Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: WANNABE MR ELIJAH AND RAAS CLAAT ADAMS  (Read 4859 times)

Imanvex

• Normal User
WANNABE MR ELIJAH AND RAAS CLAAT ADAMS
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »

, YUH BETTER STOP UR FALSE DOCTRIN, COZ U WILL GET BUNNN. UR TRYING TO MESS UP THE
TRUE ISRAELITES MIND WID UR MISSUNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES, U DONT KNOW A DAAGAM
TING REGARDING THE SCRIPTURES, UR AN EDOMITE, LETS READ WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO
U FAKE IMPOSTERS CALLED EDOMITES, AND FAKE JEWS.. U CHILDREN OF ESAU

Genesis 36:1 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

You devils are the children of ESUA who is called EDOM

Obadiah 1 vs 18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be ANY REMAINING of the house of EASU; for the LORD hath spoken it.

do u here this future prophecy u devil with ur false doctrin, after when u serve slavery ur going to be put to death,
Joel 3 vs 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. [a] There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

DOu here this, u have parted his land u and the arabs fighting over it, and its not ur land.

Revelation 13 vs  9He who has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.
THIS IS OUR PATIENCE THAT ALL U PEOPLE WHO LED US IN SLAVERY WILL PUT U IN SLAVERY THEN KILL U

Posted on: April 09, 2008, 05:00:40 pm
Isaiah 14 vs 1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
 2And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall RULE over their oppressors.  3And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

isaiah 60 vs 10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

UR GOING INTO SLAVERY

LOLOL

exodus 21 vs 16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

U peolpe stole us and sold us and its going to happen to you lolol

REVELATIONS 19 VS 15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the NATIONS: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

DO U OVERSTAND THIS U EEDYAT

AND U BIRD BRAIN NEGROES WHOS TALIKING BOUT SILLASSI AND ETHIOPIA IS THE MOTHER LAND, THATS IDOLITRY THIS IS FOR YOU

GALATION 4 VS 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. (JERUSALEM IS THE MOTHER LAND U IDIOTS)

ZEPAHANIAH 2 VS 12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.

do u all read and here this, u better come out of idolitry u israelites and call upon the name of the most high yahawah and his son yahawashi

BLESSED

Joey Reborn

• Standard User
Re: WANNABE MR ELIJAH AND RAAS CLAAT ADAMS
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »

Revelation 13 vs  9He who has an ear, let him hear.  10If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go.  If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword, with the sword he will be killed.  This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

I assume from the rest of the posts that this judgment will be executed on nations as opposed to individuals, i. e.  that white Europeans and North Americans will be the ones going into slavery.  (I say this because it is obvious from the world that individual proponents of evil do not always get their comeuppance. )

Then answer why, as part of God's Law for the Jews, is this prescription included:

'Parents must not be put to death for the sins of their children, nor children for the sins of their parents.  Those worthy of death must be executed for their own crimes. ' (Deuteronomy 24:16, NLT)

Is this a double standard between the morals of God and man (which is prevalent throughout the Bible but which makes no sense at all), or is there something I should be doing as a white British man to avoid being punished for the slave trade? If so, this puts me in an awkward position as 'my people' have been responsible for the subjugation of almost every non-white heterosexual male group I can think of. 
         I would argue that the best I can do in this situation is to try and improve conditions for subjugated groups today, not because it is my social responsibility as a white male, but because it is my spiritual responsibility as a son of God.  And if, after that, God still makes me a slave, I will no longer worship Him.  But, I do not believe that will happen because I do not believe that the judgmental God of the Old Testament ever existed - only the God that through love alone we are able to access.

Joey

Imanvex

• Normal User
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »

good question, but heres ur answear, u will be punished for the deeds of your farthers,

ISAIAH 14 VS 21 Prepare slaughter for his cCHILDREN for the iniquity of their FARTHERS; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

because u are an reincarnation of your farthers, just like john the baptist is elijah (reincarnation)

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

MARK 9 VS 11 And they asked Him, saying, “Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?”
12 Then He answered and told them, “Indeed, Elijah is coming first and restores all things. And how is it written concerning the Son of Man, that He must suffer many things and be treated with contempt? 13 But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him.”

LUKE 1 VS 13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John. 14 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15 For he will be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink. He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb. 16 And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. 17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah,

Joey Reborn

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:00:43 PM »

Again with your choice of Bible quotes, I do think that the Bible has quotations to support you but you are using incorrect ones.  You use Isaiah 14:21 as a covenient little verse to support God's commitment to punishing the children of evil men, but this verse only works if you take it out of the context of the chapter.  Let me post the rest of this paragraph to show everybody what it really refers to:

All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.  But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.  Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.  Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.  For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.  I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
     Isaiah 14:18-23 (KJV)

This is a specific message about the king of Babylon, the killing of whose children had a political purpose beyond simple retribution.  Killing the king of Babylon's children was the assurance of God to his people that he would completely destroy the government of Babylon.  It was not the revelation of a universal precept that God punishes children for the sins of their fathers without any other reason.  So far the verse from the Revelation is the only one that suggests that white people would become slaves and even then that is based on a theory of personal reincarnation for which there is no actual evidence.  There are so many problems with the idea that we are reincarnations of our ancestors it is unbelievable! Other than the fact that the only Biblical evidence for it is based on a simplified, over-explicit literalisations of the Bible (what I mean is that if this idea were true it would come up in more places than one vague reference, plus i can't find any evidence that the jews believed this), there is no scientific evidence at all, but so far I've tried to stick the book you like which is fine if you wanna keep to that.

So there are two debates: does the Bible say I will go into slavery? Does theological theory say I'll go into slavery? I think that the answer to both is no.  And that is to discount the third debate, which is to ask whether every African-American is actually a descendant of the Jews of Jesus' day, but I've got a feeling that if we start that one off it is all anyone will talk about, because then people will get emotional.  And that is boring.

Good reasonings, peoples
Joey

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »

"And if, after that, God still makes me a slave, I will no longer worship Him."

YIKES!

Bless up.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »

talking like slavery is someting gonna happen
it already here!!!!
check the system
we nah own nottin!
we were all bought and sold before we were born!!!!!
only ting free we is to GET OUTA BABYLON
RastafarI isa Free Man!!!!
sovereign!!!!
I and I am not "white" I and I am RastafarI!!!!!
the colour of I skin is irrelevant
what counts is I livity
Jah truth set we free!!!!
Bless up
and guidance
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Imanvex

• Normal User
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 03:48:07 PM »

joey, if u knew bible prophecy u wud know that AMERICA is that
great CITY called babylon, in revelations, because babylon in the
old testement WAS ALREADY DESTROYED, u dont know the scriptures
joey, and u will find out if im telling the truth or not very soon
Posted on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:12 pm
WHEN WILL ISRAEL WAKE UP, U GUYS ARE IN IDOLITRY WITH SILLASSI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SCRIPTURE I SHOW YOU, U STILL CANT GET UR HEAD ROUND IT, I SHOW YOU THAT THE ETHIOPINANS
WILL BE DESTROYED I SHOW U JERUSALEM IS THE MOTHER LAND BUT U DONT GET IT, THATS WHY TWO 3RDS OF ISRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED, AND ONE THIRD WILL BE SAVED
Zechariah 13:9
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on MY NAME (THE NAME IS NOT SILLASSI), and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

ACTS 4 VS12 Neither is there salvation in any other (there is no salvation in sillassi or anybody else): for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

EXODUS 23 VS 20Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

21Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: FOR MY NAME IS IN HIM.

1 corinthians 10 vs 1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;  2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;  3And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
 4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was MESSIYAH.

(THE ANGLE WAS YAHAWASHI IN THE WILDERNESS WHO THE FARTHER SENT IN THE PILLAR OF A CLOUD, IT SAYS MY NAME IS IN HIM, THE FARTHERS NAME IS YAHAWAH, DEOS SILLASSI COME IN THE NAME OF YAHAWAH NOOO, DOES JESUS, HEYZEUS IN GREEK COME IN THE NAME OF THE FARTHER NOO, UNLESS THE FARTHER NAME IS ZEUS, BUT THE FARTHER IS NOT A GREEK DEITY.)

Ezekiel 9:6
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and BEGIN AT MY SANCTUARY. (israel) you will be destroyed for ur idolitry.
Posted on: April 11, 2008, 04:34:13 pm
and YOU IDIOT about I need jesus this is for YOU

Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached (THE JESUS U ARE PREACHING LOVES EVERY1, DIED FOR EVERY1 HAS BLUE EYES BLOND HAIR) or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

DO U HEAR THIS, I HAVE MY MESSIYAH, YOUR CHRIST IS FAKE,
AND I AM NOT TO RECIEVE UR JESUS WHOM YOU PREACH,

YOU DONT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES COZ ITS NOT FOR YOU,
AS YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAYS THE MOST HIGH DOES NOT CHANGE AND HE DOES NOT LIE, AND IT SAYS IT ABOUT THE MESSIYAH TOO, HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOR EVER.

PSALMS 14 VS 19He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.  20He hath not dealt so with ANY NATION: and as for his judgments, they (THE NATIONS) have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

AMOS 3 VS 1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,  2 YOU ONLY have I known of all the families of the earth

THEN DAVID AFTER HE WROTE THIS HE SAYS PRAISE YEEE YAHAWAH FOR THIS)

Ephesians 2:16
And that he might RECONCILE both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Colossians 1:20
And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to RECONCILE all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Hebrews 2:17
Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make RECONCILIATION for the sins of the people.

WHAT DOES THE WORD RECONCILE MEAN LOOK IT UP, IT MEANS TO COME BACK TO OR MAKE UP AGAIN, IF THE MOST HIGH ONLY KNOWS ISRAEL AND HIS JUDGEMENT AND STATUTES ONLY TO ISRAEL HOW THE HELL CAN HE RECONCILE WITH ANY OTHER NATION WHO HE HAS NOT KNOWN OR CONCIDERD,

HE ONLY DEALING WITH ISRAEL THATS WHY WE ARE RECONCILED TO HIM, YOU CANT RECONCILE TO SOME1 WHO UVE NEVER BEEN WITH,  U GUYS ARE THICK. AND U DNT UNDERSTAN THE BIBLE COZ ITS NOT FOR U, ONLY ISRAEL

Joey Reborn

• Standard User
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:12 AM »

joey, if u knew bible prophecy u wud know that AMERICA is that great CITY called babylon, in revelations, because babylon in the old testement WAS ALREADY DESTROYED

Firstly, I won't dispute that the Babylon of Revelation in America (even though I think this theory is fairly speculative like all prophetic interpretation) but by the time of Isaiah, Babylon (Iraq) was not completely destroyed.  This prophecy occurs before captivity, before Nebuchadnezzar II (who reigned while the Neo-Babylonian empire was still strong) and before the Persian Cyrus II conquered Babylon in 539BC (approx).  However, we still could interpret Isaiah's reference to Babylon as referring to a metaphorical future empire (like America), though we would have to ignore the fact that Isaiah's prophecy (beginning in chapter 13) comes at the start of a long line of specific national prophecies, moving to Assyria, Philistia, Moab, Damascus, Ethiopia, Egypt, Edom, Arabia, Jerusalem, Shebna and Tyre, which I do not believe all refer to any kingdom other than the one named.  But even despite all of this evidence, interpreting prophecy is speculative so you can't just dismiss arguments with 'you don't know the Scriptures' because if you believe your interpretation of them is 100% correct, I don't see much point in continuing the debate because that would mean you are unwilling to learn anything more than you already know.  And if you're here to correct people like me who have obviously 'got it wrong' then good luck to you but you better do a good job.

HE ONLY DEALING WITH ISRAEL THATS WHY WE ARE RECONCILED TO HIM, YOU CANT RECONCILE TO SOME1 WHO UVE NEVER BEEN WITH

This makes sense to me, but some people will argue that the reconcilation is with all mankind because it refers to the original sin of Adam and Eve who are the ancestors of Jew and Gentile alike in the Genesis narrative:

'Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for   that all have sinned' (Romans 5:12, KJV)

Joey

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 11:04:49 AM »

Imanvex

I dont want to say what your saying is wrong because in your heart you may feel that but to me you are being confrontational to some good genuine people. We dont need Fanatical Christians here. We dont want you so fuck off.

READ THIS

http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,2127.0.html

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »

talking like slavery is someting gonna happen
it already here!!!!
check the system
we nah own nottin!
we were all bought and sold before we were born!!!!!
only ting free we is to GET OUTA BABYLON
RastafarI isa Free Man!!!!
sovereign!!!!
I and I am not "white" I and I am RastafarI!!!!!
the colour of I skin is irrelevant
what counts is I livity
Jah truth set we free!!!!
Bless up
and guidance
Nyah I

Jah bless you sista
your words always speak to my heat
nuff love
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:20 AM »

Jah bless you sista
your words always speak to my heat
nuff love
ke

Give thanks my brother
Jah knows I and I need some words of praise and encouragement sometimes
it is so heartening when we know we are not alone in how we think
so many times I and I feel so alone, only Jah and I family here with me
and for good mental and emotional health, we need community that we can trust and that "gets us"
I do find that here...praise Jah.....coz it does feel like a lifeline sometimes...and yes....I know it is more Ideal to reach out in ones own area and find our place.....but I guess I live ina "pagan central" kinda village....so I really appreciate that the I, my brother Ke, "gets me"....so I can't be completely crazy eh?
One Love in Jah
Blessings
Jahlove
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »

yes sista I overstand the situation
its hard to trust people these days but when I am here I am at peace.
bless up
and JAH guide
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 01:57:08 PM »

I wonder why the people this post was addressed to have still not responded to it  ;D ??. They are usually very quick to do so....
Well I guess it is better that way anyway = less arguing.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Fanamos

• Standard User
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »

Imanvex-ing hard by the sounds of things.

What did you want to gain from your ranting?

This is called RASTA Nicks Forum not CHRISTIAN Nicks.

Are you trying to convert or just offend Ones?

This is a forum for knowledge and spirituality inspired by RasTafaI.

Why is you interpretation of prophecy right?

I n I interpret prophecy differently than you, so who is write?

I n I as well as many many others sight Selassie I as prophecy revealed, you dont.

So why are you right and I n I n I n I n.............. wrong?

JAH Blessings
JAH Guide
JAH RasTafarI
Love Creation

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »

How does this work?

They start a thread call but the Rastafari movement. On a Rasta website!
They then diss Rasta to the fullness
They promote their style of judaism  which basically defends the captivity and slavery of Black People in particular and humanity in general.
They claim that they are Rastafari but yet give no conscious reasoning to back up this outlandish claim.

In short dem a folly worker!

But the difference between them and us is they are afforded a right to spread their poison.
In contrast; try going on a christian, jewish or muslim site and submit the same type of ignorant nonsense that they post
and within 10mins you would be banned!

Get me right! I am not advocating that they should be banned, far from it! I love a conscious reasoning when point of view and
issues can be discussed and positive criticism or even constructive criticism can be discussed with a view to reaching a Overstanding!
I want people to show me some information/knowledge; which I can take away to consider/research and come up with a viewpoint based on overstanding; whether that viewpoint is a strengthening of the original viewpoint or the relinquishing of the viewpoint.

But these people do not function that way. They seem to relish the opportunity to chant down people without giving any coherent or sustainable reasoning other than the old played out anthem of the oppressor!

I certainly would not want to see them banned because their vitriolic hateful outpourings of unconscious hatred; serves the purpose of exposing them for what they really are and who they really represent!

I wonder if any conscious-ites out there, see it the same way?     

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 22 queries.