Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Bun the Rastafari Movement  (Read 13848 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Bun the Rastafari Movement
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

To some degree. I'm nevertheless grateful for an honest effort on your part though as the nation can certainly use some exposure.  Never think it rash that a movement is denounced based on the explicit folly of what could very well be a minority of its representation when the spirit of the whole remains neglectful in its address.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »

"Never think it rash that a movement is denounced based on the explicit folly of what could very well be a minority of its representation"

We dont, we clearly recognize your status as less than a minority and one who's "representation" is the product of sheer ignorance and vanity and the spirit of Rastafari as a whole you could never address, but, thanks for your honest effort to try and portray that which you will never find in your poisoned heart and which comes so easily to the humble and proud lovers of his majesty. Simply stick to your racist zionist hateful views you do so well at when trying to write so eloquently. Rastafari starts at the livity, not hiding behind a computer screen daily regurgitating the same dribble each day seconds after each post, im sure it's tough trying to fit in to something as nice as Rastafari livity when all you know has poisoned your already small heart and conciousness, but, if you turn off your moms computer, stop twisting your hair and calling it locks, eat some Ital soup instead of campbells vegetable soup, drink some Irish Moss instead of red bull, and most importantly...and i mean most importantly.........GET OUTSIDE AND CONGREGATE WITH REAL HEARTICAL RASTAS...you may just learn something. Good luck little boy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »

I'm glad to hear you recognize the responsibility of the voice of justice not to remain silent, though it will be the application of this wisdom that determines the truth of your declaration.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2009, 03:27:58 AM »

Wow!!!! I've been away from here for a wile now and i'm beginning to remember why. Elijah? why are you so confrontational? You can say what you want bout me (not saying you have) but i really feel it's time for you to come to some peace and overstanding with others that we are not all the same and some make different choices to others which should be the right of every  person in this world! Ras is no different. If you were a Mormon can you swear that you would live by their code and doctrine? Or would you live the parts that suit yourself? Perhaps your expectations of others are far to high. What are your expectations of yurself? I doubt you will answer this and if you do i would think it will be to suit what you are preaching to others.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »

Aversion to confrontation is hiding from the inevitable. The Rastafari Movement started some cult that they call Rastafari with codes and doctrines but its just for the sheep. Rastafari are fully self actualized meaning we do not have the psychological schism of "self expectation".

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2009, 04:28:10 AM »

i take everything u say as juss ur opinion. sometimes aversion is the wise thing to do, imo. there's a good and bad time to do it all, there has to be balance. the so-called Rastafari movement is here for a reason, it was born out of true, true sufferation, imo. what r the codes and doctrines u talking about ? when u speak of Rastafari what rastafari u talking bout ?
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »

I agree with the fact that
HIM should come down and tell
all the anti simetic racists but
i also dont agree that herb is a burden
on Rastafarian faith
i believe it opens iner spiritual content
inside the body,

but i will also say i don't think anybody will
ever agree on this subject

i came to the Rastafarian faith because it
is a religion/faith that
rather than having a war orientated background
much like the Muslim community fighting with the
Jewish community
it didn't it was a peaceful community that all they wanted
to do is be one and unify in there beliefs of HIM
Selassie I

I have no problem with other religion
for to be rasta you must be open minded
towards all people and faiths

But i see not why the so called
"rastafarian Movement" has to
resort to ignorance and violence.

Rastafari is known to the world for
there peaceful ways.

Hail Selassie I

"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »

Aversion is not a matter of timing. There is no balance in the confrontation of injustice. People over the years have conceptualized "Rastafari" as a "thing" a "movement" a "livity" an "african or "black" liberation philosophy" a "religion" etc etc ad infinity into whatever way they feel at the time to vampire the power of His Majesties name to support their own warped agendas, concocted "codes of conduct", and phantasitcal dogmas that can be anything but never called "religious" becasue that is the sheeps code word for everything they fear about themselves and thus that word must not be spoken. The true soulJAH, the I's true to the Imperial Honor never seperate His Majesties precoronation Name RasTafari from the person of the Emperor HIM Haile Selassie I, A BEING, And also I and I is just that, The Almighty G-d RASTAFARI. But ones is too proud to let it show that they didnt know something already they just foward folly in the face of the genuine which leaves you the pitiful little anti semetic fool train that is Rastafari movement today. And look how many run around not true to the sound, 99.9%. I guess no one bothered to tell them that "Rastafari" is not something you can become, it is not anything open to "membership", and not "anyone" can be Rastafari since anything that doesn't go along with their absolute inclusiveness, everything and everyone is equal, man made g-d sloth born theology or psuedo historical black supremacist reverse racism is rejected through fear based and violent arrogance. People "join" to belong, all the while Rastafari stands alone.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »

Greetings,

I agree with what you say in terms of peace and love, it would be a wonderful if we could just live Upful,
But therein lies the issue. The whole world is in confusion Love is Hate and War is Peace!
As I said, previously; A historic view of the world and it's history, reveals that the so called Semitic person is
not the Ashkenazi, but the Arabian/Ethiopian peoples that have been displaced by the System (Babylonian, Rome, Ashkenazi,
Greek, British and American).

Indeed when one looks in depth at history, you will see there has been a deliberate and well thought out plan of action that has been deployed throughout the ages to enslave us both physically and mentally. For instance, Look at communism, In terms of the Russian Revolution you will note that the Bolsheviks were not Russian, well at least not the leadership, who were mostly all Ashkenazi in origin. You would be quite surprised at who was behind that revolution and who bankrolled it. However I would point out that the purpose of this observation is not to be degenerative to  jews or others, it is aimed at one being aware of the manipulators whom wielded the power and have advanced the ism and schisms of the system. Their great works of ages!! As you will be aware the system (babylon/rome) is not a rigid system, it is a fluid process that morphs with changes as times change! 

RastafarI offers an alternative course for those who have come to the realisation that Rome (the system) must be vanquished, However, the danger is; that in seeking to validate RastafarI consciousness based upon the bible and the others works that the system have relied upon, leaves the FarI consciousness open to malicious works by those who are charged employed by the system to oppose any view that touches upon the truth!

I agree Herb is not a burden on Rastafarian consciousness or any faith for that matter, as it opens up the senses and promotes harmony!
However, Opening of the the mind is a situation that must be avoided by all costs by them, Indeed, from the the view point of the oppressor; the mind can be the most deadly of weapons, That is why they would rather see conscious people becoming negatively affected by Alcohol.
I think that any consciousness that promotes herb as the healing of the nation and Alcohol as the destruction of humanity is very much heading in the right direction.  Is it any wonder that they promote Alcohol and (surreptitiously push) Hard drugs on the population. Is it any wonder that guns are are awash within communities and nieghbourhoods? Yes the hypocrisy is so upfront that people have just accepted it without seeing it for what it is! 

As you say, Rasta is not about being bound up in the war that the christian jew and muslim  are fighting, because that smokescreen is about the next phase (New World Order)! They collectively want to purge the world for themselves, but the things is not get caught up in their foolishness which is based upon the material-ism of their worldly programme!

There are many roads that can lead one to the Horizon; beyond which lies enlightenment, Rastafari is one such Road! But as an open minded individual  I realise that the road to enlightenment is not what they tell you, it's not their misconception of Life, Each and everyone has the potential to achieve enlightenment, salvation or redemption call it what you want! But first each and everyone has to know themselves!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »

Hype clots on the prowl. Seriously how low brow can it really get? This is just a perfect example of the same old Jew Hate propaganda that's always been around. But in a place like this, if you even say "Jew Hate" your instantly revealed as an outsider because most people need to deny that such a thing exists though its as common as well...themselves.  First we have the hypothesizing of "a deliberate and well thought out plan of action through out the ages to enslave "us"(an identification that is concocted against the imaginary "them") both physically and mentally" which is then alone evidenced by the fact a number of leaders of Communism(whom interestingly as many others feel is a way out of mental and physical slavery) were Ashkenazim (which are Semitic Jewish people that resided in European lands during the Exile) though who were also Russian unlike the hypeclot insinuates. The fact remains that the Ashkenazim suffered genocide under the "system" in the last century and while they may have some amount of self sufficiency, as we all should, as citizens of Israel and the US, accusing them of being this Imaginary Evil system to enslave the rest of the world is a function of the same desire to exterminate them like in Germany and like has been around since We have existed. The stench of jealous idiocy. So watch how hypeclots move, not to insult you as it is quite transparent, but they just slip in little hate lines in an over all positive post to make anyone who speaks against them seem to be negative. Not that I expect any of the "Rastafari" cowards who need to deny the Jewish people altogether for their made up racist hypeisms to fit together or the weakheart groupies who abide them are likely to even give a second thought to the already decided lies they call a "worldview".

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2009, 11:40:49 AM »

For those who readers who are reading this thread and don't know about this topic within the thread, I would urge you to read the post below
and after swirling it around in your minds, go and check it out for yourselves. Who knows! Maybe some of you might come up with further information which may either add a fresh perspective, or even prove, or for that matter, disprove the issue!

According to the various sources; the so called experts;
In a religious sense, an Ashkenazi Jew is any Jew whose family tradition and ritual follows Ashkenazi practice. When the Ashkenazi
community first began to develop, the centers of Jewish religious authority were in the Islamic world, at Baghdad and in Islamic Spain. Ashkenaz (Germany) was so distant geographically that it developed a tradition of its own, and Ashkenazi Hebrew came to be pronounced in ways distinct from other forms of Hebrew.Ashkenaz is a Medieval Hebrew name for Germany. European Jews came to be called "Ashkenaz" because the main centers of Jewish learning were located in Germany.

In an ethnic sense, an Ashkenazi Jew is one whose ancestry can be traced to the Jews of central and Eastern Europe. For roughly a thousand years, the Ashkenazi Jews were a reproductively isolated population in Europe. However, since the middle of the twentieth century, many Ashkenazi Jews have intermarried, both with members of other Jewish communities and with people of other nations and faiths. Conversion to Judaism, rare for nearly 1500 years, has once again become common. Thus, the concept of Ashkenazi Jews as a distinct ethnic people, especially in ways that can be defined ancestrally and therefore traced genetically, has also blurred considerably.

At some point in the last decades of the 8th century or the early 9th century, the Khazar royalty and nobility converted to Judaism, and part of the general population followed. The origins of the Khazars are unclear. Following their conversion to Judaism, the Khazars themselves traced their origins to Kozar, a son of Togarmah. Apparently Togarmah is mentioned in Genesis in the Bible as a grandson of Japheth.

Interestingly it should be noted that the Romans and Christian believed that The 'Messiah', said of jews; "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44.

In spite of the rantings of A who dem (or is that Slew dem), ;), It is nonetheless important that ones get a full perspective of all the issues and not just a one sided rant which is solely aimed at stopping ones from finding out for themselves. I don't come to judge people that's not my role! However, when issues appear that need to examined, then I for one will examine them and ask the relevant questions in the search for truth!

I would make it clear to all readers, I am not judgmental neither do I condemn innocent people for crimes they are not guilty of. However, I will always point the finger and ask the question! One should ponder and ask why is it that the "names of ancient empires like the Byzantine, Ottoman, Roman, and Persian are well known to anyone who has even a rudimentary knowledge of history, but the Khazarian Empire, an equally compelling entity, has somehow escaped as much notice...?? I think it would be in the interest of all who wish to enlighten themselves to take a really long hard look at History before making up their minds.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »

Is someone actually paying money to keep this forum up and running.....why?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:40 PM »

The real question is who can be paid to close it.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 04:40:17 AM »

over the years there been some great posters here. people like Fiyah, Tree, negus and a couple of women, their names i forgot. i would like to see this forum continued. please don't let dem scare you or frustrate you into not voicing your thots and opinions about any-thing ! this IS a black liberation struggle that embraces us ALL, imo.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:41:54 AM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 07:50:33 AM »

Black Liberation is an oxy-moron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.