Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Bun the Rastafari Movement  (Read 13958 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Bun the Rastafari Movement
« on: April 04, 2008, 07:22:08 PM »

The "Rastafari movement" is a anti-semetic racist black nationalist movement promoting violence and ignorance.

***Rastafari does not deal with "the Rastafari movement".***

It is a misnomer of ones trying to exploit HIM name to promoted dem own folly.  I and I is way above and beyond them likkle "ting". Bless
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

yacoozah

• New User
Re: Bun the Rastafari Movement
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 03:46:40 AM »

Say what?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 05:19:48 AM »

Bun Tattoos.

yacoozah

• New User
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »

Sorry bro, I don't quite get what point you're trying to put across.  ???

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

The term 'rastafari movement' in my mind is a contrivance that represents ignorance. One cant seperate the word sound Rastafari from the person of the emperor, and He is not a movement. I think babylon start with those terms.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:28:53 PM by ELIJAH I »

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 01:49:59 AM »

Blessings

Matthew 12:34-37
34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Be blessed

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »

Safe and secure in his little bedroom with his twisty knots in his head, a few selassie buttons on and a sizzla cd in the background next to his bob marley flag eating campbells vegetable soup out of a coconut shell typing away on his keyboard explaining to Rasta Nicks "Movement" family how the entire family of Rastafari children are, a bunch of antisemetic racist black nationalists. You dont get out much do you, I would love to see you say this to a crowd of Selassie followers promoting unity and rightousness, you would be a laughing stock. Maybe you should go to a few shows with a banner saying this on it and preach to the people there your "So Ras it hurts" views.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 03:16:41 PM »

Ises,
The Ible puts Ethiopians above the Israelites so Ini nuh know what you a whine about?  I do suggest that you come to a real world gathering and reason about "bunin' out" Ini trod.  Lightening must touch you!

inHIM

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »

Interesting rasponses. I'd like to see how the Bible puts Ethiopians above Israelites.  I called a movement racist, not any individuals. Antisemitic racist black nationalism is as real as white supremacy.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »

Iman agree with Elijah I. Iman don't think that the others in here overstand what He means.
He don't bun RasTafari-Selassie I or the everlasting faith in JAH almighty I.
 He bun the "black heart" rasta-wannabe, racist, antisemitic, false teaching, ROMAN, babylonian "ras".
I help him in here. Fyah must burn them up, so they will overstand with us.

Why are people in here judging others all the time? Why am I Antichrist, and Elijah I a "rasta wannabe"? You don't know us, you don't know truth better than we do. JAH is the teacher, we (you, Iman, He, they, we) are the student.
JAH is the judge, we are the suspect. Mind yourself, judging is not a part of righteous trod.

I think that this topic is very relevant, and true. "Rasta" is drowning in weed, reggae and negative things such as violence and black racism.
It would be fun to see Haile Selassie I tell racists, weed addicts and batty-beaters the truth in His Imperial Majesty's sight.
Stop and listen, Zion awaits, why fight over badness, the sun still shine.

Blessed Be He the Only One, Adonai Holy I God.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

They overstand. They cant face that most ones is dealing black nationalism and call it 'Rastafari' and 'Rastafarian' but Haile Selassie did not create that. Some Jamaicans create that. His Majesty reveal Himself to the whole world. The word 'Rastafari' is a title and name of Haile Selassie. JAH Rastafari Seen? The King has no earthly movement representing Him. His fullness is manifest in I and I.
Posted on: April 07, 2008, 08:39:54 pm
the entire family of Rastafari children

I'm interested in one who does not think that Selassie I is the creator conception of this idea. Your bond is to a 'movement' not the most high!!!
Posted on: April 07, 2008, 08:50:03 pm
See the "Rastafari movement" is the reason there an ad below my message to "Meet Rastafari women".

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »

Blessings

What is black racism? In his article, “Hating Whitey: The Myth of Black Racism,” Ron Daniels writes:

“By definition, racism is the capacity/power to translate prejudice/bigotry into custom, policy or law. Black people have not had the predisposition or the power to oppress White people in [the U.S.].”

I was in the sixth grade when my white teacher defined the term “racism” as a verb (i.e., an action) that describes a systematic process of denying the rights, privileges and/or civil liberties of one racial group by another. In short, racism is about the majority group in POWER subjugating another group in an institutionalized way.

When have Afrakan peoples had the “power”?

Now, all of a sudden the definition of racism has been changed to mean the same thing as prejudice. This makes it easier for some to scream so-called reverse racism or black racism.

Everyone holds prejudices at times, blacks folks included. But prejudice is not the same as racism. People are free to believe whatever they wish, as long as those views do not infringe upon another.

And what is black nationalism? When did nationalism become a bad thing? When the word “black” was put in front of it?? Nationalism is pride in and affinity towards a particular group, usually a cultural or ethnic group to which one can relate. So because a black person loves and celebrates their culture this is somehow bad? It makes them an anti-semite, of all things?

So what is anti-semitism? Hatred of Jews? If the Rastafari Movement hated Jews, the Twelve Tribes of Israel would have never even been!

A lot of terms being thrown around but by definition, neither Rasta nor Afrakans in general are guilty of the negative connotations expressed herein.

Furthermore, these terms, “reverse racism” and/or “black racism” are buzzwords of the Reagan Coalition of the 1980’s that were used to scare up votes for the Republican Party. By forwarding these terms into the present, one is merely aligning themselves with the views of right-wing conservatives, not the views of Rasta.

Sight it!

It would be fun to see Haile Selassie I tell racists, weed addicts and batty-beaters the truth in His Imperial Majesty's sight.

I don't know what HIM might say as HIM never spoke to me. But perhaps His actions speak for Him in this time:

The Emperor sent his personal Emissary Dr. Malaku E. Bayen to organize the support of Africans in the Americas, under the banner of Ethiopian World Federation Inc. (E.W.F), registered in New York, USA. Exactly 7 years after the Liberation of Ethiopia and the return of the Emperor in 1941, the triumphant Emperor Haile Selassie I, bestowed the gift to the Black peoples of the West of 500 acres of land in Shashamane, Shoa Province.

Be blessed
Posted on: April 07, 2008, 07:37:15 pm
Blessings

They overstand. They cant face that most ones is dealing black nationalism and call it 'Rastafari' and 'Rastafarian' but Haile Selassie did not create that. Some Jamaicans create that.

It was HIM Haile Selassie I who TOLD the Rastafarians in Jamaica to centralize and organize!

His Majesty reveal Himself to the whole world. The word 'Rastafari' is a title and name of Haile Selassie. JAH Rastafari Seen?
This is truth!

The King has no earthly movement representing Him.
So you say, but they are only your words. The King's words and actions say different.

Be blessed

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 01:07:34 AM »

I don't know what "black racism" is. But to the extent that blacks recognize themselves as a race apart from whites etc, they are capable of being racist.   It is only an attempt to avert attention from this truth that speaks of blacks "lack of power", I and I have a zero tolerance policy in terms of racial discrimination.  Circumstances could change but this truth remains absolute. There are closed situations like hey what do ya know "the rastafari movement" where blacks have the opportunity to demonstrate racism and boy do they ever. Its false though, which is why I bun out the rastafari movement. It does not represent Rastafari but vain imagination. Brain washing and a movement to belittle or malign european culture out of anger and at the expense of truth. But I'm sure ones are ready to jump in that there is no such thing as european culture... Ones want to blame whites until it comes time to accept them and then they say theres no such thing as whites. So who is being racist if there is really only one race? What is Racism but hatred between brothers then? Injustice. Evil.   His Majesties gift had nothing to do with ones being black but that they were the decendants of people robbed from his continent. That they had black skin is trivial. His Majesty knew this and said this, But in the ole "Rastafari movement" its all you'll ever hear about.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 01:14:17 AM »

Blessings

Idren Elijah, the only one repeatedly screaming about color on this forum is yourself. Check it.

And in terms of blacks recognizing themselves apart from whites? Don't the idren got it backwards? Who began the notion of race in the first place? And for what reason?

Elijah you know better than to be twisting things the way you do. You are too smart to be this dumb.

One love still.

Be blessed.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 01:15:30 AM »

why does it matter who created it in terms of who subscribes to it? Yeah im the one right, thats not too hard to disprove go look at the archives ones like phophet 7 ras nevoe always coming with some ting "white" supremacy tid and that. Whats wrong with nationalism? Its not sacred, its earthly. JAH honor no nation.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:17:16 AM by ELIJAH I »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.