No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Unity.  (Read 3513 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Unity.
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:14:00 AM »

This is just an observation. I see alot of arguing and opinions coming from all sides. But it seems like the moment just two Rasta's and especially three get together about anything all the trife opinions scatter. That's whats so powerfull about the divide and conquer tactic. Lots of people who are not Rasta or Not already Rasta come and put themselves in the middle of Rasta business sometimes under the guise of learning but then act too proud, insult their "teachers", And keep Rasta from building anything, Sometime saying things like No One can teach Rasta. Or No One can say what Rasta is, So that everything is in total chaos.  Alot of times people take things too personally too.
Posted on: January 03, 2008, 11:02:46 pm
Anyways I was just thinking that if Rasta stuck together then maybe the board would be more productive.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:15:31 AM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

The Fruitarian One

• Regular User
    • Fruitarian Fitness
Re: Unity.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:53:56 AM »

I know I said I was going but I had to speak on this and I'm going to speak from my heart and if it offends anyone then so be it...

As I see it "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN" these words spring to mind when I think of this forum, it also seems that few  "elders" rastas actually use forums and to me this is a major reason why there is so much confusion here because there is no leadership and not enough "elders" to monitor the comings and goings here/on forums, now the thing is if I was to go to a rasta house out in the street with what I saw from here, I'd get corrected harshly, there's no doubt about that....there needs to be leadership and set guidelines here in order to mute these petty arguments and for people to learn what is right, as I've said before everybody here has one thing in common, a love for God/Jah, so any beef after that is just character assasination or hatred for certain individuals....this needs to stop because it's embarrassing to the board, it ain't just from one person it's from many people and to say y'all are rasta when so much bitterness is on display for the cyber world to see is just embarrassing and gives a wrong impression of the rasta movement.

And no this post isn't about placing blame on Elijah I because I actually agree with him in principle although I feel that his message has been lost in translation and he is now simply giving the people he opposes ammunition to attack him with and it's these attacks that are bringing this board down to gutter level....this board is the most popular rasta forum I've found so far...why?...because it's pure argument....and the sad part is that it's all about religion....not one argument is about nutrition or Ital livity, now does that mean that nobody is practising Ital livity?...who knows but that section is barely used.

There I said it, now it's off ma chess!

peace I'm out, honest!

F1
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
Home of the F. I. T. S
www. fruitarianfitness. com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »

It may be too late, The Rasta "nic" make have struck!!! :)

Leon

• Normal User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 02:11:26 AM »

Good with love!!!! please make it stay!!!!!!!!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 12:49:01 PM »

This forum cant go down. We need to build it up again as it once was. Yes it will be difficult but its the thing we should do. Three months ago this forum wasnt like this at all. I love this forum, this is mainly why im on the internet, and many people feel they found a second home here at the forum... So lets try to keep that roof over our heads! Dont give up, Rasta nicks shall stand strong, and stand strong it shall! Blessed love & guidance ! RASTAFARI
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 01:49:30 PM »

Well when did this place start going downhill anyway? Suddenly everybody is calling for Unity and wondering why were all arguing.. What was the catalyst?
Posted on: January 04, 2008, 01:44:17 pm
Well when did this place start going downhill anyway? Suddenly everybody is calling for Unity and wondering why were all arguing.. What was the catalyst?
Peace, Love, Inity

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »

We started to see what we didnt have in common, more then what we have in common. That way we started argue. Bless.

MaoriLion

• Senior User
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 02:12:16 PM »

Sad that.. Personally I think that maybe some people on this forum think they're wiser than they are.
Peace, Love, Inity

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »

Yes I, true. Many of us... And mainly because we have this strong fiyah burning for the beliefs we have.. And we want to share it with everyone. And when someone dont want to share that belief with us, then we say they are ignorant and no real Rasta. Alot of that happened here. Anyway, lets not think so much about how we got in this mess, but how we can get out if it! Bless

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

Well Ive always had issues with the way this place is kept, So when It "started" to go downhill for me might be never, because Ive never really seen it go up a hill. There's alot of good vibes and people spreading kind words on the surface, but to me its all shallow talk, when the real Life and Death/spiritual/ time to make a STAND issues come up, people just want to avoid it. Thats not Rasta to me at all. Rasta to me is people who grab life my the throat. And dont back down, Rasta is people who say exactly whats on their mind without going around the bush. Rasta is people who not afriad to stand out in a crowd, or all alone if they have to. And Rasta is a people who diligently work for progress and leave no stone unturned, Not just mull over the same mundane blase talk over the interent upping dem karma points.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »

True Elijah, that be true. This forum had alot of deepness and compassion before. Though i think we shouldnt be talking to much about why the forum is so bad.. Instead we could try to uplift it again and go up hill. Because this forum made me and many others go up hill, that way the forum does to. So we need to start climbing again, because we're not that lazy to just let it pass us downhill. Push it upwards to the top, i know we can do that. Bless.

MaoriLion

• Senior User
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »

Actually I think the I is right ELIJAH, it never really has been uphill. Although this forum has been nice for meeting other Ras and hearing their opinions, everything I've learned about RasTafarI and H.I.M teachings have been from sources outside the forum.. Guess I just never really thought about it before. It's been really good reading long bits of information and watching others reason but being somewhat, well, unintelligent with words lets say, i haven't really been able to get across what I want to say or really add to anything.
Peace, Love, Inity

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

Maybe, but you repping the Maori, Nuff Maori Ras!!! Thanks cool too. I see no unity, Maybe His Majesty keeps us from having a center so we not vulnerable? Everytime I see people make Rasta into a organized ting there ends up being corruption. But still we could do a better job representing the King to the world online, if we would build off the foundation instead of brush things that make conversation uncomfortable under the rug which is was I sight

MaoriLion

• Senior User
    • Myspace
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »

Yes exactly, people here are brushing whatever makes them feel uncomfortable i.e not what they agree with, under the rug. Where not confronting any issues wisely just ignoring them or answering them with something like "Your an asshole Elijah". I wonder what the King would think of this foolishness..
Peace, Love, Inity

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 08:23:20 PM »

yes very true I have noticed a lot lately that there is a lot of arguing and  it really needs to stop..but the thing I think is the reason for it is no one likes to be wrong you know?so people will argue to proof things and no reasoning gets done, I know that has been said alot but that's how I feel. seen?
bless up people.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.