Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VID / the right fiyah level needed  (Read 3490 times)

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
Re: VID / the right fiyah level needed
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 02:18:41 AM »

JAH's kingdom is not so called.
I already asked you why. Which you simply retorted that I should ask Jah. I did. He does not agree with you.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 02:21:17 AM »

JAH knows no so called kingdom.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 02:22:27 AM »

JAH knows no so called kingdom.

Seen...no so-called kingdom known as Judah. Which as you stated Jah honor no nation, so why would he make Judah his kingdom.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 02:23:48 AM »

Because it is all nations.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 02:27:38 AM »

Because it is all nations.

Yes and as you stated Jah honors NONE of them.

One Love Still

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »

None of them in particular but as we see from selassie's works that he holds them all under his law.
Posted on: April 08, 2008, 03:44:16 am
I watched the video. Rastafari is already beyond all that. Systems of racism are just systems of a larger ignorance.  Black people should just stop recognizing any of the bullshit and just take over the world. It may be a fight but the victories guaranteed. Nothing can stop the truth. so why concern for the enemies strategy? Just be righteous and thats it.  Spending time recognizing babylon is time that could be spent living in a way that destroy it. Everyone knows its a lie, So why not just live the truth and it has already lost. But what it speaks of is not "whiteness" as in skin color, but a system of thought that can transend even skin color if the person acts a certain way. Its a state of mind. So why even call it "white" anymore. Nuff blacks live that way. What is it? Babylon way. Not white babylon. not asian babylon, not black babylon, Just babylon. But nuff blacks are against the unification vibes. They are racists too. Cultural overprotectionism. Coming from a place of mistrust. As 'unfair' as it may be its black people responsibility to forgive and move on. If you expect someone to cheat you, you giving that idea power.
Posted on: April 08, 2008, 04:04:42 am
>>>>>>Furthermore it is ridiculous to use my original response to Rhedda J as proof of anything to support your cause, Elijah. <<<<<<<

My Cause? I don't know what your talking about. You said "Their History" All History is I history. But you are saying "the founders of american" werent African? LOLOL Do you know how ridiculous that sounds. Do you know what level initiates they all were? There were all probably directly descended from Egyptian Kings. LOL Oh but I know they had white skin so it must be 'they' right? You best check 'your' cause. 

>>>>History is not written by the conquered but by the conqueror.<<<<<

Who is I and I Rastafari if you haven't noticed.

I'm gonna leave this up
>>>>Then you should be silent on this topic as you are ignorant of it.<<<<

Posted on: April 08, 2008, 04:20:47 pm
Seen...no so-called kingdom known as Judah.

Thats interesting seeing as He sit on the throne of David as the Lion of Judah.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 05:36:53 PM »

I agree with the I Rhedda J.

Tim Wise is the truth. He is a prime example of a non-racist white person. The I's should also look up some videos by Michael Ruppert, he is also a great example, but not as brutally honest as Tim Wise.

@Empress Carla, nuff raspect sistren, I like your style.

Ras Nevoe Nmimbi
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

Heavy post nevoe.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »

impassioned speaker dat Tim...impressive
tis a horrific atrocity this "white supremacy" scourge...
I neva did buy into it, eva....even rejected I own snobbish white elders because of it...which is a sad ting for I, but I neva could abide racism or even classism
I will proudly say..I have neva been the recipient of white privilege, seeing as I have walked this RastafarI path all I life, all I white privileged elders have cut I out of their wills anyway
and I wouldn't want to receive any privileges based on I colour skin, the Idea is totally bogus to I
still I know I have practised the opposite and treated black people with more raspect, generosity and compassion coz of their skin colour, even when their characters didn't treat we with the same consideration...is that right or wrong?
I'm betting its still racist but I carry the guilt of that foul taint on I pale skin which has lived off the backs of I beloved Iriginal peoples eva since and I know dem still hurting too much and dying too young for the most part...
but see I don't feel white, I feel RASTAFARI!!!!!!
so I will stand here, beside every colour, shade and creed as RastafarI and live up the fullness of oneness with HIM
and Fiyah I and I have plenty!!!!!!!!
Bless up and Raspect to all I Bredren and Sistren!!!!!!
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 02:25:45 AM »

Blessings

Bless up sistah Nyah! The I has nothing to feel guilty about at all! A rare person with a pure heart you are, in my sight! You speak your truth always.

One Love Still

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 04:41:25 AM »

****impassioned speaker dat Tim...impressive****

True Niya, and it's that impression that need to seep deeper within the general "white-hearted" (over-privileged) complex which emanates in subtle (and not so subtle - DEADLY) ways.

Even if a one who is "legally" white lives in an upful way of piety and justice, doesn't disqualify the fact of systemic racism and ALL Rasta and Rasta sympathizers need to fight it - 

truth is, it's as subtle as the inevitable perception of strangers -

Living in this society, at some point in your life of interaction with others, if you are "legally" white, you have been or can be perceived as "white". it is that  deeply cultivated perception which may in turn present behaviors and circumstances which would not present themselves to black people and other "peoples of color" in the same way. It may have been just under the horizon line of your detection too; unjust preferences have a way of being discreetly hidden.

So this time is for open sacrifice and vigorous challenging of comfortable perceptions of normalcy. I sight this would be consistent with the goal of a confident victory of good over evil.

HIM said WE are confident....to  "topple and totally destroy" the first and second class shitstem
This is not achieved soley on the merits of ones well intended accomodating and politeness of manner, which is positive but is only a one sided reflection of a character which many whites may display, yet the shitstem is not moved to correction by this.

Whites must be creatively pro-active and forceful, just as Black ones have been, to bear this Rastafari Irit and decimate the old white supremacy dragon, the original gorgon of western racism.

- the precious fire of this trod, as you must know, is a force for utter obliteration of the shitstem

give thanks

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 09:00:05 AM »

Yes Bredren...
I do see the light of what the I speak...
and of course it need to be a whole lot more than politeness to achieve reparation...
howeva it is a shame that ones are judged on the merit of skin tone within RastafarI
cuz yah know, we CHOOSE to walk this road and be discriminated against ourselves...surely that is worthy of at least recognition????
did the I check what I and I Kingman are up to pon we site?
believe I, there are no advantages to being pale within RastaFarI community
and probably more so no privilege as a woman and mother for I
not in this world anyways....
I and I have made I sacrifices and am happy to be in this boat
I will answer to His Majesty for all I say and do....as will every1
that is where the equal rights are meted out
for surely HIM will judge us truly
weather we stay long time or short
and yes I Ivote I life to help rebalance tings and achieve justice and hope for all I can reach..whateva the cost
Bless up and give thanks for yah feedback
please help I do a betta job as a Global citizen to help I brothers and sistahs, as I assure thee, that is a heartical desire on I part...
I am here to learn and betta Iself
your sistah who loves loves loves RastaFarI with all I heart, mind and soul
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »

Yes, bless,

Yes sistren,

****it is a shame that ones are judged on the merit of skin tone within RastafarI
cuz yah know, we CHOOSE to walk this road and be discriminated against ourselves...surely that is worthy of at least recognition?****

and for what it is worth, it has been "recognized", if not fully digested
I sight that if I man is judged based on "skin tone", then it is most likely a reaction of dis-trust and surely is a mark of the stained/angered perception of historical/persistent inequality; an association that may never be abated, at least not in this lifetime. If trust needs to be earned on behalf of the action of "whites", then it will HAVE to be hard-earned, en masse.

If I were black and I was on occasion in the presence of whites in various social settings, I too would be discriminating, being aware of the record of brutal injustice commited by whites to people that look like me . I may also on the side of caution not feel the need or desire to extend myself to a white person even if they are extending themself to me. This may not be seem fair and may feel mean, it is real though - the struck nerve of dis-trust;  the psychological toll of affliction; the residue of chattel bondage, torture, murder, and generations of desolation and suffering.

So whites can and must turn on the fiyah heart to deal with it

be well
be strengthened in truth power
forward
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.