Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Definition of Babylon  (Read 10509 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Definition of Babylon
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:19 AM »

It is a Transmission Method of Indispensable Functional Importance.

Spirit dwells in the flesh yet is not bound by it. It is one spirit too so no matter how you breed the flesh it don't change the one spirit.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 02:51:42 AM »

Spirit requires certain flesh to dwell in.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:59:34 AM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2008, 09:01:27 AM »

Spirit requires certain flesh to dwell in.

Clean hands and a pure heart is not acquired through a blood line. Take a look at Cain and Able.

Any talk about certain bloodline being better or more pure than the next one is nothing but tribalism and racism.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »

I and I is not born with it. It is what I and I make it.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 03:19:03 PM »

Clean hands and a pure heart is not acquired through a blood line.

But a bloodline is acquired through clean hands and a pure heart.

Any talk about certain bloodline being better or more pure than the next one is nothing but tribalism and racism.

No, As as in more pure and better in spiritual faculty, It is the reality of the Rastafarian Faith that is rejected by enemy who seek to prevent its dissemination for their envy and their aggressive nature on account of the absence of the said fact.

I and I is not born with it.

No, I and I is born with it. Some I just reborn with it.

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2008, 07:14:26 AM »

You nsinu8 in your writings that Ashkenazi is a Son only and not a Nation even brought forward son definition as though to suggest what?

Twisted? You state, “Ashkenazim are called so because they were exiled in the land of Ashkenaz, NOT because they are Japhetic.” When did this happen? Ashkenaz land is between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea at Mount Caucus. When Ashkenazi left Rome they went to Germany which is Land of Gomer.  According to Talmud Germany is Gomer, Land of Gomer. Using your logic they should be called Gomer Jews …

You would like to trace Ashkenazi Jew origins back to the Medieval time period but scripture dictates Babylon. Jeremiah clearly states; Jeremiah 51:27 Ashkenazi were there putting in work … are you suggesting they went to war on Israel won the war and left with no booty … Jeremiah says they the attackers took  stole and raped.

Birth control was not big back then so a raped Israelite woman would produce a little Ashkenazi/Jew hence the record unfolds. You should dig into Book of Ezra for more on the mixing with the Gentile issue.  No doubt mixing continued in Rome but to suggest that cold weather had any input is just duppy. Remeber the Eskimos dark skin people living in cold 1000 years plus

Furthermore within the house of Israel members have been called Jews, Hebrews and by individual tribe names.

This is a lie, “Because the skin tone of the ashkenazi have been most mixed up with the outsiders and effected by the cold, many Rasta have targeted them as imposters.

They are imposters because they don’t accept the foundational order of things therefore never allowing peace to come forward always arguing when the scripture is clear. your branch of understanding keep tension on planet its that pride of life ...  Jeremiah 16:19

Your emotional tie to Ashkenazim seems more genetic then merely migrational as you have suggested hence one would not be so flagrant. Huh?

I could overstand how you would want to dismiss this Bible record.
Posted on: September 27, 2008, 08:03:35 AM
What Babylon has to offer all Sons of Noah ... Lust of the Flesh, Lust of the Eye and the Pride of Life.

Beware of Babylon the Mother of all Harlots ... Peace to the Sons of Noah we need each other ... OneBlood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnIl1kiShfY

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »

Flagrant; From the Latin; to Burn.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »

No, I and I is born with it. Some I just reborn with it.

I can agree that I can be reborn with it, but I have to make I own life and follow RasTafarI righteousness whether I am born with it or not. For it can still be corrupted.

My point being: Flesh is born as a Vehicle to soul, no more. The flesh can be born with beauty, ugliness, disease, or a multitude of other blessings and curses. But it can't be born with righteousness. This I have to earn through the Bible, Selassie, and the teachings of RasTafarI.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2008, 04:06:00 AM »

Using your opportunity of expression to articulate a point in which there is here no stated disagreement, You not only fail to earn that of what you speak by neglecting to eradicate the oppressive racism for which you become complicit through partaking of its medium without objection, But proactively encourage aggression towards righteousness when intertwining it's mention with your hypocrisy.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »

Using your opportunity of expression to articulate a point in which there is here no stated disagreement, You not only fail to earn that of what you speak by neglecting to eradicate the oppressive racism for which you become complicit through partaking of its medium without objection, But proactively encourage aggression towards righteousness when intertwining it's mention with your hypocrisy.

Please, Idren. Do not deem me righteous or un-righteous, that is not your right to do. And what I am expressing is certainly not racism. To say that all are born equal is not racism, Idren.

There was indeed a stated disagreement, being: You say some are born with it, or reborn. I say, no I are born with it. Some I can be reborn with it, but they can still be corrupted. No I gets to zion because they were born better.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

I say, no I are born with it.

Which just goes to show that you do not even know what the "it" you claim I's are reborn with is.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

Which just goes to show that you do not even know what the "it" you claim I's are reborn with is.

Obviously, I have misunderstood something, apologies and respect.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2008, 02:48:52 AM »

Raspect to the I.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 02:24:29 PM »

The definition of Babylon is

The System, it's corrupt practice and manipulative control.
It includes societies, groups and individuals who consciously (or unconsciously)
work to perpetuate the corrupt practices that are inherent in the function of process
within that materially negative/wicked system!

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:26 PM »

right now for me its the police and the system
its all built up of lies nd trickery
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.