Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Ible~Topical Questions  (Read 2482 times)

surfmon_I

Ible~Topical Questions
« on: March 01, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »

Blessings of Love and Light.
  Permit I to draw pon the wisdom of the beLoved Bredren and Sistren, with Intention to both clearify and bring topical questons with regards to the reading of the Holy Ible I man have taken to reading intirely. 
  The Holy Ible is not an easy read, but  nothing worth having ever comes easy.  So if if knowledge is to be gained, Study must be put in to it.  If sigth is to be gained, many things must be looked at, and from the more angels, the better.
 It would be greatly AppreciLoved if the I's may add to these thoughts/ questions.  I give Great Thanks Ivery Day for the family here at Nicks, and it is here I turn to first most times while at study.
  Zion:  There has been some topical discussions on zionism and I have followed some but not all of the pages that have been generated.  In 2 Chronicles 5:2 , "...to bring the ark of the covenant of Jah up from the city of David, that is to say, Zion."  Is this refrence to the city of David being Zion?, or is this showing that the resting place of Jah is Zion?.  I have always taken it to be the later, and when speaking of the ark of the covenant, I have always viewed the cloud, or "the thick gloom" above the cherubs to be Zion.

Throne of Israel:  2 Chronicels 6:16 , " There will not be cut off a man  of yours from before me to sit upon the throne of Israel..."  I know that projecting the story of the Ible may not be done from where we sit today.  To look back, we may not do so from todays perspective, but be that as it may, Time Indefinite means forever.  Who sits upon the throne of Israel today?. I do not take this to mean the PM of Israel.   It is the Line of David I am thinking on and as it was with the Kings of  Judah in the past, where does that put us today.  As Jah in HIM Kingly Character walked among men/wombman, we no longer have a Physical King Of Judah, or do we?.

Many Humble Thanks Idren,
 Be Blessed.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: Ible~Topical Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 11:44:34 AM »

Ises,
This is a good one.  There are descendants of David still here but the Throne of David is empty.  As it seems the Rastafari Incients were correct in their citing of Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen I as the Alpha & Omega.

inHIM

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »

Bless Ras Negus,
  Many Thanks for the reply, guess that puts us in the End Days.
JahLove.
Posted on: March 02, 2008, 10:30:24 am
Each day I man am amazed at the manner the Israelites keep turning back on Jah.  Time after time we see dem turn after the Most I save and protect dem.

Do the state of Israel ask Jah when looking how to go forth in the area dem live?.

who now bows down with their heads to the ground to the most I like in days gone by?,

Bless up, Give Thanks.
Posted on: March 04, 2008, 11:41:49 am
Jah IS great, Let HIM be praised!.
  Idren, In this time of year we have resurrection, re~birth, and new life.  In this hemisphere, winter is coming to a close and many cultures gather to welcome the lengthening days, at communial fires, church services and think on the reborn spirit.
  The questions/thoughts above have been generated from the readings of 2 Chronicles and books, there in, that have come before in the Holy Ible.  Related to other topics on the forum, I man did/do not want to enter into pages of Rehtotric, just Humbly ask questions that have come to mind on the many layers of meaning that ones must seek withIn themselves.
  I see Islam in the worship of the old Israelites by means of bowing with their heads to the floor.
  I see the Lovingness of The Father forgive HIM children, and Burn in Anger at their rebelliousness.  It makes one think of the Innection to todays affairs and how they are playing out.
  I wonder, for the childrens sake, what will be the outcome of these social / Religious institutions without regard for an OverALL acceptance of the OneLove we share. 
  Finally, for now, I Worry about the followers of these Religions narrowness of mind.  So much so that in "you tubing" Islam, I man felt the pang of reserching something that may be a topic "red flagged" in this country.  No worries though, for if we are ultimately to be chastsized for learning then truely, it has come to an end.  But, looking at the religion and what their views are, I see so many similarities.  A Livity very strict.  ALove for Allah so pure.  The problem I have, with ALL systems of religion, is where it gets into WAR.  This world will be comsumed by the like if somehow we do not step out of this killing zone.  World wide, we see nation upon nation fighting each other. Brother pon brother, preachers words against perachers word, and it seems to fly in the face of JAH !.  For the Love of the Most I, When will it come to be seen that it is NOT following the nature of what we are taught, LOVE.
  Where is it written that we are to kill each other by a narrow definition of what some follow?, the Talmud the Ible, the Qur'an, Kebra Nagast, Holy Piby, the Vedas, I-Ching, others ?.  It is the wickedness of man to deviate from the BlessedLove that is gifted us in this here time. It is felt by every parent that looks upon the miricle that is their child.   Is it simply Human Nature to fight one another?.  we All Feel the impulse, yet I feel it the mark of Higher ones to transcend this.
  There is so much to learn, yet the simplicity of what is require is withIn our grasp.  It surrounds us each day with its beauty.  In this time of re~birth, let us reach out to what may easily be taken,the hand of another.  When we embrace, let our Heart sides come to be together by casting our heads to the right of the other.  In this way we may feel the beating of anothers heart and know in this moment, we are One.  One of the same life force serching for their place amongst the many, and by some Blessing, Please the Almighty.   Grant us the grace of this blessing and secure our place amongst each other.
 Let Us offer this sign of friendship.
Posted on: March 11, 2008, 06:44:12 am
Greetings Idren,
  It is not intended to be divisive, nor is it to instigate;  There is a question I would put to the Idren:  Was there deceit on the part of rebeka, wife of Isaac , mother and father to Esau (the oldest) and Jakob in regard to the taking of a blessing intended for Esau ?.   This has come to mind in regard to the dynamic of husband /wife.  If a mans will is one way and a womans another, what are the ramifications of Rebecca's plan to snatch the blessing for her youngest son?.  If there was only one Blessing to issue forth, and the entirety of the line which issues forth from Jakob ( 12 tribes of Israel), is it predicated on deceit, relegating Easu to be servant to his brother and live in a land of wickedness , by the sword.  any thoughts on this would be interesting, many thanks in advance.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »

Bless up.
Posted on: May 30, 2008, 06:08:26 pm
Surfmon, I didn't mean to ignore that last question for so long.

It's a tough one.

That would be one of those Torah things that seem wrong that must be right somewhere.

Maybe God pushed Rebekah to be disobedient?
Maybe she wasn't.

Maybe this is an example of the lesser becoming the greater?

Thoughts?

Bless up.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

"Where is it written that we are to kill each other by a narrow definition of what some follow?, the Talmud the Ible, the Qur'an, Kebra Nagast, Holy Piby, the Vedas, I-Ching, others ?." 

All the above accept for the Vedas and I-ching.

"Is it simply Human Nature to fight one another?."     No

"I wonder, for the childrens sake, what will be the outcome of these social / Religious institutions without regard for an OverALL acceptance of the OneLove we share."  Turn on your T.V. and you will see the outcome, it's already here and in complete accordance to what is preached, non-acceptance, war,genocide,close mindedness,fire and damnation for those who disagree or dont accept the teachings.

"There is so much to learn, yet the simplicity of what is require is withIn our grasp."    It has always been in our grasp, when people get the courage to listen to there own heart and not the philosophy of others then that will be a start.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 02:13:26 PM »

It is so hard to find fellowship with people who don't think their pile of rocks is the only real god.

Bless up!

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »

Our fellowship is Inherent.  We are One.
  Though at times we do not see eye to eye, there is value to someone somewhere.
Natty, thanks for touching up on this topic, I had wondered why it was not expanded. 
Human, Many Thanks for answering some of these points.

As we Join day to day, there are many things that come to mind.  It is Always nice to share views, but not always easy to come across with the Love we know exist.

JAHLove

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 03:02:24 PM »

Respect to you SurfmonI hope the family is well, take care.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.