Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Adam and Eve the firsT?  (Read 8927 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Adam and Eve the firsT?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 08:01:16 PM »

You may not have known that Elohim refers to the fullness of g-d. But postulating that the formation of dust happened mindlessly is ignorant. G-d was complete before creation. So there was no mindless creator who formed dust. G-d who formed dust, is the same g-d who breathed life into the dust, and is the same g-d who incarnated as Jesus. But to promote an overstanding that man evolved into divinity (as you understand it) you need for physical formation to have happened randomly. You are just a downpressor.  Which is why you talk about "medicating" ones.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:05:10 PM by ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

But to promote an overstanding that man evolved into divinity (as you understand it).......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........again over and over and over you take peoples posts and meanings and distort them.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »

Yet your response is nothing but a personal attack. If you were not promoting that, by saying that dust was formed mindlessly and that humans evolved into being then explain what u meant.

RubADubDub

• Standard User
  • hmmmm
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »

This back and forth is of no interest to me (and dare I say anyone?)... so possibly PM would be the best way. I understand discussing the merits of each other's theories/beliefs, but it's gone past that. I do however thank ya'll for the posts that were on topic.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »

Agreed RubaDub sorry for my part. Elijah do you want me to P.M. you or not, simple yes or no is fine.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

Dont flatter yourself.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »

It is written this way to show JAH's jealous nature.

Which is, Elijah I?
Posted on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:34 am
Blessings

I know that God IS. But I have YET to see where God is as actively opinionated and biased as those who claim to know Him are.

Be blessed

For sure, but believing the Bible I know God to be opinionated.
He has said many times "I am a Jealous God."
Posted on: April 11, 2008, 01:33:31 am

I respect what you said Nattythreads and i understand what you meant, respect.

Respect.

Somewhat of a relief that you don't believe in a  mindful/mindless god-pair.

Just to repeat, I came from a distinctly non-Christian background.
I am intimately familiar with a variety of "ideas" about the bible and God.

I believe what I believe because I think that's what the evidence- archaeological and literal (as in from literature)- points to.

It could also point to the bible being an historical account of some bizarre genetics experiment by a community of aliens.
I can see where people would discern that.

I do not.

In this life we have to find a road and we have to walk it.
Well, we don't...but we do.

Maybe I have just psyched myself into believing God is helping me and has given me direction.
This is not what I believe, however.

I have learned that I can believe whatever I set my mind to believing.

This does give me some pause in making assertions.

HOWEVER part of what I believe is that I must profess Yah, the Creator, the ALMIGHTY, and His Son, Yeshua who is called The Christ.

I speak strongly on this at times.
I am personally invested in Yah.

I am not, however, personally invested in other people being invested, seen?
My children, I am responsible for, so I direct them and filter their influences.

SO when I speak strongly, that is my religion- it is my belief that I must speak strongly.

It IS my trod to share, as best I can, the love I won hard to feel from God.

It is not a judgement on others' beliefs exactly...though I AM sad for people who do not believe they are a special creation of a loving God.

I used to fight creationists tooth and nail and mock believers.

If I had ten lifetimes it wouldn't be enough to profess the LOVE I feel EVERY DAY from Yah.
I can never repay God for the disservices I have done Him and continue to do Him every day.

It serves no-one to name-call and fight, least of all those doing it.

I've been there.

Really, we MUST love one another here or we wouldn't stay.

Love is what you DO. It is an ACTION verb.

Bless up!

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 04:04:39 AM »

Blessings

For sure, but believing the Bible I know God to be opinionated.
He has said many times "I am a Jealous God."

And the following is why you can say the previous about God:

I have learned that I can believe whatever I set my mind to believing.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

Surely nothing you've learned about what your able to believe explains why g-d calls HIMself jealous in the bible. This one feels a way. When JAH say "man will not become one of us" it reveals JAH's jealous protection of his divine nature. He did not create man as g-d. He became one HIMself through Immaculate Conception.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »

Blessings

And the following is why you can say the previous about God:

One Love Still

I have definitely set my mind to believing the bible.

Bless up!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

Bless up!

Seen Iyah. Stand strong in that. These so called Rasta's repping egypt all of a sudden. Praise the King of Israel. Let the heathen rage.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »

Surely nothing you've learned about what your able to believe explains why g-d calls HIMself jealous in the bible. This one feels a way. When JAH say "man will not become one of us" it reveals JAH's jealous protection of his divine nature. He did not create man as g-d. He became one HIMself through Immaculate Conception.

YES!

Elijah I, I used to worry about everything all the time.
I was worried about the world ending, I was worried about aliens, I was worried about the government.

ALL of it was cause for concern.

GRADUALLY I came to learn more...more history, more science, and the more I learned the more I realized that the parts of the bible I could test and reason were ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

I overstand how believing and how learning work in the human mind, to some great degree, so I overstand that what I believe may not be.

BUT why NOT believe the Bible as a whole when the parts I could test were absolutely true?

SURE there are parts of God I didn't like, didn't want to accept, still don't understand, but through constant prayer and dedication to submission to the Will of God (imperfect at best) I have come to trod a path that works, keeps me happy, productive, and on a road to healing myself and others.

THERE IS NO WAY that we are gods or that we can become gods.

To believe that we can find within ourselves everything we need is The Big Lie of Babylon.
ABSOLUTELY.

If this were true, we would not even need each other.
If we all had God within us we would need NOTHING.
It is simply logically impossible.

People who do not want to believe the bible do not want rules, do not want to submit to a higher authority, do not want to admit that they are small and weak and need protection and love. Love is a verb that refers to active help, even discipline.

Said with love.
Seriously.

Immaculate Conception, for the record, refers to the conception of MARY, not of Jesus.
Mary was “immaculately conceived” -Catholic nuttiness, imo, and a denial of the power of God on some level.

Jesus‘ birth is the Virgin Birth.

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »

THERE IS NO WAY that we are gods.

Lost me there.

Immaculate Conception, for the record, refers to the conception of MARY, not of Jesus.
Mary was “immaculately conceived” -Catholic nuttiness, imo, and a denial of the power of God on some level.
Jesus‘ birth is the Virgin Birth.

"Vatican don't instruct I, I instruct the Vatican."

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »

Lost me there.

"Vatican don't instruct I, I instruct the Vatican."

We are NOT gods.
That is all.
It is not possible.
It makes no logical sense.

Yes, God is jealous and no we are not gods.

The Vatican could use some more instructing. ;)

Bless up.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 12:39:25 AM »

Blessings

Bless up!

More power to you. Ya have every right to believe what you want. Personally I have found sound instruction for my own life within the Bible. I just know that God's wisdom is not imprisoned only within those pages.

One Love Still
Posted on: April 12, 2008, 06:49:40 pm
Blessings

Seen Iyah. Stand strong in that. These so called Rasta's repping egypt all of a sudden. Praise the King of Israel. Let the heathen rage.

Idren who are you to call anyone a heathen when you came here with such a hedonistic mind?

About repping Egypt, it was an angel of God who told Joseph to take Jesus to Egypt, the very place you seem to have disdain for. By the time the rabbis found him, Jesus is supposed to be 9 or 10 (maybe 12?), yet already he was amazing the rabbis with his wisdom...where ya think he got it from?? So yes I rep Egypt cuz that's where the original came from!

The very idea of Iternal life is Egyptian!

One Love Still
Posted on: April 12, 2008, 07:12:56 pm

BUT why NOT believe the Bible as a whole when the parts I could test were absolutely true?

THERE IS NO WAY that we are gods or that we can become gods.

Ya need to read that Bible of yours some more (Psalms 82:6, John 10:34). ;)

To believe that we can find within ourselves everything we need is The Big Lie of Babylon.
ABSOLUTELY.

John 14:12

People who do not want to believe the bible do not want rules, do not want to submit to a higher authority, do not want to admit that they are small and weak and need protection and love. Love is a verb that refers to active help, even discipline.

Said with love.
Seriously.

This is simply your opinion. People who do not believe the bible 100% are merely opting to use the minds God gave them. The bible even teaches us to study and observe to determine what is right and wrong.

2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If one lives in this world, then they have to submit on a daily basis. Submit to government (laws, taxes). Submit to family/parents. Submit to a boss. Submit to peer pressure. There is no one who does not submit to something. Even one who chooses to live in the hills and pray all day, has submitted to that idea. So not believing in all of the bible as literal has nothing to do with not wanting to submit. Still I overstand that we all need something to believe in sometimes. And it helps if that something is higher than ourselves.

One Love Still

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.