Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: IS GOD (YAHAWAH) RACIST, DID THE MESSIAH DIE FOR EVERY1???  (Read 10291 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: IS GOD (YAHAWAH) RACIST, DID THE MESSIAH DIE FOR EVERY1???
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:37 AM »

People make Jesus out to be whomever and whatever they want.

That doesn't say anything about who He really is.

Is Jesus the Father?

Yes.

Jesus is One with the Father,

Like I said.

as I am One with the Father
  Wrong.

Question: how can a male "Istablish" a BLOOD line when it is the woman's blood that nurtures and grows human life?

Fundamentally Jesus Christ is both male and female.

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

Did the Messiah die for everyone? NO

He didn't die on no cross or pole. He died in KEMET at 120 years old!

Gen. 6:3

3] And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

John19:38-39

[38] And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
[39] And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.

Him didn't die he was healed by his Secret KEMETIC Brotherhood, (aka Ausarian Brotherhood) Joseph & Nicodemus, who was watching all the events of his crucifixion. And waited for the right time to heal him and take him back to KEMET. If you know what Aloe is for you can understand you don't bring it to dead man, especially a 100 pounds of it. His disciples saw Him with the marks on his hands & feet but the marks were healed. When the bible speaks of Him ascending, He was going back to finish his learning in KEMET.

HRU-CHA
Posted on: April 13, 2008, 06:21:56 pm
more info. in these videos. Think what you want about this man speaking. But try to listen and learn cause no one has yet to refute his knowledge on the subjects he speaks about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHeWSnScao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAWgzK4UuAE&feature=related

He speaks about the KEMET Brotherhood of Christ also the word Yahweh vs. Elohim

HRU-CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »

Blessings

Elijah, if you have nothing to add to this reasoning to edify or educate, then you really should learn to control yourself. Your one-liner's have gotten quote old and only prove to show your own reasoning limitations.

Next time I post scripture from the bible that you and others love so much, you should deal with them rather than simply ignoring them. That only goes to show that you don't really know what you're talking about cuz as I previously said, you can make Jesus out to be whoever you want (or whatever someone has taught you), yet the Bible (a reference/resource I use because of YOUR love and reverence for it) does not agree with you.

One Love Still

Emerge2008

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 02:52:28 AM »

Here is the so called  white mans  true biblical fore father :

Genesis :Chapter 25 verse 21-25

Here is proof through Gods  word that Esau = Edom = Edomites = So called
white people's of today that they can not call upon God and they can not
repent :

The Book of Hebrews :Chapter 12 verse 16-17
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I want to talk about these so called Jews these imposter's ,You know the ones with the goofy looking hats and by the way they are Homo's  that is living in our (mother land = ISRAEL) today,These are the tribes of 
the (Khazars Empire) .  Just Google (Khazars Empire) .  =  Revelation : Chapter 3 verse 9 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all Israelites
If you and study guides just email me
Danovispoolerjr@yahoo. com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »

Your 1 post was PROOF your an IDIOT, congrats.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

Yes emerge

you seem to have gotten lost,this is rasta nicks not bigot.com!!!

Leon

• Normal User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

who cares about naming? rasta? speak 4 urself!

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 10:28:01 PM »

Irie brother Leon,

Have I said something to offend you?

Bless
B

RastaDean

• Newbie User
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »

No, he is not a racist.  He died for all and loved all.  It is a common misinterpretation that Rastafari beliefs are racist as well.

kaaria

• Newbie User
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »

Quote from: Imanvex link=topic=5059. msg69832#msg69832 date=1207588814
only the real jews, black west indians, americans, all who are children of the slave trade will be saved

Go to Africa 11,500 years ago-Today and the saying is, "I am We"

Africans would disagree with you, at least the ones who i came across in my travels threw Sudan, Egypt, Rwanda, Cameroon, and South Africa.  Africans started science, and they know that our skin, build, and hair are all simply the products of our environment over time.  The Nubains knew this, The KMTains knew this, the Kush knew this.   I dont mean to bash your beliefs or anyones here, im simply telling you what i have learned threw my travels and readings.

If you are a rasta, i strongly suggest you read some speeches my Haile Selassie I.   If you are a Jew, then i strongly suggest you some day travel to Ethiopia, and speak with the Ethiopian Jews there.   You flag is Jamaica, so im assuming you live there, I suggest you start by going to an Ethiopian Ortho church, it is one of the oldest traditions of faith that there is on earth dating back to the time on solomon.  Speak with the people there, im sure you will find the right questions, and later, answers.   

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »

I don't think that the First Source and Creator is racist!!

Racism stems from the systems adopted by men to hold humanity at large in bondage.
The bible is just a tool of the oppression! This book has been used as the basis to condone
the barbaric enslaving of Humankind, it has served as the justification of the material prison within which we are
bound, the system which produces the crab mentality!  As you will know, If you leave a bucketful of crabs in your backyard for an afternoon,
they will all be there when you come back, for as soon as one tries to break free the others pull it back!

Precisely the same thing which has happened with humanity from time began! A practice which we see all too well in action in many forums!
One should remember that the hypocrisy of the bible and the blindness that people have toward it, was not brought about by freedom of choice. Rather it has been instilled and indoctrinated into the consciousness by brutality and violent coercion!

The bible has grown at the same rate as the system in terms of how it has affected the lives of the whole of humanity! I mean look at the characters

Adam and Eve
The biblical story is just that a story loosely based upon older versions of a legend? The bible makes out that Eve was the villain of the piece,
when if you believe in that sort of thing, then based upon the 'real' story -It was indeed Adam who was at fault!
When according to the story; Cain slew Abel, again the biblical account has been distorted, as the feud between them was not about the offering.  Even the so called mark on Cain forehead is another fallacy that has been hyped up. Read the real meaning behind those stories! 

Noah
The Talmud was the beginning of the story of the curse of HAM. Again anyone with a bit of sense can check up on this racist myth and see where the origins began. However in terms of the bible. If it wasn't the done thing to drink then why was he drunk! Again if you look at this story with objectivity and common sense you can see it for what it is - Nonsense!!

Abraham
This is actually the start and the defining of the agenda. Even by the standard of the bible this man was not a heartical person. How can a man tell his wife to pose as his sister because he was afraid that men would kill him if they believed them to be man and wife - That is beneath contempt. Then later to take his son up a mountain because he heard a voice telling him that it was god's will - Isn't that a sign of mental instability? Anyone who does that, is not normal, they are mentally unstable. Nowadays they lock up looney/nutters (so that they can gain a huge amount of weight courtesy of medical drugs) for that kind of behaviour! Anybody who sees that as some affirmation to god is sadly mistaken!

Moses;
Moses got his teachings and special knowledge from Jethro the Ethiopian, doesn't that tell you something.  The so called Israelite having to run to the Ethiopian Mountains to get the knowledge! But again that is not within the biblical story!, Indeed the parting of the Red Sea and other such feats came from far older sources than the bible! The so called Levites, in reality sourced their writings from the Babylonians and Sumerians, who probably sourced their knowledge from a hidden source (or one which they obliterated from history). Moses's  Law wasn't passed to him from a mountain,by god!! That is complete nonsense! If anything, that is the story the authors used!  But coupled with torture and death, it's easy to see how such nonsense has become compelling over the centuries !  (As O' Brien said to Winston whilst torturing him on a wrack, How many fingers do you see! four or five)?  People will; under the right conditioning -which invariably consists of a mixture of brainwashing and brutality- believe anything you want them to!

But back to Moses, the Levites who incidentally wrote the books of Moses (Pentateuch) long after the time he was supposed to have been alive, did so under the guidance of the Babylonians, they further revised and redefined it in collusion with the Greeks Romans and finally the Christians and Muslims, in effect all the recognised religions.

David
I could go on about this individual but  the salient point I will make at this time is -Any man who sends a man deliberately into war (and by definition his death) for the sole purpose of impregnating that fallen man's wife is not a man of god !! How could he be! Indeed chck history and you will find that he did not even write the psalms for which he is supposedly famous!

Solomon,
Notwithstanding the fact that they could not find the so called temple, notwithstanding that this man turned away from his god as according to the bible. Notwithstanding that this man through trickery had his way with the Queen of Sheba, notwithstanding the fact that Menelik I was allowed to take the so called Ark from Solomon because of the wickedness within Solomon's kingdom at the time!  It might be worth asking your self if indeed this figure ever existed did he do the good that is attributed to him, For I know that he did not write the songs of Solomon which is attributed to him nor did any of them have a hand in the writing of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes the Preacher! If the truth be known!
But check it out and you will see!!! 

However, arguably the biggest Myth of all, is that the Messiah died for us all! What utter rubbish and superstitious nonsense. But that is the doctrine that fuels the system.

Unbelievable!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 22 queries.