Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Fallen Angles and Humanity ??  (Read 13095 times)

Ras_Growstrong

Re: The Fallen Angles and Humanity ??
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2007, 01:20:08 PM »

In conclusion, I must say I have never opened a book on the subject of Theosopy.

The belly science came to me via meditation just about sept/oct 2006. I did a fast

for 2 days, intake only water/the word and the information just began to unfolded.

Now I leave you with this last post regarding the fallen Angel and your appetite.

Psalm 82:5-7 (King James Version)

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all

the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

I'm assuming here but a Child of the Most High would qualify as a Son of God?

In Matthew 5:6 it states "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after

righteousness: for they shall be filled." 

Brethren seems we have the ability to be blessed to some  extent if we control our

diets and the scripture reveal the menu.

Now, considering the followers of Christ In Luke 5

31 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?

34 And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?

35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

And if InI hearts beat as one I remind you of Pauls statement it would be wise to remain simple regarding matters of evil.

As it is as Ras Chucky has already declared "ONE GROW UP INTO THEMSELVES AND BECOME RASTAFARI"

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 06:12:11 PM »

Theosophy teachings enjoy:    Darwinism is rooted in the materialistic assumption that the universe consists essentially of physical matter and energy, and that mind and consciousness are merely byproducts of the brain. According to the theosophic tradition, on the other hand, the physical world is the outer shell of inner worlds – astral, mental, and spiritual. Likewise, every physical organism is animated by inner, subtler ‘bodies’ or souls, including an astral model-body (the template for the physical body), an instinctive or selfconscious mind, of widely varying degrees of development, and a spiritual-divine self or monad. Evolution involves the unfolding of latent powers and capacities in response to impulses from within and stimuli from without, and the development of suitable physical forms through which they can be expressed.

Guided and directed macromutations could result in evolutionary jumps and allow a member of one species to give birth to a more advanced species, but this certainly does not mean that one great stock of animals evolves into another in the darwinian sense. For instance, a species of reptile did not give birth to the first mammal. As H.P. Blavatsky says, ‘the admitted chasm between the systems of reproduction of the oviparous vertebrates and mammalia, constitutes a hopeless crux to those who, with the Evolutionists, seek to link all existing organic forms in a continuous line of descent.’ She adds:

The ‘Unity of Type’ common, in a sense, to all the animal and human kingdoms, is not ... a proof of the consanguinity of all organic forms, but a witness to the essential unity of the ‘ground plan’ Nature has followed in fashioning her creatures.1

Theosophy says that the present earth is the reembodiment of a former earth, and the different classes or kingdoms of monads now evolving on it and forming it – from submineral (elemental) to superhuman – are pursuing an evolutionary journey that has no absolute beginning and will have no absolute end. The present earth and its lifeforms originated in a highly ethereal condition and gradually materialized and condensed during the ‘descending arc’ of the earth’s evolution, which lasted until the midpoint of the earth’s lifespan, some 4.5 million years ago, in the middle of the current, fourth round of evolutionary activity. Since then the ascending arc of etherealization and spiritualization has begun.

During each of the 7 rounds, the various kingdoms of monads, or lifewaves, pass successively through the 12 globes of the earth’s planetary chain; our own globe is the lowest and densest, while the others are located on higher, more ethereal planes. The first root-race, or humanity, in the current round began to develop in the mid-Palaeozoic; these early protohuman forms were huge, ovoid, semi-astral, nonselfconscious beings, which slowly materialized, declined in size, and assumed the present human shape during the ensuring millions of years.

In the late second and early third root-races, reproduction took place by budding or gemmation; vital cells were thrown off from the ethereal bodies of the time and developed either into other humans or into the beginnings of the mammals, according to their inherent evolutionary tendencies. This accounts for the general resemblance between their embryonic stages and those of man. Sexual reproduction in the human kingdom is said to have originated in the second half of the third, Lemurian root-race, some 18½ million years ago. On the theosophical timescale, this was in the Late Jurassic of the Mesozoic era, or age of reptiles. By this time the outer human body was becoming distinctly physical, and also sufficiently developed for the emergence of selfconsciousness to begin.2

Theosophy teaches that the lower simians, the monkeys, arose from interbreeding between a ‘mindless’ or unselfconscious stock of the third root-race (who were apelike in appearance*) and a high animal stock, while the anthropoid apes resulted from interbreeding between a less progressed stock among the fourth, Atlantean, root-race and the descendants of the earlier interbreeding. ‘Thus,’ says G. de Purucker, ‘the apes and the monkeys have traces of human blood in their veins; the monkeys a single dose, so to say, of the nobler strain, and the apes a double dose of the same. But no man has one drop of either simian or anthropoid blood in his veins.’5

*Human embryos develop by the 4th week a well-defined tail. It reaches its maximum length in the 6th week when it may have as many as 12 vertebrae, after which it begins to regress, becoming the coccyx (tailbone). The coccyx in humans and apes therefore represents a vestigial tail. However, this does not require a belief in a simian ancestry, for theosophy says that the ethereal human forms in the third round were apelike and had a short tail (the 6th week of embryonic development also corresponds to the mid-second and early third root-races of the present round). The loss of a tail has actually reached a more advanced stage in the gorilla than in man, because the gorilla’s coccyx consists of only 3 caudal vertebrae whereas in humans it generally consists of 4 or 5.6

The ‘humans’ involved in producing the ancestors of the monkeys were devoid of selfconsciousness and acted instinctually, and hence the interbreeding was not a crime. The animals involved, like all mammals, had originally sprung from ‘man’, and the interbreeding led to fertile offspring because the distance between the humans and animals concerned was not yet very great. The Atlanteans who later repeated the act were aware of what they were doing and therefore committed deliberate bestiality. Even then, these humans and animals were not far enough apart to prevent fertile mating.

In far past geological times both these simian stocks resembled their respective human half-parents in much fuller measure than do their present-day descendants, the living monkeys and apes. The earlier stocks were far nearer in time to the dominant human influence in their heredity, while the living simians show the effects of specialization away from that influence over the intervening millions of years.

Referring to the Lemurian episode of interbreeding, the Stanzas of Dzyan7 state that ‘those who had no spark’ (i.e. nonselfconscious humans) ‘took huge she-animals unto them’,* which belonged to several species and were quite different from any known today, and ‘begat upon them dumb races’. The offspring are described as a ‘race of crooked, red-hair-covered monsters, going on all fours’, ‘a truly pithecoid species, now extinct’, and a Commentary mentions: ‘Red-haired, swarthy men going on all-fours, who bend and unbend (stand erect and fall on their hands again) who speak as their forefathers, and run on their hands as their giant fore-mothers.’8

*Although reference is usually made to male Lemurians or Atlanteans mating with female animals,9 it’s hard to believe that no human females ever succumbed to the same vice!

Another stanza says that early Lemuro-Atlanteans also mated with a lower race of still mindless humans, who were very dissimilar physically and mentally from the more perfect races. The semi-humans, or ‘so-called animals’, are described by a Commentary as a biped of human shape, but covered with hair below the waist.10 We are also told that the egg-like shells in which humans gestated during the early third root-race were often tampered with by huge animals resulting in semi-human monsters, and that certain Lemurians later interbred with some of these giant creatures.11

As regards the period in which the events in question took place, Blavatsky says that occultism ‘traces some of the most anthropoid species to the third race man of the early Atlantean period’. The later third race overlaps with the early Atlantean race, and the events could have taken place in the Cretaceous,* after most humans had already acquired selfconscious minds, though De Purucker says they might have happened in the preceding Jurassic period.12

*The Cretaceous began about 16 million years ago according to theosophy, and 144 million years ago according to science.

We are told that the descendants of the huge humanlike monsters produced by certain Lemurians ‘were modified by external conditions, until the breed, dwindling in size, culminated in the lower apes of the Miocene period. With these the later Atlanteans renewed the sin of the “Mindless” – this time with full responsibility. The resultants of their crime were the species of apes now known as Anthropoid.’13 Mating has presumably taken place with various animal or semi-animal stocks over the course of time, as the end result was not only the present monkeys and apes but also semi-human tribes which have now largely died out.14

The original apes were reportedly looked upon askance by the more evolved humans of that time but were tolerated because they had glimmerings of our active minds. They were virtually thinking entities of a lower type, and had distinct languages of their own.

The most human of these apes died out, partly because the Atlanteans, realizing the sin of their own less evolved men, made vigorous war upon them, wars of extermination; and also because the milieu, the surroundings, were not conducive to the continuance of this partly-human partly-animal race. Only the least progressed of the apes were allowed to live by the Atlanteans; and the apes today are the descendants of those who were allowed to continue to live.15

In the epic Hindu poem the Ramayana, the apes are depicted as far more humanlike than they are today; they even talk and have their own governments and laws. Led by Hanuman, the monkey god, they fight on the side of Rama against the Rakshasas of Lanka in the great epic war of India. Viewed theosophically, the depiction of the apes in the Hindu legend is not entirely fictional.

The souls that incarnated in the original monkeys and apes had not quite reached the human stage. We are told that the apes are destined to become humans of a low grade in the last two root-races of the present round and in the next or fifth round. This does not mean that ape bodies will metamorphose into human bodies, but that the souls currently inhabiting ape bodies will take on bodies among the lowest human stocks.

This teaching is echoed in many myths and religious allegories. In the story of Prometheus, for instance, Prometheus steals the spiritual fire of the gods (intelligence) and brings it to mankind. In punishment he is chained to a rock (our human bodies) on a mountainside, where he will remain throughout the ages until mankind rises to his level and liberates him.

In the Book of Genesis, the Garden of Eden represents the innocent, mindless, childlike state of infant humanity. The eating of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil signifies the awakening of selfconsciousness, when man becomes ‘as the gods’, endowed with free will. The serpent which tempts Eve is a symbol of wisdom – hence the injunction to be ‘wise as serpents’ (Matthew 10:16). Adam and Eve, representing early humanity, are then expelled from Paradise, and ‘fall’ from their peaceful state of blissful unselfconsciousness into one of struggle, temptation, and ethical responsibility in the material world. They put on ‘coats of skin’, meaning that it was in the same period as the arousing of our minds that the semi-astral bodies of early humanity became densely physical.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

Greets bredda's and Sisters.

Firstly wow, what an amazing reasoning, so much information.  These sort of posts are what makes this forum so great.  Blessings to all I an I,

and secondly thanks very much to all I an I who are chanting down babylon, and helping all I Idrens on their trod.  Truly beautiful heartical movements.   OneLove

Praise JAH

RASTAFARI
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

fallen angel

• Normal User
Metaphysics 101
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2008, 04:20:51 AM »

When will Israel rise in this time as the true keepers of the mysteries?

Here is the simple science folks.   InI am a "fallen angel," I believe you mispelled the term in your subject line or maybe you didn't, but anyway "fallen angel" or correctly fallen angle of light energy.   I as a melinated one is a fallen angle of light condensed as I descend through the planetary worlds into the universal micro-womb of my earth mother.    In ancient Kmt, I discover who I am via the basis of deduction i.  e.  , I have not committed x, y, z etcetera .  .  .   following this line of reason, I therefore, am not of my body, am not of skin etcetera.   What then am I? Ether, black carbon substance, the breath of life energy you see.   Because I am the essence of duality of +/- energy, I am an undying ethereal force, without mother and without father, good and bad (based on ones perspective).   InI Energy is neither destroyed nor created I just exist as the dominant, non-recessive black carbon force.   

The "devil" or the beast or 666 (6 protons, 6 neutrons 6 electrons) is warped perception of the creator force.   
I hope this course of the discussion isn’t maligned; it takes a big boy to exercise restraint and not over-react.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2008, 04:59:26 AM »

seen
Raspect
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 22 queries.