Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ingrown Toe  (Read 3818 times)

Queen Ile

Re: Ingrown Toe
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 05:22:24 AM »

Bless up Breden.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 08:41:23 AM »

Brudda sorry I didn't check in here earlier, pity you aint here or we would give the I some Cannabis ointment and tincture....way way way betta antibiotics than dem chem-i-kills
on the cheap side for antis, tumeric is a great antibiotic, you know the yellow powdered spice they put in curry, dahl (split peas curried) with rice is a cheap and relatively healthy food, and yah can put plenty tumeric in it, with curry powder and mustard seeds and cumin seeds and coriander
preferably soak the split peas for about 4 hrs, then cook with a teaspoon of the tumeric powder and some onion for an hr or so (boiled in plenty water), add lots of sliced garlic and the other spices fried in butter ghee or oil until it smells divine, potatoes and/or tomatoes are a nice addition, if you have the chemo antis, you will need to have PRO biotics to re veg your internal flora, yoghurt and cucumber with fresh garlic is a brilliant sauce to have in addition to the dahl and rice (brown rice is best).
garlic is a great antibiotic, raw, even if you want a quick and effective healing of infection, mashed garlic with some olive oil or honey placed straight on the infection, it may sting for a few minutes but it will work.
An infection indicates toxic internals, lots of CLEAN and mineralized water (NOT tap water or distilled water), chamomile tea, red clover tea, eating greens (bitter greens are very tonic and will help the liver detox), pumpkin seeds, sunflower sprouts and seeds...cut out sugar and have honey instead....
 apples are brilliant, you've heard the old saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away.....
lemon added to water is a brilliant cleanser and is good to do if you can't get any water other than the toxic cocktail they call tap water
watermelons are awesome cleansers
capsicum is full of vitamin C and you need heaps to get rid of this thing, as is goji berries, kiwifruit, berries
red food in general help improve blood quality
and greens are cleansing and strengthening
ginger is an incredible all round tonic
and if you can afford it, manuka honey is an incredibly effective anti-bacterial and can be applied straight to the site of infection
cider vinegar is also a great health improver inside and out, diluted, it is full of potassium as are bananas, which help cleanse ones system
Nasturtium buds, you know the pretty red and yellow flowering round leafed plant that grows well in semi shade...are a good anti-biotic as well, the leaves and flowers are spicy and healthily edible too.
grated raw potato applied to the site will draw whateva shouldn't be in there out.
don't be shy to smoke up the yandi, it is anti-inflammitory, anti-biotic and very pain and stress relieving, but if you have tobacco and can't give up, find an organic source or risk early death and never smoke without Herb, as Herb has a cancer-causing enzyme prohibitor.
broad leaf plantain grows wild and it a great tonic....
let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food!!!!!
get well quick brother
your Sistah Nyah I
Oh, if you have a dog, you can let it lick the wound, dogs have natural anti-biotics in their saliva.
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

IyaRaWarrior

• Regular User
  • The Heart Know Where The Truth Lie
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 12:48:51 AM »

when I had a ingrown toe the first time I went to the doc..  I watched what he did and thought it was pretty easy... so next time I had it I did the surgery myself.. with out aneseptic though... but if your careful its not that painful... you just gotta cut the nail out.. you aint gotta cut flesh.. .just take a razor blade and cut the nail straight down.. .slowly just like score it... then go a lil bit deeper next time.. keep doiing thi  really carefully till you get thru.. then remove the part thats ingrown... someone said that if you dont eat you will get weak... that is not tru... when you dont eat you are not starving.. you are fasting... when you  fast is when your body detoxifys and heals itself .. fasting can preform miricles man... you just gotta get past the first few ruff dayz... JAH bless Iya man

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 01:41:06 AM »

Ha fasting is no problem for I, I only eat once a day anyway.
Peace, Love, Inity

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 03:18:48 AM »

just make sure the I is getting the I's vitamins vitamins brotha.
bless.
ke.
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 03:43:42 AM »

Yeah man, big meal of vegetables, bread and fruit.
Peace, Love, Inity

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »

if tha toe be in infected then get a hot needle and put it into the foot then squeeze the puss out it fairly painful but then the infection should pretty much clear itselt up but if it really bad then a doctor is the only ting u can do. . . . . . . .  Salt water and stuff listed above shu do sum help tho

Jah bless

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

yea that's what my mom did for me when I had an infection when I was younger.
bless.
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.