Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My Average SCHOOL Day as a Ras  (Read 2833 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
My Average SCHOOL Day as a Ras
« on: April 11, 2008, 09:56:39 PM »

GREETINGS Breeddas and sisters,

I would just like to share with you what i have to deal with everyday,

InI in a school in the north of england, in a grammar school

I get ridiculed and mocked everyday for what i am, A ras,

And what even more annoys me,   is that i am the only person in my whole class out of 23 i am the only person that knows of jah

Constantly i am bombarded with people """prooving""" there is know such thing as a god ext ext,

One off cases  are ok,   but now its a constant thing,, u know really gets bad now

Blessings ites

Selassie
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
Re: My Average SCHOOL Day as a Ras
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »

bless bruda! jus believ wat u believ an knw is true. DONT LET THEM GET YOU DOWN!!! i would like to knw how dey prove there is no god.

MaoriLion

• Senior User
  • Love and praise for Jah RasTafarI
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 01:33:49 AM »

Don't just accept it, bring the fire man. Stand up and talk for your rights.
Peace, Love, Inity

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »

Oh i do speak up for I rights, on the rastafarian side of tings,

but if they dont belive in  god, who am i to judge, just pity them

Bless I
ONLINE REGGAE DJ

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

Irie Rootsridge Brother,

Why worry about these ignorant fools man? Idiots like these always mock what they cant understand,which would be most things in life...The path to righteosness is long and narrow,stay proud,hold your head higher,and laugh at these sheep......Baaaaaaaaaahhh

bless up brotha
B

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »

GREETINGS Breeddas and sisters,

I would just like to share with you what i have to deal with everyday,

InI in a school in the north of england, in a grammar school

I get ridiculed and mocked everyday for what i am, A ras,

And what even more annoys me,   is that i am the only person in my whole class out of 23 i am the only person that knows of jah

Constantly i am bombarded with people """prooving""" there is know such thing as a god ext ext,

One off cases  are ok,   but now its a constant thing,, u know really gets bad now

Blessings ites

Selassie

Blessed Love,

Yes I dear rootsridge. Dont let 'em play the I. Dem know nut about trodding in di spiritual. Next time dem try to scourge the I. Let dem know that the I is walking the I's way into ZION where the everlasting Truth abide for ever and Iva. First clunch of trod is always strifing against the system and usual way of the Babylon alot. So the first step is trying to erect the foundation of worship of the most I, in the surrounding hostilinity of soul captivity. Therefore perstence of strifing, is that constant effort that may bring hardship for the one to maintain. But the I gotta be a mujahidin, the one who makes effort to establish ur own background of what the I perceive in the twilight of the most Inner Light... Tho first steps u say things that in a language of man, angels know that the call has been made and son or dawta of the most I had responded, Joy to the world !

That will be the first battle for self emancipation. Next step when the conquest of outer is almost over or the I had a space for individual growth; then there comes the time the I gotta look upon yaself and see what is the foundation of ur belief? This as far as a spiritual life is concerned is the most challenging of all. The I gotta pass thru many tests of character and being. But finally, thru the power of the Most I, the light of the One may touch the I's heart and ur mind will comprehend the mystery Oneness in One and All, this will have to grow in the I up into the mystical heights. Mind the I, when the position begins to be ur reality, then no more war is necessary against the outer Other... It is no longer an issue to be in friction with the non believers. JAH touches ur heart and make it soft and instrument of shim hymn of his Praise, and the I live in the state of grace, the state of gratitude to one and All.

In buiding some faith, the outer guardian of faith of immense help. A defender of faith. In rasta, InI recognise HIM Haile Selasie I as the guardian of the faithful, King of Kings, and Lord of Lord; these all are attributed to HIM because when people are strifing against the non believer and their unjust systems and regimes and wickedness all due to spiritual blindness and self worshipping. They do fight for their rights to Be waht they Are to Be as JAH Lives... But first the I's rebel against the systems and their false pretense, and thru the first JIhad, which each one of us has to undergo to live the way InI want live up despite of draw backs of popular social conscitous. Our fellows exert negative pressure InI want to establish a new pattern of life to experience the benection of Being the One.

So that is the tribulation in waking up and responding to the call to live up! Another tribution which around the corner is Conquest of the monster of self when the I will have to deal with the Enemy within the I and the so called the Devilish Insinuations. But whatever the difficult the I may  come into face. That shall be the right time to call shim name, the name of the Most I and begin to learn shim mysterious ways in which shim reveals to the faithful. And when the triumph become a reality. The I knows what is it meant by Calling I an I as well as I in I. When each one of us come in the state of perfect faith, we experience Oneness... The other I is another manifestation of I in I of the I's I. Oneness is experienced in the state of grace. What in Islam is known as wilayat and In christian term Christ Consciousness. Where the new ways of relating to the mystical dimension connecting all the things and there mysterious ways of patterning and outpicturing a multifurios creation. So In Islamic gnosis it is known as coming into direct comprehension of the names of the Divine. Once the know THY names, the I knows the Power it has over the dimension of transient physical world. And the I 's way of perceiption acquire a new overstanding of the nature of reality. But Alas, this least is going to remain personal! No one can enter ur space, but in the other way around if him/she look within deepth of oneself. The same ocean will be found in which all and everything come from and shall return thereof.

Therefore InI encourage the I to never give up the fight for ya faith. Be faithful for the new light thru which the power of the most I is drawing the I into. If the I remain total true to the I's self; soon the I shall acquire a self sufficient Faith to be In peace, with just the way u r.

Bless Up

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »

let them think that. seen? you know Jah will come to judge and all you can do is pray for them.
remember "they ain't ganna see us fall"
bless
your brotha ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Heartical One

• Heartical One
  • Standard User
  • Eyes ears and mind wide open
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »

Greetings in the name of H.   I.   M

I have been away for a good while.   .   getting to know Iself blessed to be back.  

I feel it for you roots ridge I get the same thing at work from time to time, but I remind myself of what his majesty said, that no one can judge the religion of others because no man can question the ways of God.  

These people would question the ways of Jah before they question the ways of man!!? 
That!.   .   .    Idren is nothing to proud of!! (no matter how many smart comments they come out with)

There is a difference between being smart and having knowledge

So let them stay there!
Even if you do not have the answers to the questions that they have at that point in time don't worry, because it will be revealed to you by the almighty one at the right time.  
After all, the relationship is between you and Jah, no one else.  

Bless
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:24:52 PM by Heartical One »
Every life force you enocunter in this forum or outside including yourself was one with Jah before their time began here on earth, treat them with the respect you know you derserve for yourself.

damian_marley

• Regular User
    • My Bebo
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »

haha rootsman-no-dread yes I it is exactly same for InI in fact im in class now , i.t :P well it is exactly the same all over not just school , if school is preperation for life then perhaps life will be safe, just be strong and know that rastafari is the truth , damian says " them cyaan see the truth them mustve blind them blind " or my favourite " babylon system is a vampire!!" and it really is - look at media coveragwe wen i say iman a rasta man they ask if I smoke weed

stupid

stay strong

Selassie I

mirat

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 02:27:10 AM »

Brethren i think its the time that We must be more strong
I also on school,but my classmates overstand me for who i am...
I explain to dem what I'm doing,whom I believe and I praise most of them are Catholic...
I man not saying dat they can just make fun on me,explaining to dem is also a peacefull way to change it
the second one is to pray for dem,pray for di people who's been blind for the truth,
Just always remember that "You are the only one who can choose your path"
instead of arguing with them make it a reason to prove dem that were also got feelings and emotions.

Love!

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 08:33:38 PM »

Thanks for all your responses,

All i want to do now is to grow my locks

Cant fe another two years coz of school rules
ONLINE REGGAE DJ

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 03:54:16 PM »

The Hair does not Effect the state of mind,
The True Ras remains so internally focused that no matter where he is or with who,
his level of mind remains the same.

www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Interested In Irating

• Standard User
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »

As Peter Tosh said on the Mystic Man album - "lawd a mercy!"

I remember my days in primary education. I didn't know Rasta at the time, but it sure was painful. The work load, the long days, etc.

Best advice I can give: tell dem of JAH & the ites, gold, and green bredren!

RASTAFARI

kurdish

• Standard User
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »

i am also bombarded by my society for what i believe or am coming to believe in more and more even though i am not a ras i am on the way to be i need to study it but why do people point fingers and judge what must a young brother do if standing up for himself is not working? ignoring them works but is this the right way?
Open your eyes look within are you satisfied with the life that your living?

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »

Nepsis sent InI this. it helped when InI was iin a similar spot

Brother!
If you put truth and righteousness at the core of how you will spend your life, you will be mocked for it.  Especially if you live and regularly spend time with modern people.  But you still have to give thanks - whats worse, being aimless and storm-tossed or being mocked?

Don't allow it to make you despondent though.  It is your responsibility to be positive in your knowledge of who InI is. 
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 21 queries.