Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Ganja Names  (Read 21424 times)

Rasbonez

Re: Ganja Names
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 08:05:22 PM »

ive smoked white widow before, but i dont think its the best. i think purple weed is the best. i get all my weed from oakland cali, so u know its that bomb. usually i get blueberry (premature purple) or grapes (specially grown purple). Both get u ultra stuck.

sponger_mann

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 12:25:16 AM »

I got some of that blueberry 'erb in L.A. Irie!! Good stuff.

Pura Vita

JahCreation

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2005, 01:52:53 AM »

Greeting fellow brethrin,
I jus grabbed 2 oz of purple haze,and was wondering if the price should be rised wen sold because it is a higher grade of herb??
-RasAlex
Bless.:)

Natty_Ras

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2005, 02:42:44 AM »

here its said pangola for the not so good weed....creepy for fresh buds....hydro to the ones grown as hybrid.....purple haze to the one who has purple hair....etc

Speed

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2005, 11:31:21 AM »

Hybrid simply means a cross of strains.  Say you you crossed 'Northern Lights' & 'White Widow' that would make a Hybrid.  These days you get hybrids of hybrids of hybrids etc.

Hydro is just short for hydroponics which is just a way of growing it.  But after talking to many people you guys in the Americas and that ways this is a type of weed and then 'Hybrid' will be a type... I think you all just got a bit tripped out when naming haha

I recently had 'Hog' (2004 Cannabis Cup Winner) introduced to me and all I can say is 'Wow!'.  One of my favourite strains is still 'Northern Lights' though

M-Dub the herb was introduced to Jamaica, it wasn't there originally (I am pretty sure of this, I will consult with my Cannabis Bible when I get back to Manchester)

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 05:03:09 PM »

chronic, white widow, super skunk, sensi skunk, AK-47, tamjee, dro, sticky

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2005, 06:04:58 PM »

M-Dub the herb was introduced to Jamaica, it wasn't there originally (I am pretty sure of this, I will consult with my Cannabis Bible when I get back to Manchester)

I have read that certain sativas were believed to have originated in Jamaica (though one can only speculate). Didn't Lamb's Breath originate in Jamaica?

Also, a note, I'm not sure what "Premature Purple" is, but purple herb is in the genetics of some plants. Other plants can become slightly purple during flowering if the temperatures are a bit colder.

I jus grabbed 2 oz of purple haze,and was wondering if the price should be rised wen sold because it is a higher grade of herb??

Unfortunately yes. I do not believe that we should have to pay for herb, I believe we should all be able to grow our own. Yet, in a consumers world, yes, if the herb is of a better quality and grown better, it should cost a bit more.

One

Jah bless

whereismyzion

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2005, 08:38:42 PM »

I think It all depends omn where u r Around here we use Weed, Pot, Chronic, and Herb. I prolly heard lots of other ones too but i think depending on where u are on earth one word might be more popularly used like i think in arizona they use the word chronic lots.

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 07:33:56 PM »

yes ganja isnt native to jamaica i read it was bought over from the midle east i think it was india.
peace jah love
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2005, 08:54:11 PM »

yes ganja isnt native to jamaica i read it was bought over from the midle east i think it was india.
peace jah love

This interests me. I have read that certain ganja did originate in Jamaica (like Lamb's bread). Sativas are what mainly grow in Jamaica and sativas definitely didn't originate in india. The ganja that is native to the east is the cannabis indica, so any plants brought from the Hindu Kush valley or in the east are most likely indicas. I will do more research into Jamaica's heritage.

One

Jah bless

RAS_dan1

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2005, 09:47:10 PM »

here in Puerto Rico we call herb  yerba, pasto, ganja
the shitty stuff we call it pangola or "regular" or regu

the good stuff we just call it Cripi

Rastadog

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 04:38:17 AM »

The only different ganja names that I have heard that are of chronic are, white thino, and diable. Now the white rhino I can guess has to do with the same similarities as white widow, and diablo is very good chronic that has red hairs and smells like skunk.

I would suggest these to ganja types to anybody if you have ever heard about it or not. The white rhino effects give you like a tingaly sensation and the diablo has a not very nice taste to it but you can see a million dots everywhere around you. And of course both white rhino and diablo make you want to eat and drink since all ganja makes you dihidrate.
Just thought you wanted to know and everyone else as well.

Peace & Jah Bless [smiley=smiley.gif]

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2005, 05:07:53 PM »

And of course both white rhino and diablo make you want to eat and drink since all ganja makes you dihidrate.

Ganja doesn't dehydrate you.

One

Jah bless

thelastwinnum

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005, 01:59:29 AM »

a friend of mine called it billy goat scrub brush the other day..I laughed so hard.

Rastadog

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2005, 07:16:10 AM »

The effects of Ganja that I have smoked make me want to eat and drink liquids since it gives you mad cotton mouth, and excuse me, it is not diable, it is diablo.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.