Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Not Just the Zionists-NWO  (Read 3882 times)

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
Not Just the Zionists-NWO
« on: February 01, 2008, 01:20:26 AM »

Greetings,

Ive been reading alot of posts lately about how zionists are running the NWO and how certain members are claiming to be zionists or accused of zionism. I and I will stand up and say that zionists should not even be called zionists but more properly SIONISTS. This comes from the secret society that was formed in rome after the death of Yeshua called "The Priory of Sion." This societies sole purpose was to guard the so-called relics of Yeshua that they had obtained through the Vatican in the raids across the globe at the time. These Sionists created a code that they were to live by and a plan of world domination through banking and media control. This code was called "The Protocols of the Wise Men of Sion" This was the very same code that Adolf Hitler abided by and used to defend his holocaust upon the Jewish people. There is a very big difference between Sionists and people of Jewish faith. Sionists dont follow anything in the Torah or bible and most of the time are sun worshippers or luciferians. The Sionists have long been the blame of everybody for the new world order. They do run the banking systems of the world and they also control all the major television channels and magazines. However they DO NOT run all of this by themselves. The VATICAN is equally to blame in the NWO and now that the Sionists, The Vatican, and the Illuminists are all working together its a combined effort between them all. I would like to get some views from people on this subject and also on the knights templar and how they have played a part in the Sionists plan for world domination.

Blessings,

Rasdave
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Not Just the Zionists-NWO
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »

First of all I don't think anyone here claimed to be Zionist. A Zionist is someone who helped establish the state of Israel. Now there are Jewish supremacist groups and Jewish Messianic's referring to themselves as Zionist as well. Most Jews and people living in Israel do not fit into either category. In reality it is the "Rastafarians" who are the true "Zionist's".
      The "Priory if Scion" is  just one of many European "secret societies" that leach off of Jewish legacy and became well know with the popular book "the Da Vinci Code" that came out a few years ago.  "The protocols of the elders of zion" is a classic piece of anti-semetic drivel that at least in its Iriginal form I know spoke directly about Jews using the blood of gentile children to make passover matzos(bread).  The only context that so-called "Conscious people" should be talking about any of this is to denounce it.
     Dave you speak of Blame. Everyman should look to himself for his own rasponsibilites to this world instead of looking to blame someone else. I and I should not "blame" the "white man", "the jews", "rome", "russia", "the NWO" for the state of this beautiful yet troubled world, But give thanks to His Majesty Iverytime for making and sustain it, even with all its pain forgive the weakness of others, and do what we can to make it better. This anti-"Zionist", "scionist", "Rome", "World Order", Whatever crusade is really very childish and "un rasta". Tell me where did Selassie ever focus on blame? Even after He was betrayed to the highest degree He forwarded positive movements and let the dead bury their dead. Let sleeping dogs lie and live up into Selassie I's Orderful New World.

Rastafari
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »

Elijah I, please pardon if you have answered this before.
I am curious because Melchizedek comes up on a Nazarene forum where I also post.
Are you of Melchizedek by geneology?

Is it a blood relationship?

Thank-you.
God bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »

Are you of Melchizedek by geneology?
Is it a blood relationship?

Yes. But also overstand that I am not speaking only of Melchizedek in his Incient forms. All Iblical characters have their present day counterparts. This is a very complex overstanding to sight how the Bible is a Living Book. His modern form is of my close relation as opposed to Melchizedek of antiquity.  Though I suppose we were tight even in those times.

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:28:34 PM »

fuck you elijah. I wasnt placing blame on anyone im trying to inform people about the people that pull the strings of world government. Your probobly one of them anyway and this is why you downtrod the rasta path. You are not a rasta!! leave this forum and go to a jewish or zionist one because no one wants you here anyway you waste of space.

sorry fellow rasta bredren but today is a very bad day for me. Ive been fired from my job and im not in the mood to be called a non-rasta by a rascist peice of shit like elijah.

Jah love and Justice
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 11:41:28 PM »

I happened to read this passage today about Melchisedec:

to be able to say with Paul the Apostle 'What can separate us from the love of Christ?' (Rom 8:35) - such a person has become like Melchisedec, 'without father, without mother, without descent' (Heb 7:3).  For because of the union with the Spirit that has taken place within him, he cannot be dominated by flesh or by nature.

I do not think that the end of this present life is rightly called death.  More accurately, it is deliverance from death, separation from corruption, liberation from slavery, cessation of turbulence, destruction of wars, dispelling of darkness, rest from suffering, calming of turmoil, eclipsing of shame, escape from passions and, to sum up, the termination of all evils" - Maximos the Confessor

Maximos lived from 580-662 CE, including 26 years of his life in Africa.  He was eventually arrested and forcefully brought to Constantinople to face trial and after 10 years of trouble there, he was flogged, his tongue was plucked out, and his right hand was cut off.  He was then exiled to Caucasus and died soon after.

Selaam

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 12:49:57 AM »

Elijah, I think it's neat to know your ancestry that far back.
I don't even know my great-grandparents.

I did not know that- Nepsis.
But I am certain Elijah will clarify if needed.
Look at Psalm 110:4.
David was of the order of Melchizedek and he definitely has a genealogy.

Hebrews 7 also addresses this. Looking at the English right now- I will need a lot more thought to reason through it.

Rasdave, I am sorry about your job, but WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

If you are feeling spiteful, put Elijah on ignore for a while.
I pray you reconsider and modify your post.

Don't let this world nonsense make you a part of the problem.

I am FULL right now.

Love to you brothers.

We are all in God's hands. Please love each other.

God bless.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 07:08:34 AM »

fuck you elijah. I wasnt placing blame on anyone im trying to inform people about the people that pull the strings of world government. Your probobly one of them anyway and this is why you downtrod the rasta path. You are not a rasta!! leave this forum and go to a jewish or zionist one because no one wants you here anyway you waste of space.
um, well all I can say to this is that this ole truth is just as relevant today as its always been

THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSE WILL ALWAYS BE THE HEAD CORNERSTONE
Ites
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 05:01:30 PM »

Nya- can you pull your quote so that if Rasdave reconsiders it isn't up twice?

The cornerstone is the stone the builders refused.

I remember that when people think someone is crazy so God is not talking to that person.

Wouldn't God speaking vocally to you maybe be a bit much?

DC Talk song- "Jesus Freak"

There was a man with a tat on his big fat belly
It wriggled around like marmalade jelly
Took me a while to catch what it said
'Cuz I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head.
JESUS SAVES is what it screamed
In a typical tattoo green.
He stood on a box in the middle of the city
And he claimed he had a dream.

The next rap is about John the Baptist- pretty powerfully evokes that people looked at him the same way.

Anyhow.

I try to not quote nastiness in my posts anymore because I've been slow to edit and had unkind comments quoted so that I cannot delete them.

God bless.

surfmon_I

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »

Ohh Bredren Dave,
 How we seek to vilify the ones whom stand out in stead of view what Jah want we might to see.  I have yet to sight the language YOU have CHOSEN to use on a Bredren, In the three years here, It is a first.  Sadness and hope I and I feel for a wounded heart is to self reflect on WHY jah has chosen to show such loss to a man.  YOU should appologize with a mournful humbleness, for much of the self has been lost in such outward treatment. Some value qualities of a man instead of the whole but leave way for peace between the two.

The Nights Templar.  Con~spiricy theories.  Years ago it was these very knights I held in the Highest of regard.  The group of men Devoted to Christ whom searched for the Grail, and whom presumably found it.  Only to be betrayed and destroyed later.  Where is to be found that the Istory of tese men has been turned to be anti-Christ?.  When they have been seen to safeguard the Arc to an ancient homeland.

EliJah, are Rastas really categorized as Zionist, and in what sense is this meant?.  If we look to see them as returning to the mountian of the Lord where all nations will ask Jah to show them His ways this Zion I see, and then overstand.  If it is the establishment of IsraEl, forcing their expansive agenda instead of finding peace actively amongst the Arab Nations which surround them, I should think this Offensive instead of Defensive which could be more readily overstood and Backed by the world .

Clearification on these two things would be greatly appriciloved Idren.
I like the separation between sionist and Zionist. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

Blessed Love,

Zion is something much much bigger than many ones overstand. It certainly is Not just a mountain in Palestine. So when I say Rastafari da true Zionist, I'm saying it is I and I alone who come out of exile to make the Iritual repatriation to the Cosmic homeland Zion of the soul.  Zion can be seen as an Intergalactic collective.  Grounded in Ithiopia extending to the pleadeis, ruled by the Lion of Judah, the most fearsome emperor of creation.  I and I not dealing with "categorization", Just telling the truest meaning of words.  Most of the ones calling the Israeli's "zionist" are just trying to provoke fear and hatred, because when you check what Zion really is, and then say the people in Israel claiming this, which is obviously not reality, people become upset. Some people mistakenly believe that the state of Israel has prophetic significance to the point of calling the whole movement "Zionism" but thats a misnomer. The State of Israel just a homeland nation for Jewish People it is not 'Zion". Ivery where we go dem persecute us so now we needed a spot just for us. What happen to the Palestinians is bad in many ways. What happened to the Native Americans is bad too, but no one is questioning that USA is a country? And the "offense" is less even in Israel because Jews have ancestral rights to the land. 

Give Thanks     

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

'What happened to the Native Americans is bad too, but no one is questioning that USA is a country?'

many indigenous people would disagree with that. what happened to native people in america (s) was worse than bad. it was lies, theft and genocide, imo. the us is juss another settler country imo.

blessings all/ways, paco
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 10:53:36 PM »

Nice up paco, good to sight the I. A true that I am conscious of the Lakota who have withdraw from dem treaties and are claiming sovereignty in a four state area and other ting. But still I don't think anyone is suggesting that the citizens of the US go back to where they came from because now iveryone so mixed up that its impossible. Same with the indigenous populations for the most part. It is time to forward into the New world and forgive past injustice, (his majesties words).  Nationalization of the west can benefit all. I and I cant "turn back the clock", JAH defends the nations and the governments and systems, so get on board and stand up for we rights in a democracy. Maybe Ivery nation is a settler nation you know its just perspective. No one can prove that any land belongs to any one, it may not be perfect but its the best we got.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 11:26:57 PM »

Yes ELIJAH I, i agree with much of what you say.

blessings all/ways, paco
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 06:39:04 AM »

Nya- can you pull your quote so that if Rasdave reconsiders it isn't up twice?

The cornerstone is the stone the builders refused.

I remember that when people think someone is crazy so God is not talking to that person.

Wouldn't God speaking vocally to you maybe be a bit much?

DC Talk song- "Jesus Freak"

There was a man with a tat on his big fat belly
It wriggled around like marmalade jelly
Took me a while to catch what it said
'Cuz I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head.
JESUS SAVES is what it screamed
In a typical tattoo green.
He stood on a box in the middle of the city
And he claimed he had a dream.

The next rap is about John the Baptist- pretty powerfully evokes that people looked at him the same way.

Anyhow.

I try to not quote nastiness in my posts anymore because I've been slow to edit and had unkind comments quoted so that I cannot delete them.

God bless.
No, Im sorry Sistah I can't pull the quoted quote
anyways, if Him dealing wid RastaFarI him'll know him forgiven......
Rasta not here to shield ones from reality anyhows, but to give dem a truer sight of it
sometimes a self-reflection is just what one needs for growth....
so with full love, we hold a mirror up, to bring more love and awareness to the forefront
as for the rest of your post, I'm not entirely sure what your saying....
are you saying prophets get vilified and called crazy?
someone in an asylum once asked a Sufi mystic "how come your out there and I'm in here?"
the mystic replied "coz I know who to say what to and who not to"
get I drift?
there is a fine line between mystical prophet and crazy fool....
love and faith make all the difference
Blessings and unconditional love
Sistah Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.