Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: "Ganstafari"  (Read 15953 times)

yellow

• Normal User
Re: "Ganstafari"
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »

I agree with u, Ras Wigga.
Maybe most of the "gangsafarians" IS Bobbo's, I have no idea, but it's just an irrelevant fact to me.
What they do, would be just as wrong if they were from another house. Or even another religion.
And as Wigga said, "Gangsafari" is not a kind of Bobo, bot a kind of criminal.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »

Im not "telling" the lineage Jamaican Ras they shouldnt carry guns. Im telling you that i think they shouldnt, notice the difference. Elijah I, maybe i do know when to shut up, but just because I should wont make me shut up. Why should i shut up? I tell anyone exactly what I think, exactly as you do. So no reason for me to shut up. If all youth shut up because they are not that wise as the elders, then they wouldnt learn would they. Bless.

No, what you said here below is the they werent Rasta. As if you some authority. When your just a 15 Swedish boy who knows about Rasta from the internet. Why should you shut up? Because if you don't shut up maybe you'll be too busy talking to hear what your supposed to be learning.

Ganstafari... Hmmm... Thats not Rastafari at all... First of all the name, "Ganstafari". His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I was RasTafari not GangsTafari. Second of all, Rastas dont mix up in no drugs, no weapons and no killing. The so called "Ganstafaris" are the ones giving Rastafari a bad reputation world over. If they claim to be Rastas and still run around killing, selling / buying and using drugs and so on.. Then the world sees that, and they think "Is that how Rastas are?" and starts to think badly of us. So them "Ganstafaris" just spread blood over our white blanket. A Rasta follow His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie Is teachings, and he teached One love. If they dont follow it at all, instead run around killing random people for money and drugs... Then I say they no Rastas. If they dont listen to Haile Selassie I... If they dont even care about what HIM said, then what is it that makes them Rastas? HIM did not teach to murder, use drugs and rob. HIM did not teach to abuse our faith. The true Rastas dont take no part in all that. Bless.

yet again, 'Elijah' brings his negativity to the post.

And yet again another little child needs to try to hide is insecurities by trying ostracize and belittle me with his misunderstandings.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 03:40:54 AM »

The way I'm seeing it a person has to do whatever they need to do to survive and to create order in society. NegusNegustiality is right as I see it. Maye they just call themselves "Gangstafari" or whatever to make the distinction, mess with the children of Jah and the laws of the King and you will be burned. Just forget about the word gang as America has made it seem like bloods and crips and whatever and think about the main topic which is guns for defense. What if Selassie I didn't lead his armies against the Nazi? Think about that.
Peace, Love, Inity

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »

Ises,

Let Ini mek a distinction on my vibes.  Capleton put a tune out within the last 2 years entitled "Idiot Gun", this buns hotta fiyah pon dose careless ones who carry machines and who kill the elderly, children & women.  The whole point is that to trod armed requires a whole leapa discipline that alot of ones don't possess.  Example is that real warrior nah shoot stray bullet because honestly he or she only press button when necessary and it would be a waste of bullets.  The problem is the island has been overrun with firearms for decades, almost in the same manner as amerikkkan inner cites but on a larger scale because it is an island. 
  For the global massive stop judging and give thanks that you reside in an environment dat doesn't require ones to make that daily decision.  Wait until Fiyah pass through, as He can give ones first hand knowledge of the situation, this is only Ini opinion.

inHIM

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »

Well said Negus, my previous post was not centered on Bobo at all, let me make that clear. I posted an example of gang like activity involving large amount of guns, this happened to be at judgment yard, could have been in many parts of J.A. America, Africa or anyplace in the world. I have met firsthand certain so called rases who claim to follow rasta but are simply gangsters, this is what the original post was talking about, it is a shame, but, in this time there are many.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

I said that in my eyes they werent Rastas as they acted no where like it. Elijah I you have said to me "your no Rasta", so dont tell me i cant say what i think. Sure i live in Sweden, and you live in Australia. Would you not defend yourself if i said "You need to shut up you Australian"... Ofcourse you would. Im defending myself as anyone would. And no i will never shut up when you, Elijah I, tell me to. I shut up when i want to myself. This is just useless arguing really, we're getting nowhere. But thats fine with me, as long as i defend myself against the attacks your giving me. Most of all i would just want to stop arguing with you like this, but it seems like that never will be. Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 05:35:50 PM »

nice points.

even if its going round in a circle.

there are two judging on here now, firstly that the gangstas in jamaica are all from Bobo Ashanti,
and that all white scandinavian kids are not wise and should learn to speak?

why?
these are both foolish and non-sense.

can we now return to the subject
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 06:51:52 PM »

these are both foolish and non-sense

You people cant stop trying to downpress me because I reveal how unrealized you all are. Just leaving me to my opinion is too high for you. Everytime you post you try to take a stab at me.  Now because I ask this one question
Now 15y.o white Scandinavians are advising the Jamaica Ras about livity?
that really does demonstrate the ridiculous and out of touch nature of the 15 yo Viking advising elder Ras, "Rootsledge" want to call me out for being non sensical? I now overstand better why people like you will never be Rastas. Its the false sense of entitlement and the proud aversion to correction.

Posted on: January 23, 2008, 06:46:53 pm
there are two judging on here now, firstly that the gangstas in jamaica are all from Bobo Ashanti,
and that all white scandinavian kids are not wise and should learn to speak?

NO ONE SAID EITHER OF THESE THINGS. So as we see its only YOU who are judging. And a little kid, indoctrinated, white supremacist brain washed mind to boot. False privilege, False entitlement little children. DISRUPTING RASTAFARI because they are pawns in Babylons game.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:55:13 PM by ELIJAH I »

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

Why would Rootsridge be a white supremacist? Your assuming things. You may be older, but you are truly crossing the line between teaching and going berserk on everyone who doesnt believe like you. There will always be different views no matter how much you teach. You just called Roots a "little kid", "indoctrinated", "white supremacist", "brain washed", "False entitlement little children". Give it a break, you are not Yeshua, you are not perfect, so stop acting like you are. Seriously you are crossing the line.
"DISRUPTING RASTAFARI because they are pawns in Babylons game."? Who are you to judge that? God will bun the wicked, and put light light 'pun the righteous, let him do that.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:02:16 PM by Soldier of Jah »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 07:14:17 PM »

Why? Because it pays to be a white supremacist. He may not even realize it. But what hes doing, what alot of you are doing is being used as weapons against Rastafari. Your minds are still indoctrinated. Your presence is a distraction. Your reactions to the truth is proof of it.  But you cant slow down to the point of being able to hear one word. Your reasoning's are built of the "common" and assumptions. You are still caught in Group think. You think you are Rastafari but you don't know that to be Rastafari is TO BE G_D. Do you see the difference in what you think?
Posted on: January 23, 2008, 07:07:48 pm
"DISRUPTING RASTAFARI because they are pawns in Babylons game."? Who are you to judge that?

Rastafari

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 07:17:56 PM »

That to be Rastafari is to be God...? I have Gods spirit in me and he is giving his wisdom to me and helping me trodding on the right path. But that doesnt make me God. I am giving thanks and praising JAH allmighty. He is the only father, the only lord. Your oppinion is right for you, but it doesnt mean its right for me. You believe what you believe, and let me believe what I believe. And you said "Rastafari" to what i said also. Yes I, RasTafari is to judge that, but you are not His Imperial Majesty. You are not Ras Tafari. Bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Ok, Whatever youth man. I remember you argued with me for two weeks about Selassie being JAH but then you went to see some empress that would stroke your ego and you realized I was right and you come back to be and say, "Elijah you were right I dont know why a couldn't check it" But I know why. It cause there is some devil forces in the world battling JAH, But they bound to lose its just a matter of time. 

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »

Yes I, i remember that. Even though you didnt respond at all to me, i do remember. I reasoned with Empress Alijah for a long time and she made me realise the truth. It was she who helped me through it. The thing i got from you mostly was that you told me im not a Rasta and such, and that didnt help at all. So i thank Empress Alijah. I told you that you were right at the oppinion about HIM, but except that, i dont think we have agreed on anything else, yet.
I saw what you was telling me, finally, after looking around the "you are not Rasta", "you are an unwise kid" sentences. If you wouldnt say all those things, i would have seen it much faster. I just rejected you because you told me all that. If you didnt, i would have been friendly back. Treat people how you want to be treated, right? Bless.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »

The whole point is that to trod armed requires a whole leapa discipline that alot of ones don't possess. 

inHIM

Amen.

Elijah 1, I used to be a body builder- I wasn't advanced, but I was serious.

What I learned then was that you grow when you are sleeping.

How is this relevant?

You are only fifteen.

Someday you will learn that you can only hear when you are NOT speaking.

You do not learn by speaking, you do not learn by asking questions.

You learn by listening and by listening to the answers.

We all decry the violence- in Jamaica, in America, all across Europe.

We ALL decry the violence.

Good points are made all around.

We have to remember- to overstand our culture and remember- overstand- to rise above with a seeking heart- that what we see we learned to see the way we see it.

This has been known for ages, but now science is "proving" it.

We see what we learned.

Two men look at the same thing and see it differently because they learned differently AND because they are two different men.
At a different time in their lives, these two men may switch viewpoints.
Is one wrong and the other right?

Maybe they are both right both times.
Who knows.

God did not make us all to walk the path in the same way.

NegusNegustiality presents that regardless of whether the ideal is to fight or to not fight, to fight requires treading a narrow path.

How many prophets are being killed RIGHT NOW while we stand aside and look?

How can we say that we should not fight?

How can I in America say that a Rasta in Jamaica has no right to bear arms?
How can Elijah 1 in Sweden say that an Alaskan in America has no right to bear arms?

I can agree with all of my heart and mind and know that I have spirit in saying that to arm oneself to further ones advantage in ganster activities IS wrong.

But to arm oneself to preserve self against gangster activities?
How can this be wrong?

We have a saying here that an armed society is a polite society.

People with guns prey on unarmed people.

Alaska has a lot of violence- the people come here to avoid the law elsewhere-

But there is almost no stranger on stranger violence here.
Why not?
Everyone has a gun.

Is this right?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »

Even if your a bit confused on the details, i like your point about listening, i hope the real 15 year olds here can hear that.

""""Someday you will learn that you can only hear when you are NOT speaking.

You do not learn by speaking, you do not learn by asking questions.

You learn by listening and by listening to the answers.""""""

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:08:10 PM by ELIJAH I »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.