Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Manifestation  (Read 1584 times)

Queen Ile

Manifestation
« on: January 18, 2008, 05:50:15 AM »

Blessed Love Idren,

I say that most of InI are capable of so much more than the I thinks.   InI will be seeing this with next generations doing so much more at a younger age.   With there being no distraction of babylon, InI are better able to take on the strength needed to procure the Sellassie I righteousness, seen.   To come forward and livicate to manifest HIM truth.
So next time the I in  bind, make a spiritual sacrifice and trod outta babylon, leave dem behind and don't look back, seen.

Blessed

Give thanks
Sis Ile

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: Manifestation
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 05:38:57 PM »

Yes but remember we are all a part of Babylon. Some more, some less. But we are still a part of it. Give thanks, blessings.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Queen Ile

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:05:58 AM »

Seen Bredren,
That's the mind frame that I n I must leave behind, cause Idren can not use babylon as an excuse.  The higher one rises in Ights, the more we are a part of Zion, Qedemawe Haile Sellassie I Righteous Government, seen.
Who are you a child of?
Cos I dont want no babylon in me.  And nothin of the sourt will not exist with HIM, for all is Light.  Outeside be the whoremonger, dog, and sourcerer.
Posted on: 21 January 2008, 03:31:05
babylon throne gone down

Rastafari LIVE

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

We will always have a part of babylon in us even if its so small it cant even be noticed. Because we are humans and we make mistakes and bad things... And we do corrupted things sometimes also. So we cannot be out of babylon 100%... Babylon is in the whole world, nowhere to escape except spiritually.
Who am i a child of? Im a child of JAH allmighty, and he is the father to us all.
Bless.

Queen Ile

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »

Ilahful Reasoning,

As JAH say, we do make mistakes from time to time.  Looking at the perfect example of HIM, by the Son Yeshua the Christ, I see there is so much of a good character to live up to, seen.  So in doing this, the reverence make I repent and ask forgiveness of I shortcomings.
As the priayr goes, In earth as it is in Zion, Qedemawe Haile Sellassie I Right Ruler of the Earth, so it is HIM that has the sway in I, babylon burn.  Sellassie I Righteous Government forIvermore.

RasTafari Live up
Give Thanks
Selah

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

Agreed! We are only humans, and as we are only humans we cant be perfect indeed. Our perfect example is the son of God, Yeshua. We can follow him the best we can but we can never be like him because he was the son of God, and we are humans. We are doing our best to follow the example shown by Yeshua and His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I as humans.
JAH allmighty knows we're not and cannot be perfect like his son Yeshua was.. Because if we were perfect, we would not need an example to follow, and then there wouldnt need to be a Judgement day aswell. But as we're not perfect, we need both. Babylon bun, yes I! JAH love! Bless!

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.