Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 63725 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2008, 12:50:21 AM »

I know you know.

surfmon_I

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2008, 02:37:57 AM »

I know you know he knows, you know?. cant wait for page 8. what is it that you are all reasoning here?.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2008, 04:03:13 AM »

Yes Surfmon I. I can't recall what the original post was about now. But looking forward to the next page of name calling and bickering.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2008, 06:34:45 AM »

I think anti-semetism exists here and I've been angry at the State of Israel in the past for the treatment of Palestinians and yet compassion dictates to I to try see it from a Jewish perspective...seriously of course Jewish people are going to be on the defensive considering the treatment they have recieved by jealous small-minded people the world over who can't cope with the reality that Jews ARE the Chosen ones and do generally have more go-getting and IQ than the rest of us....plus the reality that Jah DID promise Israel to the Jewish people....His Majesty OBVIOUSLY supported the UN and the UN played a huge part in supporting the establishment of the Nation of Israel...I too am not condoning violent solutions or trying to say that Palestine is wrong in wanting to live there too, but we have to look at History realistically and honestly AND the Holy Scriptures if we want people to take us seriously as RastafarI people.....
Otherwise we are discrediting what would otherwise be a sound and VERY positive movement so before ye all go chanting down Elijah coz yah don't like his manner try seriously thinking about the things he Upholds and have a bit of Raspect for the legitimacy of the Jewish side of RastaFarI......
and I still CAN'T fathom how "so-called" "Ras" Adam can call himself a Rasta while chanting down the faith of His Majesty? someone EXPLAIN this inconsisancy for I coz its doing I head in??????
OneLove for ALL
and I have great faith inRastaFarI playing a huge role in implementing positive peaceful unifying solutions for really difficult dillemmas like the Israel/Palestine situation, and yet there are no easy answers and loads of moral dillemmas...Jah is obvously creating a challenging "growth-filled" opportunity for I and I but lets stop with the bullshitty anti-semetism and ideas of the Jews should now all give up and find somewhere else to live....that just won't do, and its not gonna happen.....
Blessings Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »

Ites Up & Blessings for I Imaly.
So Adam are you calling His Majesty ignorant?
and I still CAN'T fathom how "so-called" "Ras" Adam can call himself a Rasta while chanting down the faith of His Majesty?
Brother Elijah I & Sister Nyah
I think that Iman have tried before to explain I faith, because the I's always have problems with it. But I will try again to try to obtain overstanding amongst brothers.
Iman don't sight Haile Selassie I's spirituality, Coptic Orthodox Christianity (just as I don't think that many other socalled "rastas" are members of...) - I only his position as the 225. king after David and as a great leader against all badmind fascism & babylonism. So as long as it is JAH almighty - Selassie I praise in his churches, and he live after the bible as I & I & I then he is still a righteous king. Especially in the way Haile Selassie I was, freedom fighter, fighter for the people. And about the "Jesus" belief that Selassie I holded as well as many other milions of people around the world - I will say one thing. Even Solomon, the wisest human ever, ended up praising false idols, instead of JAH almighty. Thoghtprovoking.

Elijah I - the I ask if Iman call His Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I "ignorant." And I answer is no. I only say that "Jesus"-belief is "ignorant" because you used "ignorant" as a word representing ME & MY PEOPLE, the Jews, Israel, JAH chosen. Just go call us all things, we have tried worse.. And you even against the anti-jews in here as I am.

Sister - why does the I call Iman """"""Ras""""""" (not)  when the I don't mean it? Then call I Adam. or Human, but that name is already taken.         Just because Iman sight I-self as a ras (as well as I sight all other believers in & of JAH who is trying their best on the path of righteousness & Ises unto Adonai I) I don't claim it from anybody.  I actually don't call I-self "rasta," because in people's brain it means young, careless hippies who listen to "No woman no cry" and smoke weed for fun and gets stupid, foolish & silly. I am a serious jew, who read up the scriptures, love I God Adonai I from the root of the heart and brain, goes to the synagogue, even though I am young in the country with the highest alcohol intake on the average. Call I jew. JAH soulJAH. JAH youth. Serious Nazirite.  - Does not changes I what the I call I.

One more thing, I would like to say that Iman actually observe it as a positive thing, that there is room for different sights, point, Iditation, directions and so on in here. And Iman represent the "IGNORANT" jews, or jews who sight Haile Selassie I as the Roots of David (not Shiloh) because that brings the largest & best reasoning & Iditation, and Iman actually think that sometimes Iman has given another side of cases, which can in any case be very healthy.

Blessings of Ivine Love - Idren & Sistren - no bad vibes amongst us.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »

"generally have more go-getting and IQ than the rest of us"........This is obviously your own personal opinion correct?

If this is based on scientific inquiry in a professional manner then you have just opened many doors, I hope this is a personal opinion.

If you accept openly the so called tests done on this type of research then you should be willing to seriously consider the scientific inquiries in the field of archaeological conclusions and DNA tests of the vast majority of jewish peoples origins. Im keeping my opinions to myself on this subject "The real Jews", but when someone says something like this it would be best for all to know from them that it is either based on research or personal opinion, thats all.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2008, 05:38:26 PM »

Ites Up & Blessings for I Imaly.Brother Elijah I & Sister Nyah
I think that Iman have tried before to explain I faith, because the I's always have problems with it. But I will try again to try to obtain overstanding amongst brothers.
Iman don't sight Haile Selassie I's spirituality, Coptic Orthodox Christianity (just as I don't think that many other socalled "rastas" are members of...) - I only his position as the 225. king after David and as a great leader against all badmind fascism & babylonism. So as long as it is JAH almighty - Selassie I praise in his churches, and he live after the bible as I & I & I then he is still a righteous king. Especially in the way Haile Selassie I was, freedom fighter, fighter for the people. And about the "Jesus" belief that Selassie I holded as well as many other milions of people around the world - I will say one thing. Even Solomon, the wisest human ever, ended up praising false idols, instead of JAH almighty. Thoghtprovoking.

Elijah I - the I ask if Iman call His Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I "ignorant." And I answer is no. I only say that "Jesus"-belief is "ignorant" because you used "ignorant" as a word representing ME & MY PEOPLE, the Jews, Israel, JAH chosen. Just go call us all things, we have tried worse.. And you even against the anti-jews in here as I am.

Sister - why does the I call Iman """"""Ras""""""" (not)  when the I don't mean it? Then call I Adam. or Human, but that name is already taken.         Just because Iman sight I-self as a ras (as well as I sight all other believers in & of JAH who is trying their best on the path of righteousness & Ises unto Adonai I) I don't claim it from anybody.  I actually don't call I-self "rasta," because in people's brain it means young, careless hippies who listen to "No woman no cry" and smoke weed for fun and gets stupid, foolish & silly. I am a serious jew, who read up the scriptures, love I God Adonai I from the root of the heart and brain, goes to the synagogue, even though I am young in the country with the highest alcohol intake on the average. Call I jew. JAH soulJAH. JAH youth. Serious Nazirite.  - Does not changes I what the I call I.

One more thing, I would like to say that Iman actually observe it as a positive thing, that there is room for different sights, point, Iditation, directions and so on in here. And Iman represent the "IGNORANT" jews, or jews who sight Haile Selassie I as the Roots of David (not Shiloh) because that brings the largest & best reasoning & Iditation, and Iman actually think that sometimes Iman has given another side of cases, which can in any case be very healthy.

Blessings of Ivine Love - Idren & Sistren - no bad vibes amongst us.

Adam- I would like hear more about your concept of Shiloh, and why you feel it is that His Majesty Haile Selassie DOES NOT reprasent such instance.  Have you considered that the full ramifications of His Majesties coronation in 1930 have not been fully realized? Just as you hold ones who believe in the coming of a messiah at the passing of the last astrological age as ignorant, So I believe that those who DONT recognize such as ignorant. Don't get jumpy around the word ignorant.  Of course I am still a Jew, In an ancestral sense. But I am a messianic Jew. Though not your typical messianic Jew because I recognize Yeshuas second coming in Haile Selassie. Thats why I am Rastafari. Only Jews can be Rastafari.  But this is something you don't know yet, You think Rastafari is what all these people on the forum make it out to be. Have you ever studied the New Testament? You do realeyes that Yeshua in the sense of literal man 2000 years ago is the G-d of the Jews not Gentiles but they can be grafted, and came specifically to redeem Jews?
I feel that there will be a big confusion in Israel and some people will accept Yeshua and some won't. The ONLY reason I did is because of Rastafari, and if you claim to love the King and be a tribesmen then you should obey his authority and trust his word. You wont be disappointed. But you may have to leave alot of people behind. You know I don't think you really understand how Selassie I believe in Jesus or JAH for that matter. You still looking at it from an unrealized stance, Like Him believe in Jesus but HIM WAS/IS/WILL BE JESUS. Since forever, try to overs that.

As far as You?Man? Yes there are Ientific neurological studies showing Jews are more intelligent that other people if that open doors so be it. The facts on the example they set for the world speaks for itself.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »

Point us in the right direction to read these scientific studies in comparison to the rest of humanity, preferably studies not organized and financed by jewish institutions please. Also in what calibre are you talking about when you say intelligent? this can mean anything, there are many intelligent military people who create weapons to kill, own munitions factories to supply wars, control large banks to finance genocide and then there are many intelligent people who understand wars are un-necessary, people have a right to live in peace no matter there faith or bloodline or that old stories dont give others the right to control others. So I would like to know how you see the word intelligent. Please dont use bible literature or old Testament stories to answer because that is not sufficient for reasonable people, thanks.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

Yes I Elijah I
Overstand where the I coming from, but Iman still hold I own faith. (Yes, I am the one of them, who Paul hates)
The reason why Iman nah sight Jesus is this:
He should:
1. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
2. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
3. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
4. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

And if he did not do all this, he did not fulfill the prophesies. And the Messiah is only human. Not God's son, we all are. The messiah should not have supernatural qualities (such as healing of dead, blind, walking on the water)
And the messiah should be born by a king in the line of King David as father - but the christian belief is that Jesus was born by Adonai I and Maria, therefore no jewish kingly blood on his fathers side, as the shiloh should have. (JAH is no earthly king, He is king of all, and created the Line of Kings from King David)
The Torah states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4) Jesus many times in the new testament (of which I have read almost all of) states some of the mitzvot as not relevant or wrong.
The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods. And one more thing, in the scriptures, there is nothing about the death and ressurection and coming back of the Shiloh. That is only in the new testament.

Iman not here to mission anyone away from their christianity, but Iman just don't want to convert either. The I just ask if Iman read the new testament. And YES. I have done my research and I Iditation on the subject. A true jewish christian would overstand.

ITES - BLESSINGS

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »

You?Man? i read about it online, I'm not sure what the tests were but I think they were neurological and maybe IQ. but you suggesting that they "must not be from Jewish institutions(as if a Non-Jewish institution existed at all! jk) is some petty slanderous shit.

I only have a minute but check this Adam, What if the process of the messiahs coming took 2000 years. So that it was Jesus when him come the first time but his plan wasn't complete till he come as Selassie. Once the temple is built ones will see its was Haile all along.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »

Asking for evidence?
dang I just posted an explaination in a PM but I'll reiterate...
And before people separate themselves from the Jewish people, it is possible that ones, attracted to RastafarI and Spirituality actually carry Jewish blood, have a look at it from that angle and then see if you feel the same way.....
My Dad is fascinated with Russia and Eastern Europe so this info comes from him.....by the way, when I first introduced the idea of Jews being IQ rich(er), generally speaking, He refuted the Idea and still furnished I with this evidence...
we are talking Gorbachev reign here but there was a quota system in Russian Unis, whereby ethnic minorities where awarded a certain percentage of the scholarships and placements in the Unis...now Jewish people actually had to work much harder to obtain scholarships and placements as , in general their Scholastic scores where much higher than the rest, so personal marks would have to way way above the rest to receive scholarships and placements, still the number of Jewish students in Russian Unis outnumbered the rest...this way 30 yrs or so ago and we have no idea how things are now...but that is some cunclusive evidence I have at my fingertips right now.....
And Adam...thanks for the explanation and I offer full raspect to you and your people
Blessings and Onelove
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2008, 01:18:25 AM »

Elijah i was not being slanderous in the least, i simply asked for the info and think it would be fair as not to come from jewish orginizations, the same i would not want to see info on the genome project of whites coming from white supremacist funded or aryan funded projects. I meant in no way any slander or anti-semetic form when i asked you. No need to read into it in that way bredrin. Thats fine if you read it online, but remember I have read alot of my things online as well, it doesn't mean im right though, true. Nya thanks for posting the info albeit it does not really prove your conclusion but none the less. There has also been lots of research that a vast majority, not all, but a vast majority of jews come from the cacaus region of russia and are of german descent and european descent and not from the middle east, again not all. Your story has weight most definitely and can be read about in major scientific journals. I still wont buy into the theory that one race is superior by blood, this is my thoughts. One Love to both of you.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2008, 02:27:13 AM »

Heathen back dey pon the wall. Now the best he can come up with is comparing a "Jewish Organization" to a White supremacist Aryan nation group, That to me is just more slander. See he's just trying to introduce the Idea that Jews are Aryans- His motives are no mystery this You?Man?,   And Jews aren't a race either like he suggest. They are a sub-group of the Asiatic race.  And I didn't say that the only factor was blood either. Perhaps its also something about the Jewish religion that motivates people to work harder. I bet he never considered that. Yes much of the Jews blood comes from "whites" but NOT ALL like he said, the root carry deep, and like they say, it just takes a drop. Cheers

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2008, 03:18:53 AM »

Nevermind, your paranoia runs deep. You completely read into things and come up with foolish ideas, how you get all that from what and how i said it is nuts. You are like talking to a broken record ( no...im not comparing Jews to broken records...ok).

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2008, 03:21:25 AM »

it would be fair as not to come from jewish orginizations, the same i would not want to see info on the genome project of whites coming from white supremacist

One need not read too far into such derogatory idiocy as this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.