Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Ganja Use...  (Read 11872 times)

ke

• Veteran User
Re: Ganja Use...
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

herb opens up the mind and allows you to think things clearly. I used to do that too but a brotha told me that in order to solve you problems with the herb you have to confront your problems. smoking away your problems is only a temporary solution. seen?
bless up brotha
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

kurdish

• Standard User
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 01:29:05 AM »

seen brother but some problems one cannot solve. .  like how are we going to get this government to realize the unity within that ganja brings
Open your eyes look within are you satisfied with the life that your living?

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »

give it some time.. some states in America are starting to relies the benefits of the herb and are taking action. its only a matter of time
bless up
ke

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

Greetings and Blessings to all I & I in the name of Selassie I

I man would like to say that the problems of Politricks are for the Politricksters.  Herb being legal is a dream not unnattainable, but very far off.  I man personally think that these problems are not ones that I & I bear, herb being legalised is not an important worry In I mans mind.

I & I cannot get the government to realise anything, because they already know.  They are not stupid, and they have reasons for prohibition, prosecution and enforcement.  Most are due to thriving Industries being threatened by Herbs versatility as a crop.  Other reasons are because of the fact it makes peoples minds awaken, and they see truth through consciousness.  Governments do not want open minded, free thinking, aware citizens.  So a combination of money and power is their reason, and they will not step down from their war on the herb.

Legalization will happen when wars are eradicated, money doesnt rule the world, and the World leaders are elected on wisdom rather than credentials.

When people are free Rasta will be also, Only when man frees himself can he free the herb.

JAHGuide and Itect

Selassie I RASTAFARI

Most I

Almighty father

Praises Itinually Selah
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »

seen brother but some problems one cannot solve. .  like how are we going to get this government to realize the unity within that ganja brings

Why do you think herb is banned?
Is it not because of the unity it brings?

Personal use has consistantly been upheld in Alaska.

Bless up!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 01:58:50 PM »

Blessings and love Idren,
things are moving along here
it seems the people on the ground, the cops, teachers, health professionals and such are
learning the truth about herb and are loosing the heart to persecute people who use herb as it is so widespread here, especially by the youth.....and i is obvious that it is not the problem "drug" not like alcohol or ice and such
the government is still to scared and stuck to change things, but wait until Obama gets in
he is saying he will pull the feds off the states and then it will only be a matter of time before each state and county decriminalizes and permits medicinal use for one and all
it is too good as a medicine, and can't be effectively synthesized so those pharmecutical companies will continue to try put up a smear and suppress campaign, but the truth will hunt down a lie and shoot it right outa de sky......
we are feeling safer as Rasta by the day
although one can't get too comfortable in these times
seriously tho, we use herb for so many things, legitimately, as medicine for real conditions and we do our research and know what we are talking about when we tell people it is good for them
some people aren't going o change tho, some would rather die than admit we where right all along, and some are relaxing and trying it and getting great results
 one thing tho, our ex-bassy, who is a little younger than I, (I am 35 years young) recently suffered a collapsed lung....
too many bongs (water pipes it is a very popular method here, with tobacco
so anyone using such a method, take care, be gentle and moderate
onelove and compassion and unity vibes
sistah Nyah, yes I a hippy Rasta wid gypsy and anglo recent roots,yet ancient African blood flows thru weveinss all de while
 rasta infiltrate and assimilate, relate and consilidate ina de-colonizationeri stye
love who you are
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

John

• Standard User
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

sorry to go off topic a bit but i have seen a few adverts about these legal highs but im not convinced about them. has any one tried the stuff and if so wat did u think? i have heard that its rubbish and so have always stuff to da herb. any one help?

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 03:27:55 AM »

hey guys I'm trying to make a water bong and i don't know what to use for the bowl(the piece you put the herb in).
i could use tin foil but that is terrible for you. does any one have any suggestions?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 04:12:39 AM »

I used sockets type pieces from hardware stores when I was your age. But maybe you could think of asking such things more privately. This type of communication is too casual regarding our most holy sacrament in public and reflects badly on Rastafari at large.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Jayanno

• Full User
  • We free our people with music
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »

Yeah i tried a "legal high" went i went to camden, got a pipe and we also brought something called Salvia- it doesnt really work, we got the weakest strength though because the other stuff is very expensive, it was like 15 for the week stuff, to be honest its not very good and if you are going to fork over 25 for some stuff that will get you high for 3 minutes you may as well get some mary jane.
Jah sit on mount Zion and rules all creation.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 07:48:43 PM »

I used sockets type pieces from hardware stores when I was your age. But maybe you could think of asking such things more privately. This type of communication is too casual regarding our most holy sacrament in public and reflects badly on Rastafari at large.

Elijah I,brother, this reads like shame to me,surely the herb is to be celebrated and if a brother wishes to do so, should we not pat him on the back and offer any guidance we can? After all the illegality off ganja is babylons law not the Almighty's...
Blessings
B

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »

thanks
I don't see how asking how to make a bong is disrespecting the herb

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »

Did I say it was disraspecting the herb? I said this type of conversation on the board reflects badly on Rastafari at large. Not because herb is a shame, But because it is I and I rasponsibility to be aware of the ignorance surrounding the herb and Rastafari by moderating our dialog in the public sphere accordingly when reprasenting the King. But I am not sure that many of you really do (represent his majesty) other than by default of this being a supposed Rastafari board, or even care how your words may effect I and I because much of the content of this website itself is to I and I shame when taken at face value.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:18 PM »

Elijah I,
I hear you,and overstand your point,but isn't this a public forum for Rastafari and anyone with a genuine interest in Rastafari,moderate our dialogue? Should we? If we can't speak freely here my brother then why should we even bother at all?

With respect,

B

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 08:45:17 PM »

That's something you'll have to figure out for yourself. If you can't sight how public dialog on such matters are sensitive enough for I and I to moderate ourselves so as to guard the integrity of the name of the King then I may not be speaking to you anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.