Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Ganja Names  (Read 21425 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: Ganja Names
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2005, 08:02:11 PM »

Greetings and peace.

As far as my research has shown, "cotton mouth" is an effect of chemicals that the herb was grown with.

One

Jah bless

Rastadog

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2005, 07:37:17 AM »

Greetings and peace.

As far as my research has shown, "cotton mouth" is an effect of chemicals that the herb was grown with.

One

Jah bless

Thank you for reasearching on that specific effect, I did not know that was why        I would want to drink a lot. But what makes you hungry? And in the herb shwag, why does it make you sleepy, if you can research on that as well, I would be thankful. [smiley=smiley.gif]

Peace and Jah Bless

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2005, 05:25:42 PM »

But what makes you hungry?

Things like hunger and becoming sleepy or energetic are based on the chemical make up of the herb itself (not speaking of man made chemicals, these are natural plant made chemicals). There are three main types of chemicals that effect those consuming herb, CBD's and THC (tetrahydrocannibinol). There are various types of these two compounds (delta 1 tetrahydrocannibinol, delta 9 tetrahydrocannibinol, etc.). The combination of CBD's and THC's are what will give the end effect. For example, a herb high in CBD's and low in THC's might stimulate appetite and sleep whereas the opposite might fight nausea (though not give too much of an appetite) and make you energetic. The balances of CBD's and THC's and their effects I don't know by heart though I do have some of the combinations in a book.

And in the herb shwag, why does it make you sleepy, if you can research on that as well, I would be thankful.

As said above, it is based on the balance within the herb. By shwag I think you mean the herb full of seeds that is usually really cheap and really bad? I never heard of shwag until I moved to the US  [smiley=tongue.gif]. God bless Canada!

One

Jah bless

newrasta

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2005, 11:12:45 PM »

As said above, it is based on the balance within the herb. By shwag I think you mean the herb full of seeds that is usually really cheap and really bad? I never heard of shwag until I moved to the US  [smiley=tongue.gif]. God bless Canada!

One

Jah bless

Greetings!

You got it! Have you heard of dank M-Dub? Another slang word of a strain of ganja here in the US.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

Rastadog

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2005, 05:35:03 AM »

Yes, shwag is a really bad for you, and the seeds and stems are bad for you as well. I never do that type of weed but when I do, I have to clean out the seeds and stems, which takes more than hours depending on how much I got.

I think Chronic and Dank are the best! [smiley=smiley.gif]

newrasta

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2005, 08:12:50 AM »

Yes, shwag is a really bad for you, and the seeds and stems are bad for you as well. I never do that type of weed but when I do, I have to clean out the seeds and stems, which takes more than hours depending on how much I got.

I think Chronic and Dank are the best! [smiley=smiley.gif]

There is no ganja that is BAD for you, it jus has different effects than dank or chronic. And yes, cleaning out the seeds and stems is really annoying.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2005, 04:50:38 PM »

There is no ganja that is BAD for you, it jus has different effects than dank or chronic. And yes, cleaning out the seeds and stems is really annoying.

You are incorrect. Chemically grown ganja is bad for you. Shwag is grown with chemicals, therefore it is bad for you.

Yes, we use the term dank if the herb is really fragrant.  [smiley=grin.gif]

One

Jah bless

newrasta

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2005, 09:59:00 PM »

You are incorrect. Chemically grown ganja is bad for you. Shwag is grown with chemicals, therefore it is bad for you.

Yes, we use the term dank if the herb is really fragrant.  [smiley=grin.gif]

One

Jah bless

I never knew shwag was grown chemically. I knew chemically grown ganja is bad for you, but not shwag. Shwag seems so harmless. Is all shwag grown chemically?

And do you consider dank the quality of herb between shwag and chronic or jus a fragrant herb?

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2005, 10:41:43 PM »

Where I come from we use dank as a description for the herb like "That herb is so dank" and as well chronic "That's the chronic herb" (although there is a specific strain of herb called the chronic).

One

Jah bless

newrasta

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2005, 11:18:59 PM »

Where I come from we use dank as a description for the herb like "That herb is so dank" and as well chronic "That's the chronic herb" (although there is a specific strain of herb called the chronic).

One

Jah bless

Seen. I think sometimes use that slang here too. But mostly InI say dank as in herb that is in between the quality of shwag and chronic, sometimes the have red or orange hairs, that's a good way to identify dank here.

It's interesting to learn new slang in other countries and conitinents.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

Reed

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2005, 03:37:14 PM »

I recently obtained some outdoor, organic herb and I tell ya this....It was the best herb I have ever smoked....period.  I was blessed with good herb.  Good meditations.  If anyone ever has a chance to get some, I highly reccomend you do so!  

Trichomey

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2005, 06:31:09 PM »

One

Jah bless

That's exactly how it is here. You don't really know what kind of ganja it is unless you have a good dealer. And no matter what kind it is you'll still have someone calling skunk chronic and chronic shwag, etc.

Reed

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2005, 03:55:34 AM »

I recently just obtained some organic outdoor herb and it was the best herb I have ever smoked....no question.  Nothing has come close.  So, behind my house here in Maine, Babylon USA I am lucky enough to have access to a small mountain that overlooks the White Mountains, and I just bring some of the herb up there think, meditate, pray, and give thanks.  So much is revealed to I.  When I look out, there are no signs of human life.  Just I and the woods.  I am so very blessed to have good herb and a beautiful spot in JAH's majestic mountains just 15 minutes walk behind my house.  Give thanks!

RastaEvan11

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2005, 01:31:11 AM »

well i have heard of cron swag bluebarry strawberry white widow dirt(thats nasty stuff) mmm let me think more i will post later

RastaEvan11

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2005, 01:39:03 AM »

well there is ornge hair blue hair i have even seen black and somked it it was my dads lol i forgot the name but it some crazy shit the herb is blue like neon blue it called the name of a gun but i forgot mmmmm i think thats all i know
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.