Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 63416 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #180 on: February 22, 2008, 05:02:02 AM »

Jesus told me to forgive you Elijah, even though your a clown i forgive you, jesus told me so. Happy christian to you my brother in Christ. This jesus stuff is great.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2008, 05:34:52 AM »

Being a clown is not a sin. Blaspheming the holy spirit however is an unforgivable one. So I can overstand why you would remain unrepentant since it would be in vain.
Posted on: February 22, 2008, 05:12:46 am
I mean to me its just so telling that really no matter what gets talked about here it always come back to a bunch of people whining about how "Jesus is a fraud and the Jews are fakes". Or if its not that it's "Blacks are better than whites" or some other such totally un-rasta nonsense.  Seriously I wonder how many of these same conversations are happening at this very moment. It seems like the atheist party line. The new antisemitism is to deny that the Jews are Jews at all. Its obviously a bunch of built up resentment and false pride, It like the fiyah nyah was saying every armchair historian wants to think they got some inside line on the bombshell that going to "proof" the bible's fake, When Selassie I just be stepping on dem heads to drink from the fountain of life.
You can leave the women though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:36:25 AM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2008, 09:51:15 AM »

No...It speaks of people who say they are Jews but are not. Not "fake Jews". And the one who's position it is to judge whether someone is a Jew or not is JAH, So that "fake Jew" would even come out of your mouth proves your ignorance in itself.

My dictionary defines fake as someone who is not genuine or "a person who appears or claims to be something that they are not". (Oxford American)

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone just responding to your statement quote "is an effort to defame Jews by implying that there are "fake jews"."

Saying there are fake jews is not really implying and even if it is the source is in the bible Revelation 2:9.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2008, 03:45:36 PM »

No the sad truth is this forum is a simple tow the line forum, dont step outside of the what the preachers have taught you, dont search for any truth just beleive blindly what the bible says literaly, dont ask questions, dont give the people here information that upsets the status quo and irational mindset. That is what this forum is now, that is what Rasta to a few on here is, stagnant, no movement, simply dont look toward the future by learning the past just keep on repeating the same thing over and over, refute anything and everything that upsets the way the collective concious has been indoctrinated by years of lies and storytellings. Shootdown the old historians of ancient literature and build up the modern lie machine, castrate anyone who gives information on ancient history straight from the source and praise the ones who tell you the same shit day in and day out that you can read in any happy christian book. Dont read between the lines of the ancient parables or analogies and use your intuition and mind simply beleive the exoteric unconventional irrational stories. Welcome to the Rasta forum were everything that doesn't say exactly the way it says in the new re-written books of the winners of wars is paganism or heathenism, no need to look forward and brighten the mind here, it's better to close the eyes and walk past. No wonder the real Rastas like Mutabaruka are fed up with the so called movement, because the people dont want to hear and accept anything different from what they learned back in the 1930's. At least Muta has the balls to say it like it is along with Mortimer Planno who actually met his majesty, but hey, to the rasta elder on here they must not be a real rasta because of there different thinking. One will give there interpretation and say Selassie is God and he is instantly Rasta, the other will say no they beleive he is not but divine and they are called weakheart or pagan, one gives history straight from the new books anyone can purchase at any bookstore and another will give references from ancient sources and be called an armchair historian, how pathetic this sight has become, take care to the real Rasses on here, you know who you are bredrin and sistren, good luck learning anything on here with the new world Rasta ideologies that say carrying guns is in order with the kings way to protect the path "Jah Jah city Jah Jah town dem whan to turn it into a cowboy town dem".

"Theosophy is the quest for wisdom, not merely knowledge. You may read any book, but the book itself doesn't bring any wisdom. But you can pick up a question from the book and what you do with it and how you relate with the question and how deeply you explore it determines how much you will learn from it. To have this capacity to learn is more essential than to have books. Otherwise you just acquire a lot of knowledge and not wisdom".

"The quest for truth is not divided"

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »

My dictionary defines fake as someone who is not genuine or "a person who appears or claims to be something that they are not". (Oxford American)

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone just responding to your statement quote "is an effort to defame Jews by implying that there are "fake jews"."

Saying there are fake jews is not really implying and even if it is the source is in the bible Revelation 2:9.

Saying there are "fake jews" implies that one is a Jew but not a "real" Jews.  When in reality the fakes are not Jews at all. Like I said, My issue is more with the term "the real jews". There is no designation "real Jew" there is only Jews and non-Jews. I suppose one could be "A Jew who's real" but that's a nother story. A reason why it makes a difference is because often one is considered a Jew because of their ancestry but this even is not the full truth. So the term "Fake Jews" when used generally can make implications about the Character of a people based on ancestry.

The truth is that yes this maybe a toe the line forum, because its a Rastafari forum, We toe Rastafari's line if that's a problem with you then GO AWAY!! First of all whether its MutaBaraka or Mortimer Planno(rip), anyone who claims to be a Rastaman but cant hold His Majesties seal in public discourse(at the least) is not worthy of the title.  Rastafari has laid down specific orders within a specific trodition. If you don't like it.... Join the rest of the world in frustrated vanity. That Rastafari is a trod of believers was never in question. So all a one who comes here to try to move people out of faith does is reveal themselves as a hater. With all their boasted free thinking they still cant seem to grasp something most simple of all. That just because there is alot of evidence pointing to the coincidence of Religious History etc. does not mean that they cant ALL be true, and in fact this fact is accounted for in the bible when Yeshua tells us that he is greater than all the other Christs, acknowledging their existence. Do not forget that we are dealing with the supernatural. To me, It all comes down to the fundamental difference of someone who believes in G-d and someone who doesn't believe in G-d. G-d made it so that you had to believe and once you did he let you know, You'll have to ask HIM why. I generally have no issue with someone who doesn't believe in G-d. But when they need forcibly insert themselves into a Immunity of believers and even claim that their unbelief is somehow belief that they cross the line into Iritual Violence and ones should know by now how I handle dat.
Posted on: February 22, 2008, 07:22:45 pm
I want to explain why ones like you?Man? and Mutabaraka are atheistic. Dem say JAH is a human created Principle. But Man has a Creator, Who is Within, Above, Before, After, and Beyond His Creation. If that's too much for you to swallow then choke.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:44:30 PM by ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

I want to explain why ones like you?Man? and Mutabaraka are atheistic. Dem say JAH is a human created Principle. But Man has a Creator, Who is Within, Above, Before, After, and Beyond His Creation. If that's too much for you to swallow then choke.

Wrong , i never said "human" created principle, love how you turn things around for the people to fit your uneducated stance.

Rastafari has laid down specific orders within a specific trodition. Wrong again!
you?Man? and Mutabaraka are atheistic  wrong again!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 09:22:45 PM by Human »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2008, 10:53:59 PM »

You may have not said that exactly but that's the vein I gather from most of your posts. Do you believe in a G-d beyond creation? I don't think you do. Which is what I call a materialistic atheist. Of course you bring up my "education" because a person like yourself uses the credentials and recognition of the "world" or external forms of authority as the basis of his knowledge and value system. You know nothing about and actually hold contempt for the mystical knowing of the heart. A faithless one indeed. You think Rastafari wouldn't see your secular scholastic pride for what it is and call out your attempted destruction of the Irit. Because that is what you are doing. You think you can know what happened three thousand years ago cause of some book or a stone. Bullshit. No one knows. I and I hold a faith in those regards if you have a problem with it take it up with I father. Casue HIM a sworn and shall not repent. Unu's the ones who need to fit your fear of the unfathomable into you anthropocentric Iniverse where man created G-d, to try and justify your arrogance. You already said you going so go. Maybe we can look foward to Rasta building with out a bunch of fence riding hangers on telling we to read some book thats already written on our soul. "History" Vampires trying to "explain" JAH what a vanity!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2008, 11:24:50 PM »

Saying there are "fake jews" implies that one is a Jew but not a "real" Jews.
The bible is saying (paraphrased) that there are fake jews and that would imply that ONE is a Jew. One who? The book? I know the bible is not the book of the jews, well, part of it is but the christians add unto it.

When in reality the fakes are not Jews at all. Like I said, My issue is more with the term "the real jews". There is no designation "real Jew" there is only Jews and non-Jews. I suppose one could be "A Jew who's real" but that's a nother story.
When you try to reduce the issue from real jews and fake jews to jew and non-jew you steer the attention away from the group of people who are claiming to be jews even though they are not, who in fact are a third group of people separate from the honest jews and the honest non-jews.

often one is considered a Jew because of their ancestry but this even is not the full truth.
I recognize your point here and I agree that ancestry don't take precedence over how one choose to live ones life. Actually I think how one choose to live ones life is the only thing that matters, but then again I don't consider myself to be a jew so it's just my personal opinion.

I give thanks for life and praises unto god, always.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2008, 01:59:07 AM »

More dribble from the fake.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2008, 03:28:01 AM »

The bible is saying (paraphrased) that there are fake jews and that would imply that ONE is a Jew.

No its not. Its saying that there are people who call themselves Jews but aren't. You may not be intelligent enough to overstand the distinction in wording.

One who? The book? I know the bible is not the book of the jews, well, part of it is but the christians add unto it.

That's a common misunderstanding. The bible is an entirely Jewish book, But some Jews haven't accepted the full of it. The bible teaches how Jesus is the Jewish Messiah who came for the lost sheep of Israel. That the world is saved through him is just a secondary consequence. All the Gospels according to the faith were written by and about Jews.

When you try to reduce the issue from real jews and fake jews to jew and non-jew you steer the attention away from the group of people who are claiming to be jews even though they are not, who in fact are a third group of people separate from the honest jews and the honest non-jews.

I'm not trying to reduce anything. I'm just telling you how not to speak ignorantly. There is no such distinction as "a Real Jew". Someone is either a Jew or Not. There is already enough hate and slander surrounding the Jews so speaking about "real Jews" just creates more hate and fear. That there may be people who call themselves Jews but are not really any of my business but JAH's, Too bad you can't mind your own. Revelations 2:9 as the word of G-d, JAH is speaking in the first person when He says "I know the slander of those who say they are Jews but are the Synagogue of Satan". I bet you thought you knew that, but your just an anti-semite paranoid commoner.

More dribble from the fake.

Didn't you say you were leaving. Of course I and I knew your word was all but meaningless already. But really, You claim to be a grown man and look at what you've reduced yourself to. You? Man? NAH. You can't bring a single logical reasoning to justify your constantly presenting propaganda against the Faith Rastafari Defends on a Rastafari board because its simply indefensible. But you cant help your self. You obviously have a complex, because faith in Christ makes you feel a way.  So you resort to calling people "zionist's" and "Funny little Jew Boys" to avoid taking responsibility for your ignorance, And to mask your low class white supremacist ways. Don't you have some more self exalting reading to imagine away your goyishness to do?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:37:48 AM by ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2008, 06:58:39 AM »

No its not. Its saying that there are people who call themselves Jews but aren't. You may not be intelligent enough to overstand the distinction in wording.
Maybe it's those who call themselves jews but aren't who isn't intelligent enough. As you say already, Jah know anyway.

That's a common misunderstanding. The bible is an entirely Jewish book, But some Jews haven't accepted the full of it. The bible teaches how Jesus is the Jewish Messiah who came for the lost sheep of Israel. That the world is saved through him is just a secondary consequence. All the Gospels according to the faith were written by and about Jews.
If it's an entirely jewish book then what are the people called that don't accept it? Correct me if I'm wrong, the jews in Israel don't accept Jesus but live according to the Torah. I think you got it backwards, Jesus came for everyone and that happen to include the jews. There are no first class second class people, except those who insist on living like that.

I'm not trying to reduce anything. I'm just telling you how not to speak ignorantly. There is no such distinction as "a Real Jew". Someone is either a Jew or Not. There is already enough hate and slander surrounding the Jews so speaking about "real Jews" just creates more hate and fear. That there may be people who call themselves Jews but are not really any of my business but JAH's, Too bad you can't mind your own. Revelations 2:9 as the word of G-d, JAH is speaking in the first person when He says "I know the slander of those who say they are Jews but are the Synagogue of Satan". I bet you thought you knew that, but your just an anti-semite paranoid commoner.
According to what you just said in the second paragraph the real jews are those that accept Jesus and the others who haven't accepted him yet are but lost. Hate and fear comes from ignorance so indeed, lets clear the confusion away. You are saying that the fake jews is JAH's business only? Is that specifically only for jews or does that regard the fake of any dominion?

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »

And you stoop to calling woman names like bitches, like you called my wife because you couldnt get to me, you wimp little boy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »

Maybe it's those who call themselves jews but aren't who isn't intelligent enough.

Maybe their both stupid.

If it's an entirely jewish book then what are the people called that don't accept it?

They could be called many things Pagans, Heathens, or Jews who haven't accepted Christ.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the jews in Israel don't accept Jesus but live according to the Torah.

Some accept Jesus some don't. Some live according to the Torah some don't.

I think you got it backwards, Jesus came for everyone and that happen to include the jews.

Then why would Jesus tell us "I was sent only for the lost sheep of Israel?"

According to what you just said in the second paragraph the real jews are those that accept Jesus and the others who haven't accepted him yet are but lost.

Oskar what is wrong with you? I've already told you that there is no such thing as "real Jew". I think the term for Jews that have accepted Christ may be completed Jew but that doesn't make those who haven't not Jewish, Just still trodding towards the truth.

And you stoop to calling woman names like bitches, like you called my wife because you couldnt get to me, you wimp little boy.

I called your wife a bitch because she's married to a racist ras clot, Not "woman" in general. You should ask yourself if I called your wife a bitch because "I couldn't get to you" or because there wasn't much of "you" left to get to. Someone spouting racist slurs and ignoring questions doesn't need much help in being discredited. But "getting to you" wouldn't be a problem sameway. Sounds like your looking for beef but just Imember you lick me first.

Blessed Sabbath of JAH LOVE.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »

Then why would Jesus tell us "I was sent only for the lost sheep of Israel?"

Yes, that is what he said, yet he did help her.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2008, 07:09:29 PM »

Talk about backwards. You make no sense. "Yet he did help her" Of course he helped her That's why he came. You can run but you can't hide. Your the one who said "Jesus came for everyone but happened to include the Jews". But He said "I came only for the lost sheep of Israel". Not "I came for only the lost sheep of Israel". Again your intelligence may limit your overstanding here. He fulfilled  Jewish prophecy and is the Lion of Judah. So who are you? And why do you insist on being in the way all the time? Seriously you have no ears and no eyes. But you do a good job being your typical gentile centrist with zero true overstanding. So thanks for playing your part. Perfect hatred on a weakheart.

So answer for your self and stop trying to avoid the issue like a punk. How can you say Jesus came for everyone when he told us he came only for Jews?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 22 queries.