Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The Old Testement Wailing Wall - Why!?  (Read 1218 times)

Jah-Sonic

• Young Mind
  • Normal User
  • Lover Not A Fighter
The Old Testement Wailing Wall - Why!?
« on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »

I was thinking today, The wailing wall.

Jewish, Muslims and Christians all have a place on the holy ground. I do not understand why people fight over 'holy ground', God created the earth, isn't this holy enough? I am not saying, only one religion must occupy this ground, but why not all live peacefully with eachother instead of disputing. Its like in the UK for example. We are multicultural country with practically every religion inside it. But yes, there are arguements but that is religion all over, people are going to have disagreements because one might believe something else that another doesn't.

But It makes me sad and somehow charged that people are dying over land, when there is the whole world to fight for, why not fight for poverty, ill health, cancer and everything else that needs to be faught for. Instead of precious life being killed off due to scriptures and etc. I just do not understand this, may others shed some Wisdom from the Rasta point of view on this.

Thankyou in advance.
Posted on: March 03, 2008, 03:52:01 pm
Now Bruding upon the subject, I wish to add more of my own personal beliefs.

Fighting over religion in general In my own mind is useless. I would not put my life out on a scripture, I would not put full faith in a scripture If it went against my own moral personally. For example, The terrorism, or holy war as some would call it, is WRONG. Killing another human being is dead out of line, No going back, its just plain wrong. We fight for survival and defend our families, yes i can agree with killing a man if it meant saving either you or your loved ones. But killing out of pure religion say for example "he comes from religion 'X' so its our duty to kill him".

I find it pathetic, KKK for example, they kill the black race just for having different skin color. But they are sure gonna feel the wrath when they see their creator, because their creator is also other races from them's creator. Religion is somehow warped into such a way sometimes that it becomes 'ok' to kill an innocent human being. God created all human beings and animals, everything. But he also gave us free will... so if we behave like bastards its not the most Highs fault.

The attack on 9/11, Well thats just one example out of the many throughout history. Those people were killed due to brainwashed, warped peoples beliefs. If so somebody has commited a crime against you, why not harm the person who is RESPONSIBLE. Instead of killing somebodies innocent father, mother, grandfather or grandmother or anybody that holds dearly to you.

It makes me angry to see around the world by news, that people are killed for no reason. I know there should not be a reason for killing a man, but on survival terms there is in my mind. Im not going to let somebody harm me for nothing.

If a president or leader or whatever decided to attack a country, why not the country kill the person in charge or people who want to kill them or something. Im speaking through wish of my own mind, I know this isn't simple or easy to accomplish but i guess its a pipe dream.

I feel quite frustrated on this issue... :(
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:00:18 PM by Jah-Sonic »
"It is not were you are from, it is were you are going"

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
Re: The Old Testement Wailing Wall - Why!?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 11:45:38 AM »

Our bodies are holy temples to be respected.  We do not need a place or specific location to worship the Most High.  Jah is in us as He is everwhere around us.

There are misguided people in the world and we need keep on trodding firm in our beliefs to set an example.

Bless!

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 09:44:35 PM »

The temple is the most Holy place on Earth. It will be rebuilt when Messiah comes!

Jah-Sonic

• Young Mind
  • Normal User
  • Lover Not A Fighter
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »

Most holy place on earth?
Well, God created the world, isnt this holy enough? It confuses me how one place can be holy than others. Nature resides in all parts of the earth, nature created by God. I think ive misunderstood what you were saying, if so i apologize deeply.
"It is not were you are from, it is were you are going"

surfmon_I

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:12:23 AM »

Greetings Idren,
 Bredren sonic, has the I read the Ible?,  I man have just finnished 2 Chronicles with which we have the destruction of the House of Jah concieved of by King David and built by his Son, King Solomon.  At the end of this book, We see the last king of Israel, Josiah, who did good in the eyes of Jah, does not follow the recommendations of Egyptian Knig Necho and chooses to fight him at Megido, where he is mortally wounded and there after dies. 
  After this period Isreal falls and Jerusalem is taken by King Nebuchadnezzar.  The King of the Chaldeans routs the city and pulls down the Temple only to be later raised By a Persian King Cyrus.
  So Bredren, we have constant story of ones fighting.  Ones constantly turning away from Jah.  Doing what is bad in the eyes of Jah.  Who is to Blame for this ???,  surely it is not the Most Loving, Most I.  Rather it is the prideful, arrogant, stiffnecked small people.  These people still roam the earth today.  WE are they whom do not see all that is good in each other.  WE who choose to fight.
  So, Ones worship at the wailing Wall whichis a foundation to the Iriginal temple of the House of Jah.  Rebuilt by a Persian king, which I would Imagine is why they are not able to digg there today.  Ras Saadon might help here, but the feeling I have is this world will never know peace till we brethren and Sistren can look back in time with a mournful eye that will be a Istory of past failings, but remind us of what we have overcome and how very gifted and Blessed we are in this here life by Jah.
  I man have not finnished the Holy book, the first run through, but have been struck and frustrated at how very stupid and stubborn people are in Jah World.  It strikes I as strange that the Old Testament is so much more thich than the new, almost as if we are shown time and again how many times we get it wrong, and Still Jah Love shines through.   There is much more to read, and I Know the best is yet to come but, I think People cling to small parts of Istory to once again, hold thems elves pon High, and not see the forrest through the trees.  That Be Jah !, and what ever culture we are talking of, we see that until we transcend the selfish vision of one above another, the re will only be WAR, and rumors of WAR.
  Blessed are the true of Heart, for the cleansing innocence Jah can only heal and Nurture.  Love is a Powerful Balm for a wounded soul.

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.