Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Bun the Rastafari Movement  (Read 14154 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Bun the Rastafari Movement
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 02:15:26 AM »

Nah, I think its pretty cruel and evil actually.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 02:19:57 AM »

Nah, I think its pretty cruel and evil actually.

Seen, your rantings against the Rastafari Movement are cruel and evil.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »

But u just called it nice.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

But u just called it nice.

Sigh... how long are we gonna do this?? This was fun but you are tiring me out! It's 5am in Israel. Shouldn't you be in bed...or getting ready for work or SOMETHING?? Geez! I mean, this truly is pointless don't you think? I wanted to see if you'd stop even when the reasoning turned ridiculous...but sadly, you just won't.  :'(

So I will. :-X

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 02:42:52 AM »

Whatever. I am from an oppressed people. We are oppressed by all 'races'. And many anti semites and anti semtic sentiment hide under "the rastafari movements" umbrella. Im straight with JAH, I AM RASTAFARI. So I will burn out what ever this movement claiming to represent me but pestering and refusing to recognize me is. I know its is jealousy. Blacks made up the Idea that they were the chosen people the only problem is that the "So Called" Jews are. So the only recourse thats left to support the lie is to claim that all the Jews in the world are frauds, and that its really a bunch of people whos ancestors were robbed from the Ivory coast that is the Lions tribe. But look at Selassie. This is too sensative its all assumptions with this "black" rastafari massive. All people do is try to make me look silly here because there are jealous of my intelligence. This is lowest order bunch of wannabe rasta's in the world. Thats why everytime I say something every one goes "your not rasta" becasue they dont know what rasta is LOLOLOL. But I will say that I hate ignorance so much, one day I will burn to into nothing and you little people will leave me alone, or maybe even shut up and listen for once.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 03:22:57 AM »

one more time i gonna show my ignorance. where did rastafarians begin? i know it may not be important to some but to me it is, what race of people were the first to acknowledge the divinity and/or importance of HIM? before these people who called themselves Rasta's from Jamaica did anyone else inna tha world look up to or call themselves rastafarians?

gracias, paco

Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 04:04:14 AM »

Thats a good question paco, I don't think that anyone knows really. I personally never knew what is, "Rastafarian". Always RASTAFARI. Some ones will say "Jamaica" this or that leonard Howell, but Theses were just ones who had some insight into the revelation of His Majesty, No fullness vibes. Selassie say he heard of Rastafarians and that it.  I always sight that Rastafari is the new name of christ that HIM write on you. I just think it mostly start with political motivation as a reaction to oppression as far as the 'movement'  "Rastafari'an' goes. But there is a spiritual reality behind it that is where the real power lies.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 11:28:49 AM »

are there any rastafari message boards or sites that point to what you are saying?

if so-called christians don't site rastafari and rastafarians don't cite tha spiritual reality of rastafari, thas a whole-lotta folks not intha fullness, is that what's being pointed to?

would you point out who/what is in the fullness vibe?

is what you say 'rastafari' another way of saying the tao, which i've heard some people call 'the way'? or another way of calling conshussness, consciousness? what christians call the holy spirit?

would you be willing to point out who or what group of people are in what you call the fullness?(same as second question)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »

>>>>are there any rastafari message boards or sites that point to what you are saying?<<<<

Not really. Most of the sites is dealing with the "Rastafari movement". I and I too small and strong to deal with such public vibes as that.

>>>>>if so-called christians don't site rastafari and rastafarians don't cite tha spiritual reality of rastafari, thas a whole-lotta folks not intha fullness, is that what's being pointed to?<<<<<<

WHOLE LOTTA FOLKS.

>>>>>>would you point out who/what is in the fullness vibe?<<<<<<

The fullness is realization/overstanding that I and I are the King of Kings. We don't follow HIM. We are HIM.

>>>>>is what you say 'rastafari' another way of saying the tao,<<<<<

Yes Thank You Exactly. "Rastafari" is way beyond an above anything 'In Jamaica'. It is basically a name of g-d. 

>>>>>would you be willing to point out who or what group of people are in what you call the fullness?<<<<

Rastafari is the group of people itself. We are 'many' but one person. But you will not see Us all in one place because We are spread out around the world to rule it.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 03:19:28 PM »

I said you are the only one REPEATEDLY screaming about color. Is Prophet 7 here? Ras Nevoe? I've been away from the forum for a while, so I don't know. But when I return I find YOU at the driver's seat of the rhetoric wagon now.

I've been off the forum for a while, but I check in now and then with out comment, but now i see I man name in a thread which I have no involvement so I must comment.

First of all let me just start by applauding the I, Empress Carla, cuz I sight everything the I have said in this thread as truth (i've been saying the same thing), however when the I mentions I man name, along with prophet 7, I take that as an insult. Furthermore the I is implying that I was somehow ranting on about color. NO! I was speaking I man reality and the reality of most Afrikans living in Western Society, and unfortunately it is based primarily on the color of Afrikan skin, I didn't create this reality, I just let you know it exist, and offer the necessary tools to overcome. But if you look around the forum, you can see I didn't do  a good job, ones are still stuck-on-stupid.

Please don't respond in this thread, send I a PM. I Don't wish to get involved in this thread, I already know where it is going.

NOWHERE!

Again I applaud the I for speaking the truth, not much of that going on around here.

Ras Nevoe Nmimbi

Know Thy Self!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:28:45 PM by Ras_Nevoe »
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »

Its so typical. Do you know how many posts I of course didn't start that I could go a bring up that are about nothing but color. How many posts maligning Jews... But the minute I make ONE post about Racism of the "Rastafari movement" I am "repeatedly ranting about color". This is MY reality too!! Ones are "speaking" I am "ranting" because ones disagree with the message. But rather than truly adress it people would just dissmiss and disrespect me further as "stuck on stupid" because what I speak is so simple it goes right over their heads. Blacks want to talk about racism and 'black' and 'white' as race but remove any responsiblity they could have in the situation so it is fruitless. Ive seen blacks be racist many times within the 'rastafari movement'. But it seems like black people want to beLIEve they can do no wrong. Blacks are human too. They are capable of Racism. And until this FACT is addressed it won't be a dicussion on race but just black people preaching to their own choir.

BTW it was I who mentioned your name and I hope you do take insult.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:43:18 PM by ELIJAH I »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 01:44:35 AM »

sounds ok. if no one knows where rastafari started i suppose leonard howell, archibld dunkley, robert hinds, mr hibbert etc... sounds ok too. good place to start? many, many of the folks you say that have the fullness of rastafari reside in jamaica too, isay. i read somewhere that ethiopia and Mr Selassie fought against white supremacy-- that true? that same WS murdered millions of judios only they killed by germans not arabs, mexicans, asians or black people-- true?

to me white supremacy/capitolism has to die for us all to survive and live inna harmony. i consider black nationlists my brothers intha struggle. i see WS ruling the world in this time not rastafari.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 02:30:26 AM »

First of all let me just start by applauding the I, Empress Carla, cuz I sight everything the I have said in this thread as truth (i've been saying the same thing), however when the I mentions I man name, along with prophet 7, I take that as an insult.

BTW it was I who mentioned your name and I hope you do take insult.
Thanx for clearing that up Elijah.

Hmmm, I think someone owes me an apology. Oh Ras Nevooooooooo!!!!! ;)

Please don't respond in this thread, send I a PM. I Don't wish to get involved in this thread, I already know where it is going.
The I could have, and should have, given me the same courtesy.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 02:43:35 AM »

But then he couldn't have let every one know that he's too big for the conversation.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »

Yah know I love all you guys....
dunno how to show it more than I am trying to
obviously I am not doing to good a job by the feedbak of late
still, I will try do betta or just go bak to studio and try bring more vibe wid music
RastafarI is who I and I IS
still I am human and make PLENTY mistakes and am prone to backsliding as much as any so I appreciate the feedback, even if I ego hurts a wikkle bit asa result
bun dat egotripical falsehood!!!!!!
folks round here know I as wayward flower child
so yah should also know I need I iriginal elders,mentors and even critics
coz like I sistren Carla, I am a wild child who loves Rasta Fiyah
bun let it bun
coz true love is at de heart
and nutting can kill dat
RastaFarI 4Iva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.