Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: the book---- all is one  (Read 1230 times)

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
the book---- all is one
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:50:38 AM »

Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

Re: the book---- all is one
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

Blessings Paco,
  Many Thanks for the Link, one question;
As We are one, and the Over~self is a Part of ALL, when the world we live in has such misery, how is there to be no cares?, or Joy at all within this situation?.
  If we look and see that others are the same as us, the view of self and the goodness within is essential to the relationship to Jah, and therefore good is what we pass along.
OneLove

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:46:54 AM »

greetings surfmon_I, i'm unfamiliar with tha word over-soul. to i conshussness, awareness is ALL. awakening or realization doesn't mean, to me, that misery and joy are not real. actions will still be taken by tha i that resides in the body. it's helped me face reality and stop running from it. there's a lady out here in southern california named byron katie who says that when you argue with what is you only lose 100% of the time. yet actions still happen. i still go to AA so i don't drink and use drugs(my wife and children benefit from that too) and i support all resistance toward babylon.

it here, like this:"The instant you wake up you will know that waking is better than this dream."
Quote from Ellam Ondre

if interested check this:

http://www.friendsofreality.org/QUESTIONS%26ANSWERS.html  (i not in agreement with all said here, is ok)

please know this about this viejo-- i love Rasta yet i don't agree with all said by rastas and i sure some don't agree with what i post-- thas reality.

blessings all/ways, paco

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »

Blessings Bredren,
  It is Happiness to read that the I has overcome the vacuum of escape that drugs and alcohol provide.  It is an easy thing to do when one comes from a place of uncertianty or lack of self  love.  I man have been there too.   The reason there is a purposeful vagueness to answers from elders of Buddist or Hindus, is the the seeker is looking for a narrow definition rather than seeking to view the principal of the All or One through a narrow glass as a quick fix.
  I and I know that there is no quick fix.  Only the Blaring reality that within this oneness, the chief truth is to love The self, and therefore all other beings and life.  To realize, in whatever frame of reference that there are signs all around us, and Jah speaks volumes with just a hint or wisper.  The knowledge is sometimes easier to see after we struggle with how we fit into the scheme of things.
  I man hope to Itinue this line of reasoning, for it is so vital to look at life thru different lenses, and our views are forIver growing in self awaredness.  Our willingness to share and Help each other eases isolation and self doubt.
 Blessings and Love to the I's family, and power to the self aware mind Ivermore.
OneLove,JahBless.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:54:57 PM by surfmon_I »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 06:23:49 AM »

greetings surfmon_I, you really write beautiful. it's been seen by 'me'  that all is awareness. now it's the mind that makes trouble with i need this, i need that, i'm no good, i'm better than most etc..... i'm sure you heard this one-- the bubbles in the wave are still the ocean. it's like when you're juss sitting staring with no thoughts-- who are you? this realization has come to i and what a struggle that that has triggered. cuz tha i has seen the mind is an illusion yet who see's that ? who is this i ? i've posted this guy on here befo. if interested check him out. i've never met this man yet he's someone i admire and hope to meet someday.

blessings all/ways

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1095416900220120701&q=mooji&total=57&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7241351735167600093&q=mooji&total=57&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.