Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: I am very interested in Rastafarianism, but can't find what i'm looking for.  (Read 1297 times)

Hooplah7531

Hello, I've been researching Rastafari for a few months now, and the more I read, the more interested I become.  Yes I am white, you can criticize me if you'd like, I expect it.  Anyway, I would now like to be able to call myself Rasta.  But I don't want to go around believing that I am, without knowing the things I need to know.  What do you believe exactly? And what would I need to do? Thank you. 

Julian

• Regular User

Well the basics to Rastafari is in the name, Follow Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI! I personally see Haile Selassie as Jesus returned in his Kingly Character to bring the truth that for years has been hidden by the Church. Every Rasta believe differently. More specific questions help more btw:P

Jah Guidance

rootsridge

• Senior User

hey man

rasta no critise iyah.

basically we are a race of people, from africa. We are the isrealite man.

As we are no religion we have no set rules. Follow your bible, always promote postivity, good vibes and help free the world from babylon oppression

give thanks

blessings
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

ke

• Veteran User

always read your bible, follow your heart for your heart is the voice of Jah
also don't just call your self Rasta right away you have to really overstand what you are getting into. it took me a year before I felt that I could call myself a Ras.
I suggest going in to the Rasta chat section and looking for the thread called " rasta school" that will teach you all the stuff you should know.
if you have any questions feel free to ask one of us.
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo

??? race of people  ??? me and roots always differ on this one............ basically follow HIM try live as i-tal as possible follow ya bible and live positively...........

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.