Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: "Ganstafari"  (Read 15950 times)

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: "Ganstafari"
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »

Brothers, please, love one another.

How is it leading one to Yah when one repeats past problems?

The future starts RIGHT NOW.

The work is done then forgotten; forgive your brother seven times seventy times.

Peace.

Shalom.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »

elijah was never 15years old.

he was born into a body much wiser than all of us, remember we have to remember that elijah I is a much better person than everyone on this forum, and he is the wisest 'rasta' here,

hmm yep how many would think that i guess???

loving elijahs "quotes" and language.

and why do you call yourself 'Elijah' i always wondered?
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 08:45:46 PM »

InI learn when silent yes. And the same goes for the I, not just for 15 year olds. But when someone is attacking, should i stay silent? No, because defending is a must, or i will fall. I stand strong but when someone stabs me, should i just fall to the ground and lay dead? Not at all, i shall drag the knife out of my own body, and put it in the other ones. With that i mean, how you treat me, i will treat you back. Bless.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »

While i dnt agree with any form of violence at all.but at the same time i believe that when u are attacked u MUST defend urself. and sometimes that means kill or be killed. unfortunately.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

Exactly. The things i said about "stab with a knife" and stuff wasnt supposed to be taken literally though hehe... Just a symbolic thing.. Like "if you attack me i will attack you back" kind of. Blessed love!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

elijah was never 15years old.

he was born into a body much wiser than all of us, remember we have to remember that elijah I is a much better person than everyone on this forum, and he is the wisest 'rasta' here,

hmm yep how many would think that i guess???

loving elijahs "quotes" and language.

and why do you call yourself 'Elijah' i always wondered?

"Them ago tired fe see me face"

I call myself that because I am Elijah. I Elijah am a precursor the return of the messiah. I am announcing his coming.
Yeah you would think that more people could see that, But still, have you ever heard the saying "the prophet takes all the arrows" His Majesty wouldn't set me up against all you know-it-all pickney if he didn't know I was tough enough. And Im not calling youns fierce, But the sheer idocy and prevelance of it is astounding.

But when someone is attacking, should i stay silent?

No one is attacking you. When I told you you weren't a Rasta its because you weren't. Your just being a stubborn little kid who thinks he knows everything already. Then when its revealed that you didnt even know the most important thing of all you still want to question me. You still think its appropirate for you in your little 15 year old life in sweden to tell Jamaican Ras how to live and whether their Rasta. Its just a ridiculous insult and a DISSTRACTION. PLUS Your Wrong.  But I overs you got nuff ones like you that would like to sight themselves as RAS becasue they chat over the internet about the mundane. So I wouldnt expect you to back down now.  
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

Seen what you wrote Elijah I, Im just to tired to argue right now though ;) Its useless so why should we keep it up.. Been going on way to long and ill be the first one of us to stop it i guess. Bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 09:53:07 PM »

You guess right!! Congratulations!!!

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 11:07:29 PM »

@soldier of jah. im not sure, are u saying an eye for an eye?

Ras Wigga

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 12:14:18 AM »

"Them ago tired fe see me face"

I call myself that because I am Elijah. I Elijah am a precursor the return of the messiah. I am announcing his coming.
Yeah you would think that more people could see that, But still, have you ever heard the saying "the prophet takes all the arrows" His Majesty wouldn't set me up against all you know-it-all pickney if he didn't know I was tough enough. And Im not calling youns fierce, But the sheer idocy and prevelance of it is astounding.

No one is attacking you. When I told you you weren't a Rasta its because you weren't. Your just being a stubborn little kid who thinks he knows everything already. Then when its revealed that you didnt even know the most important thing of all you still want to question me. You still think its appropirate for you in your little 15 year old life in sweden to tell Jamaican Ras how to live and whether their Rasta. Its just a ridiculous insult and a DISSTRACTION. PLUS Your Wrong.  But I overs you got nuff ones like you that would like to sight themselves as RAS becasue they chat over the internet about the mundane. So I wouldnt expect you to back down now.  

This is funny, I actually took you all seriously up until this point. Now I realize that this is nothing but a big charade, with He-Lie-Jah praising himself and having conversations with himself under different usernames.  I see the scheme now, and if you notice everytime He-Lie-Jah get caught up in his web of lies, a whole bunch of generic usernames flood this forum with propaganda.

"you can fool some people sometimes"............... you know the rest!

HOTEP!

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

Yes I, yo hit the nail on the head. I had a conversation with one of the usernames that he uses, and this was the conversation.

BTW this is not new, he always did this. I will even call out some of the usernames that he uses

here is a conversation I had with him under a different name

Welcome! You have entered [Rasta Chat] at 12:58 pm
[Rasta Chat]: Ras_Nevoe has entered at 12:58 pm
[Ras_Nevoe] 12:58 pm: Greetings
[Rasta Chat]: elidjembe has entered at 12:59 pm
[Ras_Nevoe] 12:59 pm: Greetings
[elidjembe] 12:59 pm: Bless,
[elidjembe] 12:59 pm: I thouhgt you might be in here talking with Nepsis
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:00 pm: Why would the I think that?
[elidjembe] 1:00 pm: Becasue he was listed as being in chat
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:01 pm: oh, that's mi Idren, haven't heard from the I in a while.
[elidjembe] 1:01 pm: I was interested because I know he shares the same sights as I many time
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:02 pm: He was supposed to complete a project for I, I guess because he didn't complete it,
he is a shame to talk to I. If you get in contact with the I, tell him Nevoe said Nuff Love, and no hard
feelings
[Rasta Chat]: elidjembe has left at 1:03 pm
[Rasta Chat]: elidjembe has entered at 1:03 pm
[elidjembe] 1:03 pm: He is ashamed?
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:04 pm: No, I said I think that might be case because the I haven't contacted I in a while and
that's mi bredren, I just want the I to know if it's because of that, it's no problem, love all the same, seen
[elidjembe] 1:05 pm: I will tell him you gave your greeting if I talk with him though.
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:05 pm: Yes I, give thanks!
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:06 pm: How come I've never seen the I on the forum b4
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:06 pm: ?
[elidjembe] 1:06 pm: long story
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:06 pm: lol
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:06 pm: gimme the short version     
[elidjembe] 1:08 pm: the short version is that I am Elijah
[elidjembe] 1:10 pm: I know nepsis have many of the same sights as I so I wanted to see how the two of
you got along
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:12 pm: why is it important to the I?
[elidjembe] 1:13 pm: maybe i could learn how to get along with ones better, maybe i could defend mi
brethren
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:17 pm: This makes no sense to I (no disraspect), if the I would like to get along with the
bredrens/sistrens why be so closed minded to others opinions. Some of the I's are patient with the I, like
Human, Ras Dave and Fallen Angel, the I dis them when they continuously try to reach out and reason
with the I, not fight and argue.
[elidjembe] 1:19 pm: I have my sights and stick firm to them, I dont mince words, and people always want
to take things personally, so I just let that be a lesson in itself, I man no sprat
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:22 pm: I don't know what the solution is, but I do know that all the negativity is not good for
Rastafari. It is InI opinion that if one and ones can't speak in positive, constructive, and reasonable
manner, then the I's should just bypass eachother without saying a word.
[elidjembe] 1:27 pm: I could speak positive with any ones but to me nothing would be learned, sometimes
it takes friction to reveal where the weak spots are. Plus it seems like ones always want to take out there
own BS on my name to use me as a stepping stone.
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:29 pm: "Plus it
seems like ones always want to take out there own BS on my name to use me as a
stepping stone."
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:29 pm: you really think your attitude has nothing to do with that
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:29 pm: ?
[elidjembe] 1:32 pm: Its not excusable either way, and thats my point, Until ones can learn not to let it
bother them, then they still have alot more steps to take.
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:35 pm: OK if someone approaches you in negative way and stays that way, are Elijah, are
you going to be positive, reasonable and peaceful manner?
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:35 pm: honestly?
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:35 pm: are you*
[elidjembe] 1:36 pm: absolutely, thats the call, thats what this whole thing is about,
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:40 pm: but when the I's approach you in a positive manner, you become negative anyways,
and say that they shouldn't let it bother them. Then you say that if someone approaches you in a negative
manner, you will deal with them reasonably and positively. This makes no sense, because basically what
you are saying is that you only give a positive attitude towards those who give a negative one to you.
[elidjembe] 1:43 pm: Seen, positivity must be overstood with the most contructive ites in mine, there alot
behind what i say, but you really got to think about it and look deeper into things on a world wide level, I
don troubly Him no troubel me, but him that troubles me I maek an example of Him and that positive.
[elidjembe] 1:44 pm: Its like "you lick me first: seen
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:46 pm: see we're skipping around the whole issue with comments like that.
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:46 pm: let me explain
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:49 pm: Someone might post something you don't agree with, and instead of asking what
they meant by it and stating why you disagree, and try to prove your point with reasonig, you simply tell
them their stupid for saying or thinking that and basically that they should go to hell.(but in more words
than that. Why not just reason in positive manner with these people?
[Ras_Nevoe] 1:51 pm: and i don't mean those that are saying something negative towards I

Posted on: January 24, 2008, 12:29:31 am
;)
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »

His Ital stew is campbells vegetable soup
his lambs bread spliff is dirt weed
his rasta knowledge is selassie button and sizzla cd
his Judaism roots is a membership at the local synagouge
his christianity knowledge is a 2008 new translation bible
his natty locks is corn rows
his world view is F.O.X. news

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 01:00:24 AM »

INDEED!
Posted on: January 24, 2008, 12:47:54 am
Here is the rest of that conversation with He-Lie-Jah:

[Ras_Nevoe] 1:51 pm: towards the I*
[elidjembe] 1:54 pm: Generally I dont need to ask people what they meant, I've been on this trod since day
1, I only make it personal after people make it personal with me, I use reasoning, but its so simple that
most people cant understand it, I know that may sound arrogant but what do you want me to do, this is I
truth, and I must spreak it, I intentionally play to fool to draw out peoples assumptions to show the
weakness of the nation
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:00 pm: you say you use reasoning but that is where we disagree
[elidjembe] 2:04 pm: What unreasonable about asking people who claim to be Rastafari not to speak
against the Jews or Israel or Jesus when his majesty defended all these things?
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:09 pm: What you don't realize is that no one is speaking against the Jews, or The Nation of
Israel(proper), or Yeshua. People will speak the truth however about the State of Israel, the
Zionists(atheists), and the Jesus myth used by Christians in the west to control the masses.
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:11 pm: try to overstand it, then compare it to what the rabbi teaches and find the ultimate
truth within. InI earthly mother always say " one story is good, until the other is told".
[elidjembe] 2:14 pm: I overstand more than you think. Like I said I just play the fool. What you dont realize
is that you cant seperate all those things from what His Majesty defended when you make defamatory
remarks, and it just causes confusion within Rasta, and causes others to think we are something we are
not.
[elidjembe] 2:16 pm: Despite whatever has happened in the past with Rasta view of Chistianity, Rass'
"burning Jesus" is just a hypocrite contradiction to who Rastafari is.
[elidjembe] 2:17 pm: And Rass' not recognizing the state of israel is the same folly.
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:23 pm: I don't know about all that I only know about what I say, I can't defend that. But my
point is the Zionists are the ones responsible and they own dang near the whole #$%^&* world, and they
are trying to provoke "anti-semitism" amongst the masses so that they can say that they are defending
the Jews(those who follow the commandments, whether black, brown, red,  yellow, or white).
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:23 pm: it's like me being a jew you being a "Goy" as you would put it, and I punch you in
the face and yell anti-semitism
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:24 pm: the sad part is that majority of the jewish population feed into this zionist
propaganda
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:26 pm: I try to bring healing to this problem in a diplomatic manner where i'm from, but the
zionist reject that kind of reasoning. They don't want to see Rastaman talking to on-Zionist or Orthodox Jews
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:26 pm: to non-zionist Jews i meant
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:27 pm: non-zionist jews like those from the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, the I should
visit them.
[elidjembe] 2:29 pm: There's no propoganda involved in a homeland for jews in palestine. If you can accept
that then everything else is just details. The I say you "dont know about all that" but alot of the things you
say, make it seem like you "know about all that" when you post certain things. I can see why they
wouldnt want people talking to you about your punch in the face analogy, I dont think its very reasonable. I
dont like the word Zionist but i support the state of Israel.
[elidjembe] 2:35 pm: Ive got to run dread, get a last word and hail if you want anytime. Ites
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:35 pm: well that is where we have to agree to disagree. The videos are there, they have
official documents in most of them, look up these things and see what's really happening in this world
[Ras_Nevoe] 2:35 pm: alright
[Rasta Chat]: elidjembe has left at 2:36 pm
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 02:29:47 AM »

Yes Idren please further reveal your confusions. It only helps me show how your disagreement is not based on facts but personal strife with Iyah. My handle on this forum was Iriginally Elidjembe, but i change it to EliJah which I announced but the djembe remains on some aspects of the forum. New Low that you recorded and archived our chat is some paranoid shit mate. But please Idren read it. Now what are dem saying that I am the viking? I am everyone? Could it be that your just fools? DUNNO?   
Posted on: January 24, 2008, 02:06:32 am

And I though this was pretty funny, too bad its just a personal target on me. Mean spirited hate mongering.
Reveals how bothered by me you all are. All with eyes can see.  Rather than address the FACTS you just talk smack because you know your so far out of your league that you don't even remember what the game was.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 03:39:06 AM »

Those of us who are the hardest to love are often the ones who need it the most.

;)

Have I said how blessed I am to have found this forum?

Even when you brothers go at it tooth and nail you do it with love.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.