Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Adam and Eve the firsT?  (Read 8925 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Adam and Eve the firsT?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 06:25:14 PM »

What a bunch of jumbled words, i guess it's your way of sounding articulate. So i guess it had to do with Jesus and not until his arrival that man was then redeemed etc, etc. Really doesnt help explain anything for the original poster but hey I guess it makes you feel better. No Selassie/Rastafari did not write the bible or should I say copied it from more ancient sources. And so you dont forget so easily it was the Elohim who created man/woman, go read it for a change, not breathed life into the nostrils but CREATED. I know you will say well who created the Elohim, God, blah, blah blah. Still doesnt change who created Humanity.

You even say the same as what i said although in a slightly different way "It is overstood that there were biped humanoids living prior- But not of this particular divine physical formation, and with this particular spiritual endowment"

Prior to what? Prior to humanoids with a more Divine endowment? that is the same as what i said and this explains the 2 parts in Genesis. If you would spend more time reasoning and explaining such things instead of your theres Human posting lets go write stuff about him attitude the majority of people on here would see you in a different light, but i know you dont care about that even though you call out for others to defend you everytime. Try to stick to the posts question next time instead of TRYING to discredit me or others, it's impossible to do for those who dont care about that kind of stuff. Yes i know "I do that on my own" right...PFFFFT. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »

It is for the original poster to decide if my post was helpful. I said I'd give an opinion not answer the question which was tripe.  Elohim is G-d. You can try to break it down into a bunch of different parts to try and prove that man created g-d which I know is the foundation of your philosophy and 'sound reason'. But the omniscient, eternal, and indivisible g-d created man. And this will blow your 'sound reason' into cosmic dust.  Of course the "you?man?" wants to elevate himself as if his existence were some how necessary to g-d. Do you not know that g-d could destroy creation and remain complete? But you are not Rastafari and so do not know that Rastafari is g-d. So why are u bothering us? Why do you come here? It is your frustration. You hate faith. The Nazi's were all about it too. Liberal Facism, Secular Progressive agenda's to downstroy trodition, Because Rastafari Iperation is a vex to the heathen. So dem claim to overstand g-d. And that the Elohim is mindless spirit when it is really just a term for Jahova. So who trying to use the bible to justify dem bullshit now. I speak what I am. What I know g-d has revealed to me directly. I am Ithorized by no text. So sit back down in your armchair and Imagine vanity that you will get around the throne of David. G-d is Man. Man is not G-d. But I cant even talk to you because you are spiritually deaf. Was 'Eternal present' to jumbled for you? You cant stop seeing thing linearly. You using the bible like its a history book talking about "what happened" but you dont overstand it as a tool for spiritual revelation that deals with what is, has, and will happen at the same time. And this lack of overstanding is the reason you are not rastafari. Becasue if you overstood the bible and creation properly it would be revealed to you that Rastafari is g-d and You are He.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »

The armchair Rasta, the keyboard Elder, you love me Elijah, you need me or your faith means nothing, glad to help you. You will forgive me in the end so i accept it now.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 11:46:53 PM »

I Love 'You'? Who? I do not even recognize a 'you'. 'You' do not even exist to Me. My faith means nothing without 'you'? Do you see this Rasta? I and I 'need' these duppy atheists. LOL We created what ever existence 'you' had to begin with. I'm more than glad to take it away. Yes I definately thank and accept 'you' for that. LOLOL. Bad mind jealous from the start. White supremacist enemy come like a pestilance to babyolialize Selassie I children with his devil philosophy. From what Ive seen this is definantly the right place for 'you' though. Bless

So let I and I wonder at why this one feels such a way that he needs to constantly assert that I "am not a teacher".
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:48:39 PM by ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 12:18:08 AM »

I Love 'You'? Who? I do not even recognize a 'you'. 'You' do not even exist to Me.

Sure i do, thats why you respond to all that I do. I think you like me, come on admit it, you no you want to.

babyolialize, is that a new word or were you so quick to respond (to the one you dont recognize,lol) that you messed up, I can understand. First you love to call out for others to recognize you and the things I say, then you cut them down all in the same sentence, tisk, tisk. You would have made a great Inquisitor in the old days, your hatred mentality and Im killing for God attitude is a great example of all that you have learned from your indoctrination.

Ok you bore me little man, im done with you.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 06:34:54 AM »

'Your' confusion is sealed. To think that my words on a Rastafari forum would be a response to or because of 'you' is the height of arrogance and good indicator that one is not dealing with anything or anyone at all. :) I have no time to concern myself with what people recognize. 'Boredom' is a babyolian term. While the whole 'little man' thing is a form of racist oppression.

Posted on: April 07, 2008, 01:52:21 am
Let me break this down so ones get an idea what this one is promoting. Basically he is saying that JAH has no mind. And that Man and 'his mind' is higher than JAH. He is confusing 'mind' with self-awareness. G-d has no 'self-awareness' which is a curse, the iriginal sin, Because He is all, He has no 'self' in relation to another. For We know that JAH is ONE and complete before creation itself,G-d can be fully within and fully beyond creation, this will never be fathomed but the vain will boast. This may be an overstanding so fundamental to 'g-d' that it goes without saying. Life is a gift to Man. Man is the pinnacle of Iniversal creation, but G-d does not 'need' man. G-d could destroy all of creation this very moment and be 'fine' in him 'mind'.  Of course he needs to dismiss the notion that JAH is a jealous creator and ruler of Men, This teachment is one of the more advanced forms of Paganism I've come across. How attractive it must be to some when given an opportunity to elevate themselves and their mind above their very creator. Yet how difficult it will been when they have to face the allmighty.

Where in this, My Iriginal post, Am I seeking recognition? Like the ible say, What good is g-d that cant see, hear, and talk?

Posted on: April 07, 2008, 02:26:22 am
And so you dont forget so easily it was the Elohim who created man/woman,

G-d created man/woman, but you would suggest that Elohim is what? Some kind of Pagan smaller g-d? A different g-d made flesh than prana? tisk tisk One g-d made ALL. So who is the mindless creator of flesh you speak of?

Posted on: April 07, 2008, 03:14:23 am
>>>>THE BREATH NEEDS A MIND TO EMBRACE THE UNIVERSE;<<<<< Within the narrative who is presupposing this assertion? Remember that "g-d (s) does not embrace the universe. 
Posted on: April 07, 2008, 03:31:53 am
Oh I get it. Your saying "G-d Changed", Yeah thats....cool....
Posted on: April 07, 2008, 03:42:04 am
Or it could be that two traditions of the same event (The physical creation of the first two people)..?

'Event' as in Past/Present/Future Reality, In a unified trodition that woman as 'person' is fundamentally questioned. We are creating ourselves this very moment in the entirety of the process so what "two" events could their possibly be? The message of the bible must be overstand as one and complete and from an Iternal(not evolutionary) Ispective.

Rastamik

• Normal User
  • Be just and fear not
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »

Greetings   
                 I see the story of Adam and Eve as a  story to explain the nature of man and as a reference point for the times to come.Adam and Eve were given everything they could possibly require yet wanted more.   In this time I + I and all mankind have a choice to live for vanity or to live in a better place.Babylon is the provoker of unhealthy desires and confusion.Our Creator is love and light.Earth is the battleground.

Who is richer ?  Who has more or wants less.
                                                                                                 One Love One Heart One Destiny Rastafari

Human you should show respect for where you are by not stating your opinion as fact.There is obviously some reason why you are spending time here at a meeting place for Rasta so perhaps comparisons of opinion are more constructive than confrontations in furthering our collective knowledge.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 02:02:28 PM by Rastamik »
Jah Live

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »

My opinion is just that, my opinion not fact, i have many times stated this and would love a comparison of opinions, unfortunately every single time the Elder starts with the critischism, it's his way of dealing with everything. Not every Rasta see's things the way another does so dont judge I reason for being here bredrin, im just as "Rasta" as anyone else here who respects his Majesty.

I also respect your opinion on the Adam and Eve story, would love to reason more on the subject at hand to further collective Knowledge as well.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 03:07:57 PM by Human »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

Later in the evolution after the human form was developed spirits or Minds, the immortal aspect of ourselves incarnated (breathed life into) into these forms/bodies and they became "Living Beings".

There was no divine incarnation until immaculate conception. Adams of Dust did not breath themselves into g-ds.  At this point man is still g-ds 'image' as He breathed into them a mirror of His spirit, This is the creation BY the divine not "incarnation" within man, at this point man is a creation in the "image of g-d", Christ is Man and the Fullness of G-d not the "image" of him. So it must be the one and same g-d who formed dust, breathed into, and manifest Christ in Ipletion. The 'fathers' who formed dust were always one with the pre-creation mind of Christ. Until the messiah came man was cursed with self consciousness by the jealous g-d in the sense that he had foreknowledge of their fall,  at that point "not one of us" " not free in Iviversal Inity" but aware of independent self. Creation of man can be seen as a solitary event culminating in the birth of Jesus. The G-d-Man who is creator and creation.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:34:44 PM by ELIJAH I »

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »

Human, what do you mean by evolution?

"Or it could be that two traditions of the same event (The physical creation of the first two people) were merged at some point before Moses wrote Genesis."
Could you explain this further please. Keep in mind that the same story in Genesis was written long before the biblical one by other cultures, the one supposedly written by Moses is not the original. If Moses did write it he certainly received it from the Egyptians.

I am not arguing whence the traditions came.
Moses came long after Babel, so there is no doubt but that many cultures shared this tradition.

My point was just that it isn't a double story- that it is the same story told two different ways.

The formula in the writing tells as much as the words themselves, which is how the Bible is so succinct.
This is why it was told twice. The events aren't different; the formula is. Therefore the two accounts of the same event are speaking differently and go to different people and different ways of looking at things.

ALSO- and this shouldn't be hard for you to wrap your mind around, Human, I don't think-

God is not limited by time or space, so it would be possible for two different, seemingly contradictory, accounts to be equally true, equally valid, and equally important to preserve.

(I don't mean to be snotty the way I worded that- I like to "wrap my mind around" things. Some things are harder than others for different people. You strike me as someone who can "go there" easily, though other places I wouldn't dare try to lead you!!!)

It is also possible, though I certainly wouldn't argue this- what would be the point?- that Creation hasn't even occurred yet.

We have NO WAY of knowing.

Bless up!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 12:04:58 AM »

Not only is this one talking about two creations he's talking about two g-ds. Two creators, One mindless, one mindful.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 12:17:10 AM »

'Event' as in Past/Present/Future Reality, In a unified trodition that woman as 'person' is fundamentally questioned. We are creating ourselves this very moment in the entirety of the process so what "two" events could their possibly be? The message of the bible must be overstand as one and complete and from an Iternal(not evolutionary) Ispective.

I don't think there are two events- I think that the same event was written two different ways and that the way it was written is as essential as what it says in understanding the message BUT I don't know how the way it was written does that.

I have studied formulaic verse (NOT poetry and NOT "pre-formed" or written by rules, exactly) with regards to other parts of Genesis, and ALL repetition in the Bible is of essential importance in understanding it.

I am not Gamaliel, however.

All I really know is that I do not know but that it is very important.

God created us, man and woman.

There are too many people whose genealogies trace to Adam, seriously, to believe that the Creation in the Bible is anything but a factual account.

Bless up!
Posted on: April 08, 2008, 01:05:53 am
Not only is this one talking about two creations he's talking about two g-ds. Two creators, One mindless, one mindful.

Hmmmm.

That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh.

I am a six day creation, young Earther.

The "mindless god" is the pet of evolutionists- It must be this that accounts for the random elements "wanting" to form progressively more complex molecules and eventually simple organisms (The Oparin Hypothesis). Without God, life cannot form, or thermodynamics is a lie, so non-living things are somehow magically imbued with a desire to become living- like a bunch of miniscule primordial Pinochios.

My poor 12yo son couldn't believe I was telling him this. I had to show him the science book.

"And they don't believe in God?"

"Nope. They think people who believe in God are superstitious and ignorant, that we just don't know any better."

"I'm very sorry," he says.

("Not as sorry as they'll be when they eat the bread of sorrow."  That was from my 14yo)

It isn't a laughing matter.
It is sad.
We laugh so that we do not weep, that is all.

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 12:30:26 AM »

It is written this way to show JAH's jealous nature.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 01:00:05 AM »

Blessings

I know that God IS. But I have YET to see where God is as actively opinionated and biased as those who claim to know Him are.

Be blessed

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »

No this is not what i meant or said, unfortunately there is a pestering little mr no it all on here who likes to read into everything and change it to fit his warped agenda, he's childish and in need of serious medication.

I respect what you said Nattythreads and i understand what you meant, respect.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.