Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 56716 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 04:10:25 AM »

And I'll for a second time answer.

Because HIS MAJESTY CONQUER. JUDAH CONQUER. OUR G-D came and Redeemed Us, Israel is our homeland,

The Truth? What truth have you presented? And bunch anti-semetic propaganda? Present some truth? And well talk about it, Start with the Coheniem gene.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 04:33:05 AM »

And I'll for a second time answer.

Because HIS MAJESTY CONQUER. JUDAH CONQUER. OUR G-D came and Redeemed Us, Israel is our homeland,

The Truth? What truth have you presented? And bunch anti-semetic propaganda? Present some truth? And well talk about it, Start with the Coheniem gene.

So what you are saying is that it was GOD who came down, and displaced 5 million Palestinians, murdered thousands of their loved ones, and cause them to suffer over 60 years of brutality that continues even as we speak this very moment.

God is the one doing all this, not Israeli militants?

is this assessment correct?

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2008, 05:23:34 AM »

No, GOD enabled the Jews to survive the Holocaust, stay Jewish for 2000 years of Exile, and return to Israel. Peoples displacement was mostly voluntary and a result of them being "unable" to live in peace with the owners of the land. While their present suffering born of an insistence to violently terrorize Israeli's
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 03:39:57 am
Furthermore there was never really a "Palestinian people" till Israel came again, it just another anti Semitic tactic, This is was a few goat herder people in a un-nationalized wasteland surrounded by their Arab brethren,No mans land, really I mans land But when I and I got back to the spot, Jordan or wherever these people came from didnt want to help the squatters out, There is 15 countries they could go to surrounding Israel, But people just want to make an issue of it NOT because they genuinely care about Palestinians but because the HATE JEWS and Dont recognize Israel. Thats not our problem.
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 03:45:17 am
See you just revealing that it YOU who still have European Mind washing , cause you said "GOD Came down" like God some sky thing. But Judah KNOW g-d, Judah IS G-d, You think you gon quiver the King. One foot in the grave a foolish step.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2008, 06:00:15 AM »

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense! And shows how you bob and weave around the truth.......

It is a fact that before Zionism which is only approx. 100 years old, Jews lived in peace with Muslims under Muslim Authority, infact they still do today even in places like Iran (I know that blows your mind, do your own research people don't take my word for it).

It is also a fact that when the Zionists arrived on Palestinian land there were Jews already there who had lived peacefully with the Palestinians, for centuries, these Jews strongly opposed the establishment of the State of Israel. They knew that the pre-existing good relationship between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land was bound to suffer as Zionism advanced.

Infact one Jew(non-zionist) wrote: "The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not."

So you see the establishment of the State of Israel had nothing to do with God and is infact against God, the Torah, and Judaism which by the way is not a race of people, but a religion, any one can become a Jew.

I will end with some words from the Jews, because they are suffering as well, because the Zionist are provoking Anti-Semetic hatred between them and the muslim world in order to justify their murderous actions. They pretend to be defending the Jews when they are infact defending Zionism.

A real Jew had this to say:

"There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.
It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Judaism is the belief in revelation at Sinai. It is the belief that exile is a punishment for Jewish sins.

Zionism has for over a century denied Sinaitic revelation. It believes that Jewish exile can be ended by military aggression.

Zionism has spent the past century strategically dispossessing the Palestinian people. It has ignored their just claims and subjected them to persecution, torture and death.

Torah Jews the world over are shocked and pained at this short-lived dogma of irreligiosity and cruelty. Thousands of Torah scholars and saints have condemned this movement from its inception. They knew that the pre-existing good relationship between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land was bound to suffer as Zionism advanced.

The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not.

We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century.

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of then would have occurred if Zionism had unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

As Jews we are called upon to live in peace and harmony with all men. We are exhorted to be law abiding and patriotic citizens in all lands.

We condemn the current Zionist atrocities in the Holy Land. We yearn for peace based upon mutual respect. We are convinced that this proposed mutual respect is doomed to fail as long as the Israeli state exists. We welcome its abolition in a peaceful manner.

May we be worthy of true redemption when all men will join in brotherhood in His worship.

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

See I would suggest that at that time it was the 'Palestinians' who were living peacefully with the Jews even if that WERE the case which its not. You say I make no sense because you are revealed with your "GOD came down" talk That all you know about G-d, your the "rasta" people who think its foolish to talk about G-d. All most of you probably only know about Rastafari is what someone else told you, and they were probably lying.
So what are you suggesting New Low, That Israel just disintegrate and Jews go scatter themselves around the globe again? You probably havent even thought about it, You too busy talking about the past, You know why? To ENCOURAGE the hatred of Jews. Your an active anti Semitic propagandist. I'll leave this brief, Rastafari Never made any declerations against the state of Israel, And he supported the UN of who Israel is a member, To me this signify's recognition of Israel. Zionism is a catch world that lo and behold CREATES FEAR, becasue Zion means heaven, There a line between heaven and a homeland for jews in palestine. The president of Iran who ones bigging up wants to "wipe israel off the map" and hes building nuclear weapons, What New low's suggestion?  Israel is good for the world, If only arab counties would help absorb there squatting brethren and leave Israel in peace, But the HATE FOR JEWS runs too deep for that. See its not a far leap for a conversation about the jews to progress like this bring up anything and instantly its, Israels a terrorist, the Houlocasut never happened, Jews are responsible for slavery, There not even Jews, Jews are devils, Blacks are the true Jews, Jews are conspiring this or that, Its just right on the surface of the whole thing. You know at the end of the day if you got a better solution then spit it, All your doing now is bigoted and a waste of time. The only reason you care is that Jews are what you claim you are. Jews are direct evidence that your a fraud in claiming Rastafari.

fallen angel

• Normal User
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

Otay u lilí babey, stowp qauin. MiscreanT
I hope this course of the discussion isnít maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2008, 05:47:20 PM »

There is nothing wrong with real jews. Please don't hate, it does no good.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

NAH, too late for that, You little petty code language doesn't get by Judah, I'm going to show how all you wannabe Rasta jew haters tried to steal our legacy and brush us under the rug, With the overwhelming ASSUMPTION that Rasta is a "black thing" and nah even know the Nazerine. Your speculation about aliens and all this yadda yadda means you really something huh? But how many of you really know the King? Selassie I just a rallying point to try to justify racist attitudes that "black people" are a better species or some shit than other people for unu's, you don't know who he REALLY is, you just want something for yourself in a selfish way. This is why JAH chose the Jews, If it was up to unu's it would get to your head and you'd destroy the world.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

There is nothing wrong with real jews. Please don't hate, it does no good.

Seen, if you view the videos they even state: The problem is not Judaism, or the Jews. The problem is Zionism, and the Zionist. They Hijacked Judaism, they Hijacked Islam (Bin Laden is a CIA tactician(true terrorist), not a freedom fighter), and now they are trying to infiltrate the Rastafari movement, and indoctrinate I and I with this Zionist way of thinking. I live in Brooklyn and I have reasoned with Jews from all walks of life: From Hazidic Jews to Orthodox Jews. From the Hebrew Israelites to the god fearing Anti-Zionists of the Williamsburg section. From Russian Jews, to Jews from Jabuti Afrika, and the only ones THE ONLY ONES who I received any negativity or hostility from are those who support the State of Israel and the suffering of the Palestinian people, i.e. the Zionists.

Everybody is saying it, and the real Jews (those who actually follow the written and oral Torah Laws),  are saying it as well............you mean to tell me everyone is wrong? EXCEPT the ZIONISTS!

You make sense out of that world, cuz i cannot do it for you!

WAKE UP!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »

Your missing the point. First of all what is your soultion or are you just going to whine about How "Israel shouldn't" be there? Cause it IS.  ISRAEL IS A REAL COUNTRY FULL OF JEWISH PEOPLE. If that's a problem then suggest an alternative. I certainly dont agree with all Israels policy Ispecially towards the Palestinians but I RECOGNIZE its EXISTENCE and its continued RIGHT TO EXIST, Thats really all there is to say on the matter, You either recognize Israel as a country or your a terrorist. Because in this world, In the United Nations, In the panteon of Nations, Israel IS a country. Mostly the only people who don't recognize that are anti-semites and self hating Jews. Whats Zionism? Most people dont even know what Zion is, They dont know the Emperor, The Jews havent even accepted Christ, Dont judge them for their ignorance. But you want to keep pushing them around I promise you it will not end well. Speak to that, Or just keep trying to overlook it like the proud coward you are. There is NO excuse for propaganda, Even if theres truth behind it, It cant be presented in a prejudice manner.
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 06:59:18 pm
See you speak in coded assumption because you say "support the state of Israel and the suffering of Palestinians", but what about people who just support the RIGHT of the STATE of ISRAEL to exist- You meds on that- Do you want to destroy ISRAEL or are you going to come up with a solution? No one like Palestinians suffering but ISRAEL EXIST, That is whats called a REAL FACT. So lets get together and talk about how we can help instead of supporting the president of Iran, who just want to make Israel go away. How can this world move foward with Israel?
Posted on: January 13, 2008, 07:06:40 pm
Typical New Yorker caca, Needs to name drop everything in the 5 boroughs like he's some big diplomat.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 08:18:12 PM by ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2008, 08:21:39 PM »

Why you want to talk down on the President of Iran? He didn't even get a chance to express himself in that clip.

Iranian President Ahmadinejad Meeting With Anti-Zionist Jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xA1DbBAcOQ&feature=related

The truth is out there, go see for yourselves. Know this world you live in or you will forever be a pawn

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »

Bob Marley:

So we know we can't take your slogans no more,
can't take your slogans no more,
can't take your slogans no more,
no more sweet talk from-a cuprit,
no more sweet talk from the pulpit.

No more sweet talk from-a culprit,
no more sweet talk from the hypocrites (oh, no hypocrites!),
no more sweet talk from-a culprit (wo-ah yeah),
no more sweet talk (no-no-no-no sweet talk) from the hypocrites (hey!),
no more sweet talk from-a culprit,
no more sweet talk (no-no-no-no sweet talk) from the hypocrites (no-no-no-no hey!).

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »

Why you want to talk down on the President of Iran? He didn't even get a chance to express himself in that clip.

Because hes a Holocaust denier, and an enemy of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

What does the holocaust got to do with the state of Israel?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

I suppose the fact that the Holocaust was on Jews and that Jews live in Israel. But the fact that your kind of insinuate something more or that I said something more reveals your paranoid anti Semitic tendencies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.