Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Obama speeks on racism  (Read 3689 times)

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Obama speeks on racism
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 04:41:39 AM »

Reverend Wright had me saying Amen.
These things he said the US has done are all true.
We need not wonder why these places hate the US.
It might be hard to hear but the truth is rarely easy to hear.
Obama seems to be one of the few candidates who might be worth voting for.
I hope so, only time will tell.

Jah bless

One love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

surfmon_I

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 10:26:16 AM »

There are two Major Primaries coming up this week that will inevitably show whether the " super delegates" will back Senator Barak .  Having the race issue become the electability issue and pushed now not only by the Republicans, but also by Rev. Wright. 
  It will not ultimately be the people or the states, but ones that are appointed to decide who of their party will be in a position to oust the republican regime that has cast this country into the state it is in.  The people, and their sluggish crawling out of ignorance and racism that has elected our past leaders, are easily tricked and swayed because of the politics of fear.  When people stand to loose  money, jobs or security, is when they are receptive to diverting the responcibility onto someone else.  It could never be themselves that are to blame.
  Last week, Rev. Wright stood before the press clud in Washington and said Obama was a slippery politician.  Once again evoking the fear of race and drumming up the seperation Sen. Obama feels we can transcend.  The race issue shall be the decicing factor this week in as much as it falls once more to Obama to stand strong and show he has what it takes to deal with this challange.  He shall have Our prayers, for it would be a great let down to see this blossoming hope that this country sees in the future we can all share in.   Where we the people have a representative that guides instead of dictates.  Where we can rise above fear and insecurity.  It is a dream, but one that must have many come together as one.  One people represented by a leader who wants to change what we have become for a new future.
  Yes we can to we ARE One.
Guidance. 

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 11:21:51 PM »

wolf in sheeps clothing to me. Even if he wins it will not matter because he does not make the descions. People must overstand this.
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

Ras I

• Full User
  • At Least, I Am; At Most, I Am.
    • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 01:33:42 AM »

Placing all people who work to be politicians in one category is an unreasonable prejudice as any(all.) True politicians do not seek power as they realize they are placing themselves below the masses. The sooner this is realized, the sooner we can bring the light of a mentality capable of accepting healthy representative governing; you get back what you send out.

No more sufferer mentality.

surfmon_I

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 06:03:22 PM »

Clap, Clap, Clap Ras.  Clap Clap Clap.  Until we merge the will of the People with a solid rep, we shall know nothing but pain and sufferage.
In Oneness we Love.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.