Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Old Testament vs New Testament  (Read 5838 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Old Testament vs New Testament
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

As JAH planned it. Both sides of a war are funded by the same people.
Posted on: April 08, 2008, 09:15:26 pm
Why don't you put some evidence on some of those assertions?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:06 PM »

are yah asking I for evidence?
I will have to do more research and talk to the people I got this info from....
bare with I....
remember i am a struggling mother of seven/reggae singer/cannabis law reform activist so be patient with I, I have a lot on i plate....
people tell I things that ring true, and I trust their integrity to tell the truth, and I weight it all up against the info I have already gleaned....
but details are not I strong point...I suffered slight brain injury due to multiple births and breastfeeding while ill with eating disorder which caused severe b12 deficiency and anemia so I memory for facts and figures isn't the best...
so I will get back to I sources with info about books to read, probably more youtube docos, possible movies and websites to back up I assertions...
Blessings and Love to one and all
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »

remember i am a struggling mother of seven/reggae singer/cannabis law reform activist so be patient with I, I have a lot on i plate....
people tell I things that ring true, and I trust their integrity to tell the truth, and I weight it all up against the info I have already gleaned....
but details are not I strong point...I suffered slight brain injury due to multiple births and breastfeeding while ill with eating disorder which caused severe b12 deficiency and anemia so I memory for facts and figures isn't the best...

Those im sure are some proud, proud kids you have sistren. This sharing of info is what is great about this forum and makes all the other nonsense fade into the background, give thanks for sharing such business.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »

Those im sure are some proud, proud kids you have sistren. This sharing of info is what is great about this forum and makes all the other nonsense fade into the background, give thanks for sharing such business.
Blessed Be Bred....you are so kind to I!
its nice yah know, coz RastaFarI gives I everyting so I need to give back
and if I and I give enuff and share the things that inform, uplift and liberate
surely a beautiful world we will be graced with having helped co-create with Jah Whole I Spirit, however yah percive dat to be...as it is truly a beautiful magnificent planet we are gifted with, the Garden neva left, it was we who left the garden and it is Jah garden we are destined to return to, I profess to Ileive....
as for the orig topic
I cannot sight any such ting as mindless matter or mindless spirit for where I am standing everting emanates from Mind.....a look at quantum theory and observations is helpful in ovastanding the great Mystery of reality, the confoundingness of our existance and the merging of Mystic spirituality and scientific reasoning that ties together all religion and transcends the mundanity of it with an open-ended yet majestic question mark
Blessings and thanks
Nyah I
Posted on: April 09, 2008, 10:50:41 am
oops...lol, I got I threads mixed up....
I agree wid Nepsis....I raspect the Ible asa whole and see consistancy within it....for i know Jah is all powerful and HIM will it to be as it is now...
this doesn't mean humans havent altered and mis-translated some parts..
I like to read as many  formally hidden or recently revealed Scripture/holy texts for instance Gnostic Gospels to obtain an even fuller picture of the Istories revealed by our prophets and Mystically inclined wayfollowers as pos
Jullaladin Rumi has alot to say based on his knowledge as the son of a devout theological scholar and as a realized Sufi mystic and 12 century  Whole I book scholar himself, his stories/mystic poems about Solomon, Moses, Mohammad and Christ and other Whole I ones are truly a heavenly experience, from i ispective
these are also consistant with both OT and NT Scriptures, in I experience and of course being Sufi is one with Moslem Koran knowledge also...
Coptics are ones who fascinate I alot too, yet I know too little about dem yet to comment
I will leave this link to peruse for your enjoyment and learning tho

Posted on: April 09, 2008, 11:18:07 am
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_spirit2.shtml
Posted on: April 09, 2008, 11:22:47 am
http://copticjohn.com/
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.