Israel is sinners, all people are, ALSO Africans...
And then I say about the slave trade.. Well.. To say "JEWS was evil slave traders" is to generalize... In Africa there is still witch-burning - but therefore Iman don't say "Africans are crazy, they kill innocent women!". Seen. As I say again and again - jews are not perfect, they are just chosen, still human people.
 I would say yes, maybe some of I (big) people did slave trade at that time and that is not okay. But all people in the world has done evil or wrong things. And Iman have also another definition of what is wrong, especially for people believing in Israel & All's God Adonai Elohim JAH I the ONE, fx. not to try to follow the commandments, the law. Therefore observant jews as I self are many times "bigger" sinners than other jews or other people. Some jews has done wrong, yes, some jews might have done slave trade. So has Africans.       It is important for I  to state and make sure that no people is glorified more than another.
 So NO, I am not agreeing 100% with the I or Elijah I.

RASpect brothers - we might not agree in all ways but our destination is the same.
JAH blessings

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »

WHAT A WONDER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

That the trap they have laid has ensnared their own ankle- REJOICE ISRAEL!!!!

Vanity upon Vanity, To even think they would move the Most High who has sworn and Shall not repent, Judah is HIS CHOSEN, His remnant, Great shall he make their name above the nations.

Thinking they could quiver Judah with their never ending foundationless FRONT of cheap scholarship and slander. Theives and Liars all who would pretend to the Lords inheritence.  Trying to bring shame to G-ds people for lust and malice. Forever Fallen and Forsaken are the Ungodly.

Ignore and Stay in Ignorance!!! Hear and be at peace with the only living G-d.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2008, 03:10:34 AM »

WHAT A WONDER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

That the trap they have laid has ensnared their own ankle- REJOICE ISRAEL!!!!

Vanity upon Vanity, To even think they would move the Most High who has sworn and Shall not repent, Judah is HIS CHOSEN, His remnant, Great shall he make their name above the nations.

Thinking they could quiver Judah with their never ending foundationless FRONT of cheap scholarship and slander. Theives and Liars all who would pretend to the Lords inheritence.  Trying to bring shame to G-ds people for lust and malice. Forever Fallen and Forsaken are the Ungodly.

Ignore and Stay in Ignorance!!! Hear and be at peace with the only living G-d.

BLAH! BLAH! BLah!

Face the facts and deal with the issue at hand! When you are dealing with the ignorant you have much to say, and they swallow it, but when confronnted with the truth, you shy away and start talking to yourself, watch the videos in the next thread Judaism vs. Zionism, and realize that you and others like you (Zionists) are the true enemy of the Jews.

I ask this question, but I don't expect an answer:  Why is it that 5 million pelestinians are displaced, why are they losing thousands of loved ones, why have they suffered for over  sixty years in their homeland. How did the so-called Jews (Zionists) gain israel after WW2............I don't expect you to give a truthful response, but I know you know the truth.
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2008, 03:45:31 AM »

Ah, now we're getting closer to the TRUTH people.

http://www.israel-mfa.gov.il/MFA/Peace+Process/Guide+to+the+Peace+Process/The+Balfour+Declaration.htm
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 02:24:12 am
A brave soul who championed the truth.

Gary Greenberg
The Bible Myth: African Origins of the Jewish People

Just a mild follow-up to my entry.

I submitt the prototype side lock of Shemsu Heru (see link below). The followers of "Horus" were metallurgist from central and east Africa who were responsible for erecting the monuments with high sciences not chattel labor as many would have other believe. More evidence to follow.

We're getting ever so closer to the TRUTH.

http://tribes.tribe.net/shemsuheru/photos/08ff9dfe-e87d-4be3-9e49-462189c0a443

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2008, 04:03:14 AM »

Why? Because HIS MAJESTY CONQUER. JUDAH CONQUER. OUR G-D came and Redeemed Us, Israel is our homeland, and this world will explode before that changes, so get used to it or suffer the consequences. Now some Jamaicans think they Remnant all of a sudden. AHA HA HA HA HA. Singers and Players Maybe. You face the facts sucker. ISRAEL IS REAL, Not some little bullshit fantasy in your mind smoking your rag weed Belize spliff.   The truth is this forum is full of violent idiots who fear intelligence and think being Rasta means just being "black" so they FRONT little games like they know something all the time. Little do they know there are CONSEQUNCES for leading people astray. You think 5% is something try .01%, The word Elite come from the name Eli, So welcome to my world New Low.
Yeah I'm sure your real concerned about the Palestinians New Low, Lie, You just hate Jews, and you know your whole claim is OUR CLAIM, You want to be JEWS, But your just West African slave decendants, So go back to Mali and help your people and leave mine alone.

HIM Haile Selassie! The conquering Lion of Judah, From the root of King Solomon and King David, Jesus Christ in his Kingly Character, A Jew, and the ruler of the world!!!

I see you got your Black Nationalist Propaganda legion coming out to support you, NAH That wont work Cause Rastafari Stands alone!!!!
You just some Jew Hating Frustrated little wannabe Kids, So soak in this time while you got it, Cause I wont waste much more on some 75 IQ kill the Jew mob, Just send in the air strike.
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 02:55:58 am
OH MY JAH, A picture of some Egyptian statue!!! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED. Duppy suckers!!!
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 02:57:49 am
Maybe you can convince some aryan fools or some black nationalist paranoid anti-semites that posting a copy of the Balfour declaration and a picture of an Egyptian statue is "evidence" that there some "big Jewish conspiracy" since I'm sure that's what your little lusty butt is implying, but real people do real things and they don't just believe some little washed up hood rats racist conspiracy theories. See where this attitude gets you, the longer you keep with it, the sooner it wont be at all.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2008, 04:05:22 AM »

LOL.....don't back down now, and resort to name calling, let's talk about this thing. You had so much to say before, you had many fooled, now i'm here and all you can do is curl up in your shell and throw mud on the truth out of desperation. Throw pathetic little insults as if it budges me, but what you won't do is confront the truth.

I challenge for the second time to answer the following questions:

I ask this question, but I don't expect an answer:  Why is it that 5 million pelestinians are displaced, why are they losing thousands of loved ones, why have they suffered for over  sixty years in their homeland. How did the so-called Jews (Zionists) gain israel after WW2............I don't expect you to give a truthful response, but I know you know the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.