Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Bun the Rastafari Movement  (Read 14149 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Bun the Rastafari Movement
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

The word "rastafari" means differnent things to different people. To some it means spreading lies and hatred and calling it "the half thats never been told". To others is just a way to avoid their self. And still to others in is an abslute truth that does not move or change. All has its place, whether destined for the fire or the fire itself.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »

From what I have read out of the quotes and heading, well..... ;D

need more be said ? On a Rasta site talking bout "Bun Rastafari Movement?" And at the same time call yourself Rasta ? You can't get no more stupid,retarded and ignorant than that.....

LOLZ

P7
Posted on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:28 PM
This (RASTA) probably whould not have existed if there was no such thing as a Rastafari Movement in the first place = FACT.
Trees without roots....LOL.

But, as most can see here, it is a waste of time talking to a brick wall.

P7
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:20:09 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »

In response to I Elijah I

The "Rastafari movement" is a anti-semetic racist black nationalist movement promoting violence and ignorance.

I can see some things in what you say, but the issue for me in what you have written is about your use of the term Anti Semitic!

I can see by your use of the the term that you have either brought into the illusion of anti semitism as espoused by the jewish state.  Or you must believe what the bible states, However realistically speaking;  Historically a semitic person was a one who hailed from the Arabian/African land (before the invasion) The Semite was not as we led to believe the zionist jew who now dominate the palestinian land!
Indeed if you aspire to the Noah (racist nonsense) story then the jew would have been form the tribe of japeth and not shem!

The truth is that the jew of today is descended from the Khazars who wondered out from the back of beyond (Caucus region) and encountered the teachings of those they traded with and incorporated their teachings in to their own code! Indeed the Khazars had seen the advantage of adopting and promoting these teachings as their own, most of the spin that they put on religion as we know it, dates back to the Sumerians and Babylonians.  That is where the beginnings of the book we know today began!

Indeed the concepts they have developed which have caused the most misery to humanity can be firmly placed at the door of the babylonian/Khazar agenda.  by that I mean things such as interest, which have reeked havoc and placed humanity under their control!

Another thing about history, is the role of the jews in slavery, they were the ones who profited by running the slave ships and making good money from slavery (The jesus of Lubeck springs to mind)!  It's worth noting that the creed of the 3rd party to who is deemed innocent of atrocities because they didn't actually do it originates from this agenda.  In otherwords if a person employs someone to murder another, that person is absolved from all sin because the fatal blow was not struck by him! makes you laugh doesn't it!

So in terms of Racism and Nationalism I think they are far more Worse examples than the rastafarians, My only issue with Rasta is the need to always seek to validate their  livity using discredited (established) religions as a benchmark!

Personally I think we should just leave religion behind!

Knowledge,

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »

The confused mind twist of murderous trash above is just a case and point demonstration that most of the "Rastafari" today are but common conspiracy theorist anti-semites who scapegoat the jews for their own mediocrity. Of course under new and improved guises nevertheless transparently deceptive. I'm not going to spend any time refuted your weak to the point of non existent argument because all those who spout such or are too cowardly to bother denouncing it(as is the population of this particular wasteland) already exist in a state of such self apathy are literally unable to consider otherwise without running the risk of some sort of internal combustion and there times arent appointed yet. You a "Rastafarian" represents the Head of the Orthodox church? Bun and squel duppy your torments just begun.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2009, 05:22:41 PM »

You cant spend the time to address my point because you know i am right.
I know you and your ilk and thats why i can say what i say because its the truth?
isnt it

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »

There's nothing to really address, We just have a difference of opinion and I have no need for you or anyone else to see things my way. My harsh words for you are based on the fact that you promote hatred which will eventually be addressed but not in this medium. Despite whatever self-aggrandizing illusion your under, Creating the appearance of an openness to engage to lay a trap for a circular justification to speak more hate that anyone with a third of an eye knows better than to fall in being recognized for the pointless cry for attention it is does nothing to validate the fundamental idiocy of whats originally stated. In another topic I asked you to provide one example from the bible that could help explain the apparently passionate regard for mankind that has you so hot in its pursuit to which you did not respond, let that be the concrete indication of what legitimacy the foul verbiage you espouse contains.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:00:41 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »

Greetings to one and all,

I am responding to the comments of I Elijah I,

I  initially wrote a response to his acidic comments of which I find to be reprehensible, insofar as the comments he makes appear to be just negative subjective insights made solely to castigate and degenerate Rastafarians without any objective or justified reason.

First of all, I welcome any person making a point of view for discussion, but I find that the rantings of this individual to be steeped in the jewish teachings, which above all teach racism and other isms as a way of life which is justified by what they presume to be th authority of god (or YAWEH). In addressing this point readers will note I have supported my own viewpoint with facts (that the reader can go and check upon) that this individual chooses to ignore. (which is their prerogative, although choosing to ignore truth -doesn't make it go away!)

I noted with a degree of irony; that this individual immediately latched upon my view in respect of the bible and asked to me quote examples! The condescending manner of this individual gives rise to the notion that she/he is either extremely ignorant and paranoid with a massive ego chip on the shoulder, or this individual is simply one of the agents, whose job is to confuse and chant down anything that may cast a light on the truth or should I say expose them!

I would refer other readers to but two excerpts made by this individual and ask your selves - whats that about? 

1) The confused mind twist of murderous trash above is just a case and point demonstration that most of the "Rastafari" today are but common conspiracy theorist anti-semites who scapegoat the jews for their own mediocrity. Of course under new and improved guises nevertheless transparently deceptive.

2) In another topic I asked you to provide one example from the bible that could help explain the apparently passionate regard for mankind that has you so hot in its pursuit to which you did not respond, let that be the concrete indication of what legitimacy the foul verbiage you espouse contains.

Harsh words, but nothing more than expected! However, lets address the two points I have highlighted,

1)In response to the first point, the answer is very simple, It is indeed a (God given) fact that 'Ethiopians' have more knowledge of the Old Testament than the 'Ashkenazi/Israelis'. However, their religion is so ancient it pre-dates the Scribes' Talmud, of which the Ethiopians have no knowledge. Before this individual condemns Rastafarians, should they not be firstly condemning the roots of racism i.e. The Babylonian Talmud!

2) Following on from this last point; and taking up the issue contained within the 2nd excerpt regarding the request for examples from the bible. I would like readers to take into account a crucial aspect to this issue, as I previously stated; the the Bible has been re-written to justify abuse and corruption by the system and their adherents, however what some may not realise, the bible of today is a direct manifestation of the Babylonian Talmud,  I would urge you to go and seek the truth in respect of the this document for yourselves!

However, back to the main issue, In answer to the request I will concentrate on arguably one of the greatest pieces of folly to manifest from the Bible, The Hamitic Curse, as many will know this piece of ludicrous nonsense has been use as the cause and justification for the inhuman treatment of Black People under the process of slavery! However the root cause and origin of this racist blasphemous and nasty concept can laid squarely at the door of the Babylonian Talmud; which states that negroes were the children of Ham, who was cursed with blackness! Laughable nowadays, but that is where the basis of the racism and other isms that beset the world today stem from!

Readers should note that the association of Ham with the African race made of this myth a major rationalization for the European enslavement of Africans.  For according to the jewish, arab and christan; if god himself had ordained that Africans should forever be hewers of wood and drawers of water for the children of Europe and Asia, then the moral dilemma of slavery was resolved. The slavemaster was simply doing Godís will. How ridiculous!, But sadly this is the true thinking of them who claim to carry god given ideals! The brutality of slavery with the participation of the Jewish people shows that whatever humane guidance that Judaism provided was thoroughly ignored.

Just so we are clear; The excerpt below taken from the the Babylonian Talmud is what the jews believed to be the curse given unto Ham by Noah!
"Ham is told by his outraged father that, because you have abused me in the darkness of the night, your children shall be born black and ugly; because you have twisted your head to cause me embarrassment, they shall have kinky hair and red eyes; because your lips jested at my exposure, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked with their shamefully elongated male members exposed for all to see."

It should be noted that the legendary Jewish scholars like Moses Maimonides, a man who The Encyclopedia of the Jewish Religion refers to as "the symbol of the pure and orthodox faith," spewed such  racist themes in his Guide to the Perplexed: Again I give an example for the reader to check out!
[T]he Negroes found in the remote South, and those who resemble them from among them that are with us in these climes. The status of those is like that of irrational animals. To my mind they do not have the rank of men, but have among the beings a rank lower than the rank of man but higher than the rank of apes. For they have the external shape and lineaments of a man and a faculty of discernment that is superior to that of the apes."

These are but two examples of the uses of historical uses of the bible (as it was intended) by the authors/revisionist who have been undertaking their great work of ages!  Trick us once shame on you - trick us twice then the shame is on us!

Lets be clear; I not hater! And in addressing the point made by the writer, (The confused mind twist of murderous trash above) I don't advocate the abuse or murder of anyone because of religion (unlike the other religions) However, I do accept that when any group of people are taught by their holy books they are better than other races and it is lawful to use, robbery, rape, murder and abuse the other races, those supremacists are going to be hated by those they abuse!

A reasonable person would assume on reading the comments of I E I, that like the rest of them they dare not allow the truth to come out. Because the half that has not been told, will surely cause them eternal shame and hasten the destruction of their system, and they are not going to allow that are they!

Knowledge.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

Laughable as you may find the curse of Ham it certainly proved to play out in real life. Did the book cause it, or did it foreshadow what was already ordained? I think the later. I advocate for those so inclined to views such as Knowledge to read and write as many such scripts as possible as its an occupation suiting your capacity that will not interfere with the worlds functioning. Indeed perhaps even sequester yourselves to plan and conduct uprisings that could maximize efficiency in your eradication.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2009, 01:49:28 PM »

First of all, I don't find the Hamitic curse to be funny -far from it!

However, in answer to the question you pose, in my opinion what was already ordained by those MEN was
perpetuated further by the book! As for your view, I surmised that you would think the latter, as (you demonstrate)
you have been steeped in the nonsense and wickedness of the Babylonian Talmud and all the other
publications and rituals that the evil system practices and espouses upon the society -How could you be
expected to think otherwise? (Free your mind)

You make it clear that you think that people on this site are foolish and therefore lack the capacity to answer you in
clear and concise terms, ha, more the fool you!!

But I note, that you are when faced with the truth you just fade away, yes I will admit, that you do have a way with words, actually your
vocabulary is quite good! However, the truth is truth, The examples I quote are not my own views per se. I have not just sat there and decided to invent a pile of nonsense simply to respond to your negative and hatefully distorted comments, rather, these are facts and that is
why I have said to all readers -go and check them out and see if what I saying is false or if it is indeed historical fact!

Retreat wicked man of Babylon!!!! Melt and flee before the truth, seek to hide the SHAME of the truth!

Like I said; I know your kind and the lies that they have perpetrated in the name of the truth or the continued existence of this hellish system
However, allow me to address your misconception I am not a hater of anyone based upon their origin or otherwise! I hate the system
not an individual !  One thing that Heartical-ites are saying with which I fully agree, "is when one is burning Rome, it's not an individual one ought to have in mind! Rather one should be burning the system and the negative hateful, stereotypical divide and rule thinking that it advocates and caused to manifest within Humanity!

Knowledge.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »

Clearly not one appreciative of the word ordained's capacity.
If you don't find the curse of Ham laughable perhaps you shouldn't say so...

"states that negroes were the children of Ham, who was cursed with blackness! Laughable nowadays, but that is where the basis of the racism and other isms that beset the world today stem from!"

Yeah, that's about the amount of enjoyment your good for on my end.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2009, 09:25:39 AM »

Here we go again.

Just for your information, or any reader who mistakenly thinks I am taking this subject as a joke,
No!! I do not find the myth about the Hamitic curse to be a joke, maybe I should have used
the term lamentable or even shameful, but given that you clearly know what I mean
lets not not get bogged down in semantics!

I notice (yet again) you stay/stray clear of the issue, even in light of the fact that
you reproduce the quote from the Babylonian Talmud! I note that you do not offer an alternative explanation!!
Maybe it's because of the fact that you can't! Or is it that you are waiting for your masters to give you
the ammunition to post a response? ;)

As for the reference to "enjoyment on your end"! I would prefer if you left your filthiness
in your mind, rather than exposing it on here. But then again this aspect of your response
only serves to show you for what you really are.

are.     

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »

I'm not sure the curse of Ham was ever not lamentable. I guess your chomping at the bit for someone to ask how you can rightly attribute a quote that everyone and their grandmother knows is from Genesis to the Babylonian Talmud, By all means... However it doesn't make very much difference to me whether it is from the Torah or the Talmud because either way it played out in reality like I said and that and not some line from any book, the bible or otherwise is what matters. I'm glad your getting a sense of who I really am.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »

I already knew who you are and who you represent from before I engaged you in this exercise!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »

Even Better!

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »

You have your negative work to do! I mean that's your purpose! Isn't it!
Just like my work is to expose people like you. For what you really are.

Again I think that particular objective has been achieved. Don't you?? ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.