Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Forum fullness  (Read 1958 times)

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
Forum fullness
« on: January 31, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »

I know still that many come to this and other forums to pass time and relate to others in a social context. My question is why should Ras Nicks or any other "Ras" forum not represent more than any other type of forum on the web, stratigically speaking? I mean from all of the names that we find on here, do ones know the locations of each other, how to physically link up when the battle reach it's most critical stages? Is there a drive to creatively network tangible resourses amongst ourselves, unite to put financial resourses together to establish property (land) where we may gather in more meaningful ways? Are ones on the same page of acknowleging that all of us are in captivity in the belly of the beast?!? (Of course I real-eyes that most cannot just up and leave form their respective positions to which they are struggling in, and so I emphasize "CREATIVE" exploration in the aspect of physical unification.)

Instead I see just socializing with no imperative goal towards getting on the train and meeting in a centrality with acreage, farms, timber, ganja, schools, women facillities, etc. - establishing offices and administrators. 

Worse, I see the callous and audacious attitudes of certain ones who talk this and that and endless banter coming forth. If we were to do a Ras Nick's survey, who would be willing to link and work/cohabitate with who in here?  were we all to be placed in the same room with "HELLO my name is...." stickers on our chests, would we be prepared to start the all important work of rasta business, or would we start to feuding and ass whippin'?!? would we be in a position then to ignore - without a button?

I am just one. Can't make it out of Babs with just my family and a few pots and pans. I would like to summon our creative energy to come up with ways to establish more meaningful contact amongst ourselves. The whole scene would change up then; more would be at stake so naturally certain one's actions would not be welcome or tolerated. Most likely, some real shunning of people who have not or are not willing to show a harmonious spirit would then take place - I see it

mind the luxury of the internet
a vision I share w/love and concern

forward

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Forum fullness
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 03:58:08 PM »

I myself would not really want to be on "the team" of the people that populate this forum. I just speak here because it fly's the Imperial colors and claims to be a discussion of Rastafari Religion.  I apprecialove the more upfull aspects of your post in terms of building and communilizing but find much of your language veiled attempts to incite fear. What is "the battles most critical stages"?  Care to elaborate on this "battle"? Did you know that "he who attempts to save his life will lose it"? I think the reason these "ras" forums dont represent, as you astutely noted, anything more that any other online forum, Is primarily because they are not compromised of "ras". 
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

Irie Rhedda J!!
That sounds positivly wonderful! :D An ideal situation for sure...

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:36:19 PM »

well we are in an outpost kinda ting and have no finances to go anywhere, having put all the money we gratefully recieve from Jah that we can into Nimbin Concious Music Studio
we are struggling to be free from dependance from demoralizing support (in the form of welfare) and yet the internet is a tool to acheive that, as well as chant up enlightenment/Zion and share the vibes we create in our studio.....one member of the forum is already planning to come up here later on in the year with the intent to eventually move here and we can work on bigging up our local Rasta community and pushing for real acceptance here, which in turn will impact the political victimization and shunning we receive here.
As for moving to Ethiopia well ye don't even have the means to at this time so first supporting each one here is a start...and I have no idea whether Yah/Jah has that in mind for we or not, to go Africa that is...
I think maybe some people should look at getting out of the cities, unless Jah has work for them there, they will know if He intends for them to do "mission" kinda work, or get out and start living in the hills, Ital style, we have tried, but without the community and the means it is very hard, still I dream of moving back into the hills properly and growing the Ital gaden with a REAL community, as it is we are in a village with hills all around, chanting down babylon with Jah truthful Burning spear lyrically, and, pardon I crassness 'sucking on da Babylon bosom" which is making I ill, I humbly ask Jah to give I and I the Strength to find a way out of this shituation and I know "stronger together" we will grow a Mighty tree, abandant and fruitful for all if we unify, organize, mobalize in love and truth....
Blessings and Guidance for One and All
Sistah Nyah I   
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »

once again elijah chimes in with his un-rasta negativity. Join a zionist forum!!! check your karma bred, nobody on this forum respects a word you say. YOU are the rascist! YOU are the one who places blame my friend!! YOU talk about all these people not being ras. You have your own version of rastafari that nobody even confers with on this forum!!!! You should just start your own forum and call it "Elijah's Rascistfari Forum" You are nothing more than a coward rascist who hides behind his computer screen and forms his own version of rastafari in his mind that agrees with none of Selassie or Yeshuas teachings!!!! Fiya Bun Judgement upon you Elijah. you cant get into Zion with a rascist hasidic lineagae card. No one cares if you are jewish, african, caucasian, asian or anything. You dont represent rastafari and If you went to Ethiopia they'd laugh at your sorry ass.

Blayze up the Chalwa and unu take shit!!!
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 12:20:29 AM »

well we are in an outpost kinda ting and have no finances to go anywhere, having put all the money we gratefully recieve from Jah that we can into Nimbin Concious Music Studio
we are struggling to be free from dependance from demoralizing support (in the form of welfare) and yet the internet is a tool to acheive that, as well as chant up enlightenment/Zion and share the vibes we create in our studio.....one member of the forum is already planning to come up here later on in the year with the intent to eventually move here and we can work on bigging up our local Rasta community and pushing for real acceptance here, which in turn will impact the political victimization and shunning we receive here.
As for moving to Ethiopia well ye don't even have the means to at this time so first supporting each one here is a start...and I have no idea whether Yah/Jah has that in mind for we or not, to go Africa that is...
I think maybe some people should look at getting out of the cities, unless Jah has work for them there, they will know if He intends for them to do "mission" kinda work, or get out and start living in the hills, Ital style, we have tried, but without the community and the means it is very hard, still I dream of moving back into the hills properly and growing the Ital gaden with a REAL community, as it is we are in a village with hills all around, chanting down babylon with Jah truthful Burning spear lyrically, and, pardon I crassness 'sucking on da Babylon bosom" which is making I ill, I humbly ask Jah to give I and I the Strength to find a way out of this shituation and I know "stronger together" we will grow a Mighty tree, abandant and fruitful for all if we unify, organize, mobalize in love and truth....
Blessings and Guidance for One and All
Sistah Nyah I   

Bless up sistren, I wonder who the I could possibly be referring to? ;)
Peace, Love, Inity

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 01:16:46 AM »

Love to hear those tidings Nya,
right energy
fullness meditation
truth/power

let that meditation inspire the whole thing thusly

I am traveling to Eugene Oregon on Monday to establish vibes there
A good bredrin has a band and has supported I musical movement

(myspace.com/rheddaj)

all with this said heart pray for I

thankful

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 02:26:32 AM »

Rhedda J, I think that would be a great thing to do. I would certainly like to get away from all of this and live in a community with others who share the same beliefs and lifestyle.

@Elijah. Why did you bother opening your mouth? What makes you think anyone here would want to be on your team? All i ever see from you is negativity and nastiness. You lower yourself to calling others on this forum names which even my 6 year old doesn't do to others. Unless you have something positive to contribute maybe you should just be silent. Rhedda J came with a question to people who might be interested not to those who consistantly argue the point and put others down. I'm with Rasdave21 on this. You can't help adding your worthless opinion to almost everything here and i'm tired of seeing it. Like they say - same shit different day. Enoughs enough! If you think we're all such terrible people here then go away and find better people to communicate with. So go ahead and call me names like you do to everyone else here who doesn't bow down and agree with you.!

@Rhedda J
Where do you think would be a good place to set up a community like this? I can see that this could work very well but as Sistah Nya pointed out, some of us aren't in a position to be able to pack right now and move. Perhaps it's a project that could worked on over a few years?
Anyways keep me posted on your vision as i would be interested to hear more about it.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 03:42:56 AM »

I'll just clarify that I only said most of the people and I def wasn't talking about Nick cause this ones works are seen. Anyways cap..fit..wear.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 04:54:09 AM »

Elijah
replying to you asking for an elaboration on "the battle" -
if as a man you don't see/feel/know the fight/struggle/war in the high/lo/wide
then no, I cannot elaborate - mere text would not suffice and it has been written already anyway

truth power

Posted on: February 02, 2008, 04:16:44 am
Wahine,
Yes, it will take first united spirit amongst concerned ones,and when I say united I mean ones have to be willing to suck the snake venom from his/her fellow ass cheek! (pardon the crudeness of that statement, but it's the best way I could think to illustrate for those who don't deal with death, ie. catch a slug for another, give ones life, AND for those who don't overs the level of unity needed in this battle) keen scouting (for land), organizing, logistical planning, and some time -

ahh, time - the enigma, the provacateur -  who has it?

there's urgent need, the SENSE of urgency and on the other hand, chains and complacency
that's babylons effect/affect

I totally empathize with Nya and everyone inna disheya Bakkle
what she wrote about one member coming to join in a studio works is an example of solution/action

Haile I

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 07:03:16 AM »

Blessings Ites!!!!!
YES it is happening!!!!!!
Praise Jah for dat
This an excerpt outa a prophetic Book Iyah wordsoundavepower!!!!!!
"The roles that each of you will required to play in the days of planetary transformation are multiple and varied. In these time of preparation, you can help ether other learn to play them without judgement or attachment. This will be a large part of your training in these centres. You will learn how to take responsibility for your particular function without ego identification, to share individual resources with others as parts of a greater whole, and to surrender whatever behavioral patterns are no longer conducive to a harmonious flow of Spirit.
"There will be a place for leadership within these centres, but primarily in the context of practical management. Such leadership will not constitute a spiritual hierarchy. Within the atmosphere provided by these centres, one must take complete responsibility for ones own awakening. Though living and working together will accelerate the process for each individual, no individual will rightly be in a position to arbitrarily dictate the way for another. True spiritual leaders will not try to hold you in subordinate patterns, but will pull you, as quickly as they can, to their own level, and push you, if you are capable, of going beyond. On the other side of the psychological process, the greatest among you will, as Jesus taught, be the servants of all. it is these servants who will rightfully occupy the necessary positions of practical leaderships. Those who do not have the humility to to accept this necessary authority in matters of day-to-day living, will not be among the meek who inherit the Earth."
Ken Carey
The starseed transmissions
Love Up
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.