Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Author Topic: The Real JEWS  (Read 62840 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: The Real JEWS
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »

Are yah trying to tell we Selassie nah deal wid CHRIST and di Ible????????
wah foolishness di I speak of?
How can the I try tell I all Jews are black?
Tell I WHY den, are Ithiopians milky coffee coloured?
they are not blue black like Kenyans or Sudanese
Can you proove to we that pale skinned Hebrew people didn't move into Itheopia and interbred with darker Africans to make the present day paler brown Ithiopians we have today...?????
I have an Ithiopian friend and she is coffee coloured with a hint of milk, explain that to I if Selassie I, His Glorious Majesty is pure African, why dis paler shade of black we see???????
You chant down we pales and try deny the euro influence THAT HIS MAJESTY embraced as a part of HIM, yet many of we know better.....
Hebrew people are black, brown all the way to pale-skinned
I and I RASTAFARI and LOVE YESUS CHRIST just as His Majesty Obviously does
so deal wid it
and I love Africans and Mother Africa too
yes you are Iriginals, but his Majesty is mixed, so too Bob Marley and a million more Ras
Not everything is about pure blackness
so all you blacker than black bredren, nuff raspect but have some consideration for the other combinations of Jah glorious colours and shades
Chant down pale skins and you are chanting down the truth of His Majesty
for remember His paler black and you will see, we are part of HIM too
Blessings ina Onelove style
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »

Well if you are in a state where you can not further define confusion then you are indeed in a state that goes beyond confusion. Why should I then show RASPECT for a lie ??? R U asking I to lie in order to accept liars opinions ? LOL. Not I.

P7
Posted on: April 10, 2008, 09:46:59 pm
What is your aim and purpose upon this forum seeing that it is an African thing that you all deny ? (I do not mean all upon here, I am addressing those that do so) ?? Selassie is a black man....Rasta FORMULATED ON THAT TRUTH !! Why you all wanna come with a Jesus talk ? I and I deal with Selassie i.e., the return of I Messiah !! So, now, that I perceive the TRUTH through your lies and realize that the truth is from I (what you do not want to accept) then I really have to ask what it is what you seek ? What is your purpose upon this forum ? To cause disruptions ? Why else would you be here ? I am talking to all colors of all nations, all. No names. All I see is foolishnes. I and I deal with truth - if you do not know it by now. I will expose your all foolishness. I will expose you.

This is not a game for I : This is THE truth. And this ain't no threat - it is a promise !

P7
After much consideration, I have decided its best for me to leave Rasta Nicks forum, I suppose this is as good a place as any to post this.  I apologize for disruptions I have caused to those on the Rasta trod.  I came here originally because I had taken a vow in hopes of becoming a stronger person who can support the cause of justice in this world.  I have learned how much of a failure I am as a human being and just how powerless I am to effect change, and I thank God and you all for this.  I believe that the true orthodox christian faith reveals God's purpose in this world and provides the tools to get there.  I do not expect anyone to accept this, but it is my belief.  I have foolishly come here trying to rep it and honor the emperor who truly DOES rep it.  For me, the emperor is proof of the faith in that he reveals the holiness of God and is the fruit of orthodoxy.  As are all the saints.

The problem is me.  In reality if I don't live it, and should learn to just keep my mouth shut.   I need to travel a million miles but I've only moved an inch in 10 years.  Rather than being activated through virtue, I am slave to passion.   I eat too much, drink too much, sleep too much, entertain myself to much, idle too much, bullshit too much - fulfill all kinds of unimportant desires.  All with full knowledge that there are others who do not have the means and are within my reach.  So I am the source of downpression and the furtherment of inequity between people, how can I deny?    So who am I to enter into any discussion of body, soul, spirit?  As much as I wish to the contrary, I am no better than my earthly forefathers who objectively acted upon this sick weakness of soul and exploited, enslaved, tortured, killed, and stole.  Please forgive me, and may God bless you.  If I ever shared anything helpful, it would have been an accident on my part and all Glory to God.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2008, 07:44:17 AM »

I would be sad if I neva talked to you again My Brudda Nepsis,
I have learnt from and loved from the I has contributed...but hey...I do empathize
I am feeling the vibe too
and am shamed and humbled
still, knowing that the ALmightys love is unconditional and merciful, I will let Him be the one to move
I where and when
I too had an agenda is spread unity vibes and a Spiritual Love that moves I and I
and although I feel the hate and distrust that exists, I know a deeper bond unites us
Faith is what I feel
but can't deny I unworthiness to lay claim to any "Truth"
I am sorry if I have contributed to further pain and ailenation to any here
your Sistah from down Under
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

I thank thee also.  Yes, there is certainly much we share, I am aware of this.  Please pray for I and I for thee.  Feel free to send private messages here, they get forwarded to email.  I will continue to come back here but only as one of the idiotes.  Read-only.  until I am a faithful one.  i only condemn myself if I speak

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #229 on: April 23, 2008, 11:47:01 PM »

Why you all wanna come with a Jesus talk ? I and I deal with Selassie i.e., the return of I Messiah !! So, now, that I perceive the TRUTH through your lies and realize that the truth is from I (what you do not want to accept) then I really have to ask what it is what you seek?

The Prophet has come.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2008, 03:25:05 AM »

What Nepsis said.

How is Selassie HIM if the bible is false?
It makes no sense.

Also, what about the archeological evidence for the Exodus?
What about the coral encrusted chariots strewn across the land bridge under the Red Sea?

If one starts with the ass-umption that a lie is the truth all of the evidence will support the lie.

People ignore data to spare their models.

ROCK YOUR MODELS and open your eyes.

I am about to go on a model-rocking adventure.
How else to open minds and learn?

http://www.bereanpublishers.com/Apologetics/parting_of_the_red_sea.htm

Bless up!
Jennifer

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

Confirmation of the actual Exodus route has come from divers finding coral-encrusted bones and chariot remains in the Gulf of Aqaba ...sorry but that's not confirmation or proof of divine intervention. Many many top researchers with decorated backgrounds highly refute this. Here's just a little reason why.

Coral-encrusted BONES!!!!!!!  LOL, coral -encrusted BONES?   Think about that for a moment people. Encrusted

Do you know how long it takes in salt water for bones to disintegrate?
Not picking on you sistren at all, just observing this "incredible research" that's sponsored by large Christian organizations to bring us the "Truth"..

Ronald Eldon Wyatt (1933 - August 4, 1999) was an amateur archaeologist (he had no training in the discipline and held no professional position) and author who claimed to have discovered many significant biblical sites and artifacts. His claims are dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars and most Christian leaders even in his own Seventh-day Adventist Church, but he continues to be quoted (especially on the Internet).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 12:45:55 PM by Human »

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »

Oh I know- I don't believe because of the archaeological importance of the find. The find is important because I believe.

Which demonstrates exactly what I said in my previous post.

;)

But if you don't believe the Exodus occurred, then who is David?
No-one. Just some bad-ass Jewish king.

Then who is Selassie?

I would like to gently point out that it was "proven" that the Iliad was pure fairy tale, that none of those people were supposed to have existed, and now it is accepted as fact and the only argument is WHEN the Trojan War occurred and which Mycenaean death-mask is really Agamemnon's.

If I were struggling with faith, I would consider the fact that the pagan Greeks were vindicated.

Bones wash up on various beaches. There's not a lot of coral up here, but I've found an occasional bone at the beach.

Bless up!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2008, 02:26:38 PM »

I understand the find re-assures your belief that it happened and that is great on a personal level no doubt, respect.

But if you don't believe the Exodus occurred, then who is David?
No-one. Just some bad-ass Jewish king............yeah..apparently he was as his story goes.

Then who is Selassie? a man with a title in my eyes. Titles mean nothing to I. I can only go on the character of a person and I never met Selassie only read about him, like what i read though mostly but not all.

I would like to gently point out that it was "proven" that the Iliad was pure fairy tale, that none of those people were supposed to have existed, and now it is accepted as fact and the only argument is WHEN the Trojan War occurred and which Mycenaean death-mask is really Agamemnon's. I believe it was "proven" for some not all, yes same can be said of certain stories in the bible. I would like to say i for one don't think the entire bible is false or fairy tale or anything like that, I understand it to be read in two ways, exoteric and esoteric that's all.

If I were struggling with faith, I would consider the fact that the pagan Greeks were vindicated.
I hope i didn't offend you are make it sound that you were in any way struggling sistren, I know you are strong in your faith and I dont question or try to call you out on that, respect to you and love.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »

Love to you too, Human.

No, I didn't think you were saying I was struggling.

If we all agree there's not much to discuss.

I read a few of Selassie's speeches to the UN/League of Nations.
Pretty amazing. Measured and reasoned in the face of chaos.

Bless up!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »

Then who is Selassie?

Davids greater son, But the pagans have their myths too, But wait.... Selassie is REAL! And we chat blood or faith again?

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »

Indeed!

I am just not getting how someone can be Rasta and not "believe in" Selassie and not know the bible is true.

I am not calling people "not Ras."
That certainly isn't my place.
I'm not Rasta.
I don't know what I believe about Selassie.

I DO believe he is of the lineage of David.

I thought belief that Selassie is divine is central to Rasta.
I am not ready to go there and may never be.

***shrugs***

Sometimes you, Elijah I, have me convinced.

If Melchizedek says he is, who am I to argue? ;)

Bless up.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #237 on: April 25, 2008, 11:54:22 PM »

Ises unto the Most Haile I,

Israelites a trod, want a king, Yeshua a forward, dem reject HIM.  Dem catch the vibes some 60+ years later, ie the first of the authorless godspells.  Yeshua dealt with Ini's individual rasponsibility to the Almighty.  Ini am just here to say the passing of information is like playing the game telephone, by the time a next vibe reach, the message sometimes misconstrued from the source.  Does that mean the Iriginal or Iniversal truth is wrong?  Of course not.
 Next old style, Israelites a trod new world style, same 400 years in sojourn waan see dem king, HIM crown.  This time around it nuh take nuh time fi di flame catch as independant Black pastors, theologians and Italists sighted the King of Kings as the bible states "with a vesture dipped in blood" ie Coronation.  The Emperor dealt with salvation on an independant level and on the statetical level, dealing with the nations of the Earth.

Just as Christians felt and some still do feel their trod is better than that of a present day Jew, Rastafari is here to proclaim that Rastafari livity is the highest pon Iration, higher than any form of Christianity straight.  This is why we do not emmulate the Emperor in that regard because that would force Christians to practice Judaism and screw everything up! ;)  Ital livity is the most rootical of all livities known to man, no apology. Just as Muta say "Why do we need Leviticus, when we have Livity?"

"With faith, courage and a just cause, even in the 20th century David will still beat Goliath!"  King of Kings HIM Haile Selassie I Light of the World   

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2008, 12:54:27 AM »

>>>> Just as Christians felt and some still do feel their trod is better than that of a present day Jew, Rastafari is here to proclaim that Rastafari livity is the highest pon Iration, higher than any form of Christianity straight. <<<<<<<

Is it not more correct to say "Any other form of Christianity"? Your already supposing that the term livity and religion are interchangeable, So is the I's livity higher than the king's who calls himself a Christian?

>>>>>>This is why we do not emmulate the Emperor in that regard because that would force Christians to practice Judaism and screw everything up!<<<<<

I'm cant figure out what your trying to say here. I and I not emanated from a deity?;)

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2008, 02:20:57 AM »

Quote from: NegusNegustiality

Israelites a trod, want a king, Yeshua a forward, dem reject HIM.  Dem catch the vibes some 60+ years later, ie the first of the authorless godspells.

The Israelites HAD a king when Jesus was born.
Yeshuah was NOT sent as a king. He will return as a king, but He was sent as a Messiah.

It did not take sixty years for them to "catch the vibe."
They were persecuted immediately, they were hunted and punished immediately.
The "vibe" was "caught" before the Messiah was killed and it and He still have not died.

The "godspells" as you call them obviously are not authorless.
If they were, then that alone would be proof of their divinity, no?
Or at least that they were supernatural.

The gospels had authors.
Because the earliest manuscripts can be dated to about 100 CE does not mean that was as soon as they were composed.
It means that is the latest possible date of their composition.

The fact that ALL of the writings of the Jews were destroyed, ALL of their temple records, ALL of the recent, not-yet-proven prophets' speakings were destroyed  when Titus leveled Jerusalem prevents out-of-hand there being any official contemporary accounts of Jesus and His teachings.

I cannot just take Saturday off, circumcise my sons, spurn pork, call myself a Jew and be one.
I am trying to figure out what it is that makes Ras.

Apparently one CAN just grow dreads, avoid meat and strong drink, preach non-interference, deny Christ and be Ras'?

May it never be.

To not believe is one thing.
To preach denial another altogether.

I'm still not picking up what you're putting down.
I think there is just a level on which we are not actually understanding each other.

I know I have some block up.
I'm working on that log in my eye.

Quote from: NegusNegustiality

Just as Christians felt and some still do feel their trod is better than that of a present day Jew, Rastafari is here to proclaim that Rastafari livity is the highest pon Iration, higher than any form of Christianity straight. 

I'm not trying to pick nits, but there has never been a time when ALL Christians felt superior to Jews.
There have always been Nazarenes, which are rightly Jews, as Christians rightly are Jews, though you are right- many DO deny and many DO feel they are superior, much to their own detriment.

It is a serious fault to claim superiority for ones self, is it not?
Rasta is only the highest livity if it perfects what it encompasses- Judaism and Christianity- otherwise it is a different road altogether and Selassie is either a liar or a fool.

MAY IT NEVER BE.

Quote from: I ELIJAH I

Is it not more correct to say "Any other form of Christianity"?

That's my question too, Negus.
How is it Rasta if it isn't Christianity? If it isn't Selassie?

Without the Bible and without David and without Jesus and without Selassie what you have is some other New Age "earthy" life style when you are talking about "livity." I've lived in large groups of hippies before, and I've known small communities of Rastas, but the Rastas I knew were all Christian and the hippies I knew were not AND THAT WAS THE FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE.

Without the Bible and without Selassie it's "hippy."
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but hippy isn't Ras, is it?

Are you going to call every vegetarian who doesn't interfere with another's trod a Ras?
Is that all it takes?

Quote from: I ELIJAH I

Your already supposing that the term livity and religion are interchangeable, So is the I's livity higher than the king's who calls himself a Christian?

This is my question too.
Being a Christian is bad?
Being an Torah practicing Christian is worse?

Brother Negus, you are obviously intelligent, thoughtful, and concerned.
I am just not understanding what you are saying.

Bless up!

Posted on: April 26, 2008, 03:12:13 am
I SHOULD SAY THAT I am taking a constitutional homeopathic right now- today- that is supposed to help my inner angry core "shed"- so I could be angry. If I express that please know that I am not angry with my fellow posters as individuals. I do truly consider you brethren and sisters. I feel like my mind is parting like a beam of light splitting into colors and wrapping around something that it's going to encompass.

Here.

Bless up!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.