Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Caribbean travel. LMAO!  (Read 942 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Caribbean travel. LMAO!
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:18:12 AM »

I just been checking out the tourism sites for travelling in the Caribbean. Make me laugh so hard!
I really enjoyed my time in Trinidad but i don't know where the tourism board took those photos at??? Maybe Fiji or something cause i never saw nothing like it over there.
Love the travel "safe" stuff. They tell you nothing about travel over there. They piss me off because they so concerned with gettin people there to prop up their economy (the government certainly not the locals cause they don't seem to benefit at all!!) that they will tell you whatever you want to hear about "be careful of pick pockets and purse snatchers". Never mind the underlying poverty that drives people to violent crime to make ends meet. They don't care. (the tourism board).
My travel advice....Make sure you know someone there cause you get a much better experience than staying in a "resort" in Port of Spain.
All a me wants to go back to live there. Guaya Village. The best place i have ever been to in my life! Bless up to all in Guayaguayare for making me feel welcome and for not treatin me like a "white" girl!
Praises and blessings to you all.
You all be in my heart forever and i hope to be back soon.

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo
Re: Caribbean travel. LMAO!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »

thanks for the info, i plan to go with friends in a few years, shame to hear that about it though. :(

bless up
Jordan

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.