Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: A weird dream..  (Read 1826 times)

yellow

• Normal User
A weird dream..
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:26:50 PM »

Hello bredda's and sister's.  :)

I have wanted to post something in here, for such a long time, but just didn't know what. .  But now I finally got something, I would like to discuss with you all.
I had this very weird dream this morning.  I always dream a lot, and have a lot of nightmares, so this is just one out of many, but I think u should hear it anyway. .  :)

Well, I was laying in a coffin, because I was going to die.  There was some kind of priest and two other people looking at me and crying.
I had a bucket of flowers in my hand, and i was wearing i white dress, and there was a white blanket around me. 
I looked up in the sky.  There was this very little black star, that i was looking at.  I think I have seen the star, somewhere on a flag, with the red yellow green colors, but not sure.  Well, then i closed my eyes, but at the same time, I was still looking at the star.  Then this man, witch might have been God, appeared in the sky where the Star where before.  He had very long gray hair, and there was some kind of blue clouds or smoke around him.  I think I saw a mountain behind him, but I'm not sure.
Well, there were also these curtains on both side of him.  Then it was like they covered his face, and I remember I wish that I could keep looking at him just a little bit more.  So his face was covered by these blue silky curtains.  But at the same time I could still see his face.  It's not like he disappeared, it was just difficult to see the details, cus there was all this blue smoke or something around him. 
Well.  Then someone said something to me, It was really quick, and i only remember some of it.  It was something like. .   hmhmschhmshc Now you look up in the light it dazzles your eyes hmschmhschm. .  Though, It was on danish.  And i looked up in a very sharp light.  Like, when you are at the dentist, there is this thing, witch almost makes you blind for a moment, if you look right into it.  It was like that.
I don't remember if it was God/the blue man, or if it was the priest talking.  It sounded very mystical, like a spell or something.  Or just some kind of saying.  I don't know.
My arms was hanging out on the side of the coffin, like a cross.  But then the priest took my arms, and put them down the coffin, into my body, and he put the white blanket around me, just like the curtains did with the man in the sky.  I remember I didn't like it.  I wanted to lay like a cross. 
It was like, the priest and the other two people thought i was dead.  But I really wasn't.  A net was then put over the coffin.  The three people looked down on me.  And a woman (with a very ugly hat, never seen a hat like that. .  ehw! anyways. . ) tho woman cried, and she hat this little tissue in her hand I think.  By the way. .  The priest also took the flowers out of my hand, I didn't like that either. 
Now it was like, I was really alive again, an i remember i wondered, If I should just act like I was dead, and let them bury me alive, or if i should try to sit up, so they could see I wasn't dead.  But I knew, that I would scare the life out of the crying woman if i did (not literally but. . ) She would get a huuuuuge chock. 
I said something, don't remember what, to try to tell them I was alive, but they didn't hear me.  My eyes was wide open, but they didn't see.  Then I sat up, and the woman looked at me.  Her eyes was like. .  I dont know, there was just no expression in her face.  Then i don't really remember more.  The last thing happened really fast, so I don't know if it means, that they realized that I was alive or not. 

I remember after that dream, I had a lot of other dreams that didn't really make any sense, except this one:
I saw some kind of mountain.  The sky was purple and the earth was kinda. .  green/purple.  It looked like it was on another planet, but very beautiful at the same time there was something scary about it.  Like something was going to happen.  Then a lot of people was running on the mountain.  They were really small, and some of them was screaming something like:  Scuuutzi or cruusszzttziih.  Then all this yellow thing appeared, like the thing that comes out of those mountains that explode, and this red thing comes out of them, really hot. .  well, it looked like that, just yellow, and it was just coming from somewhere i don't know, and it washed the people away.  And i think it was going to wash me away too.  But then. .  the little black star appeared in the sky again.  I kept my eyes on it. .  And now i don't remember more. .

Well.  If anyone have had dreams like this, or just wanna say anything this made them think about, then go ahead.  ;)And I would really like to know, if anyone knows something about a little black star.  Or if anyone think it means something special. 
Maybe I should also say, that lately a lot of big scary things has been going through my head and I also take some medicine which also makes me dream a lot.  So I don't know if it is just because of that. .   It's not the first time I dream about life/death and something with God.  It kinda scares me a bit, but still I think it's super cool, cause it really makes me think.  Anyways, tell me what you think. .  :)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: A weird dream..
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:43:23 PM »

A very interesting dream for sure. As you've talked to me on msn about it, i've tried to tell you what i think. When you wanted to lay like a cross, the priest didnt want you to right? That may mean that you want to follow Yeshua the way you do, but the people dont want you to. Thats what i would think atleast. The star might be the star of David? Not sure, as it was you who saw it and not me. But it could be the star of David. Would be nice if someone could read this dream a little better, so you could get a better answer to. Blessed love sister!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »

Very intresting, yes maybe the star was the star of David? Remember, didnt Jah appear on mount sinai and give the Jews the ten commandments? Very strange to em it seems people are holding you abck from beign what you want and believing what you want and when those people were getting washed away by the Lave and then u saw the star maybe it was telling you your faith will save u even in the darkest of hours while all other panic and perish!

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 01:04:37 AM »

Greetings Yellow.
I consulted my book about dreams and this is what i came up with...
Coffin - The coffin symbolises coming to terms with death of a relationship or something that we valued and our feelings of loss. It can also symbolise shutting our feelings away and causing a part of ourselves to die.
On the upside it represents Redemption, Resurrection and salvation.

Priest - An intuitive man who understands and recognises the power of his own intuition but usually uses it in the services of his God or Gods.

Flowers Symbolise an opportunity to link feelings of pleasure and beauty. A feeling or ability may be trying to come into being and there is a freshness associated with this.If the flowers are in bud it represents the the potential available and if the flower is opening it indicates development. Spiritually flowers are representative of love and compassion of which we may receive and also give.

The colour white signifies innocence, spiritual purity and wisdom whether it is clothing or just a colour that we see.

The star has different meanings dependent on how many points it has.

Smoke - Can represent passion and also cleansing (like with incense). Spiritually smoke signifies a prayer rising to heaven or raising the soul to escape from space and time.

Clouds - Can indicate uplifting or religious feelings or it can show that we feel overshadowed by someone or something.

Mountain - Can symbolise an obstacle or difficulty that needs to be overcome.

The colour blue represents the colour of a clear blue sky. It is the prime healing colour and can suggest relaxation, sleep and peacefulness.

Arms signify surrender, wisdom or action.

Burial - Indicates fear of being overcome by responsibility or repressing parts of our own personality in ways which are harmful. It also represents resurrection.

Purple represents nobility, respect, and hope. The purpose of the colour purple is to uplift.

Green represents balance and harmony.

Yellow represents our emotional self. The attributes of yellow are thinking, detachment, and judgement.

Red represents vigour, strength, energy, life, sexuality, and power.

Well to me it sounds as though you are going through a transformation of what is important and what is irrelevant. Very interesting dream. Good luck on your journey.

yellow

• Normal User
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

Owh, Thank u very much. Interesting words, I think it makes much sense. :)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 04:24:05 PM »

Lene (Yellow).. For me it really seems that explanation fits perfectly.. You are indeed going through a rough changing and you are changing for sure. Everything i read in that post fit perfectly with you i say. Thank you Wahine for posting and helping! Blessed love!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 01:36:40 AM »

Jah calling.

Some people try fe block you (maybe someone near you) from going in that direction. Them nah try fe block you because them want to but, cause them fear what them do not know.

The light is the guide you have to look upon (whenever the priest try to bring you from it). The star is your destination.

As for the mysterious face...that is probably you after things come to be the way they have to be.

This is just I interpretation.

Try and concentrate on this dream before you go to sleep. I had adream where I did so and it continued...3 days long (with intervals of course). It came to a conclusion.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

yellow

• Normal User
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 01:43:49 AM »

ahw, thanks. Sounds very interesting.
Hmm. How exactly am I gonna concentrate on the dream? just think of it? ..

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

Easy .... when you go to sleep concentrate/ think about what you have dreamed of - simple.

Like I said this is just I opinion. I am not a fortune teller or a PROPHET. P7 is just I nickname upon here. Only can tell you about what I Iself have experienced and believe I what I have said (about I dream) is the complete, pure truth. Hope it works by you.

prophet7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.