Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The proof is in de pudding - "Ye shall know dem by their fruits"  (Read 1959 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com

Recently I have been asked to "back up" things I have said regarding the intellectual capacity of the Jewish people as a whole...I have no documentation to prove, things I have said are experiential and not academically researched...although some of the reading I have done has pointed me in that direction, and I have spoken to people whos word as an authority on the subject I raspect.....
I follow the Teachings in the Ible...and know little of this Kemet people speak of....
His Majesty that I and I look to as an Authority guides I and I towards the Bible, and so I see I and I role to uphold that.......
Not with a "colonialized " mind, with a mind that Jah has already freed....
I don't want to be in some "secret society" with information available to the few and privileged, that is too much like Occult and Masonry kind of works.....eeeewww
His Majesty worked for the betterment of ALL mankind and saw the Bible as a comforting guiding set of books that had the potential to unify all the people of the world.....and set all that is wrong right
He assured I and I that in it is THE WORD OF GOD and if I and I AM RastafarI, I am one with THAT....
The Ethiopian people are no conquered people, they embraced Christianity of their own free will....
I honour that
They have lived in harmony with the Moslem people within their own country
I honour that
They have lived in harmony with the Jewish roots of their Monarchy
and the Jewish roots of their faith
I honour that
If I tell a lie, I trust someone will correct I, as it would be a lie told in ignorance, as I never seek to fool or mislead another, that would be a sin before I Creator....
having said that, I would like to share this Holy Scripture with the I's, In the name of everlasting unconditional love and His Imperial Majesty, the faithful, eversure, Itinual ruler of Jah Kingdom on Earth, as above so below, defender of the true Christian faith.....
Timothy 2
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Jesus Christ
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall  be able to teach others also.
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affair of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel;
Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even into bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sake, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Jesus Christ with eternal glory.
it is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he will also deny us:
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
Of these things put them in rememberance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hy-me-nae-us and Phi-le-tus;
Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.
And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
But in a great house there are vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself of these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the masters use, and prepared unto every good work.
Flee from youthful lusts; but follow righteousness, faith,charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord with a pure heart.
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
And the servant of the Lord must be gentle, unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth.
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Chapter 3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For this sort are they which creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sin, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of truth.
Now as Jan-nes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate, concerning the faith.
But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at An-ti-och at I-oco-ni-um, at Lys-tra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered.
Yea, and all that will live godly in Jesus Christ shall suffer persecution.
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
But continue thou in the things which thou hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou has learned them;
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoughly furnished unto all good works

Give thanks and Blessings
Jah RastaFarI!!!!!!!!!
Live in Love Itinually!!!!!

Sistah Nyah I

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: The proof is in de pudding - "Ye shall know dem by their fruits"
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 01:14:44 AM »

Amen.

I thank God every day for giving his son Yeshua to pay our debt.

Jesus didn't die for the worthy- none are worthy.   

He died for his beloved.

We are ALL his beloved.

Open your heart to your brethren, not just to the brethren you love.

As Yeshua said even the tax collectors love their own.

How much more than shall we love those who are not ours, and in doing so come to realize that really they are.

The last words of Jesu Christ were "It is paid. " Paid in full- this is why we no longer need to make animal sacrifices.

It is so true that the Ethiopians came to an understanding of salvation and the great gifts of Yah withOUT "the benefit" of European interference.

Is not Ethiopia a country with the Tribe of Judah as its true root?

It is a serious mislearning that somehow white people (I am one) had a line on Christ.

Many many many many many peoples know of Jesus Christ and salvation and One God without European interference.

It is cold comfort at this stage to learn that we have killed and enslaved one another without just cause- indiscriminately.

Even Augustine (not my favorite) was guilty of "converting" those who already believed- the British had strong faith in God.  Many of the so-called druids killed by the catholic church were really Christian leaders of faith, many of the so-called pagan writings were really reasonings on Jah and Jesus.

God is everywhere.

Why shouldn't every people have had the opportunity to learn and believe?

We have missed a great chance in sending missionaries to enforce belief instead of spreading love.

Loving Christ is evidence that a person has an open heart to God, not that a person is somehow sucking up to an "establishment. "

Thank-you sister for posting scripture.

I was lead to Christ by my Rasta friends in Eugene, Oregon, many years ago.

I loved God and learned to read the bible "for fun" from them.

I did not accept Jesus as the messiah, as the son of God at that time, but now I do.  It was their leadership, patience, and overstanding that helped me on that road.

I am confused by the occult emphasis in Rasta that I run into on-line- I am in Alaska, not eugene, at this time.  I do not know what the "brethren in the street" practice or believe now- but what I am finding on-line is Freemasonry and occult.

This is not what I learned reading the bible with my friends over twenty years ago.

It sure isn't what I hear when I listen to Bob.

What I hear when I listen to Bob is GOD LOVES YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Thank-you.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 03:12:02 AM »

Ises,
What you may run into is Rases who trod inna different Iwa and who Hail Haile Selassie I as the Almighty in flesh.  Ini personally refer to the Jesus stories and parables for Iniversal lessons but on a day by day vibes I sight all possible predicaments through the life of King Selassie I.

Rastafari

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

Seen Bredren......
yet some who sight His Majesty as the Almighty can't seem to see the Christian faith of His Majesty in the same light that he HIMself pays homage to....
Although I do see every one as having a right to see things in their own unique way.....
I and I Gnostic..
Jah is within and there is no where Jah is not
the Kingdom is within and there is no where the Kingdom is not
other than in the hearts of ones who Deny HIM, whether yah see HIM as Yeshua or HIM -His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie they are one in Jah Almighty, one in love, one in righteousness...
it makes no difference how ones sight it, in I sight, the LOVE and righteous livity are one and the same...from the same Source...
so in that light, all Christian should see I to I and all rastafarI should see I to I and Christians and RastaFarI should be able to see I to I, as long as they truly live in that righteousness
Bless and Love
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 02:00:57 PM »

Many Rastas see H.I.M. without the slightest bit of Christianity because they understand his lineage far beyond that of Christianity or of Solomon. There foundation goes back thousands of years beyond Christianity and King David. I feel there should be plenty of respect between those who see more with christian eyes and those who see more with ancient lineage eyes. To be rasta is to worship or venerate Selassie as you see fit. It is his message that is most important and needs to be understood rather than his personal beliefs. How he handled himself in his political role should speak volumes about his character traits, this is what I believe is more important than if he worshiped jesus or was a christian.  His mannerism and kindness and strength in hard times is what I believe Rasta should incorporate into there personal lives, not necessarily get caught up in his view on dogma. It was Selassie who said there is a big difference in Spirituality and Religion and that religion was created by man and filled with dogma that seperates people and cause confusion. When he said Religion he was not excluding christianity from it, he knew within christianity there was lots of dogma that at many times in history has blocked mankind from moving forward in many ways. Reading his speaches and lectures is the best way to understand who he was and what he was thinking, they speak volumes over religous dogma. This is my opinion only and i respect others just as well.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

Many Rastas see H.I.M. without the slightest bit of Christianity because they understand his lineage far beyond that of Christianity or of Solomon. There foundation goes back thousands of years beyond Christianity and King David. I feel there should be plenty of respect between those who see more with christian eyes and those who see more with ancient lineage eyes. To be rasta is to worship or venerate Selassie as you see fit. It is his message that is most important and needs to be understood rather than his personal beliefs. How he handled himself in his political role should speak volumes about his character traits, this is what I believe is more important than if he worshiped jesus or was a christian.  His mannerism and kindness and strength in hard times is what I believe Rasta should incorporate into there personal lives, not necessarily get caught up in his view on dogma. It was Selassie who said there is a big difference in Spirituality and Religion and that religion was created by man and filled with dogma that seperates people and cause confusion. When he said Religion he was not excluding christianity from it, he knew within christianity there was lots of dogma that at many times in history has blocked mankind from moving forward in many ways. Reading his speaches and lectures is the best way to understand who he was and what he was thinking, they speak volumes over religous dogma. This is my opinion only and i respect others just as well.

Thats ridiculous.  And people claiming to "sight the divinity of HIM without Yeshua" are deluded. You?Man? seems to have some sort of stake in disproving and disrapsecting Iverything Judaic. This is all too common.  There is a secularist-atheistic-polytheistic infiltration masquerading as Rastafari on the daily. They seek to lead ones into perdition because misery loves company. They have cast their lot against JAH, Now all that's left is to see how the cards fall.
Posted on: January 22, 2008, 02:52:29 pm
And Again more CONfusion on that quote that people say is His Majesties about "religion and spirituality" but is not. JAH how they wish it was.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:00:32 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »

You?Man? seems to have some sort of stake in disproving and disrapsecting Iverything Judaic.

How very predictable. I dont care about everything Judaic enough to try to disprove anything.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

You can tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »

I'm going to bring up Jesus again, and prayerfully it is I and I AM.

Many apologies for not knowing more about Haile Selassie-

I speak only to what has spoken to me-

Without Yah the earth was without form and void.

Yeshua was there when the world was created. He is The Word.

I do not pretend to know whether there is reincarnation- my mind isn't there yet to contemplate this mystery.
I do not pretend to know who Selassie is- yes, the King/Emporer of Ethiopia, yes the True Root of the Lion of Judah-

But those are titles and words. They are not engraved on my heart as Jesus is.
Please do not ignore me for that.

I am working so hard to just let myself feel Jah's Holy Love in my heart and my life, I am prayerfully begging Him to stay in my life and use me.

Prayerfully,

I beg-

do not be angry with Jesus for what people have done.

Jesus said to call no man a fool.

Please, call no man a fool.

We will disagree.
Men will ALWAYS disagree.

On a Rasta forum we are free to reason without fear of belittlement, or for what were we sent the Prophet Bob Marley?

Is he not a Christian prophet as well as a Rasta prophet?

May it be.

His words and his songs have led me closer to Christ than any preacher-man speaking from a pulpit.

If people can only eat a little bit of bread and drink a little bit of milk, should we deny them bread and milk because they cannot yet eat and drink more???

I cannot stand idly and quietly by when the Messiah is belittled, but I do not see that here.
If I do I will scream and shout.

I do not know Selassie.
As such, I do NOT belittle him.

The Rastas I knew so many years ago taught me Old Testament prophesy.

They taught me Jesus is the messiah.

Were they not Rastas?

Maybe I wasn't ready for Selassie, or maybe they saw Selassie as part of the continuation of Old Testament prophesy.

I have an opinion-

My opinion is that without The Books, how does Selassie matter?

Without The Books, what is The True Root of the Lion of Judah?

But this is not my opinion:

CALL NO MAN A FOOL.

LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

That is not opinion.

That is an ORDER directly from JAH to US.

We MUST do it.

The Kingdom of Heaven is all around.

If we look for ours on Earth, we must not blind ourselves with "not" love.

Peace.

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.