Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Treatments...  (Read 1202 times)

Jayanno

• Full User
  • We free our people with music
Treatments...
« on: March 29, 2008, 11:11:36 PM »

What medicine and treatments are considored bad in your eyes and man made babylon treatments, if you get me.

For example, is loads of random chemicals mixed together all un natural bad, unless its used to treat serious diseaes etc?

And some tablets that have bad side affects etc but are meant to be trying to help etc

peace

x
Jah sit on mount Zion and rules all creation.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Treatments...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:39:28 AM »

Gen1;29
 "And Jahovia said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yeilding seed; to you it shall be for meat"
Brother you would not want to use their medicines, especially if you were very sick....
Ganjah/Cannabis treats just about every serious and otherwise illness, in conjunction with other herbs sometimes, and yet it is so powerfully good that even if you were on your deathbed, Hash oil, taken internally, can easily revive you taken over a period of time......
If you don't believe me, check this movie
These people don't consider demselves Ras and yet the truth has reveled itself to them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw
Jahovia rules!!
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Don Killuminati

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 06:05:34 AM »

Quote from: Jayanno link=topic=5031. msg69634#msg69634 date=1206832296
What medicine and treatments are considored bad in your eyes and man made babylon treatments, if you get me.

For example, is loads of random chemicals mixed together all un natural bad, unless its used to treat serious diseaes etc?

And some tablets that have bad side affects etc but are meant to be trying to help etc

peace

x

VACCINE, do not let babylon vaccinate unu pickney!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »

In the US there is still a religious exemption to vaccinations.
And it is still illegal for them to ask you what religion you are as a basis for giving or denying government services.

So when you tell a school you would like the religious exemption form, if they ask what religion you are tell them, nicely, that it is illegal for them to require that information and do NOT give it to them.

I am sure that scripture and verse is available on any number of websites to back a religious claim against vaccination, but it CAN BE
"It is against my personal code of spirituality to introduce these chemicals and chimeras into a child's body."

No-one needs to know what your religion is or what your reason is, you can, in good conscience, call it a "religious" reason and claim the exemption.

Bless up.

yacoozah

• New User
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:08:56 AM »

I personally stay away from OTC and prescription drugs whenever possible.   About all I take is these little gummy bear vitamin supplements and allergy medication.   I'm especially cautious of meds w/ addiction potential and that mess with your mental and physical health in general, such as narcotics and anti-psychotics. 

EDIT: Yeah, and vaccinations too.  It just doesn't seem rational to me especially since vaccinations have shown to be ineffective for me in the past.

I just try to stay as natural as possible, but also keep wary of my personal health.  Just follow your instinct.
Posted on: April 02, 2008, 08:51:27 am
Quote from: yacoozah link=topic=5031. msg69675#msg69675 date=1207122687
I personally stay away from OTC and prescription drugs whenever possible.    About all I take is these little gummy bear vitamin supplements and allergy medication.    I'm especially cautious of meds w/ addiction potential and that mess with your mental and physical health in general, such as narcotics and anti-psychotics.   

EDIT: Yeah, and vaccinations too.   It just doesn't seem rational to me especially since vaccinations have shown to be ineffective for me in the past. 

I just try to stay as natural as possible, but also keep wary of my personal health.   Research up on w/e you're thinkin about taking and decide whether or not it's worth breaking the natural way of things.  Just follow your instinct and learn from your experiences.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »

Vaccinations have been linked with the spread of HIV and Hep C, at the very least
also linked with  the advent of the onset of autism
and A-typical measles, which are deadly
google and search for evidence
you will see
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.