Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ras Saadon Is Back In The House!  (Read 3225 times)

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Ras Saadon Is Back In The House!
« on: February 26, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »

Greetings In The Name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie To all Idrens&Sistrens In The House!

Its been a long time since InI was last here, don't know if any if the old members are still here\remember Iman but if you are would b nice to hear from the I's!

A lot has happened since Iman was last here, InI been in Ithiopia, an amazing trip, two weeks that InI was in the mountains, in the villages, seeing Addis, statues of the King, the palaces of the great emperors of Ithiopia and many other wonderful things, I instructor  was a Ithiopian Bredren from Shashamane so he's helping me to go on another trip there, living&working with the Rasta Idrens there.

Another big thing that has happend was the army, in Israel you haffi join the army for 3 years, part of joining it is cutting one's hair, but since Iman a Nazarite Rastaman InI refused to do it, and all the talking and explanation nah help Iman, so they put Iman in prison, in in semi-isolation for 10days, when they saw Iman nah break they decided to release I on mental bases, basicly saying InI crazy and not fit for service, but InI look pon it all as blessing from the most I, learned a lot when InI with there, I faith in Jah Rastafari grew stronger and InI felt the King was by Iside.

InI also come to you in search of advise, since InI am now free of the army Iman is basicly starting I life and need to think of what to do onwards, as far as studying goes InI am interested in studying but the problem is that InI nah wish to live in Israel and studying abroad cost amounts I can't pay, InI thought about working abroad for a while earning some money and maybe then go studying for something nah feel right about it, can't exactly say what is it, another problem if InI will stay in Israel is that the subject InI am intersted in(Ancient History of Egypt&Near East) are not subject that are being studied at high lvl in Israel also almost no job what so ever that I work in with such a degree.. anyone has some advise for the I?

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: Ras Saadon Is Back In The House!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:34:26 PM »

Ises unto HIM,

Give thanks for a safe trod Idren.  Longtime yuh nuh post.  The vibes had changed for a while but the heartical mystic has come forward again.  Give thanks for the I's strength, and mek the younger ones know say that this trod is for real with nuff real consequences, not just listening to tunes and blazing up.  This ah di Giddeon, so strap on yuh giddeon boots and trod the King's Iway with no fear.  Once again blessed love and welcome farward Selassie I Son.

Hail the Iverliving

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »

Hello. I am new here, so it's not my place to say welcome back, but welcome back anyway. *S*

I would love to hear more about your trip to Ethiopia.

To me, it does not bode well for Israel that 1) They would try to force conscription on a Nazarite, 2) That they would try to force a Nazarite to cut his locks and break his vows, and 3) That they would call a Nazarite crazy.

Why not just call a Nazarite a Nazarite and say "We cannot make you break your vows to The One high God; walk in peace, Brother."?

***shaking my head***

The only advice I could possibly give is pray and then pray some more and take the guidance Jah gives.

Ethiopia needs people to help the children there.

I have friends here in the US who adopt Ethiopian children- they are trying to help- but I believe that ideally the chjildren should be able to stay in Ethiopia and help to create strength from within the country.

Ask Jah and do what He tells you to do.
Since I am with God and you are with God, we are with God together.
So I am praying with you.

God bless.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:07:36 AM »

Give thanks for the replies&support.

Well natty threads, in todays Judaism being a Nazarite is considered a sin, InI talked to many Rabbi's and religious people yet failed to overstand how is being a Nazarite, a servant of Jah is a sin, their explanations simply lacks any kind of common sense, and so the army nah care for InI, they nah care that Iman will break his vows since to them they nah matter, also the army is not a religious body, most of the top people in the army are not followers of Jah so to them a vow&Nazarite means nothing.

When Iman was in prison they try to tell me to cut I hair again and when InI told them I refuse since I was a Nazarite&a Rastaman they told I, "so whats the problem, just make another vow to shave your head" and when InI refused they put I in semi-isolation, just I&another brother in a cell, no windows, no books, go out only 3 times a day 2 eat, no sun light,  InI am just giving this example so the I could overstand how stupid the army&the people on are, reason is not a thing to apply when dealing with the army to I great misfortune.

About I trip sistren, well InI started off with Lake Tana, InI went to one of the Islands there and visited a Ithiopian Orthodox Church, talked to some priests, heard stories and explanations from I guide, later on we continued to Gondar and to its magnificent palaces, InI visited to the great palaces there, again stories and explanations also went to an Ithiopic restaurant while there ate some Ital good Ithiopian food, walked around the city a bit, later on InI continued to the Simian Mountains, there I was a week, hiking and staying out in camps and native villages, that was the true experience, to have nothing and yet everything, no electricity, no running water, nothing, yet you have everything you need, nature, good people, culture, sustainable life that nah hurt the environment, pure joy to see all the little kids running around the hills so happy playing with each other, people up there are just happy, where ever you go you see people smiling and laughing and greeting you welcome, and according to I guide the north is less welcoming then the south!(InI was in the north),after a week there InI went to Lalibela, saw the rock hewn churches there, a complex of churches that were simply carved into the stone, from up down, to this day no "scientist" has an explanation to how it was done, and according to the tradition of the the Ithiopian it was built with the help of angels&Jah, since these churches were built as a defense from the Muslims, the fact that there were built down into a rock means you caayn see it unless the I is realy close and on I life part InI went to Addis for one day, went to see some markets and such then home :).

On I next trip InI am planning to go to Shashamane for about a week or so, live&work with the Rasta Idrens&Sistrens, then head to Axum and visit the church built by Haile Selassie&that is said to hold the true Ark of The Covenant and if InI will have time to visit the native tribes of southern Ithiopia, InI will try to post some of I pictures so the I and all the rest could see the beauty of Ithiopia and its people.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 11:49:34 AM »

Ras Saadon, what a wonderful blessing to be able to visit Ithiopia!  I'm sure your trip has changed you and enriched your views!  I hope to one day go there and experience the sprirituality all around that holy place.

Bless!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »

I remember. Glad to see the I made it through. Ever forward.

Jah live

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 09:34:56 PM »

Bless up Saadon,

I know sey that the Israeli army have Religious exemption, But I think you must be a be in a Yeshiva(or Jewish religious school) for dem to give dat. We should rally dem to recognize Rastaman as religious exemption. But there is no shame under the Kings Laws if them want to call u crazy, JAH know. I don't want to bring bad vibes but your post just reminds me of all the "anti-zionist" ting that happen when u were gone. Maybe u can ask dem where u suppose to live.

ps. Have u chat with any Falasha about Rastafari?

Give Thanks
ElijahI
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »

Yea if your a religious Jew they do have special position and such but only since the religious jews are a major political power so every government want to be cool with them so they help them out in many aspects, the army is just one of them, most other belief's suffer badly in the army.

InI nah speak with any Falash about Rasta while Iman was there but InI talk to them here, most of the Falasha are in Israel anyway, generally speaking they love Rastafari as it a pro black rights movement and in Israel there is much racism against InI Ithiopian Idrens, they love Selassie, the movement and many things that concern it, InI also talked to some EOT Ithiopians and they too love Rasta and the king, InI remember back when Iman was here a vibe was going here that Ithiopian nah like Selassie but InI talked to people there and its nah true, some think that there were better emperors then HIM and that he could have done better but generally speaking they love him as their emperor and hail him for all that he has done for them.

What "anti-zionist" thing is the I talking about?

P.S good to see some know "faces" :).

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »

So you are in Israel now?

Ras Saadon, this may sound odd, but does the ground different places feel like it's charged differently to you?

I have been a few places, mostly up and down the US west coast, but some as far east as Illinois (center of our country), but nowhere have I felt the ground like I do here in Alaska.

It isn't all the time, but sometimes it - I don't know- sometimes the air sparkles, sometimes the ground "zings".
We get the northern lights too, so something is going on.

I have wondered if Israel is like that, or maybe some of the holy places you've been to?

I think "civilization" over-rides the charge maybe.

The anti-Zionist thing has to do with a few recent threads; “Who are the international bankers“ springs to mind, as does a thread about true Jews.

Elijah I, bless him, takes these very seriously.
I am more ignorant and blunder in not seeing the angle.

Trying to change the subject to trees has not worked for me so far. ;)

Maybe you can bring peace and reason back to the discussions.

I am still dumbfounded at the whole Israeli army thing.

AS IF.

Not everything makes sense.

God bless.

Posted on: February 27, 2008, 10:58:31 pm
Elijah I, I am not trying to confuse issues here, but wouldn't you argue, as I would, that a Rastaman who has taken a Nazarite vow is a religious Jew?

If it the same vow to the same God...

Please, I am not intending to offend any Rastas with this statement.
If I am in error, feel free to show me where.

God bless.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 11:28:20 PM »

Blessings Bredren and Sistren,
I came here at the tail end of the I's last time here Ras Saadon!
lovely to see the I back!!!!!!
I am very curious, about the Nazarite Vow, where is the reference(s) in the Ible?
I lovely Ethiopian Christian friend has shown I the part where Christ advises men to cut their hair...(yes she seems to want I to convert, but I already tell her, Rasta nah convert, Rasta is who I AM)
where is the bit that says to grow it????
As for the studying, perhaps correspondence or internet study??
surely there are Historians somewhere in the world the I could link up with???
just keep following yah passion and interest, things will fall into place!!!!
Much raspect to the I for staying strong on Yah principles!!!!!!
I know yah must be way stronger for the experience!!!!!
Raspect and guidance
RastafarI!!!!!
Love Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Queen Ile

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 11:43:56 PM »

Greetings Idren!

Blessings, JAH give unu a testimony in bravery and courage, and this strengthens I an I.
Give Thanks
May I an I Itinue to stand strong and grow in HIM.

2 Nyah I
Nazarite Vow  Numbers 6
v. 5
All the days of the vow of his seperation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the dys be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

Hail HIM Haile Sellassie I JAH RASTAFARI

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 12:26:49 AM »

Elijah I, I am not trying to confuse issues here, but wouldn't you argue, as I would, that a Rastaman who has taken a Nazarite vow is a religious Jew?

NT-That's a complicated question, As a matter of ultimate identification probably not. Since a Rasta would first identify himself as a Rasta rather than an antiquated form of his worship(judaism). Of course in one sense that a Rasta is also a Jew is implicit but could not be argued directly in that context because of their ability to be distinguished from Jews who do not accept Christ. Sameway if dem(the army) a recognize one religious exemption they should recognize them all.
Saadon the I can check the thread "Judaism vs. Zionism" to get a taste of wagwaan bout the haters they.     
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 10:22:48 AM »

Yes Sistren natty threads InI can say that the ground has a different vib in each place, the ground is a living thing like all other, it soaks what it has seen through the ages, and to I great misfortune Israel has always been, since biblical time, a place of war&fighting, InI can say that when InI was in Ithiopia InI felt truly home, peaceful and simply filled with joy, in Israel nothing feels right for InI, InI feel very misplaced, and yes InI am in Israel now.

I am still dumbfounded at the whole Israeli army thing.

AS IF.

Not everything makes sense

InI all are Sistren hehe, reason and the Israeli army are two things that nah go together..

Good to hear from you NyaInIJahLove! as Idren Elijah pointed out Numbers 6 V.5 is the Nazarite Vow, there is another verse that InI caayn find at the moment that forbids a person to cut the hair on the corners of he's head or to shave he's beard, thats why you see many religious jews with those curls on the side of the head.

InI am looking uo on people, also 1 of teachers had some degree in that area and InI am trying to contact her, InI assume as things will fall into place, InI put I trust in JahRastafari as InI have always did.

NT-That's a complicated question, As a matter of ultimate identification probably not. Since a Rasta would first identify himself as a Rasta rather than an antiquated form of his worship(judaism). Of course in one sense that a Rasta is also a Jew is implicit but could not be argued directly in that context because of their ability to be distinguished from Jews who do not accept Christ. Sameway if dem(the army) a recognize one religious exemption they should recognize them all.

Elijah speaks the truth even though the Vow is found in the Ible and is to the same God, many things distinguish Rasta from Jews, Ital Livity, the worship of HIM, the herb and many more, also as InI said as of today being a Nazarite is a sin according to the Jewish view so that kinda contradict being a religious jew&a Nazarite:P, and yes I, they should recognize I faith just like they do with Judaism  but form what point of view why should they? not many Rasta come to the army since there are few Rasta's in Israel, so why should they put such an afford, break the consensus of a bald head army person and changing regulations for a few people when they can just put em in prison till they break or boot em out of the system.. Rasta is just not of enough political force for them to do anything for Rasta.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »

Saadon,

I mean no harm to anyone on this forum and I wanted to let you know personally in your own thread that I was never calling you a liar. You are right everyone has the right to what they believe in and I do follow the Kings Trod. I feel as if Elijah is trying to cut me down with his axe everytime he slanders I or calls the I a white supremisist because I am so far from that. I have spent my life trying to teach all races to live together in harmony and creating music for all. I respect your opinions as well and I know you are a cleanhearted Ras. All I ask is people to really get down and do some research on what I speak of before they try and discredit me. Thank you ras and bless you in the name of the trinity.

Rasdave
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 04:22:57 AM »

Welcome back.
Sistah Vee sends her greetings also. Unfortunately she is not up and running on internet yet. But soon hopefully.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.