Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: JESUS and the story of HORUS  (Read 3665 times)

lahy-uh-nis

• Normal User
  • Greetings!
JESUS and the story of HORUS
« on: January 27, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »

Greetings!

One of many research conclusion.

Now you watch it and come to your own conclusion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koK1z1YnBIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQlV6pdJ78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82kd0UAYHA

Guidance!
COMBINATION of worth
Everything GREAT that has ever happened to humanity began as a SINGLE thought in someone's mind. If everyone of us is capable of such great thoughts, let all of us have the capacity to giving of the living, because WE ARE AL

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: JESUS and the story of HORUS
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

Ises,
Ini did not watch the vids but just wanted to clarify my posts in the what I learned thread.  I was saying that the I has a sense of humor because of how controversial that statement and how much mixup vibes it has caused and how many have caught feelings over that statement no matter how true it is. 
  Ini personally know that the Almighty in flesh trod about two millenium ago but to say His name was Jesus when the letter J had not been invented until the 1200's is a stretch in any sane reasoning.  I also know that this is not the first time the Almighty manifest in flesh throughout Istory.  The office of Christ has been filled by many of different ethnicities, in different dispensations all with same disposition bringing the same Iniversal truth.  That being clean up ones own house before attempting to run a maid service.  So when the I post the Horus parallels that is not a stretch for any sane person to site the similarities.  The Idren Fiyah has helped Ini to link it all together where it makes sense for Ini, because the information can be a bit overwhelming and confusing.  There no offense in rightfully dividing the word, seen.

Holy I, Emmanuel I, Selassie I
Jah Rastafari

lahy-uh-nis

• Normal User
  • Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »

Overstand the clarification.

Guidance!
COMBINATION of worth
Everything GREAT that has ever happened to humanity began as a SINGLE thought in someone's mind. If everyone of us is capable of such great thoughts, let all of us have the capacity to giving of the living, because WE ARE AL

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »

Breathren,
I am familiar with much of the content of these and other vids, there seems to be a steady flashing of similar material here.  I have done and continue to be blessed through research about sacred traditions.  I ultimately saw that all truth was resolved in Christ.  Christ manifests all truth.

Orthodox christians have always taught that Christ is prefigured in nature and world tradition.  This is how Horus, and Isis, the Tao, Celtic folklore, and other roots are taken.  They are recognized with esteem for their reference to Truth, who is the Messiah and Lion of Judah, King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Even in later centuries, some local orthodox churches gave Buddha a Greek name and acknowledged him as a deified man and preserved his story as a way to teach Christians.

Affirming Orthodoxy is a renunciation of the Christianity of the west.  With respect for NegusNegustiality's statements, I will also acknowledge that the “Jesus” of the west, is an invention.  The conquerors of the west murdered or silenced most of the orthodox elders there and reconstructed their own “Christianity” from a small number of documents they possessed as part of their conquest.

Nevertheless, the orthodox who migrated to the west in the last century fleeing violent persecution from all sides have started using English.  The term is used however with  non-western orthodox foundation.  So lately, there is a recognition that modern English speaking people's of the world will benefit from learning Christianity now that it is possible once again.

As far as the Nazarene man, the orthodox remain teaching that He is the Kristos unlike any other before or after.  This is still manifest in modern times as shown by the Defender of the Orthodox Faith:
“With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and long-anticipated phenomenon occurred.  He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. ‘Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.” - Haile Selassie I, Sabbath, December 25, 1937, from “My Life and Ethiopia's Progress, Volume 2”
May the One God bless our life

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 09:08:40 PM »

As far as the Nazarene man, the orthodox remain teaching that He is the Kristos unlike any other before or after.  This is still manifest in modern times as shown by the Defender of the Orthodox Faith

This is not a "small point". That's why all these "jesus is horus" vibes mixing with Rastafari to me is beyond sad.  A few years ago this stuff started getting pushed heavily (Ispecially amongst Rasta) which seems like a sign of the end times. There is huge resentment and anger around "Jesus" that I believe is a function of an anti-authoritarian complex, as well as many devilish people.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »

Affirming Orthodoxy is a renunciation of the Christianity of the west.  With respect for NegusNegustiality's statements, I will also acknowledge that the “Jesus” of the west, is an invention.  The conquerors of the west murdered or silenced most of the orthodox elders there and reconstructed their own “Christianity” from a small number of documents they possessed as part of their conquest.

As far as the Nazarene man, the orthodox remain teaching that He is the Kristos unlike any other before or after.  This is still manifest in modern times as shown by the Defender of the Orthodox Faith:May the One God bless our life

Seen.

God bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 11:25:54 PM »

While its true that there are inventions of the west masquerading them self as "jesus", The root of the Christ spirit is possessed by the church globally. It is not correct to say that the churches and scriptures of the west are devoid of genuine knowledge of Christ.  It acculturates and is preached differently but the essence of the faith carries over in my opinion. This will become more and more true as the effects of Selassie's manifestation become further integrated in the west.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 12:10:46 AM »

It is not correct to say that the churches and scriptures of the west are devoid of genuine knowledge of Christ. 

Seen as well.

There is a huge spirit of judgment here in the US though.

Huge.

Judgment.

And a very strong preaching across the falsehood of denominations (that the church is "split" into "denominations" is the falsehood to which I refer, not that a particular denomination is false) that that particular building housed by those particular four walls is the only true church, that outside of that building there are no "true" Christians.

Very very scary when people start preaching that that one person or that one group has "the line on Christ."

I was saying that the I has a sense of humor because of how controversial that statement and how much mixup vibes it has caused and how many have caught feelings over that statement no matter how true it is. 

That being clean up ones own house before attempting to run a maid service. 

...the information can be a bit overwhelming and confusing.  There no offense in rightfully dividing the word, seen.

I have been threatened with Hell by any number of people.
The sad thing is that these people actually scare some.
People are actually afraid to read anything about Jesus that is not King James.

I don't know if this is a western thing or not, but I cannot disagree that there is much falsehood preached as being Jesus.

I have been reading Selassie.
It's back to the bible for the rest of the week.

I see Selassie in the scriptures.
I have to go back and read the scriptures.
I don't mean just King James.

Sorry for digressing.

God bless.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 12:57:16 AM »

Ises,
Ini know that ones may feel a way about mixing ancient stories (Buddah, Horus, Dali Lama, Mithra, etc) with those attributed to the Jesus Christ character and that is fine.  The Iniversal principle (kingsciple) is that one cannot get something from nothing, everything has an origin, a gene-sis, seen.  All the while in school dem teach Ini to research and report Ini sources as anything less would be plagerism and intellectual/academic theft.  Why is it when it comes to the Bible all of a sudden the rules change?  Iman is supposed to accept that all the stories and parables are the first of their kind and disregard the similarities from way more ancient texts?  Rastafari never stupid nor ignorant, Rastafari trod with mystical knowledge of the simple things of the earth that make up the complex.  To deal with God outside of oneself and creation is a relatively new idea that the Incients had no parts of, similar to teaching an infant about the Irator.  Everything really is One, no matta how ones try to divide it.  So when myths, stories and parables have similar themes and characters to them, let it divide not your thinking but Inify it because the truth that one may have been singularly/regionally citing has been revealed to be global.  Why fight that?

Holy I

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 01:15:15 AM »

@Natty- My understanding is that denominational views are not as fundamentally opposed to one another.  More just a matter of preference. The treatment Catholics often receive seems prejudiced to me.

@Negus- Yes sighting the general theme that runs through all scripture is amazing. Even the Koran speaks of Selassie I. I think that whats crucial like Nepsis mentioned is the preeminence given to Jesus of Nazareth not because His is the most Incient story, but because he himself tells us that he is "Greater", "Higher", than than all "Christ's that came before".

Ites

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 03:07:20 AM »

AAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...........breath of fresh Irational Truthfulness.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JahhhhhhhhhRastaFarIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Give thanks Idren........
I am feeling so blessed and refreshed from this line of reasoning
Your Sistah Nyah I
Yah live up!!!!!!!!!!!
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »

@Natty- My understanding is that denominational views are not as fundamentally opposed to one another.  More just a matter of preference.

I think this is what they present to the public.

The BIG churches are multi-million dollar tax-exempt industries.

I have no idea how churches operate outside of the US and Canada.

Here there are many many many churches of several different denominations. And the denominations have denominations.
Which Paul clearly wrote against.

But I have attended a number of different churches.

I have found in general that each church believes that it has the "most true" interpretation, the "most true" bible study, the most true the most true.
I was told outright by a "pastor" at one church that Jesus is NOT the Law. He didn't ask WHY I said He was- he just told me I was wrong.

(John 1:1- Is not the Word of God God's Law?  John 1:1 says "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.")

I was told at another church by the "pastor" that Jesus means "God saves" in Greek. ;)
For the benefit of anyone who may not be familiar- Jesus is  a Latin nickname for "Yeshua". It has no "meaning" and it isn't Greek. Yeshua means "God is salvation" or something very similar. I don't pretend to know the Hebrew. But I know it isn't Greek.

And by the bible study leader at that same church that the Palestinian Jews under Roman occupation were all illiterate and the Pharisees lied to them about what scripture says. When I brought up the myriad examples of literacy, even of prostitutes and slaves, he was extremely rude and told me that I would have to "prove it to him."

I was weak and moved on.

The church I currently attend does NOT present that any man is "right", just that we are ALL simple sinners, saved by grace, whose duty it is to love and worship the Ever-living Almighty God.

That works for me.

God bless.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »

To see Elijah defend the Chatholic Chruch shows to I that He is for real RastafarI
That is the kind of forgiveness HIM shows....
That the Catholic Church has been responsible for countless atrocities is undeniable in I sight and Shows the Roman/Babylonian infiltration within so-called christian ranks
"Christians" have killed jews, stolen black babies and culture,tortured, molested and murdered in the name of Christ.....this is NOT the will of the True God, but his adversary....
that is why I will not call Iself a Christian, although I am an unashamed Lover of Christ.....
His Majesty knew of these atrocities and forgave them regardless
what about the Italian invasion of Ethiopia, don't tell me Mussolini went against the wishes of his Pope when he invaded, and still His Majesty forgave and made m,ovement to unify all Christians and in fact all faiths and peoples
onelove
nyah 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »

The problem I personally have with the catholic church is that to this day they still sell indulgences and they still collect money from parishioners to shorten the time of loved ones in purgatory.

This is not only blasphemous but preys upon the hopes and fears of some of the poorest people.

This is not speaking against catholics by any means, but the church is the wob; as long as they keep trying to sell Heaven to people those like me will not appreciate them.

Also, they preach that people cannot speak directly to Yah but must have an intercessor, or even an intercessor for an intercessor.

It is not their history that I revile- we all have history- it is their current Babylonian practices.

I wasn't going to post because my feelings and beliefs on this matter are highly intolerant.

These are my two points-

No money given to any church will in any way bring about salvation and
No-one can stand between any man and Yah.

Please forgive my rashness and lack of understanding in this matter.

God bless.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 09:39:47 PM »

Ises,
Rastafari bun out Rome from that time til this time.  There is a video of the pope and I Majesty meeting during His world tour.  It is in Italian and Amharic with no translation but the tension and vibes in the meeting are so thick that they transcend linguistic barriers. God and the devil in the same room.  I will try find and post.

Bless
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.