Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Ganja Use...  (Read 11873 times)

ke

• Veteran User
Re: Ganja Use...
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

its all up to you brotha
just try different ways and see witch is best for you
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:42 AM »

Did I say it was disraspecting the herb? I said this type of conversation on the board reflects badly on Rastafari at large. Not because herb is a shame, But because it is I and I rasponsibility to be aware of the ignorance surrounding the herb and Rastafari by moderating our dialog in the public sphere accordingly when reprasenting the King. But I am not sure that many of you really do (represent his majesty) other than by default of this being a supposed Rastafari board, or even care how your words may effect I and I because much of the content of this website itself is to I and I shame when taken at face value.

Greetings Ites,
I know I must have contributed to this "shamefullness" although deep inside I know I am righteous....perhaps struggling with an illness that Ganga brings relief for..and struggling from the effects of a culture that enforces brutality and dehumanization...like a salmon swimming upstream, the effort is exhausting and difficult.....but, if yah bother to listen to the music we put out you would see we are convinced we are on the right path, despite the persecution, poverty and social ailienation that has resulted.....so I apologize for adding shame, it is something people have put on me and I have subsequently carried around for too many years now.....If the I can help I see thru this to a more accepting future, I would be grateful
Jahlove
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »

Why are you always apologizing Nya, every other post it seems like you are apologizing to someone here for something, because your white, because you talked about herb, because, because. Theres no need to apologize sistren. You are who you are not your forefathers, not a racist, not a drug sympathizer, your a proud mother of seven children who speaks her mind when she wants, no need to apologize to anyone here for how you see things or how you choose to write things down, if they cant understand or see what you meant then so be it thats there problem. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »

You?man?, u should a been gone. This sistren is Iyalizing her own ting and if she wants apologize to I and I in general for any hardship she may have brought to the larger Istafari Immunity I and I Iccept that. The I on the other hand has an anti-Istafari Igenda which is why her open hearted honesty is a threat to you and your purposes here and in the larger circles, Which is to downstroy the Irtuality fellowship of His Imperial Majesty because it poses a threat to your existence as a nazi pagan just like the rest of the vex outernet infiltraitors.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:40:46 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

First of all Nya has never needed whether she feels she has or not to, apologize to you specifically for anything, who is the larger rastafari family she has offended and for what? for being white, for talking about herb, for explaining how she feels? dont flatter yourself boy!!! your just an Internet preacher who isnt worthy of a real apology, especially for such little things as i have explained. You say open hearted honesty, but you accept an apology for it...please ever heard of oxymoron, yeah you can call me all the names you wish but it is your higher than though attitude which closely resembles  a Nazi mentality. Weres your apology for your hardship you most certainly have caused for the "Family" here, huh, oh thats right you haven't caused any in your mind so it doesnt matter right and every other day you even say that ones here arent your family, until you need to like now to fit your remark, how appropriate and predictable. The spirituality fellowship of Rastafari needs acceptance of apologies for what exactly????? Nya is a great woman, an even better mother and strong as hell in her everyday role, she should be lifted up everyday with words of encouragement and strength, not mocked for her sayings and expected an apology from a little boy who sits on his computer hundreds of miles away claiming hes an authority on Rasta, please.sit your ass down. Queens dont need to apologize to you or anyone here, this isnt the old testament way no matter how much you wish it was. You will never be the man in relation to the incredible woman she is, shes a mother. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »

First of all Nya has never needed whether she feels she has or not to, apologize to you

Something like that only the individual themselves can decide. Forceful projection of foreign mind-states into others is the truest definition of slavery. The majority of people in the world are both slaves and slave masters. Let I and I as Rasta observe the laughable stratagem and utter vexation of such so that we may lead ourselves and our children away from such depravity.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

Forceful projection of foreign mind-states into others is the truest definition of slavery. LOL what the hell does that stupid attempt at wisdom have to do with anything, no one needs to apologize to you or anyone here for being normal, if anyone should apologize to people here it is you for your pathetic attempt at being a representative of one who is far beyond your capability and character.

"Let I and I as Rasta observe the laughable stratagem and utter vexation of such so that we may lead ourselves and our children away from such depravity."   wow thats deep, your a freaking poet. Lol

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »

Such projection is exactly what you do when indoctrinating ones that they "do not need to apologize to me for being normal".  Its obviously just a attempt to alienate me to compensate for your inadequacy in the eyes of others. Which is also the official "Rasta" strategy. LOL. Some people.... 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:59:50 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2008, 06:14:19 PM »

What is with the words that make no sense to use to get something across "Indoctrinate", i dont need to bash such a foolish word when used in such a context here, you must "project" your own thinking that others can be "indoctrinated" by what i say, give them some more credit will ya.

You sent me a p.m. saying "Stay as far from me as your able."  ???threat of some sort, maybe a burst of supposed toughness coming out? Whatever it is dont P.M. me again with stupid sayings.

I get it, your an asshole to people, then people "attack" (more like tell you your an asshole) then you cry wolf and people learn they shouldnt see you for how you act, freakin brilliant. Why do people "attack" you huh, your so dam good looking? your incredibly talented and wise above them? you scream "attack me", or maybe because after time and time again your just another asshole who thinks he's tough shit online. Your way of seeing things is seriously whacked out.

Posted on: July 21, 2008, 06:58:49 pm
The above is in response to what you erased " I leave myself vulnerable for attack to teach them a lesson"

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »

I'm sure "attack me" is what you hear at the exposition of your ignorance no matter who says it or how it is said. The truth is an offense. You obviously can't respect Rastafari or Rastafari space. And the so called rasta people are obviously too ignorant or cowardly to demand it. You and those you represent presence here is simply an intolerable and destructive enemy infiltration. My hands are clean of this board and the people it represents blood, or should I say place in hell.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:39:12 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Please don't blame the whole board because you have an argument with one individual.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »

The board among others becomes complicit through negligence if not its instances of direct aggression. And even that may be giving ones more credit than they deserve. One must be "blamed" to be forgiven. But the longer the pretense of innocence is allowed the more severe its harm. Hence "negligence". Ignorance is Sin. Even if "normal". Do not come to discuss the Rastafarian faith if unprepared to face such within yourself.
Posted on: July 21, 2008, 09:03:34 pm
Just to clear, I and I Iccept that this sister wants to apologize, not any apology. It is not I place to tell her she has nothing to apologize for.  If she feels she does then she does. Only vex projection infiltrators who feel a way about the dynamics of what the desire to apologize represents counsel against it seeking to damage Rasta, and company in their unrepentance.
Posted on: July 21, 2008, 10:00:22 pm
Of course I don't see this doggish duppy claiming to be a man as "one individual" either. That's what so revealing about the boards tolerance even support! of it. It is a small representation of ALL Rastafari enemies. More or less, THE ANTI_CHRIST. A title I am sure he would proudly wear. And all Rastafari communications and people are hounded and pestered by "the same people" while the minions "just stand by and watch it happen". People are so concerned about there own safety, they can't risk harm in the defense of righteousness. As His majesty said, "It is only the inacction of other that allows evil to triumph". And I would not hold this against you? HAHAHAHAHAH Do not think that JAH himself has overlooked the fact I have been overlooked.
Posted on: July 21, 2008, 11:07:25 pm
And sight how he attacks that "My way of seeing things is whacked".
This is how things run at "rasta" nicks. Rastafari way of seeing things is "whacked". People here are SO unfamiliar with how Rastafari truly see's things, that when they actually hear it they are aghast. LOLOLOL
That's why a gentile or grafted could NEVER be Rastafari.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:13:04 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2008, 02:53:31 AM »

It takes two to argue. I don't blame anyone specific.

More love.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »

Yes that's called "being in denial",  I haven't seen much argument myself though. Just some slander and confusion. I can't imagine people without a sense of responsibility will grasp the concept of negligence anyway, so I don't expect much response, just a public writ as it were.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:31:55 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2008, 04:58:07 PM »

I apologize for adding shame

What is this shame you are talking about? I can't see it. To me you come across as a strong woman fighting against oppression. Nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let anyone intimidate you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.