Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not Just the Zionists-NWO  (Read 3884 times)

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: Not Just the Zionists-NWO
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

Ah yes, Nya, but by putting the quote in your post now God sees you saying it too.

Part of forgiveness is wiping the slate clean.

God bless.
Posted on: February 04, 2008, 03:42:35 pm
A true that I am conscious of the Lakota who have withdraw from dem treaties and are claiming sovereignty in a four state area and other ting.

Just like Esau's have been trying to do since they bought that stew.

Which brings us straight back to Isreal and the Palestinians.

;)

God bless.
Posted on: February 04, 2008, 03:45:58 pm
Elijah I, could you further elucidate your relationship to Melchizedek?

I have been reading...

I think now I understand what Nepsis is getting at?

God bless.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »

What Nepsis quoted regarding "Melchizedek without father or mother" is the essence of the order. When one truly steps into their spiritual sovereignty they become a purely cosmic entity. Meaning I and I no longer consider Ourselves as "members of society" regulated by familial lines or even as created beings. Obviously I have a father and a mother, but I no longer sight them in that context. I sight the purely individualized and self created nature of my true being.  Melchizedek is the same way. He does not claim to a lineage, But from my experience with him I know that we are of close blood relation. "Not having mother or father" is a way to describe ones existential perception. When truly coming to Christ, Love for family becomes secondary or really impersonal. For did Christ not say "who is my mother or brother but they who do the will of G-d"?  We are called to love g-d more than our family, and that love can grow so great so as to realize that we in truth have no "family", just our unified existence with JAH. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:32:41 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »

The I wanted to personally apoligize to every bredren on the forum and especially elijah. The negativity and slackness of my post was uncalled for and possibly the I is not welcome on a forum such as this. I have met several wonderful I's on the site and I give thanks for this. I was only angered because I was trying to defend the Jewish people and the Jewish religion and brother Elijah come at the I as if I was downtrodding it. The I has asked Jah for forgiveness and has meditated on the situation. I just cant come to the overstanding of why Elijah thinks of the Rastafari movement as a select movement only for certain people when Ivery ras I know and have known has always shared the words of Rasta is for Iveryone. Even Selassie say that till we overstand that everymans skin and heritage has as much meaning as the color of him eyes the world will never see the true rasta dream dem. Im asking you humbly to forgive me as well bredren and let us continue to reason in the name of everbearing truth.

Blessings
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

Ras_Dave as far as I am blessed to be here you are welcome and I have already forgiven you.

Forums such as this are for people who need love and learning.

Please remember forgiveness is something you do for yourself.

God bless.

Elijah I-

Gotcha.

I am just starting Hebrews (for the which time???), but one never reads the same bible twice, does one?

I am looking forward to it.

MUCH has been ummm  expanding my head.

No-one dissed the sabbath ever- I've been "taught" in churchy buildings I no longer enter that the sabbath is part of the old law- that it no longer applies. I have been told (by the same people who told me I have to divorce my husband because he is my second and God hates divorce- ack!) that IS I obey a seventh day sabbath I must also sacrifice pigeons and goats and follow ALL of the old law.

Paul says very clearly at the beginning of Hebrews that this is not so- and clearly the sabbath is a commandment.

Besides, the sabbath was made for man.
Now for me and mine to learn better not to dis this gift.

*****head radiating out into the universe gremmy*****

Can we ALL be Melchizedek?

Being of Jesus- and yes I have had to face forsaking family and friends-  does not mean that we DISRESPECT our parents, for we are commanded not to- and as a wife I still must be obedient and submissive (though my unbossy husband challenges me to do this ;) )

Do we deny our parents because we are without family but God?

No.

One of those conundrums of faith.

God bless.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 04:26:44 AM »

Ah yes, Nya, but by putting the quote in your post now God sees you saying it too.

Part of forgiveness is wiping the slate clean.
Well, as I said I'm sorry, I can't pull the quote coz I don't even know if its possible to edit something once posted, I've certainly never done it, before,but if the I feels so strongly about it, I will ask Nick about it....
I don't have a problem with forgiveness, I am certainly not perfect in terms of neva using abusive language or loosing I temper and I forgive Iself..so why would I hold it against I brother?
other than we are all Jahs perfection here to perfect ourselves......
Give thanks Elijah in regards to the Melchizedek info
very enlightening and relatable....
sameway about the Zionist material
full raspect for all I family here
Blessings and guidance
Sistren Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »

Yes ELIJAH I, i agree with much of what you say.

blessings all/ways, paco

(i hope this works)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3131272857143131139&q=hopi+widom&total=14&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.