Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Just War?  (Read 1824 times)

Julian

• Regular User
Just War?
« on: January 19, 2008, 12:01:44 AM »

I was just wondering does anyone think there is such thing as a "Just War" like in ww2 to stop the Nazis? I personally believe if war is for good it is acceptable not like the Iraq war for Oil!

Whats your opinions :)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: Just War?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 12:11:20 AM »

War isnt good for nuttin and noone. Noone wins in a war, noone. Everyone loses in the end. Even for a good cause, war is bad. But sometimes we have to defend ourselfs, as H.I.M defended Ithiopia from Mussolini and Hitler, right? Defending is natural because for example a king wont give up his land just like that. That i respect.. But when people start wars just because they dislike someone or something, or want something, that a be really bad. Like USA started a total war with Iraq... For what? To get Saddam right? He's dead now isnt he? There's nuttin left fi dem army to do there, them a just want the oil now. Those wars I are totally against. But defending is a must if we want to keep our strength. Blessed love!
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 12:14:19 AM »

Yeah that's what I mean! Like i think it was right to stop Germany, if we didn't there would be no Jews and i would be speaking German right now. I Honor people who are willing to sacrifice themselves for others! Not when big power hungry countries invade small one to get the Oil or anything in the country, that is wrong and unjust!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 12:40:33 AM »

Yes I. Big powers always try to take over small powers. But thats when we have to defend and stand up for ourselfs, instead of kneeling to dem big powers just because they are stronger! Babylon are many more, but that doesnt mean they are stronger at all! Just keep fighting for the rights, like many of us have. Without defending or fighting for our rights, we would still be in a total racist world for example. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Bob Marley... All those great men. They all got killed by Babylon or atleast Babylon tried to kill them, and why? Because they stand up for themselfs and Babylon doesnt like that! Them dont want no rebebls at all, so they wipe them out.
We will fight even if they fight back, because we will fight harder for what we believe. Blessings.
Posted on: January 19, 2008, 12:18:40 am
Them crucified Christ, remember? His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, fought against Italy, Rome. German nazis and Italian fascists. And to fight against pure racism can never be wrong. But also Babylon has always disgraced and looked down onto the freedom fighters. Remember this, Babylon army and government start wars when they want their own rights and things. But when others also want it, they stab them in the back. So that is why we have to defend ourselfs and stand up for our rights. Because we are NO slaves or animals and we should NOT be stepped on by the oppressors. Jah blessings.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 11:43:08 AM »

war turns an ugly head.

why cant people talk no more,

their voice is within the rifle, tank, bomber.

why is this?
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 12:17:19 PM »

Because they cant express themselves intellectually and they cant talk with wisdom, so then they fight instead. Thats how it works with anyone who uses their fists or weapon instead of brain and mouth. Bless.

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »

But what if talking cant work. Say the Babylon system orders the killing off all religious people, would you fight or wait to be killed? Also people cant talk because usually one side doesn't want to know like how the Nazis killed the Jews, Gypsies, Communists and didn't care who knew and who if affected so people had to attack because they wouldn't listen!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »

I would fight because as i said before defending yourself isnt wrong. And if Babylon were going to kill all of us, and we fought back, it would be defending.
Posted on: January 20, 2008, 12:04:17 am
I cant let any oppressors get to me. If they fight me, I fight back. But I wont attack in the first place. Peace is better then war always. And the truth always reveals itself. Blessings!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »

But do you have to wait for the oppressors to come to your house and knock down your door?

What if they knock down your neighbor's door and run away. Can you follow them to their house and stop them there? What if you know they are coming to your house next?

I don't have any answers.

Of course war is always wrong, but sometimes maybe there is no right answer and you have to do what is wrong or let yourself be killed.

Should we let ourselves be killed rather than go somewhere else and kill someone else first?

I struggle with this.

I say go nail their fannies to the wall if they threaten me. Don't wait.

Am I right?
Not often.

Have I prayerfully asked for guidance in this?

Not yet.

It is hard to really think about.
That is just my gut.

My heart screams "Don't think about it."

I am American.
I know there is an underlying lust behind ALL of our wars.

We aren't protecting people's rights in AFRICA are we?

No.

Only in the oil rich countries.

But I thank Yah every day, and most of those days I thank Yah that I am not forced into wearing a berka.

I have heard the argument that when Jesus said to turn the other cheek it was a defiant gesture- turn the other cheek and make him hit you like an equal.

Can we just not get hit?

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »

If them knock down your neighbours door.. you help your neighbour and wait for them Babylon, with your neighbour at your side. If you are about to be killed, you should defend yourself. But if they knock and run away, why follow them? Then they will trap you once your in their lands. Keep strong, keep faithful. Jah Allmighty nevah let us down! If Babylon is planning to knock down our dours and murder us cold blooded.. Then we shall gather as the strong family we are and bun down Babylon! Because it has been written that Babylon shall bun, and JAH will help us. They might have more weapons and armies, but we are the strongest army because we have faith, love and truth! Blessings!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »

Seen.

We are trapped in their lands.

They'll be coming for my sons soon.

I have tried to raise them to be brave, but the time is coming when they will call for them.

No draft now, but I am not blind. 

Thank-you Soldier of Jah.

I need to prayerfully beg Yah to give me my answers.

I am not yet ready.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

Yes I, our bodies are trapped in their lands but not our spirits and minds.
I hope your sons will see the truth and reality about Babylon eventually in life. But be sure not to tell them to much and not to stress them, they have to experience it themselves to see the badness in it right? Bless!

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.