Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Bun the Rastafari Movement  (Read 13960 times)

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
Re: Bun the Rastafari Movement
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 02:27:28 PM »

Maybe I think some of the "African African African" ones in here, forgets how His Imperial Majesty dealt with us..  He recognized us as THE jews. Do the Movement fight what He speaks? Seriously...

"Falashas"!!! That is what you call us again now!
Doesn't anyone remember Operation Solomon? And the other operations..
There is a reason, that jews are REMOVED from Africa.

Adonai God JAH is not racist, and Israel is not "better than other people" but we exist!
JAH create mankind, mankind create racism - black and white. And no, I really think that black racism exists. I don't care who's "on top", it's all about the mind.

Blessed Love

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »

Hmmm, I think someone owes me an apology. Oh Ras Nevooooooooo!!!!! ;)

I apologize, sistren, I should have paid closer attention, but when I saw my name I got angry, because I hate when ones use my name when I'm not around to defend myself

The I could have, and should have, given me the same courtesy.

One Love Still

Absolutely Right!

Again I apoplogize

Forgive me?! ;D

Ras Nevoe
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »

"""InI as Bhingi man InI testimony is Death to both black and white Dowpressors.

the Jews that occupy the little Land today are a Bunch of Eorpean outcast that need to be burned alive who-sover have a chance to do that must go ahead.

The muslims in Gaza , Black people don't even have to sympathise with them either remember the Black People are suffering a great deal in the hands of Arabs and have already suffered enough from Timbuktu, Kemet, Algeria, Lybia, today Sudan.

Remember Black People have a written and -unwritten convanent with His Majesty all we could do is to watch them eating one another alive."""

Here a post today on World of "Jah" Initing "Rastafari" worldwide. What was my timing off? I hope its unu's that come for it! ;)
Posted on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:40 PM
Some more "royal love" today from "jah people",

""""InI Royal family

InI will remain speechless in this one but to say this....

There is another Jewish state on the border between Russia and China. They were given this piece of land in about 1933 or 4 because no body wanted them near them. it is called Birobidjan.

I want to repeat what I wrote yesterday, that all Jews should be sent to live there. The place must be enclosed by thirty feet high concrete walls and the Jews must only ever be allowed out of there for special purposes and when they do they must be obliged to wear something which will distinguish them - a particular hat and something sewn o their clothing.""""

Of course as serious as this is by  no means let it get in the way of your thumb twiddling rasposablities.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

Those extracts Elijah are sickening. Whoever said them originally reminds me of Hitler, a sick twisted man. Do these people even understand the problems in Gaza or just see it as another reason to express their Anti-Semetism?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »

The question is not if they understand them but how. Many peoples understanding of the problem is not based on a recognition of the State of Israel's right to exist, The question then becomes what their understandings relation to truth is. But no matter what ones overstanding of Israel or the situation in Gaza, such expressions as above represent the height of Anti-Semitism so ingrained in what today masquerades as "Rastafari". Never forget that its not just those who make such statements, but all who silently allow them that are responsible.

surfmon_I

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2009, 09:16:05 PM »

Greetings,
  At risk of remaining silent, one might ask, to what degree perpetuating the negative aspects of existence is to the eventual positivity that can and shall draw the darkness into the overwhelming light which is love.
  A question I have asked on a simple level is that if the peoples of the world, ALL viewing the center from various points, see the same thing; and the basic rules that govern such existence, primary being, Do Not KILL; how can we achieve this new state with such unwillingness to set it in sight?.  To dwell so much on what tear and keep us apart is to not exercise the positivity to which we are so obviously moving towards.
  This new state of consciousness is what shall bind and transform this world as we know it into what we are to become.  All within this near future reality.  It is Love.  and the center IS JAH.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:22:00 PM by surfmon_I »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 12:18:23 PM »

There is no degree to with perpetuating negative aspect of existence is to the eventual positivity of that which can and shall the draw the darkness into the overwhelming light which is love. However unlike your words infer, without the clear acknowledgment of, and ascertainment of responsibility for these negative aspect of existence, the eventual positivity that would overwhelm it will never do so. It is mearly an convenient and contrived excuse that seeks aversion to its own responsibility in these negative aspects of existence that posits they were better left in the shadows as opposed to openly brought to the fires of sacrifice for purification. The hallmark of gentility is to refuse dialogue regarding whatever causes them "discomfort" and the tribe is left only to carry even more weight of the worlds immaturity.

melissa231

• Newbie User
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 07:35:36 PM »

?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »

Glasses maybe?

Without the clear acknowledgment of, and ascertainment of responsibility for these negative aspect of existence, the eventual positivity that would overwhelm it will never do so.

surfmon_I

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2009, 06:24:26 AM »

Although darkness cringes and recedes from the light, there is no doubting the Lights eventual Victory. 
Let us acknowledge what our responsibilities are One and ALL.  It is when we begin to find out , discover and move in a direction that tends to not see the otherside that we loose that part of our selves as a whole.
There are layers upon layers of humanity that exist within vibratory fields that allows beings to live in a shared physical realm and separate emotional and mental realms
We gotta see it to be it

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »

As anti-semetism exists within the "RastafarI movement" is undeniable, and as the present shituation of heavey-handedness is being perpetuated by ONES WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER
let us, rather than crying victim, look at ourselves and REAL EYES where we ourselves fall short of pure compassionate, loveful expressions...
rather than give fuel to the NEGATIVE, LACKING SELF RASponsibility, LACKING COMPASSION and OVERSTANDING
why not, with our humility, honesty, and evaevolving sight, bring about a HEALING, a UNIFYING heartopening open appeal for clear sight....
ONES could choose words carefully, being sure to be descriptive, without overly emotional REACTIONEriness,
without the impatience born of ego
and the scapegoating
without the shunning of differing viewpoints
simply addressing the wounded heart, the pain and the alienation, the injustice and the afraid
the frustration and the despair
with compassionate, empathetic listening
and clear articulate reasoning from the heart
I hope in time, we are able, as a family, to embrace ALL with the pure love and truth of the Most I, the core and source that we come from and will return to, as primordial Mother/Father Beingness calls us to embody our Highest truth once more
Blessed Love and Compassion
Sistren Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

I really just have to say how big it is for ones to openly discuss the undeniable, Especially when its a way to explain why IandI should assume some sort of childlike character onto others in order to censure them from experiencing the full consequence of their behavior.Yeah and the whole "crying victim" thing is an irrelevant hilarious attempt at deflection. No one is crying victim, I and I are calling ones to face their judgement. But some would rather call to forget in guise of not "giving fuel" to babylon.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:53:04 PM by I ELIJAH I »

surfmon_I

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »

Not really sure where this leaves the thread, there is some language that really leads us away from what we could be addressing. 
  So, if the topic is the "Movement" and why we should Bun it, knowing Elijah attach a negative connotation to the notion of "Movement", I would say that without a movement, there would be no Momentum. 
  To set forward with a loving heart and accepting responsibility for our Part in this "movement" on a VERY personal level with JAH that lead to a New Tommorrow reflected in the "NEW" covenanent~ one of forgiveness, but none the less Seriously Vital for ALL Humanity
  Give Thanks for the Love.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2009, 07:49:02 AM »

Don't be ridiculous, I have no problem with the notion of movement, Just this particular one.

surfmon_I

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

and so~~~with the movement comes Momentum.  Now we can see the World stage set.  As the people draw in a breath and hold this waiting to exhale, we have a chance to Unite. 
  Two days ago, I was shown the very copy of a 1961 N.Y Times Magazine which within its pages showed HIM Haile Selassie I, and JFK.  We Just passed MLK Day, and yesterday President Obama was sworn in.  Exhale.
  I do not see any other example of outward manifestation, and Mystic linkage to Multi Cultures as do I in Rastafari.  To shake and expose the half that has never been told such as I do with Rastafari.
  It goes without saying that withIn each set there are variations, and yes, I am sure we can see smallness of mind within the "movement".  What I see as larger than the movement is the way that it reaches out and touches.  It cannot be ignored tha the majority of what Rastafari mean is a Royal personification and roots linkage to something we all share.  Deep inside that shall Overcome the smallness we each possess and live our lives trying to climb above.
  Responsibility is Major.  We must step up to the plate in this Iwa.  Let JAH colors FLY in the Sky.  Once we have Momentum, the movement is hard to stop.  And if the Movement Rally round JAH KING, Let the Masses GIVE THANKS !  each in their own way Glorifying HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY and spread these words of Unification.
  and a New Day shall dawn.
OneHeart~OneLove
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.