Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: "Ganstafari"  (Read 15955 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
Re: "Ganstafari"
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »

@Ras nevoe i agree with Elijah's words!! what is this??

i do not agree with his preaching and dictation, so how can i agree with his words?
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »

rootsridge, I see you are a Gemini?

I am an air sign too, a Libra, so I understand your reaction to strife.

Yah bless you, and help you.

Take a deep breath brother and pray for serenity.

It's okay.
It really is.

God bless.

"Don't worry about a thing.
Every little thing is going to be all right."

*****three little birds gremlin goes here*****

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2008, 01:21:23 AM »

@Ras nevoe i agree with Elijah's words!! what is this??

i do not agree with his preaching and dictation, so how can i agree with his words?
so you won't agree with somebody even if what they say is true, because you don't like the manner they say it in?
The bible preaches and dictates, do you deny the bible coz you don't like the preaching and dictation?
Jah does that sometimes, it is designed to guide us and enlighten us, not always make us feel all warm and gooy inside...
a lot of people don't like to hear the truth when it is not sugar coated, but sugar will rot your teeth and deplete your calcuim in too large doses.
Jah is not ALL lightness and sweetness, He has a Darkside....when we negate and refuse the honest truth and guidance that is good for us, he will show us with a rude awakening that feels like pain..
But really, pain is resistance to Jahs Will, so simple surrender and openness to His Truth will heal that...
Life is ALL Jah, so denying Elijah is denying Jah
Do you really want to do that?
said with love and concern for her Ras youth Idren
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2008, 01:43:02 AM »

denying Elijah is denying Jah

You can say that again.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »

There is truth in this, but only in part.  One might look at this quote and say EliJah thinks he is Jah. 
 There are works to be done, and thru the power of the Most I we seek our each own purpose.  To better our selves and those around us through Honesty and Righteousness.
Yes, there is another side to peace and love, it is often not what we want it to be, yet we are to take what we are given and work toward a goal.  To fight with out Mercy in the Name of Jah ~ is what has been going on for Centuries, and still in the end it is life lost by the hand of man but the Will of Jah.
 In this wars both sides loose, for we are shown to Love our enemy, but choose to strike them down.  How are we to battle with an open hand?, sacrifice.  Sacrifice is surrendering the self to the will of the most I.  easy to say, for in a secured world, such as I write from here, we live in peace among the mountains and trees while the rest of the world chariots along.  I am not sorry for being Utopian, but I realize that it is difficult to come to peace.  Peace going out, peace coming In.
What is the goal here?.

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2008, 01:39:19 AM »

I think that sizzla is a very devout and rightous rasta. I know this from sizzla's earliest music he put out. On black woman and child and praise ye jah sizzla spoke no slackness whatsoever. I think he is slipping in and out of babylons hateful grips and glorification of gangster mentality and attitude. I look at it almost like King David. David was one of the most rightous men that ever walked the planet but it was he that also had a darkside that crept up and took hold of him in certain times of his life. Same with Solomon. Solomon started to worship dionysian and babylonian at certain times in his life and was also known to be rather materialistic. However both of these men I believe were rightous in heart and through actions and good deeds redeemed theirselves in the eyes of Jah. Jah is Just, but he is also forgiving and I believe that Sizzla will fall out of his slackness mentality and switch to all out rightousness. I think it also has to do with the strict orthadox mentality of some of these bobo dreads. They believe that since the god of the old testament was vengeful upon the wicked, they too should avenge all that they claim to be unholy. This is alot of the excuses I hear from some of the bobos.
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2008, 02:51:50 AM »

What is a man to do when him catcha theif, or a child predator or a rapist and him know the police will never serve justice nor protect his family?

Pull out your new AK-47 and shoot him????? Unload your tek9 into him then shout Rastafari live???. The Bobo i know dont need guns, they clean up there hood with broom and wise teachings, not corral a large mass of weapons in case they need to blast a few thieves or molesters. Do i have a solution, no...but i do know weapons arent the solution by any means. One shot and boy dead then what, one dead and another in jail for life, either way nothing comes from it. I agree Negus protecting the women and pickney is imperative and for a man to handle a gun for protection of his family is fine in my eyes, but when you have the largest cahe of automatic guns in a house used by dozens of youth who not all im sure are smart enough to use better judgment, then that is a different story. My opinion bredrin.

As far as Sizzla goes you got to back off him name like hes supposed to carry the whole rasta nation on him shoulders casue him a singer.....maybe you got to stop reading into things and learn to disern what people really saying.

respect brother
Posted on: February 12, 2008, 02:48:15 am
Right I need to stop reading into things to see the real meaning of all this? Now 15y.o white Scandinavians are advising the Jamaica Ras about livity? Can't all you see how vain and out of place all this chatter is? LISTEN TO NEGUSN- HE REPRASNTS RASTA VIEW ON THIS ISSUE. If you cant take that fiyah then run back to your pastor. Higher Authority... Never expect to be justified in the eyes of man... and we will fight if necessary. So welcome to the real Rastafari trod. Serious times calls for serious measures.

even if you are real rasta you are a negative person (shakes head)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2008, 03:21:50 AM »

even if you are real rasta you are a negative person (shakes head)

Careful it don't fall off son....Unu tink Iyah "negative" huh? By trying to keep order in the trod? Or you tink it right for a 15 bwoi from Eurpope who nah no who His Majesty was till tree weeks ago fe tell the JAHmakan Ras inna gideon dem no Rasta fe carry gun? Terrible maybe, Negative not. Unu Praising You?Man? cause him standing in that soft ass hippie stance? Like the King didn't tell we that I and I will fight when necessary. So soon we'll find out who is the real revolutionary.....What makes any of you think you have da right to chat up unu fool inna Rasta space in de first place?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2008, 04:51:00 PM »

Soft ass hippie stance keeps people out of jail for life and youth the ability to see another day as well as one dead in the street, but hey your Patois seems really cool for a jewish boy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »

Soft ass hippie stance keeps people out of jail for life and youth the ability to see another day as well as one dead in the street, but hey your Patois seems really cool for a jewish boy.

Just like the term "white boy" is often used, so is your slur "jewish boy" a function of your racist inadequacies. Do you think that white people could go around calling evey black person they saw "Hey black boy" like blacks often do to whites? That it's tolerated is actually an offense to blacks because it signifies that ones don't even think that blacks have the capacity to overstand why such language in inappropriate to offer correction. Your anti-semitism is no different though you are more likely to get rebuffed because already you are putting yourself out as some kind of learned "ghetto mentor" or something so in combination with your pale skin it will be assumed that you have the hardware.  You....? Man....?  NAH!!!!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2008, 06:09:43 PM »

Nice try anyways but your wrong, it is you using race by saying European boy, i said little jewish boy which is what you are, be proud. You act like a little boy on here daily with your tough talk and you say that jews are smarter than the rest and talk all high and mighty about the jewish people, but when someone calls you a jewish boy it is all of a sudden anti-semetic talk, typical zionist approach, doesnt work with me. I cant help if your not smart enough to see what i wrote and think im "putting myself out as a ghetto mentor" lolol, but my words of wisdom concerning guns is by experience and lesson learned, deal with it little boy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »

I never called any one "European boy" so what are you talking about? Me who's almost 30 and who has been troding Rastafari for as many years as the person in question has been alive referring to this 15 year old person as a "boy" would be appropriate. The way you are using it is derogatory, belittling, and Racist because generally the term "Jewish" is not a matter of choice but one of ancestry, while the designation "boy" would not be biologically appropriate to my person in contrast to VoJ.  To make the argument that you calling me, a grown man, "My funny little Jew Boy" is the same as me calling Soldier of Jah a 15 year old Swedish Citizen a "Scandinavian Boy" (which YES does relate to his status as Rastafari) is unconscionable. Perhaps whats most disgusting is that no one else will stand up against your hate. Secondly even if calling this person a Scandinavian has racial implications, that those implications relate to his knowledge of Rastafari is a matter of truth. Just as mine are as a Jew. Lastly I never said that I think Jews are smarter that other people, I said that testing claims to have demonstrated that in some objective sense.  You calling me "little boy' is your fear and anger trying to discredit me to save face, My calling Viking of Jah and others a boy is a matter of biological truth and an effort to preserve rationality and order within a Rastafari reasoning.
Posted on: February 12, 2008, 07:03:48 pm
u know, and come to think of it I am proud. That's why I wont let you call me a "jew boy" without making sure people know what a ignorant little bigot your being.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:25:52 PM by ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »

15 bwoi from Eurpope

You can twist and turn it all you like, its your style.   "My calling Viking of Jah and others a boy is a matter of biological truth and an effort to preserve rationality and order within a Rastafari reasoning".

We ALL know the way in which you say it is not how you just announced here, only in time of defence do you claim otherwise. So predictable you are.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

I stand by my saying that 15 year old boys from europe falsely claiming Rastafari telling Jamaican people who carry guns they aren't Rasta because of it, is culturally and biologically inappropriate and ignorant.
Posted on: February 12, 2008, 07:36:25 pm
While you calling me "my funny little jew boy" is simply indefensible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.