Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: "Ganstafari"  (Read 15951 times)

RasEmprezz

• New User
Re: "Ganstafari"
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »

Greetings,

It makes InI real sad to read all the negative vibes on this forum lately, InI haven't posted a lot yet, InI like to read and learn, but InI will be posting more from now InI am starting to get to know this forum a bit more.  
InI have 5 children and InI teach my youths about RastafarI Livity, now the swedish boy (Soldier of Jah?) is a young man, a child, and not only a child of his birth mother and father but a child of Jah and we as the adults (although some are acting and speaking in a more childish manner that InI have ever seen Soldier of Jah speak) should guide and protect this youth in his journey and not ridicule him! What is the point of that, everybody learn at their own speed and in their own way, the fact alone that this boy has found his path to Jah RastafarI is wonderfull even if one doesn't agree with the way he is troddin' on.  
What would happen if InI treat my children that way, what would happen if InI would treat any other child that way, this boy deserves the same respect, guidance and treatment my own children would get from me.    Youths should have the space to make mistakes and learn, in most cases they will see the truth without rude interferance, give the boy a little more credit he might surprise you in ten years from now, remember that! Seen.  

Getting back on-topic, InI feel InI can't judge on this matter because InI am blessed enough to live in an environment that it isn't necessary to carry weapons around, InI do know for sure if InI did live in that sort of environment and living in fear for my children's safety InI would carry weapon (although InI strongly feel that the most powerfull weapon is prayer, wisdom, respect and reasoning with one another) to keep my youths safe and try to get out of that place (but that's easier said than done).  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 11:36:14 PM by RasEmprezz »

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2008, 05:20:39 AM »

I too am a mother.

I feel safe allowing my son to post here, should he so choose.

I agree that children need to be nurtured and loved. I think sometimes people forget...

But then my 14 yo boy is actually an "adult" in many ways.
I still poke him and I still insist on work from him, but no more than I would any other adult living under my roof.
That is the law in my country, the US, I cannot let him go out on his own yet.
But they cannot make me treat him like he is a child.

We need to nurture and love everyone.

But when a child fights the nurturing sometimes letting him stand on the sidelines and not be responded to until he treats in like kind may help.

I use the ignore button, Empress, and it helps.

That way I can read when I feel less reactive and more loving.

I agree that it is better to use the ignore than to keep an argument ongoing.

Arguments seldom lead to reason.
Love leads to reason.

Wise words and well-placed.

God bless.

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »

LOVE AND RASPECT! if it werent for ppl like u rasemprezz and u natty threads who are willing to love and guide us youths i think we wud be in a lot more trouble!
Posted on: January 27, 2008, 09:38:35 am
LOVE AND RASPECT! if it werent for ppl like u rasemprezz and u natty threads who are willing to love and guide us youths i think we wud be in a lot more trouble!

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2008, 01:30:37 PM »

Ises unto HIM,

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matthew 12:36

Rastafari let Ini not squander Ini unique gift of wordsoundfiyah before an international audience and better yet before Jahimself.  When I ni look back abd the vibes of the last month it reminds I of the old grammar school saying "it is not what one says but how they say it!"  Let Ini keep this in mind as we agree to disagree and trod the King's Iway in the manner of the King & Queen. Let Ini raspect one another as Haile Selassie I raspected the entire world.  Give Thanks for life, for it is bigger than this forum.

Hail The Iverliving

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »

People implying others are "Children fighting nurturing" yet needing to use a button so they physically CANT see the words of others, instead of having the maturity to be aware of them, maybe even wise i.e productive about them and remain self controlled, seems hypocritical to me.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 03:46:57 AM »

Elijah I, that is exactly why we use the ignore button.

It is not hypocritical but self-knowing to overstand ones self well-enough to know when and when not a person can listen to the rantings of a child and not react inappropriately.

I come here because I need more peace and love in my life.

When you start posting peaceful loving posts I will permanently take you off ignore.

Until then, rest assured that I have my Jesus brain well wrapped around my heart before I hit the button that shows your posts.

Otherwise I may speak unwise words that I will live to regret.

God bless you, Elijah I.

Please remember that true knowledge comes from true faith and that true faith is all about love- love of God, love of yourself, and love of others.

You represent that you are a knowledgeable and faithful man.
As a knowledgeable and faithful man, the shortcomings of others should come as no surprise to you.
As a knowledgeable and faithful man, you know not to judge.

God bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:12 PM »

Someone who can't listen (i.e read over the internet) to the "rantings of a child" without "reacting inappropriately", sounds like a child themselves.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:23:25 PM by ELIJAH I »

RasEmprezz

• New User
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »

Elijah, InI have learned a lot about having conversations with people since InI have children. InI have learned that if InI want to make I point clear to my child or any person for that matter, that a soft toung, calm heart and cool head will have the best effect, it triggers their curiosity if InI talk in a wise, controlled manner with them. Now of course InI am only human so yes, InI get hot headed at times but while InI burst out InI feel how InI am being foolish and InI correct Iself and afterwards InI talk to my youths and tell them InI was wrong to handle it that way and that InI am sorry InI lost my temper. Admitting of being wrong or handeling something wrongly is not a sign of weakness it is a sign of wisdom and self knowledge.
The point of I story is that InI feel and see a lot of (positive?) fyah from you but you're not centering that fyah too well, maybe there is too much emotion for you too handle or too much knowledge in your head for you to focus on how to bring across the message? The fyah of Jah in your heart can be overwhelming sometimes, seen?

Jah live!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »

Sounds like something you would maybe want to help me with rather than ignore. But what do I know.

RasEmprezz

• New User
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

Oh no, InI am certainly not ignoring you and InI am well capable of "ignoring" if InI choose to do so by Iself without a button needed, InI can control Iself. And yes InI post was to reach out a helping hand if you are interested in reasoning with the I.

Oneness

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »

Bless Empress, I guess this statement by someone had me CONfused as to what you were promoting.
I agree that it is better to use the ignore than to keep an argument ongoing.
But I read back and it looks like they were working on some sort of assumption. I apprecilove the offer sameway.

EliJah

Posted on: January 28, 2008, 11:34:57 pm
Still, I disagree that I was "ridiculing" "Solider of Jah" by questioning the appropriateness of him in his far removed youth advising Jamaican Ras not to Carry guns and that they weren't Rasta because of it if that's what you were suggesting.

surfmon_I

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »

Greetings Idren,
  Though it has been suggested that this site has been inundated by new age,wanna be rasta, youth that lack the appropriate humility toward elders,  I would have to agree, but also dis agree.  It is as it is ment to be.  An open forum where we come together and are free to grow.  It is not  over run, inundated.  Rather, full of Intrested parties comming together to seek out the teachings of His Majesty, or to explore the Icept of OneLove, or to see how their views are sampled by the collective here.  All this souds Irie as long as we assume it is done with Humility.
  It is the moment ones start to dictate to others, or try to regulate thought that we run into trouble.
  I am happy to be one of many parents here whom have come to further their overstanding of faith and sight to what we are here on this planet to do.  I long for guidance from the Rastas that have trod this path with an JahFull Heart, and the wisdom they have Imparted helps I in I grow.  The youth of today are growing up in a world that is completely different than what the generation before experienced.  The boundryless freedoms experienced are a seperation of tradition, yet many seek to rally to the banner of world where we all are equal.  It is a Goal worthy of achieving, for in this world, we are reunited with what we lost long ago.
  Perhaps I am out of bounds, for  I speak of a world which has never truely exsisted, only one we long for.  In all the History I have read (probably not 1/2 the amount of most on here) there has been conflict.  I know it is in our nature.  But, I also know that the otherside exsists as well.  A side opposite of conflict, and that be peace.  It is here that the Heart of Rastafari Trodition has guided, forged from the fire of conflict with a Higher vision of what we are to become.  The Best that we can be with the watchful Eye of Jah opening doors to reveal the way.
  In so many ways we are One, and yet we cling to pride which forces seperation from JahFullness.  These thoughts, which I am thankful for being able to share with the Idern, are not presumptious, rather the product of what has been shared.  I do not presume to know anything.  It is only through the desire to Innect with such wonderful beings that I even make the attempt to put words on this gifted Yellow window we peer thru and come to often.
 JahLove shine pon All.

Molliebaz

• Full User
  • One Love
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »

Oh Surf, my brother,

You always do it to me - you speak from the purity of your heart and you bring tears to my eyes.   The Utopian world you speak of becomes more of a reality with people like you.  I really do feel we are part of Jah's family,  his children, and you are, my beloved brother.  Bless you Surf.  How lucky are your fleshly children to have a wonderful father like you.  They are truly blessed.

One Love - and yes, one day we will achieve it.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »

Oh Surf, my brother,

You always do it to me - you speak from the purity of your heart and you bring tears to my eyes.   The Utopian world you speak of becomes more of a reality with people like you. One Love - and yes, one day we will achieve it.

I agree with Sistren Mollibaz, Give thanks Empress!  I man also give thanks to Surfmon for remaining true, and remaining the VOICE of REASONING. I know the I is modest about the knowledge the I possess, but I admire the light coming from that soulful fiyah that burns in the heart of the I,

RASPECT!
Posted on: January 29, 2008, 05:04:20 pm
^^ i agree

get a life, instead of sitting behind your screen, and chanting hate and ignorance

You support He-Lie-Jah's views which are filled with hate and ignorance, and then you make the above post,  :o THAT AMAZES I.

Besides I already explained I man position from august of last year when you questioned , about White Supremacy last August, but U play the fool now, like I don't have the PM in my inbox.

P.S. u all want to Dis everyone on this forum, then tell dem they should be humble, I man is no puppet on a string, ya can't control I with that MLK philosophy.

Ras Nevoe Nmimbi (standing firm as always!) ;)
Posted on: January 29, 2008, 05:56:36 pm
Nevermind? NAH, I'll alwaysmind. Your a liar and a sore loser making false accusation and character assassination against me.

I posted your words, with you under a different username, if that is a false accusation, then the fact that you contradict yourself countless times on this forum, while trying to manipulate the Ipinion of others is also false, even if I post a montague or your lies and decietful talking, right?!

GET REAL! GET A LIFE!
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

I figured it wasn't done yet, Because ones still chatting about "dictatorship" and divisive mentality making implications against I, but get an I-full of this one("control me with MLK philospophy"? huh?). Maybe you realize what I'm up against and can see why it HAVE TO be the straight way with NO exception. I don't have a two usernames, there is a complexity of the forum that leaves my name as Elidjembe which was my Iriginal name, on some aspect. You can ask nick about this, you a real sherlock holmes new low.lol  Seriously this is getting ridiculous people.  He claimed that I was having "fake conversations" with my self and that I had many different usernames on the forum, This is a Lie and Slander, NOT Rasta. Nmimbi your heart is filled with malice and envy.  I wish you would post a montage of my "lies". But you don't have half the capacity to overstand a third.   
Posted on: January 29, 2008, 06:58:55 pm
He-Lie-Jah praising himself and having conversations with himself under different usernames. 

Yes.... he always did this.

These are the false accusations you little boy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.